Blood X

Bitten

 

[A/N] Words that are bold and italic are vampire language that beings other than vampires won't understand it. Yoongie lives with Youngie for a long time, so she knows the language well. Just saying so that it's less confusing in future.
-----_____-----

 

“What did you do….?” Yunho asked. According to his memory, these two didn’t really interact earlier when they are in the studio so he didn’t understand when did this start.

 

“I… I kind of ignored her… B… But I have my reason for doing that! I didn’t mean to ignore her… But she’s really angry with me now…”

 

“B… But she didn’t talk much just now…” BoA pointed out.

 

“… To tell you the truth, there’s a special bond between Yoongie and me. We can communicate without talking. It’s something like telepathy. And we are actually communicating just now… And I was ignoring her…” Sooyoung sighed.

 

“That explains the random food talk…” Yunho snaps his fingers, understanding it instantly. Sooyoung nodded, admitting to that. “Okay. So you’re not really hungry but just finding a topic to talk about in order to ignore Yoona?”

 

“N… NO! Why would I ignore that precious girl without a reason… I.. It’s just that she asked me something and I wanted to avoid answering it.”

 

“I think we should talk to her first… Instead of staying here and worry about it.” BoA suggested, after listening to the whole conversation between Yunho and Sooyoung quietly. The other two agreed and the three of them headed to Sooyoung’s house. Upon reaching, Sooyoung unlocked the door with caution, look around for the girl. No sign of her in the living room.

 

“Y… Yoongie…?” Sooyoung called out and received no response. She went to her own room, to realize that Yoona moved her bed away, back to her original room. “… Oppa……” Sooyoung turns around with a tearful expression, pointing to the empty space beside her bed.

 

“Yah, Yoona ya! If you move back to your room, where do I sleep at?!” Yunho shouted, knocking on the door of the doe-eye girl’s room.

 

“Living room!” The girl replied, her voice slightly muffled and weird.

 

“Yoona ssi, can you come out for a talk…?” BoA knocked on the door and asked.

 

“… G… Get that idiot to go away first…” This time, Yoona’s voice is clearer. She’s probably standing behind the door right now, preparing to open it. Yunho pats on the tall girl’s shoulder gently and the two of them walk away, back to the living room. BoA knocks again, telling that Sooyoung isn’t there anymore. It was then Yoona became willing to open the door. She allows the shorter girl to enter her room, before she closes the door again. Meanwhile, Yunho gets Sooyoung to settle down for a serious conversation.

 

“I read all the books on the history of vampires, and never once come across something call the telepathy. Tell me how you do it. And how did you guys find out about the secret of not getting affected by our kind of blood.” Yunho stares into Sooyoung’s eyes with a stern look and the girl knows that it’s not the time to be joking around or snapping back at him.

 

“Only if you promise that you will not try to harm us and bring us back after I told you.” Sooyoung replied.

 

“I promise. With the reputation of the Principal of the academy, I promise that I won’t. Neither will I send anyone to do it.”

 

“One more thing. You have to keep us safe.”

 

“Deal.”

 

“First, the telepathy isn’t in any of the history books of vampires. It’s never in the history of vampires. However, it’s in the history of some other kind.”

 

“Some other kind?”

 

“Frankenstein. By drinking the blood of someone else, the Frankenstein is able to link up their minds and thus the telepathy. Yoongie drank mine on the very first day we met.”

 

“She’s… not a vampire?”

 

“Yes. She’s a Frankenstein. The weakness of a Frankenstein is speed, but been around me for so long, Yoongie is accustomed to my speed already. In another words, unless you are faster than me, or you will stand no chance against her.” Sooyoung spilled out every single information to the guy. “So don’t ever try hurting her. I know your speed, Principal. Does that also answer your question about the blood?”

 

“She blocked you from the blood?” Yunho wanted confirm it and Sooyoung nodded.

 

“It won’t affect her anyway. Since the only weakness of a Frankenstein is speed. Nothing else.”

 

“I see. Another question. You like her, don’t you?” Yunho smirks as he saw the surprised expression on the girl’s face.

 

“What’s the use…? I can’t even tell her that. She even thought that the one I like is BoA….” Sooyoung sighed. Meanwhile, in Yoona’s room, BoA is sitting beside the doe-eye girl quietly for quite some while already.

 

“Yoona ssi… Are you really angry at Sooyoung ssi...?” BoA asked, staring into Yoona’s eyes.

 

“No. I just want to punish her for ignoring me. I’m not that childish to flare up over such minor things.” Yoona lied.

 

“… Sorry but, Yoona ssi… That really don’t sound like the truth…” BoA sighed.

 

“Araso. I don’t know why I flared up also. I called her thrice but she chose to ignore me. I mean, why can’t she just answer my question… It’s not as if it’s a hard question. Plus, I don’t know why. There’s a sharp pain here, when she ignores me.” Yoona pointed to her heart area. “My mood dropped drastically when she starts to ignore me.”

 

“What question…?”

 

“… A… Actually, you know about that photo shoot I had with you as a ‘couple’? I realize that that idiot is getting jealous so… I asked her. If… she likes you.”

 

“W… What?” BoA’s eyes widen upon hearing that.

 

“Even though she hesitated for a while, she eventually admits to it. But earlier on, she acts like she didn’t like you at all. So I’m just asking her why she’s acting that way, and she ignores me. Completely…”

 

“… O… Okay. I don’t think she likes me, Yoona ssi. It’s impossible…” BoA pats the shoulder of the younger girl gently. “The way she acts, it’s kind of obvious that she’s caring as a friend, not as an admirer.”

 

“Really? Darn it. That idiot lied to me…?”

 

“By the way, Yoona ssi… Can I ask you a question?”

 

“Yea?”

 

“W…Why does it seems like your eyes are getting darker and darker….? The whites are almost-“ And before BoA could finish her sentence, Yoona tackles her to the ground. The petite girl screamed, shocked by the action of the taller girl.

 

“By the way, oppa. Tell BoA that you’re wearing contacts, if she ever ask why is your-“ In the living room, the two are still chatting, now in a more relaxed atmosphere. Just before Sooyoung can finish her sentence, they heard a loud scream coming out from the room. Both of them jump up from the sofa quickly and run into the room, shocked to see Yoona pinning BoA to the ground with force. “YOONGIE! What are you doing?!”

 

Yoona looks up at the two standing by the door with a worried expression, and Sooyoung noticed the problem immediately.

 

“Crap.” Sooyoung bits her lips. Yoona’s eyes are completely black right now.