Blood XIII

Bitten

 

[A/N] *cough* No matter how dense Yoongie is... TA-DA~?
-----_____-----

 

“The Principal?”

 

“Y… Yes. I met the Principal of the academy when I’m trying to eat. He even threatened to kill me for trying to kill that human girl. He’s protecting a goddamn human.” The vampire scoffed, frowning. “And he even crush my arms, saying that he’s not the only one that will be protecting that human girl.”

 

“Who else is protecting her?”

 

“I don’t know. He didn’t say. But he says it’s another two forces that can wipe us out easily.”

 

“Tsk. Whatever. I’m curious about those TWO FORCES. To think that the Principal himself is doing these. Oh well, it’s expected of the head of that goddamn place. Who’s that girl anyway?”

 

“I don’t know. But she’s gorgeous. I’m actually quite hesitant to kill her off. She looks so damn precious.”

 

“Really? You’re making me interested. I believe these guys are as well.”

 

“I’m not lying.”

 

“Oh well then. What are we waiting for? Bring four guys with you and get her here. We will see how precious she is.”

 

“Araso. Let’s go, guys~” And the vampire with crushed arms led four guys out of their hideout, towards the city once again. The group of them stop at the house where the girl previously live in, to find that she’s not there anymore. “She moved out?! Damn. Must be the Principal… We have to track them down. At the same time, find out about the two forces that the Principal talks about.”

 

After looking through the house thoroughly once more, the groups of vampires got on the street quietly. It’s getting dark and their thirsts are overwhelming. However, they cannot attack anyone on the street just like that. They would need a place to hide at first, before carrying out their attacks.

…..

“The Wilds are in town?” The tall girl said with a questioning look.

 

“Yes. I can sense something different about the vibe of the town. When I’m on my way back from the company [with BoA ssi], I can feel the presence of some vampires. I believe they are the Wilds.” Yunho replied, nodding as he speaks.

 

“Woah~ As expected of the Principal of the academy that Youngie hates so much.” Yoona smirks. “But it’s an ability that any natural born vampire will have, isn’t it?”

 

“Yes it is. Sooyoung isn’t one, which is why she cannot sense the presence of other vampires unless they are near her.” Yunho nodded again, as he explains briefly. As the three continue with their conversation, the petite girl’s eyes are already closing, bored from not being able to participate in their conversation. She believes that they are talking about something more classified that she cannot know about, but she still felt left out. “BoA ssi.”

 

“N… Neh?” BoA’s eyes open up immediately, after Yunho called her.

 

“I’m sorry. You must have felt left out... We are talking about something that isn’t quite suitable for you to hear so…” Yunho got up from his seat and approached the girl. “Do you want to go to bed first? You’re working so hard for the whole day. You must be tired out.”

 

“A… Araso…” BoA nodded. She stood up and went into the room, which Yoona is using previously. During the time when she and Yunho are at the company, Yoona and Sooyoung went to buy two beds for the two of them already. Being obviously biased against Yunho, they bought a big queen sized bed for BoA and a small single bed for Yunho. After making sure that BoA is in bed, Yunho sat down again with a serious look.

 

“So… Why do you think they are in town for?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“To go against me. You know the Wilds are similar to you, right? They hate the academy and had been trying to ruin it.” Yunho replied calmly.

 

“Well I hate it. But at least I’m not stupid like them to think that I can bring the whole academy down on my own.”

 

“I think you can, Sooyoung. But they can’t. Despite their number, their strength are too weak. However, within them, there are some strong ones that were once from the academy.”

 

“So we just have to be careful of those?”

 

“Actually, you don’t need to be afraid of them. They are strong, but not as strong as you. Of course, we still have to be careful.”

 

“We have to be around BoA at all times, I guess. Since you warned them, and they are now here in order to go against you, they will probably aim for her since it’s obvious that she’s important to you.” Yoona stated. “And my eyes are black, aren’t they?”

 

“Yes they are, Yoongie.” Sooyoung replied, staring at Yoona’s black eyes.

 

“I will go out and get some of that for us. Stay here and protect BoA ssi, okay?” Yunho stood up and opened the window, getting ready to go out.

 

“Oppa.”

 

“Yes?”

 

“There’s a door for you to use.” Sooyoung pointed to the door.

 

“Oh right. Sorry.” Yunho closed the window and walked over to the door, getting out of the apartment shortly. The moment Yunho went out, Sooyoung got up to check on the sleeping girl before coming back to sit down beside Yoona, cuddling close like a kitten. Yoona pats the girl gently with a smile, and the two of them stayed in that position for a while.

 

“Hey Youngie…” Yoona spoke suddenly.

 

“Yea?”

 

“Describe the one inside your heart for me. I don’t want to know who is it since it gave me an uneasy feeling, but I’m still curious. So just describe him or her for me.”

