Blood III

Bitten

 

Once again, the crimson red eyes turn gold after its owner gulps down the glass of red liquid deliciously. The girl her lips seductively, as she stares at the other girl, who is drinking her share slowly.

 

“It’s kind of weird though. Why is a Frankenstein drinking blood like a Vampire?” The tall girl asked, still staring at the other girl with a seductive look.

 

“I don’t know. Only blood will turn my eyes back to normal. You know the whites of my eyes will change if I don’t drink blood. It’s like your eye color, Ms. Vampire.” The doe-eye girl replied, not noticing the stare again.

 

“Yoongie ah….” The tall girl leaned closer, grabbing the chin of the doe-eye girl gently and making the girl face her. “Why are you so vulnerable?”

 

“What?”

 

“I had been staring at you, you know? How can you not notice it?” Sooyoung asked, noticing the bloodstain at the corner of the doe-eye girl’s mouth.

 

“I don’t want to bother about such stuffs.” Yoona replied, turning back to her drink but Sooyoung stops her from doing so. “What? I want to-“ The tall girl the corner of the doe-eye girl’s mouth as the girl is talking, surprising the girl totally. “Y… YAH! Why did you do that for?!” Yoona moves away quickly, wiping with her hand, blushing madly at the same time.

 

“There’s a stain. I’m cleaning it away for you.” Sooyoung smirks. “You’re blushing~ How cute~”

 

“Stay away from me, erted Vampire.” Yoona stood up to return to her own room. After closing the door, she turns around, not really surprise to see that the tall girl is already in her room, smiling at her. “Don’t pull your Vampire stunts on me. I’m not surprise.”

 

“Well, I know that. You already know that a Frankenstein’s speed can never be a match with a Vampire’s speed, but admit it, deer. You’re still surprised. I can see it in your eyes.” Sooyoung smirks.

 

“Yes I admit. Now get out from my room.” Yoona opens the door again and looks at Sooyoung with an annoyed look.

 

“Come on, Yoongie. Don’t be so awful to me.” Sooyoung pushed the door close and in a second, Yoona finds herself getting pinned down on her own bed.

 

“YAH! I say, stop pulling your Vampire stunts on me. And get off me this instant.”

 

“Yoongie, can’t I just do it once? I really want to try it.”

 

“No way.”

 

“But you smell so sweet….”

 

“I’m a B, not AB.”

 

“You’re the sweetest B ever, deer. Please. Just once.”

 

“No. You can kill me, idiot.”

 

“I promise I will control. Please~”

 

“… Just a bit, okay? I won’t have mercy if you drink too much.” Finally giving in, Yoona sits up and turns to have her back facing Sooyoung. The tall girl grins as she leans closer, pulling Yoona’s collar down to reveal the girl’s shoulder. She sniffed the girl thoroughly, liking the smell a lot.

 

“You smell so nice, Yoongie.”

 

“Just get on with it. You’re making me uncomfortable with all these ert-liked actions.”

 

“Araso. Bear with it for a moment, Yoongie.” Sooyoung replied. She the girl’s shoulder and placed on the girl’s shoulder carefully. Soon, Yoona could feel a sharp pain in her shoulder, as the fangs of the tall girl dug into her skin and blood vessels. It feels so weird.

 

“Stop now, Youngie.” But the girl didn’t stop. “I SAY STOP!” With that, Yoona elbowed the girl with much force, causing the girl to fall of the bed. But she didn’t realize that the girl will pull her collar in attempt to stop the fall.

 

Pss….

 

Her shirt got torn. Badly.

 

“YAH! CHOI SOOYOUNG!” Yoona screamed, covering her slightly exposed chest quickly.

 

“W… What? It’s not on purpose… I just grab anything in my reach.” Sooyoung replied, staring at the girl’s now exposed body. “Can I touch?”

 

“GET OUT OF MY ROOM RIGHT NOW, ERT.” Yoona screamed, throwing the girl out and slamming the door close.

 

“Your blood is bitter, by the way. Does all Frankenstein taste that bad?” Sooyoung said, leaning on the door with a smirk.

 

“How would I know?! And that’s good! At least I’m not in danger of getting killed by an idiotic Vampire someday.” Yoona replied, as she changed out of the torn shirt quickly.
 

“Don’t worry, Yoongie. I’m now more interested in how soft your body will be rather than the taste of your blood.” And a book came flying out the moment the door is opened, hitting the tall girl in her face accurately. 
 

“You stay away from me, ert. I must be crazy to agree to stay with a ert in the first place.” Yoona stood behind the door, frowning.
 

“Well, you need blood and I can provide it for you.” Sooyoung grinned. “But deer, shouldn’t you repay me for the blood I provided for you all these time?”
 

“How?”
 

“Let me tou-“
 

“Anything but touching of my body.”
 

“How about squeezing then?”
 

“ANYTHING BUT MY BODY.”
 

“So mean. Araso. I will think of it and get back to you.” Sooyoung pouted before she disappears into her own room with a smile.