Blood XX

Bitten

 

The tall guy saw the bodies lying around the corridors and rushed over to the apartment instantly. Blood stench filled the air, but it’s a sweet smell to the guy. There’s nothing in the house other than the dead bodies. Before anyone saw these, they will need to deal with the bodies.


“Bring all those in, Changmin. We can’t let the humans see it.” Yunho commanded. The younger guy nodded and rushed out to bring in the bodies lying around the corridor quickly, closing the door after he brought it the last one. “I suppose the monster came out again… That girl…”


“Will that human girl be fine?” Changmin asked.


“That’s what I’m worried about to. After seeing all these, I wonder if she’s alright….” Yunho sighed, as he proceeds to clean up the mess in the house.

-----

The tall girl pants loudly as she stares at the group of vampires surrounding her. It’s as though there are millions of them. They just keep coming.


“Students?” Sooyoung questioned, looking at the crest on the clothing of the vampires. “Aren’t the Wilds and the academy supposed to be opponents?”


“Well, we managed to convince them to turn against the academy. After all, the Principal is just a piece of trash. All he has is his authority as the Principal.” Just then, a strong figure appears from within the group.


“Kim Sooro… I have heard of you.” Sooyoung scoffed, glaring at the guy angrily.


“I’m so honoured, Sooyoung ssi. Didn’t you hate the academy as well? Why don’t we allied and bring down the academy for good?” Sooro smirks as he approaches the girl daringly.
 

“What good will I get from that?”
 

“Well, no one will interfere with your life anymore. Aren’t you tired of how they try to bring you back, with those attacks.”
 

“I strongly believe that you’re interfering with my life right now, Kim Sooro. Allying with you would means handing over my friend to you. No thanks.”
 

“I see. Negotiation broke down. Let’s see how much stamina you have then.” Sooro steps back to allow the rest to attack, but it caught him by surprise when the girl appears behind him suddenly and strikes him down. “Argh!”
 

“You’re slow, Kim Sooro. It’s clear that this is my win.” Sooyoung smirks, as she disappears again. Sooro watches as his troops fall within seconds. Living up to her name, the girl is a real monster. However, the guy doesn’t seem to be scared at all.

 

“We will see how long you can go on, Choi Sooyoung. Even a monster has its limits.” Sooro smirks, as he notices the changes that the girl is going through as time goes by. After allying with the academy, the number of vampires is great. The girl’s stamina will soon be used up.

 

“W… Will Sooyoung ssi be alright…?” The petite girl asked, as she watches from a corner.

 

“… No. She’s not okay…” Yoona frowns. She knows that the stamina of the girl is depleting fast. But at the same time, she cannot risk letting the petite girl to get caught. Various thoughts run through her mind, some crashing with another. It’s giving her a headache but she doesn’t care. She’s desperate to find a way to help her girlfriend. Just then, an idea pops into her mind. “… BoA ssi, please stay in here and keep quiet, okay? I’m going to lock the door so keep quiet and not let them notice you.”

 

“W… What are you going to do, Yoona ssi…?”

 

“I’m going to help Youngie. I just got an idea. So stay here and be quiet. Youngie will come back later and bring you to a even safer place, I promise.”

 

“What about you, Yoona ssi?”

 

However, the doe-eye girl didn’t not respond. She went out of the room quietly and a click is heard. The door is locked. Whatever the plan is, it worries the petite girl. It sounded as though the doe-eye girl is going to commit suicide.

 

“Youngie!” Yoona shouted, attracting the attention of all the vampires, including the tall girl’s.

 

What are you doing?! Go back in and stay with BoA ssi! Sooyoung stares at the doe-eye girl, who ignored her and walked towards the leader of the group boldly. With gestures, she tries to tell him something. As the group watch, the expression on the tall girl’s face changes greatly. IM YOONA. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHY ARE YOU TELLING THEM THAT YOU’RE THAT HUMAN GIRL THEY ARE AFTER?!

 

I will be alright if I go with them, Youngie. BoA ssi will not. Take the key and bring her to safer place later. Yoona glances over to Sooyoung, and flicked the key over to her secretly.

 

“Mm…” Sooro bends down slightly to sniff the girl. “Smell sweet. I guess she’s really our target. Alright then, since she’s giving herself in, we shall go now. Meet you next time, Sooyoung ssi.” With that, the guy laughed and carried the doe-eye girl up easily, disappearing soon after with his large group of vampires.

 

“YAH! COME BACK HERE!” Sooyoung screamed but it’s no use. They are gone. Together with her beloved doe-eye girl. “DAMN IT YOONA! DAMN! WHY?!”

 

Clenching her fists tightly, she went back and broke the door open easily, dragging the surprised girl out angrily.

 

“S… Sooyoung ssi….” BoA called out, looking around as she gets drags out onto the street where the fights occurred at earlier. “Where’s Yoona ssi….?”

 

“…. That pabo… She told those idiots that she’s their target and they brought her back… I will bring you to a safe place and go get her back. Come on. Quick.” Sooyoung replied, not even turning around to look at the petite girl. To some extent, she starts to hate this girl. Yoona is sacrificing for this girl. All these troubles started because of this girl. However, at the same time, she felt sorry. Because of the idiocy of the kind that she hates, this innocent girl is now hiding like wanted criminal. Dangers coming from all sides.

 

“Sooyoung ssi… Bring me with you. Tell them that I’m-“

 

“ARE YOU STUPID?! IF I DO THAT, WHY DID I FIGHT THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE? WHY DID YOONGIE GO WITH THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE?! WON’T ALL THOSE FIGHTS BE IN VAIN?” Sooyoung turns around flared up at the terrified girl. There was silence for a moment, and the tall girl sighed. “… Sorry for shouting at you, BoA ssi. None of us want you to be in their hands. That will mean death, do you know? Those vampires are hungry for your rare blood type. So please, be safe okay? Don’t let our effort be in vain.”

 

“… A… Araso… I’m so sorry, Sooyoung ssi…”

 

“It’s not your fault. It’s the stupidity of the vampires. I hate them as well. Even though I’m one as well… Not like I want to be…” Sooyoung sighed, as she continues to walk, with the petite girl following closely behind her. “Just be safe. That will be the greatest payback for us. And I promise you that I will return safely with Yoongie. I’m not going to let them do her harm. I swear.”