Blood XIV

Bitten

 

OHMYGAD THIS CUTIE. LET ME HUG YOU.

[A/N] Mm..... What did I want to say again...? ._.
Anyway, I intended to only update this after I'm done with Childcare Chaos Christmas Special but somehow it feels like I neglected this one so.... Here~! A piece from the past >D Nope. Not going to show if Yoongie accepted Youngie. But I did give spoilers to some of you, didn't I? >D Okay.
Hope you like this~ > <"

-----_____-----

 

The tall girl struggles hard, as she tries to get out of the chains that are tying her to the big cross. She doesn’t know where she is. It’s dark and stuffy here, and she’s alone. Scared. She remembers going to bed in her house after saying goodnight to her parents, but the when she opens her eyes, she in this mysterious place, chained to the big cross.

 

“Have you got a human?” She could hear some voices, outside the room she is in, but she doesn’t understand what they are saying.

 

“Yes. We found one. It’s a girl this time.”

 

“Okay. Hopefully this one will be a success. All the previous experiments failed terribly. Even though they are suppose to be STRONG. I will get started with the experiment. You stay outside and come in only when I ask you to.”

 

“Araso.”

 

The girl continues to stare at the metal door that encloses her in this dark and scary space, and watch as it opens, revealing a man with strong built. None of them said anything. The man stared at her for a long time, seems to be examining her with his eyes.

 

“Don’t worry, girl. We are not going to kill you. You will definitely be alive, if you managed to pass this experiment.” The man finally said something, as he moves closer to the girl.

 

“W… Who are you…?” The girl asked, fear could be seen from her eyes.

 

“I’m the Head of this place. Only after the experiment is successful then I will tell you my identity. For now, please close your eyes while I carry out the experiment.”

 

“W… Why me? Why am I chosen to be the experimenting subject?”

 

“We pick randomly. So you happened to be picked by my men. I can assure you that you won’t hate it, if this is a successful. It will boost your speed and strengthen your body. That means, you will be strong.” The man continues to move behind her, as he talks. Soon, without any warning, the girl felt a sharp pain in her shoulder.

 

“AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!” The girl screamed, turning her head slightly to see the man biting her. “S… STOP!!! I… It hurts!!!”

 

“And now...” The man moves away and walks to the table nearby. The girl could feel a burning sensation on her shoulder. Her world is spinning. She felt as though she’s going to die. The man came back to her with a bowl of red liquid and fed it to her. Being in the weak state she is in right now, she didn’t resist drinking the red liquid that smells weird. “Experiment is over. Rest here. I will check on you tomorrow.”

 

The girl didn’t respond. The man proceeds to clean up the place when he hears the chains cranking loudly. He turns around quickly, surprised to see the girl struggling with all her strength again. It’s shocking, as it’s impossible for someone to actually still have strength to struggle in that state. And before he knew it, the chains broke and the girl is free. She fell to the ground, panting loudly.

 

“COME IN!” The man shouted quickly and the men stationed outside came in as fast as they could, to see the girl standing up already. Her shoulder is still bleeding badly. “W… We might had succeeded, guys.” The man added, smiling.

 

“ARGH!!!!” The girl let out a groan. It hurts. Every part of her hurts. She feels like smashing something. Her body is burning and she hates it. Without warning, she pounced on one of the men and opened wide. Fangs. She has fangs. She sinks her fangs into the flesh of the man, killing him in a flash. The rest of the guys are shocked. They start to move away from her, but it has no use. Her speed is much better than theirs. Within a minute, everyone is dead. She felt a burning sensation in this time.

 

“You can’t touch the blood of vampires, girl. Vampires’ weakness is vampires’ blood…” The man that did the experiment on her said, as he emerged from the darkness suddenly. While the girl is killing off the vampires, he had been hiding in a corner, blending himself with the darkness. The sight of him irks her.

 

“ARGH!!” She growled as she jumps on him, biting him and pulling out his flesh bit by bit. Soon, the man lies dead in her hands. She pants heavily. Nothing helps. She is still hurting. It hurts so much that she feels like dying. She can hear footsteps. A lot of them. She has to escape from this place first. Deciding on that, she ran out of the room, bearing with the pain. Barging through all the doors, she tries to find the exit desperately. There’s so many doors, so many rooms. It’s confusing. Just when she finally finds the door and got out, she is surrounded.

