Blood XII

Bitten

 

“BoA ssi, you’re moving over?” The doe-eye girl noticed the luggage in the guy’s hand and the awkward smile on the girl’s face.


“She got attacked.” Yunho spoke, in the vampire language again. “Her blood is attracting attention from the Wilds.”


“Of course. It’s AB. Who doesn’t want to drink the sweetest type of blood? And it’s that rare that it would mean confirmed death for a AB if he or she meets a vampire by accident.” Yoona replied, in the same language that is understandable by her, Yunho and Sooyoung only. BoA stared at the two of them, trying to figure out what they are talking about in a language that she doesn’t even know it exist. “She’s lucky that you appeared.”


Unfortunately, her brother is dead. I arrived too late.” Yunho sighed, ushering BoA into the house. “Now, I’m giving us a job. Protect this girl at all cost.”


“But if she lives with us, won’t she discover about us?” Sooyoung came out from the bedroom, looking sleepy.


“If that’s how things go, we have no choice but to tell her. I believe she will trust us to not harm her.” Yunho replied.


“Excuses to see her more often. Tsk tsk.” Sooyoung smirks, as she sits down beside the doe-eye girl and places her arm around Yoona’s shoulders.


“W… What language are you guys using…? It seems kind of interesting…” BoA finally spoke.
 

“Alien language.” Sooyoung replied, grinning widely. “We have come to invade Earth.” With that, she earned a smack on the head by the girl beside her. “I will become stupid if you do that, Yoongie…”
 

“You already are.” Yoona replied calmly with a smirk.


“How mean!” Sooyoung pouted. Both Yunho and BoA laughed as they watch the two bickering girls teasing each other with actions similar to what couples will do.

…..

“So you’re actually training to be a singer?” Sooyoung’s eyes widen when she found out about something new.


“Ah… Yes…” BoA replied shyly, with a tint of excitement in her tone.. “M… My company told me I’m going to debut soon.”


“Woah~! We will be your number one fans when you debut! Actually, Yunho oppa will.” Sooyoung teased.


“Y… Yah!” Yunho screamed at the tall girl, and felt relieved when the petite girl doesn’t seem to understand what the tall girl meant.


“Haha~ thanks.” BoA smiled sweetly at the three people sitting in front and beside her, causing the heart of a certain person to flutter nervously. The petite girl glanced at her watch for a short while before getting up from her seat. “I think I need to go now.”


“For your training?” Yoona asked and the girl nodded. “ her over, Yunho oppa.”


“It’s fine. I will go there on my own… It’s not very far from here.” BoA replied even before Yunho could open his mouth. And without waiting for him to say anything, she bids them goodbye and walks out of the cafe, heading towards the company for her training.


“… What are you doing, oppa? Go follow her! Make sure she’s safe, you idiot.” Sooyoung smacks the back of Yunho’s head, startling the latter. Though annoyed by the girl, Yunho stood up without a word and went after BoA quickly. The two girls chuckle upon seeing his clumsy actions while been flustered.
“You’re not going to go after her?” Yoona asked. Even though BoA said that its obvious that Sooyoung doesn’t like her, Yoona still hangs on lightly to the fact that Sooyoung admitted about liking BoA.


“Yunho oppa is enough.” Sooyoung replied, hurt by the fact that Yoona still did not understand her true feelings. Though she rather not let the girl understands it.


“Not going to fight for her?”


“No. I lied when I said I like her, to be honest.” Sooyoung sighed. “I had someone else in my heart already. That person took up so much space in my heart that no one else will be able to get in until that person leaves my heart.”


“Oh? Why didn’t I heard about it? You cheeky girl. How can you not tell me about it?”


“… It’s rather personal…” Sooyoung sighed again as she turns to face Yoona. “You want to hear about it…?”


“Sure! Why not?”


“R… Really?” Sooyoung asked again, this time, her gaze is a hundred time warmer than earlier. It somehow instills a sense of uneasiness in Yoona.


“…. Maybe not…” Yoona gulped, feeling weird all of the sudden. She stared at the cup of ice coffee in front of her, stirring it absentmindedly, while Sooyoung stares at her with a hurtful expression. “Let’s go home. I don’t really enjoy how those guys are staring at us.” Yoona stands up as she says that and walks out from the café quickly. Sooyoung could only sighed. It seems like it’s going to be tough, for her to confess. She doesn’t have the courage to and the girl doesn’t seem to have the mind to accept.

 

“Yoongie, wait for me~” Sooyoung got up and ran after the girl, entwining her fingers with the girl’s naturally. Yoona smiled at her and swung both their arms playfully. Soon, the two girls who are already in their twenties, are holding hands and skipping down the streets like two five years old kids. “Yoongie ah, do you really don’t want to know about the person in my heart?”

 

“I’m curious, but I don’t know why. Your gaze just now somehow makes me feel kind of uneasy.” Yoona replied.

 

“I guess it will… make you uncomfortable…” Sooyoung sighed.

 

“You sounded so sad. It’s weird how someone is actually sad because she cannot reveal who she likes… You’re such a weirdo, Youngie.”

 

“I guess I am.” Sooyoung laughed. Though she’s laughing, she’s not happy at all. Her heart feels so heavy. She really wants to let it all out but she fears the negative consequences that it might bring to her. For now, she can only look at the girl with love, but not show it too thoroughly.