Blood XIX

Bitten

 

[A/N] OHGAD........... I can't believe that I actually forget about this.... I'm sorry for forgetting to update OTL School started and I'm busy with homework + spazzing about SNSD Comeback.

-----_____-----

 

“W… Wh… What are those people, Yoona ssi…? W… Why do they have s… sharp teeth…?” The petite girl shivers in the embrace of the doe-eye girl, who is busy kicking away those vampires that are jumping at them. The whole house is filled with them. After getting piece of cloth from Yunho’s clothes, they had tracked down their target successfully.

 

“I… I will explain to you once this is over, BoA ssi. Hold tight and stay close to me.” Yoona replied, cracking the ribs of the incoming vampires with a light kick. Sooyoung is busy with a large group by herself as well. They are surrounded completely.

 

“This is so troublesome! Where the hell is Yunho oppa?!” Sooyoung screamed, eliminating ten vampires at once. The scene is terrifying for the poor petite girl who has never seen these before. Her friend is turning into a monster right now, with those sharp teeth similar to their attackers’.

 

“Sh*t!” Yoona let out a small groan when she failed to dodge an attack from one of the vampires, and got hit in her back. However, she regained her posture instantly and sent everyone else flying in all direction.

 

“YOONGIE! Are you okay?!” Sooyoung asked, turning around to look at her girlfriend.

 

“I’m alright. Be careful too, Youngie.”

 

“Yoongie…. Is it alright for me to unleash…?”

 

“… Go ahead.” Yoona sighed. “BoA ssi, please close your eyes. It’s not going to be a pretty sight for you.” Yoona covers the eyes of the petite girl gently, and she can feels the eyelashes of the girl brushing against her palms, indicating that she closed her eyes. Sooyoung paused her movements, and none of the vampires dare to move. They didn’t know what is going on with her, to stop suddenly.

 

“Don’t….” Sooyoung murmured.

 

“Be careful, Youngie….” Yoona whispered softly, as she moves to a corner slowly in the midst of the confusion.

 

“STOP! IT HURTS!” Sooyoung screamed and her eyes turn black instantly. It’s as though black flames are coming out from her eyes. Without knowing what hits them, the vampires’ world turn into total darkness soon after. Forever darkness. Even the terrified and escaping ones are not spared. However, the girl is still on her rampage mode. She destroyed nearly everything in the house. Yoona let go of the petite girl and ran over to hug the tall girl immediately.

 

“Stop, Youngie. It’s alright now. It’s over already.” Yoona whispered into the ears of the girl who is struggling to get out from her embrace. Soon, the girl stops her struggle and pants uncontrollably. She turns around to hug the doe-eye girl tightly, enjoying the warmth.

 

“You stop me again, Yoongie…” Sooyoung smiled. Just then, she noticed the expression of the petite girl, whose eyes are now open. The scene that appears in front of her the moment she opens her eyes, are a house full of dead bodies of their attackers. Odor of blood filled the house. She felt sick. “W… We have to get out of here quickly, Yoongie. The scent of blood isn’t too nice for BoA ssi.”

 

“BoA ssi, let’s go. I will explain everything to you once we get to a safe place.” Yoona got back to BoA’s side quickly and brought her out of the house. The three of them ran as fast as the petite girl could manage and got to a dark room, somewhere in the city, which is unknown to others.

 

“… W…. Wha… What’s going on….?” BoA asked, not wanting to be near Sooyoung right now.

 

“I… I’m sorry, BoA ssi… I know I’m scary…” Sooyoung sighed, noticing that the girl just moved away from her. Even though it’s understandable, it’s still saddening.

 

“BoA ssi, this will sound ridiculous but it’s the truth. To be honest, the two of us are not normal at all. Those people that attack us were vampires. Real vampires.” Yoona went on to with her explanation immediately.

 

“B… But vampires… aren’t real…” BoA looked at Yoona with a confused look.

 

“They are not supposed to be, according to humans. But right now, I’m telling you that they are. Those attackers are vampires. They are after your blood, BoA ssi. Because your blood type is a rare blood type, and it’s the favorite among vampires. The one that killed your brother is from that same group as those that just attacked us, and apparently, they are now after you. I don’t know why they are so persistent this time, but it’s probably because Yunho oppa is protective of you.”

 

“W… What is this go… got to do with Yunho ssi…?”

 

“He’s the Head of the academy which vampires are staying in. In another words, he’s the Principal. The Head of the whole vampires group. But of course, not everyone likes the academy and hence the group Wilds is formed. Our attackers are the Wilds.”

 

“Y… Yoona ssi… Please tell me you’re just joking with me. All these can’t be true…. Vampires are fictional characters. Not real…”

 

“BoA ssi… I know this is hard to believe but it’s really the truth. Youngie is a vampire, but she’s not born a vampire. She is once like you, a human. She is the subject of an experiment by the previous Principal and the experiment is a successful yet painful one. That’s why she never wants to get in contact with the academy.”

 

“…. Y… Yoona ssi… A… All these…”

 

“Okay. Let me tell you one more thing and I will let you digest all these ridiculous stuffs okay? I’m not normal as well. I’m not a vampire, but a Frankenstein. Don’t you find it weird that I have so much strength?”

 

“W… Well it’s kind of weird…”

 

“That’s the strength of a Frankenstein. Right now we need you to trust us, BoA ssi. We will not harm you. We will protect you from the Wilds. Please, trust us.”

 

“Y… Yoona ssi… th… this is too… absurd… My mind… It’s all messed up right now, Yoona ssi. My heart is telling me to trust you but my mind isn’t. I’m so confused, Yoona ssi….” BoA started crying. Everything is not making sense at all. The sharp teeth. Vampires. Frankenstein. Her blood that the vampires are after. The academy. None of them make sense to her. She sincerely hopes that all these are part of a nightmare, and she will wake up from it soon.

 

“I’m sorry for confusing you, BoA ssi. But I really have to tell you all these. We will not disturb you now. Please relax yourself. Just trust us that we will not harm you, BoA ssi. Sorry for all these.” Yoona sighed, wiping the tears away from the petite girl’s face gently. She turns to Sooyoung and nodded, as the two of them move away from the petite girl and sat down at the opposite corner of the small room.