Blood XXI

Bitten

 

[A/N] Someone please kill my homework for me... D:
-----_____-----

 

The tall girl sped down the streets, passing by the humans without them realizing it at all. However, she is stopped suddenly by a strong force, pushing her into a dark corner and pinning her against a wall.

 

“Let me go!” She screamed, and got covered up immediately.
 

“Shut up. You don’t want to attract any humans here, do you?” The guy hissed, removing his grips slowly. “Where are you heading to? Where’s BoA ssi?”
 

“I got her to a safe place. I’m going to get Yoongie back…” Sooyoung frowned.
 

“Huh? What happen to Yoona?”
 

“THAT PABO TOLD THOSE IDIOTS THAT SHE’S THEIR TARGET, PRINCIPAL!” Sooyoung cried out.
 

“Araso. Tell Changmin where is BoA and I will go with you to get Yoona.” Yunho pats on the shoulder of the girl, comforting her. She nodded as she murmured the location of the petite girl and wiped her tears away. Her eyes burn with dark flame of fury and the blackness of her eyes are to its extreme. Yunho turns to the younger guy, who nodded and heads off to find the petite girl while Yunho and Sooyoung make their way to the current hideout of the Wilds. The academy.

-----

“Boss, we got the girl.” The guy with strong built enters the room which is meant for the Principal and reports to the short guy sitting behind the large desk. “Apparently, she gives herself in.”


“Oh? I guess she sees the fact that she’s giving problems to her dear friends. Bring her in.” The short guy ordered. His expression became brighter when he saw the doe-eye girl. “Oh? I heard that you’re cute so it’s true then…”
 

“Wha… What…?” The doe-eye girl showed a confused expression, pretending not to understand what he’s saying.
 

“Oh right. I forget that you can’t understand.” The short guy smiles, switching to Korean easily.
 

So the Head of the Wilds understood Korean… The doe-eye girl checked off that point in her mind, as she looks at the approaching shorty. The short guy lifted her chin gently and stares into her eyes. She could read all those erted thoughts that he’s having right now. And he’s a ert… And she checked off another point.
 

“Well, leave this girl to me. You did great, Sooro hyung.” The short guy smirks, dragging the doe-eye girl with him to the sofa in the office and pushed her on it. After Sooro left the room, closing the door and locking it, the short guy jumps on the girl in attempt to trap her down. Restraining large portion of her strength, the doe-eye girl kicks the short guy away.


“Get away from me!” She screamed, running to the door after getting up from the sofa. However, as she had expected, the guy got to the door before she does and locked the door.


“You’re not going anywhere, girl. You’re mine.” The guy said, smirking.
 

“Oh really?” The doe-eye replied, with a smirk on her face. It confuses the guy greatly, with her lack of fear. It’s as though she’s confident about getting away from him even though it seems impossible. With that thought in mind, he charges at her with full speed, to be surprised by her when she caught him easily by his out reached arms.
 

“What..?!” He is getting more and more confused.
 

“I’m wondering why I’m able to stop you too.” The doe-eye girl smiled as she spoke fluently in the vampire language.


“Y… You know the language?!”
 

“Isn’t my acting skills great? I guess vampires are really idiots. Youngie is a big idiot too, you know… How sad.” The girl sighed. At this time, somewhere in the city, a certain tall girl sneezed.
 

“What’s wrong? Are you unwell?” The guy asked, looking at the tall girl.
 

“… Someone is talking bad about me…” The tall girl clenched her fists tightly, trying to figure out who is the one that is talking bad about her.
 

Back in the Principal’s office, the short guy finds himself being pinned onto the floor and he couldn’t even move an inch. The strength of the girl is no joke.
 

“Now, be a good boy and don’t scream. I can’t guarantee what will happen to your head if you scream.” The doe-eye girl threatens, as she places a hand on his head. Being a coward he is, the guy really kept quiet and trembles in fear. He has no idea what kind of being is she but he’s sure that she’s not a vampire, judging from her speed and strength. Come quickly, Youngie. I got the shorty.
 

“… Principal… I’m started to hear Yoongie’s voice in my head.” Sooyoung turns to the guy running beside her happily. “She’s safe! And she says that she got the shorty…?”
 

“The Head of the Wilds is a shorty. She must had got him then.” Yunho replied with a smile. “Now lets hurry up and go help her.” With that, the two of them break the huge door of the academy and entered into a circle of vampires. “I guess it will take some time.”
 

“Yea, but I’m ready. Let’s do this, Principal.” Sooyoung smirks, getting into her stance, ready for a fight.