Blood XXII

Bitten

 

“STOP TWISTING! IT HURTS!” The short guy said it in loud whisper, careful to not let the vampire guarding outside hear him, in fear of his life. “You look so cute but you’re so vicious.”

 

“I show no mercy to erts. I always punish that ert vampire who is living with me, you know. Twisting your arms is actually lenient already.” The doe-eye girl grins, enjoying herself as she plays around with the limbs of her newfound ‘toy’. At the moment, that certain vampire mentioned by her sneezed again.

 

“Aish. Must be Yoongie…” The tall girl kills off the last vampire surrounding them. Together with the Principal, they ran towards the Principal’s office as they get rid of all those who are in their way. Soon, they are facing the vampires guarding outside the office.

 

“Ahh… You came, Principal. And we met again, Sooyoung ssi. Our boss is now enjoying himself so please come with us to the guest room to wait for him.” The vampire with strong built grins as he steps up to face Yunho directly.

 

“Tsk. Kim Sooro, are you sure it’s your boss enjoying himself or my deer Yoongie enjoying herself?” Sooyoung smirks. Her words confused the opposing vampires greatly and gave them a bad feeling. Sooro signaled to his underlings quickly, to open the door and take a look inside. The scene shocks them. It’s their boss, pinned to ground and getting twisted up by their target.

 

“Ahh~ Youngie~!” The doe-eye girl beamed when she saw the tall girl standing outside.

 

“Pabo yah! Get this girl off me now!” The short guy screamed.

 

“No~! It’s not a good idea to come near me, is it?” The doe-eye girl smirks as she places a hand on the head of the short guy calmly.

 

“ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! STOP! DON’T COME NEAR!” The short guy shouted immediately when he felt a sudden pain in his head. The girl is threatening to crush his head and she will not hesitate to do it if those vampires really do come near her.

 

“Who are you?! Why are you able to speak our language and understand it as well?” Sooro asked, not wanting to get close to the girl nor the short guy. It’s as though he has no intention to risk himself for the short guy.

 

“Let me do the introduction.” Sooyoung walks into the room proudly and stands beside her beloved doe-eye girl, her hair gently. “She’s my pe-“ And before she can finishes that sentence, she gets a kick in the side and crashed into the wall.

 

“Kindly ignore that idiot. I’m Im Yoona, a Frankenstein.” Yoona introduced herself, sighing as she looks at the hole in the wall. “Sad to admit, but I’m that idiot’s girlfriend.”

 

“YAH! WHY IS IT SAD?! YOU SHOULD BE HONORED!” Sooyoung jumps out from the hole quickly, shouting loudly. The guys in the room watch quietly as a small teasing war commences between the two girls, and of course, the short guy isn’t enjoying it at all. After all, he’s in pain.

 

“SHUT UP, THE TWO OF YOU!” Yunho screamed, smacking his own forehead.

 

“Hyung…” Just then, a familiar voice caught the attention of everyone. Yunho turns around quickly, to see his closest dongsaeng holding the girl that he is suppose to be protecting as a hostage. Somehow, the girl doesn’t seem to be well but Yunho could not get why.

 

“What are you doing, Changmin ah?!” Yunho stared at his dongsaeng in disbelief.

 

“Please, hyung… Let Haha hyung off…” Changmin stated it clearly. Something in his eyes seem to be telling Yunho that he has no choice but to do this. And this only has one possibility. There’s a betrayer and the betrayer is not Changmin. Changmin is being threatened to do this. Thus, it must be someone powerful.

 

“… Yoona.” Yunho sighed.

 

“OPPA?!” Yoona did not understand. She knows that the petite girl might be in danger but letting the short guy off this easily just doesn’t seem right. The tall girl pats her gently, causing her to look up and stares at the girl, confused.

 

Trust him. He’s the Principal so I trust that his decision won’t be too bad. Just let the idiot off, Yoongie.

 

… Araso.

 

Yoona gets up slowly and grabs the back collar of the short guy, flinging him out of the room and towards the shadow that appears suddenly. The shadow caught the short guy successfully and kept a safe distance in between him and the rest of the group.

 

“Are you okay, my dongsaeng?” The shadow asked, putting the short guy down.

 

“You’re betraying me?” Yunho asked, frowning. “Why are you doing this, Jong Kook hyung?”

 

“I’m not betraying. I just want my dongsaeng to be safe.” Jong Kook replied calmly.

 

“He’s the Head of the Wilds!”

 

“No he’s not. I am.” Jong Kook confessed, shocking everyone else except for the short guy.