Blood XV

Bitten

 

The doe-eye girl opens her eyes slightly. The bright light makes it hard for her to open it fully. Blocking it slightly with her hand, she tries to get up from the bed but to realize that she couldn’t. The tall girl is still hugging her from the back and sleeping. Memories of last night suddenly float into her mind and she finds her mind getting all messed up again. She doesn’t know how she feels about her best friend, and she doesn’t know how to face her as well.

 

“Yoongie… You awake…?” Just then, the tall girl woke up and rested her head on the arm of the doe-eye girl. Yoona turns her head slightly and smiles. “Morning, Yoongie~”

 

“Morning.” Yoona replied, turning away from the girl again and her smile fades away instantly.

 

“Still tired? I will go wash up first, okay?” Sooyoung seems to have notice that the smile is gone, and she moves away quickly. Without saying any other words, the tall girl got out of bed and went out. Yoona continues to lie in the bed, thoughts rushing through like no tomorrow. Deciding to stop thinking about it for the time being, she gets up and walks out of the room to wash up.

…..

The doe-eye girl came out from the bathroom, feeling refreshed after washing up. She saw that the tall girl is sitting on the sofa and watching the television, and sat down near the girl, still keeping a small distance between them. Sooyoung peeks at her from the corner of her eyes, and sighed.

 

For nearly fifteen minutes, there was an awkward silence in the living room. The only sound heard is the closing of the bathroom door, when the tall guy went in to wash himself. Sooyoung turns to look at Yoona again. The girl is obviously pretending not to notice.

 

“… Yoongie…” Sooyoung called out softly.

 

“… Yes…?” Yoona turns around, trying to be as natural as possible, but it was a total surprise when she sees the tall girl so close to her. She tries to move away, but the tall girl is faster. Once again, she has another kiss stolen from her. She tries to get away, but somehow, her body isn’t acting according to her commands. Slowly, she realizes that she wants it as well. Her heart is pumping rapidly, as the soft kiss become more and more passionate.

 

“…. Must I see this early in the morning?” Just then, a voice interrupted them. Both of them got startled and moved away from each other quickly.

 

“O… Oppa!” Sooyoung screamed, at the tall guy who just came out from the bathroom.

 

“Do it in your room, idiots…. I don’t want to see it.” Yunho smirks, proceeding to sit down at the armchair beside the sofa. He lets out a loud sigh as he slumped into the chair.

 

“You look tired, oppa…” Yoona pointed out.

 

“I didn’t catch a wink… Can’t sleep…” Yunho replied, restlessly.

 

“Don’t tell me you had been staring at BoA ssi throughout the whole night….” Sooyoung stares at the guy, who blushed immediately, physically admitting to that. “Wow. You’re such a ert, oppa!”

 

“I… I c… can’t help it! I… I can’t sleep… a… and her… her peaceful… sl… sleeping face… is so cute….” Yunho stuttered, as his cheeks heat up rapidly. The two girls started to and the loud laughter woke the petite girl up. The petite girl yawns sleepily, as she takes a look at her phone. There’s a message for her, since the phone call didn’t get through earlier. After reading the message, a smile formed on her face. Her first album is now available for sale, which mean, she successfully debuted.

-----

“Still haven’t found her? We had been out for four days already!” One of the vampires complained, as they looked down on the people walking on the street from the roof of a building, trying to find their target. They had been away from their main group for the forth day already, and they still had not track down the whereabouts of their target. They don’t even have a single clue about her right now. The vampire with crushed arms noticed something suddenly and he jumped down from the roof, into the alley next to the building, before exiting the alley like a normal human. The other four vampires followed him, not knowing what he’s doing.


“This… It’s this girl!” The vampire exclaimed, standing in front of a large poster of a girl. “So, she’s some famous person in the human world…?”


“Woah… She’s really pretty…” The other vampires exclaimed, as they admire the beauty of the girl in the poster. “We should bring this paper back to show them!”


“But how? There’s a glass.”


“Break it.”
 

“No way! That will bring attention to us!”
 

“Then what do we do? Go in and ask the human nicely?”
 

“That’s the only way…?” The vampire with crushed arms sighed as he walks into the shop carefully, looking around at the surrounding. He stops in front of the shopkeeper and stares at the person for a long while. “… Does any of you know the human language…?”
 