 

“Who are you?” One of the vampires asked.

 

“She’s the experiment. A successful yet crazy one.” Another vampire answered. “She killed our Head. We have to kill her before she does more harm.”

 

With that, all the vampires surrounding her charged at her. Seeing the crazy situation right now, she starts to lose control of her mind. It doesn’t take long until she snaps. She didn’t even know what happen, but all the vampires that charged at her just now, are now lying on the ground, dead. Blood stained her and it burns.

 

“Ahhhh!!!!” She rolls on the floor, groaning in pain but jumps up quickly when a figure appears near her suddenly. “D… Darn… DIE! JUST DIE ALREADY!” She screamed, running towards the figure. It’s a cute girl but she wouldn’t care less. She just wants the pain in her to go away. She just wants to be alone.

 

“Crazy vampire…” The girl sighed, as she dodged the girl’s attack skillfully. With little force applied, she managed to send the attacking girl flying into a tree trunk. A groan escaped from the girl’s mouth as she hits the tree, hard. Her strength disappears suddenly. The cute girl squats down in front of her and stares at her for a moment. She tries to attack again, but the girl stops it easily. “Yah. Is that how you treat someone that you just met?”

 

“…. I…. I don’t care! I… It hurts! You people are irritating! What the hell did you do to me?!” The tall girl screamed.

 

“Mm…” The cute girl stares at her for a while more, before swinging a punch into her face, knocking her out effectively. “I think you need to sleep, noisy idiot.”

…..

“Argh….” The girl groaned, when she felt something wet on her shoulder. She opens her eyes slightly, shocked by the fact that there’s a girl on her shoulder. In fact, the girl seems to be drinking her blood, from the wound on her shoulder. “Y… YAH!” She pushed the girl away quickly. “W… What are you doing?!” She asked, blushing madly.

 

“Drinking your blood? My eyes are normal now, right?” The girl asked.

 

“W… Huh? I… Is there something wrong with your eyes…?”

 

“I guess it’s normal now. Anyway, I wipe off the blood on your already, since I think it is burning your skin. Still in pain?”

 

“… A… A bit. It’s better now…” The tall girl replied, still blushing. Somehow, her heart is pumping really fast. She doesn’t know why. It has been pumping wildly ever since she wakes up to see the girl on her shoulder. It felt weird yet she likes it. What is this…? Why am I feeling this way?

 

“What is what? Feeling what way?” The girl in front of her asked.

 

“Huh…?” It surprised the tall girl. “Y… You can hear my thoughts…?”

 

“Well, it’s my ability. Somehow. When I drink the blood of someone else, our mind link up. But of course, I can control whether I want that person to hear my thoughts or not, while the person cannot. In another word, I can hear your thoughts no matter what, but you may not hear mine if I don’t allow it.”

 

“T… That’s so unfair!” The tall girl protested.

 

“Well, too bad. It’s MY ability. Of course it’s more beneficial to me. Anyway, you’re a vampire, aren’t you?”

 

“I… I am?”

 

“… Never mind. You ARE a vampire, okay? So from now on, you shall provide blood for me. You’re ruthless and don’t hesitated to kill, so I guess it’s alright for you to do the killing~ It’s a deal then!”

 

“H… Hey… I didn’t even say I…”

 

“I help you eased your pain, remember? Repay me.” The girl smirks.

 

“... Y… You… Araso, you cunning creature.” The tall girl sighed.

 

“I’m not a creature. I’m a Frankenstein. And I have a name. I’m Yoona. Nice to meet you.” The girl smiled and offered her hand to the tall girl.

 

“I… I’m Sooyoung. Nice to meet you.” The tall girl took Yoona’s hand and shook it lightly. Yoona then proceed to pull her to her feet easily. “WOAH. At least give me warning that you’re going to pull me up!”

 

“Whatever~” Yoona grins, walking away from Sooyoung, who follows her soon after.