Blood XVIII

Bitten

 

[A/N] Was originally in a good mood but someone ruined, not sure if it's intentionally or unintentionally. So... Sorry for not replying to comments this time.
------_____------

 

The three girls stand in the bathroom and stare at each other awkwardly. As said before, both the tall girl and the doe-eye girl will stay by the side of the petite girl, even when she enters the bathroom or washroom. But they neglected the fact that they will feel embarrassed and awkward while doing so. None of them wants to take off their clothes.


“… BoA ssi, the two of us will turn around while you bathe. Just tell us when you’re ready and we will switch… Okay?” The tall girl proposed, breaking the awkward silence. The petite girl nodded and the other two girls turn around. Approximately two hour later, the three of them are finally done.
 

“Mm…? Where’s Yunho ssi…?” BoA looks around the house and realizes that the guy is missing even though he’s knocking on the door earlier, asking them to be faster with their bath. Sooyoung notices a short note on the bathroom door, written in a language that BoA won’t understand.
 

Some of the Wilds are near. I’m out to deal with them now. Take care of BoA.
 

“What’s it?” Yoona walks over to read the note in Sooyoung’s hand. BoA came too, but she obviously does not understand those weird scribbling on the piece of paper.
 

“What’s this…?” She asked, examining the piece of paper, which is now in her hand. Sooyoung exchanges glances with the doe-eye girl as they try to come up with a good plan, in case those Wilds manage to find them here. Meanwhile, hiding in the darkness, is the tall guy. From his hiding place, he could see the actions of those vampires clearly. They are all acting like normal people, walking around as they try to find a clue on their unknown target. Just then, a shadow appears behind him without a sound, but he realizes it immediately.
 

“Who?!” He turns around quickly and sees a familiar face. “Changmin? Why are you here?”
 

“Hyung, you have to go back to the academy now. The Wilds took the chance that you are not there, and went over to create a stir. Right now, they are talking the students into betraying you. Jong Kook hyung is having a hard time controlling the affected students.” Changmin replied anxiously. He watches as Yunho’s expression changes, and waits patiently for a response.
 

“Changmin, do you think it’s a good choice to actually wipe out the Wilds…? I know we are not supposed to be killing our own kind but they are getting out of hand. They even came into the city.” Yunho sighed.


“What…? They came into the city?” Changmin exclaimed as he looked down to the city quickly, and saw those vampires who are loitering around. “But why? They never came to the city before…”
 

“They are looking for a human girl. One of the Wilds Hunting group member came the last time and found a girl with the rare blood type, AB. I saved the girl and apparently, they are getting more curious about her. The Hunting group came to get her so I eliminated them. Now the whole group came, trying to win us by number…”
 

“Us?”
 

“Sooyoung ssi. And her friend.”
 

“You are with that monster?! I thought she never wants to get in contact with anyone from the academy nor the Wilds?”
 

“We have a common goal. To protect the human girl that they are after.”
 

“But why? We are supposed to hunt humans, hyung. Not save them or protect them.”
 

“…. Changmin ah… I… I like that girl…” Yunho confessed, blushing instantly.
 

“Hyung, you… You what? You like a human girl? But that’s… that’s… ridiculous!”


“I know, Changmin… That’s why I’m trying to find a way to turn her into a vampire. Father’s way is too painful. I don’t want her to go through such pain.”
 

“Hyung, you- LOOK OUT!” Just then, someone strikes the ground where Yunho is originally standing. The Wilds found them.
 

“I was thinking why is it so noisy here. So it’s the Principal and the vice. Nice to meet you.” The vampire smirks. The others join him soon after and surround the two guys, not leaving a gap in between at all.


“Get out of the city, Wilds. This is not a place for you be in.” Yunho stated calmly.
 

“Unless you hand over the girl, we will not leave. We might even invade the city, you know. Like how we did with the academy.”
 

“Don’t you dare touch my students. You should know that even with number, you can’t win me.”
 

“Well, I know that. But what about, with the student from your academy as well?”
 

“I believe your comrade told you that I still have two other forces with me. They are much stronger than you weaklings. Get out of the city, and my academy, before I make you regret.” Just then, Yunho senses a presence near him. He turns around and kicks the vampire away quickly. “I guess talking doesn’t work then. Come on then. I will make you regret these right now.” Yunho frowns and gets ready for a fight, with his brother behind him. The bunch of vampires starts to throw themselves on the two guys, who block them off easily. However, one thing that neither Yunho nor Changmin realize is, the vampire that made the first attack, got a piece of Yunho’s clothing. Together with a small group of vampires, they set off to look for their target. Using the smell on Yunho’s clothing.