Blood VIII

Bitten

 

“Failed again? Why are the students here so useless?! Those two are girls! And their size are only half of those that we sent!” The tall figure banged the table angrily. “Are they really that good?”

 

“I… I don’t know. It seems like vampire blood doesn’t work on them…” The thin vampire replied, keeping a distance from his master.

 

“Impossible. In the whole world, I only know that there are three great Vampires that aren’t affected by the blood. And I only acquired the secret to that recently. It’s impossible for them to get that secret that is so well protected.”

 

“But… all those that we sent, are well-prepared with their own blood. Sooyoung is known for her speed so it might be hard for them on hand-to-hand combat, so I told them to prepare some blood to spray on her. But it doesn’t seem to have effect…”

 

“What about the other one?”

 

“We don’t have any information about the one staying with Sooyoung. It seems like she doesn’t belong to the academy.”

 

“So she’s a wild vampire?”

 

“I afraid so.”

 

“Alright then. I will go and get them on my own. We sacrifice too many of our students on these two. Get my coat and bag ready.” The figure stood up, imposing the thin vampire with his tall stature. The thin vampire nodded and scurried off to get the work done while the mysterious tall vampire smirks at the thought of meeting with these two rowdy vampires.

-----

The taller girl slides under her blanket carefully, not wanting to disturb the sleeping girl beside her. Even though they are on different bed, she’s still happy about the fact that they are side by side. She stares intensely at the back of the girl, secretly wishing that she can own this girl.

 

“If only you know that the one I like is not BoA but you….” She murmured, as she rests her head on her pillow and soon, she is in her dreamland. While the two girls are enjoying themselves in their dreamland, a shadow appears at the window of their house and stands beside their beds. Letting out a quiet yawn, the figure pushed Sooyoung towards the middle of the two beds and laid down beside her, facing the other direction.

…..

“YAH!” The doe-eye girl screamed, as she kicks the tall girl away upon realizing that the girl is hugging her in her sleep. A loud thud was heard, but it wasn’t Sooyoung who fell off the bed. Confused, both of them got up and peeked at the floor, surprised to see a guy lying there, groaning softly.

 

“I’m sleeping, idiots!” The guy scolded, as he sits up and rubs his back.

 

“Who are you?” The doe-eye girl asked, giving him a questioning look.

 

“… Why are you here, PRINCIPAL.” The tall girl asked, frowning. Obviously she hates the sight of the man in front of her. After all, he’s in charge of the place that she hates the most.

 

He’s the one in charge of the academy? The doe-eye girl turns to her friend, who nodded.

 

“Well, I heard that the two of you are hard to tame so I came here personally to do the taming. First, please come back with me to the academy.

 

“No way. I hate that place.”

 

“Alright. Then I will stay here until you agree to go back.”

 

“Okay. But of course, you have to provide for us.” Sooyoung smirks. She doesn’t exactly hate this guy. Since he implies that he won’t force them to go back like the previous Principal, she will just make use of him. “And if we have to work, you will carry our stuffs for us.”

 

“Aren’t you going overboard?”

 

“Am I? You’re staying at OUR house, mister. We don’t need your money so all you have to do is the hard work. Blood and sweat.”

 

“…. FINE. I shall put down my authority as the Principal and agree to that. However, if your behavior goes out of hand, you will be back in the academy. And you, I don’t know what’s your name, will be admitted into the academy.”

 

He doesn’t know that you’re a Frankenstein. So let’s just carry on with the act. Sooyoung grins and Yoona nods. Both parties agreed to the listed conditions without much hesitation.

 

“Okay then. Let’s get going. We got work to do.” Sooyoung jumps off the bed and heads for the bathroom.

 

“What? I need my sleep, miss.” The guy exclaimed in dismay.

 

“Get out from our house then.” Sooyoung replied as she washes her face in the bathroom.

 

“FINE.” The guy got up from the floor grumpily.