Blood IV

Bitten

 

The petite girl tidies her own clothing quietly while the other two are debating over something. It seems like the taller one wanted to help the doe-eye girl straighten her clothing properly and got rejected badly. After numerous tries, the tall girl gives up and walks past the petite girl with a sigh. She stops a few steps after passing the girl, and turns around with a mischievous grin.

 

“BoA ssi, can I help you tidy your clothing?” The tall girl asked.
 

“Huh…?” Slightly confused about why this girl wants to tidy her clothes for her suddenly, BoA could only react this way.
 

“Well I need to make sure that the clothes are tidied to satisfy my artistic sense as the photographer.” Coming with a excuse easily, the tall girl convinced naive BoA to let her help. However, even before the tall girl can get close, the doe-eye girl appeared and stopped the tall girl immediately.
 

“Don’t listen to her, BoA ssi. She’s talking nonsense.” The doe-eye girl sighed as she turns to glare at her friend. Don’t you try anything funny, idiot.
 

Just kidding, deer. I only want yours.
 

“Let’s get started, okay?” Yoona turns away instantly and brings BoA towards the backdrop. Sooyoung chuckles softly as she stations herself behind the camera and soon, the photo shoot started. With Yoona’s help, BoA becomes more natural with her poses. The director nodded with a smile after looking at the photographs, pleased with the result of the shoot. He signaled to the three girls to ask them go take a break first before they continue to the next part.
 

“After the break, one of you will be dressing up as a guy, is it okay?” The director asked. “Preferably Yoona ssi, since you’re taller.”
 

“I’m okay with that.” Yoona replied with a sweet smile.
 

“Okay. Good! Have a good rest and we will continue in twenty minutes time.”

….

Not knowing why, the tall girl clocked the button of the camera rapidly with some force, as her heart burns with green flame. She stares at the two models through her camera, at the lips on the cheek of the taller girl. Because she didn’t give them any signal, the two of them stay in that position for a long time, feeling awkward. Yoona could feel that her cheeks are warming up and her body temperature increasing rapidly.

 

CHOI SOOYOUNG! Are you done?! Yoona glared at the camera.

 

“… Sorry. I’m need to go to the washroom. I’m done with this pose, by the way.” Sooyoung snaps back to her senses and walks away quickly, heading towards the washroom.  She stares at herself in the mirror after washing her face, and at her own golden eyes that is turning black. … I always and kiss her on the cheeks, but she never even blush once. I can even sense the blood flow increasing madly. Why? Should I satisfy my thirst for AB with that gi-

 

Youngie, you’re not thinking of attacking BoA, are you?

 

Y… Yoon… Yoongie? You’re outside?

 

Yes. You’re acting weird. You never come to the washroom in the middle of the shoot, no matter what happen. What’s wrong?

 

You didn’t hear what I-

 

Only the last part about your thirst. Is there something I shouldn’t hear before that?

 

N… No.

 

Just come out and finish the shoot quickly. With that, the doe-eye girl walks away from the washroom and sits down at the fancy chair that they are going to use for the photo shoot. When Sooyoung came back and got ready to continue, BoA wraps her arms around Yoona’s shoulders from behind the chair, sending an arrow to Sooyoung’s heart. It was worse when the actual pose came. Yoona turns around and presses her lips on BoA’s cheek gently. Sooyoung stiffens instantly, and for five minutes, she took no pictures at all.

 

CHOI SOOYOUNG PLEASE TAKES THE PICTURE. IT’S DAMN AWKWARD! Yoona screamed in her mind as she stares at her friend from the corner of her eyes. Sooyoung nodded quickly and started to take pictures of the two girls. Soon, without any other problems, the photo shoot is done. Both Yoona and BoA became quite awkward with each other and none of them knows what to say to each other.

 

“Good job, people. Thanks for you participation and hard work.” The director came and broke the silence between the three girls. After a little chat, the director leaves them alone to talk to the other crewmembers. Sooyoung packed her camera quietly while the other two just stare blankly.

 

“…. Sooyoung ssi…” Just then BoA noticed something different about the tall girl, again. “You didn’t wear your contacts? I thought I saw you will your contacts earlier on…”

 

“What do you mean?” Sooyoung asked, not really understanding the girl.

 

“Your eyes… It’s black now…” BoA pointed out.

 

Black? Yoona turns to stare at her friend quickly and saw that whatever BoA said is true. It’s not crimson red nor gold, but black. It’s something that Yoona has never seen before. Sooyoung didn’t tell her anything about black eyes of a Vampire as well.

 

“A… Ah... I thought I would concentrate better if I remove my contacts. I have to go now. Let’s go, Yoona.” Sooyoung stands up quickly and walks out without even bidding goodbye. Yoona follows her quickly after bidding goodbye and catches up with the tall girl who is walking really fast.

 

“Why is it black?” Yoona asked.

 

“I don’t know.” Sooyoung lied. She knew it’s because of the pain in her heart.

 

“Don’t lie.”

 

“I really don’t.”

 

“… Because you’re jealous?”

 

“Huh?” Sooyoung jerked slightly at that.

 

“Because she kissed my cheek and I kissed hers, so you’re jealous?” Yoona noticed that and smirked. “Come on, Youngie. I won’t snatch with you. It’s for the photo shoot.”

 

“W… What?” Sooyoung became speechless. Yoona misunderstands her feeling completely.

 

“Well, you are smiling so brightly when you came back that day, after meeting her. And you didn’t attack her despite she’s the rare AB that you’re looking for. Isn’t it because you like her?” Yoona questioned softly, so that no one else heard it.

 

“….” Sooyoung could only stare. Deep down inside her heart, something keeps on telling her to tell the truth but her mind refuses. After a long silence with Yoona’s gaze fixed on her, she nodded unwillingly, admitting to the truth that is not true at all. Yoona grins at her with a playful look and elbows her gently, before walking down the street towards their house. Sooyoung stood there and stared blankly. Her eyes are darker than anything else, to the extent that no light it reflected from her eyes. Sighing, she sped down the street, and stopped beside Yoona who is standing right outside their house. Yoona smacks her instantly and drags her into the house with a frown.

 

“Yah. How can you do that on the street?”

 

“No one will see it.”

 

“… But hey, why is your eyes so black, Youngie….? I say I won’t snatch with you already. You don’t believe me?”

 

“It will take a while to turn back. Erm, can I tell you what I want in return for providing for you now?”

 

“Sure. Anything but my body.”

 

“I want to sleep with you.”

 

“What?”

 

“I… I mean… As in, sleeping beside you. N… Not that kind…” Knowing that whatever she just said sounded wrong, Sooyoung became flustered and tried to explain it clearly.

 

“I know, I know.” Yoona laughed. “Sure. But if I wake up to see you molesting me… You know the strength of a Frankenstein, right?” After giving her the warning, Yoona enters her own room and carries her bed into Sooyoung’s room, which is bigger than hers. She placed it beside Sooyoung’s bed carefully and smiled at the girl proudly.

 

“You don’t have to show it to me immediately, Yoongie.”

 

“You don’t want? Then I will bring it back to my own room then.” Yoona teased, pretending to carry her bed up again.

 

“NO! I’m just joking.”

 

“Me too~ Haha~” Yoona jumps on Sooyoung playfully and gives her a peck on the cheek. It was then Sooyoung’s eyes turn back to the original gold color, but Yoona didn’t realize that.