“No…” The other four replied. The five of them stared at each other, not knowing what to do. They tried using sign languages but the shopkeeper said something that they don’t understand. They end up standing outside the shop and stare at the poster, sighing.

 

“Yoongie ah~ Look at that poster~” Just then, a tall girl came and pushed the five guys away, pointing to the poster of BoA.

 

“Woah~ She finally debuted~! How can she not tell us! No wonder she’s so happy.” A doe-eye girl came shortly after and stood beside the tall girl. The both of them continue to stare at the poster, not bothering about the five guys beside them, who are obviously not very happy about being pushed. But they couldn’t do a thing, as they don’t understand anything. And they believe that the girls won’t understand them as well. “I guess they don’t understand human languages, Youngie ah.”

 

“Yea. They are really targeting BoA ssi. We have to be careful and stay around her until we get rid of these guys.” Sooyoung nodded, observing those guys from the corner of their eyes.

 

“Who the hell are these girls…? How can they push us away like that?” The guys grumbled, as they glare at the two girls.

 

“I feel like scolding them and cussing at them, but I can’t speak their language… They can’t understand us as well.”

 

“But guys, don’t these two give out weird vibe…? It’s as though they are the same kind as us.”

 

“Yea… Do you want to try talking to them?” The group of vampires started to discuss among themselves, and the two girls continue to pretend that they are not bothered about them. Coming down to a conclusion, one of the vampires taps on Sooyoung’s shoulder.

 

“Yes?” Sooyoung turns around and asked, in human language.

 

“Can you understand us?” The vampire asked.

 

“What? Can you speak Korean? I don’t understand.”

 

“I don’t think she understand me…” The vampire turns to his companions. The group of them shook their heads and bowed at Sooyoung, apologizing for disturbing. Sooyoung only nods, before going into the shop with Yoona to buy the album. “But, are all human girls that good looking? This human girl that we are looking for and those two girls that just went in… They’re all good looking… Pretty and cute…”

 

“Why aren’t there any good looking ones among our group? Can’t we just grab those girls and go back?”

 

“No! We are supposed to grab this one in the paper first. But we can’t even get the paper!” The vampires sighed again, as they continue to stare at the poster. Sooyoung and Yoona came out soon after, each with an album in their hands, and walked away with a smirk on their faces.

…..

“Five of them?” The tall guy said in a questioning tone.

 

“Yea. We saw them. They can’t even speak or understand Korean.” The tall girl replied while nodding, as she unwraps the album carefully.

 

“… You guys bought the album?” The guy stares at the two girls, both holding an album in their hands. “Why didn’t you buy one for me~?”

 

“Go and buy it yourself. Maybe you will meet those guys. They are staring at the poster when we got there, and still staring when we leave. It’s either they are scheming something, or they are interested in BoA ssi.”

 

“I… Interested?”

 

“Yea. I heard them saying something like, ‘Are all human girls that good looking? This human girl that we are looking for and those two girls that just went in…’ and those two girls refer to me and Yoongie, while the human girl that they are looking for is probably BoA ssi.”

 

“Did I hear my name…?” Just then, the petite girl came out from the bathroom while drying her hair with a towel.

 

“BoA ssi~! How can you not tell us that you have debuted?!” Yoona jumped up from the sofa immediately and showed the petite girl the album.

 

“Woah. You bought it?” BoA is surprised to see her own album in the girl’s hand. She took it and opened it, looking at the content.

 

“Yea~ I bought it too~” Sooyoung joins in, with the album in her hand too. “Sign for us, BoA ssi~”

 

“Huh? W… Why?” BoA asked.

 

“We’re your fans! Sign. Sign. Sign~” Sooyoung and Yoona said it in unison, as they took out a pen and gave it to the petite girl. Though slightly embarrassed, BoA laughed and signed for them. The two girls cheered happily after getting their albums signed, and both of them jump around like two kids. BoA keeps on laughing at the childish actions while Yunho stares at them quietly, biting his lips.

 

“E… Erm, BoA ssi…” Yunho called out.

 

“Yes?” BoA turns to look at the guy.

 

“Erm… W… I haven’t got it yet… So, when I get it… Can you like, sign for me too…?” Yunho asked shyly, not looking at BoA.

 

“You too?” BoA laughed.

 

“I… It’s okay if you don’t want to…”

 

“Araso. I will sign it big for you. Hehe~” BoA giggled, before getting squashed by the two girls who start to hug her suddenly, and make her jump with them.