Blood VI

Bitten

 

SooNa moments at yesterday SMTOWN in SG~~~<3
BUT. I can't be there to see it ㅠㅠ

-----_____-----

“Oh. I thought who was it. So it’s just a noob vampire that the academy sent to kill us?” Sooyoung smirks as she cracks her knuckles. Standing right there, is a vampire with his fangs bared. Sooyoung had already predicted the result of this fight. Like always, it’s going to be her win.

 

“Don’t underestimate me. I’m stronger than the previous ones. Much stronger. My blood will be a deadly poison to the two of you.” The figure hissed.

 

“But it works on Vampires only, right?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Of course.”

 

“Mine too. How?”

 

“Well, we will see about that!” And the figure plunged at Sooyoung, who dodges it easily with her speed. Not wanting to give up, the figure changes its mind and aimed for Yoona who’s at the end of the alley. Calmly, Yoona raised her fist and straightened her arm toward the approaching figure. As expected, the figure flew off in another direction upon coming in contact with Yoona’s fist. “Damn! You’re a strength type, aren’t you? Then your speed must be bad, haha!”

 

As he was talking, Sooyoung strikes him from above with a punch at her full speed, creating a huge impact on his skull. The guy collapsed and groaned in pain. But he won’t give up. After a while, he bears with the pain in his head and attempted to strike Yoona again with speed, but Yoona kicks him away with ease, breaking his ribs with ease too.

 

“Speed is no use, idiot. She got too used to me already.” Sooyoung smirks.

 

“…. Then… “ The guy reached into his jacket pocket and took out a pack of red liquid that seems suspicious. “EAT THIS!” He screamed, throwing the packet towards the girls. Yoona jumped and caught the pack quickly, surprising the guy. “It will burst, you idiot!” He laughed. Yoona walks calmly to him and allows the pack to burst in her hand.

 

“That’s all you have, right?” Yoona asked, throwing the pack away.

 

“Y… You are covered in my blood! W... Why…”

 

“Because the academy never gets this information before. They always thought that I’m staying with another escapee but I’m not. Those that knew about it are killed even before they can return to the academy.” Sooyoung came with a smirk. “You guys should really change your method. Vampire blood can kill vampires, but not Frankenstein.”

 

“S… She’s a Frankenstein?!” The guy exclaimed.

 

“Yes. Now, say bye bye~” Sooyoung smiled, as Yoona raised her fist.

…..

“Must you smash their heads? It’s kind of disgusting.” Sooyoung stared at the horrible sight of the dead vampire. She bit the tip of her finger and allows a drop of her blood to fall on the corpse. Soon, the corpse turns into ash and the wind brought it away.

 

“That’s the fastest and easiest way. Now, what do we do about me?” Yoona asked, staring at her hand and clothes, which are stained with blood. “You can’t touch me right now, can you?”

 

“I can’t. Unless it’s dry, it will still have effects on me.”

 

“But we can’t wait till it dries. BoA ssi is waiting for us.” Yoona sighed, looking around for something to cover herself with. Though she’s unwilling, but she has no other choice but to wrap a black rubbish bag around herself. “Damn. It stinks.”

 

“Let’s just bear with it.” Sooyoung carries the girl up after the bloodied areas are cover and soon, they’re back at their house. Yoona went straight to the bathroom to wash off the blood, while Sooyoung went to her room to grab some clothes for the two of them. “Yoongie, can I go in?”

 

“No way, ert. I will be done soon.” Yoona replied. Soon, the doe-eye girl comes out from the bathroom, wrapped with a towel only. Sooyoung couldn’t help but stare at the girl’s curves, and of course, her cleavage. “… Yah!”

 

“I feel like ripping your towel off, Yoongie.”

 

“Just get into the bathroom and wash yourself, you erted Vampire!” Grabbing her clothes from the tall girl, Yoona kicks her into the bathroom and slams the door close for her.