 

“She’s… cute, bubbly, cheerful, caring, pretty, down to earth. She can be mischievous sometimes and she’s quite a tease too. She’s strong too. In my heart and my mind, she’s probably the most perfect person that I had ever met.”

 

“Why does it sound like you’re describing me?” Yoona teased.

 

“I… It does?” Sooyoung blushed.

 

“Just kidding.” Yoona laughed. “You haven’t confessed yet, have you?”

 

“No I didn’t… I don’t have the courage to.”

 

“Aww~ I guess the MONSTER does have times when she’s actually not brave. But Youngie, confess soon, okay? I’m sure she will like you too, hehe~”

 

“Really? You think so?”

 

“Yep. You’re nice and caring. I bet she will like you a lot.”

 

“Yoongie, can you promise me that you will not leave me and cannot be angry with me, not matter what I do?”

 

“Huh? Why are you saying it as though you’re going to harm me?”

 

“Ca… Can you promise me…?”

 

“Erm… Sure? But you have to promise me that you will confess soon, okay? I can’t wait to see how you look like when you’re dating. Hehe~”

 

“Pinky promise?” Sooyoung sticks out her pinky towards the doe-eye girl shyly.

 

“You’re such a kid.” Yoona chuckled. “Pinky promise.” With that, Yoona entwined her pinky with Sooyoung’s. “Now, seal the pac-“ The next moment, right when their thumbs come in contact during the ‘sealing of pact’, something soft and moist is pressed against her lips. The weight of the tall girl is now on her, their pinky still intertwined together. There’s no mistaking it. Sooyoung is now kissing her, on the lips.

 

“Pact is sealed.” Sooyoung moves away, smiling.

 

“Y… Y… Youngie…. W… what di… did yo… you…” Yoona finds herself stuttering, partially due to the shock.

 

“Yoongie, you cannot be angry with me. Our pact is sealed. I already fulfilled my part of the promise, so you cannot break it, okay?”

 

“F… Fulfilled… your… part?” Yoona continues to stutter as she looked at Sooyoung with a questioning look.

 

“Yes, Yoongie. I’m going to confess.” Sooyoung nodded. Somehow, she doesn’t feel shy or embarrassed right now. After gathering all her courage, she’s now more than ready to take this step. “I love you, Yoongie. You’re that one that is occupying all the space in my heart. You’re right when you say that I seem to be describing you. Because I’m really describing you. The one that I love, is you.”

 

“… Y… Youngie…” Yoona did not know how to respond. “Youngie ah… T… This is too sudden…”

 

“Yoongie, ever since that time, when you fight me and drink my blood… Ever since our minds got connected, my heart connects itself to you as well. For so long, I had been suffering. You are the only one that can calm me down. You’re the one that stopped me. The only one that is able to do that. That very moment when I watched my blood entering your mouth, my heart had been pumping for you, Yoongie… I’m serious about this. I love you, Yoongie…”

 

“Thr… Throughout all these years…?” Yoona asked, shocked to hear that the girl she had been treating as her best friend, actually had liked her since the time they met. She never thought that those care showed to her, are actually full of love. Not of a friend but of an admirer. Of someone that love her as something more than a friend.

 

“I… I know this is very sudden. For a moment, we are just chatting like we always do. And a moment later, I’m here confessing to you. It’s absurd but Yoongie, my heart cannot hold it in any longer. It hurts me when you always look at me with the you-will-always-be-my-best-friend look… It hurts me when you don’t even realize my feelings for you and even mistook it as a feeling for BoA… I… had been dying to tell you all these. But I’m really scared that it will ruin everything for me. Completely. Even the friendship that we have. I’m really scared… But after listening to your words, my courage gathered. I did the promise with you, with the plan of confessing in my mind.”

 

“Y… Youngie, please. Allow me to have sometime to let my mind process all these…” Yoona pushed the girl away and went into the kitchen for a glass of ice water. Sooyoung just stares at the back of the girl intensely, with worries and love. Yoona could feel the stare, which is why she didn’t dare to turn around. She doesn’t know how she should respond to the confession. She doesn’t even know how she feels for the girl. It’s all messed up.

 

“I’m back.” Just then, Yunho came back with three pack of red liquid in his hands. He noticed the difference in atmosphere immediately and exchanged glances with the tall girl, trying to understand what happened while he’s out. ‘You confessed?’ He mouthed to the tall girl, who nodded in reply. “Yoona ah. Come and drink.”

 

Yoona exits the kitchen and gets a pack from Yunho, before sitting down and leaving a distance between her and Sooyoung. Sooyoung felt a sharp pain in her heart when she saw that, but she said nothing. The three of them drank their share of the blood quietly, and Yunho keeps on staring at the two girls.

 

“It’s kind of weird, you know…” Yunho sighed. “Be more cheerful, can you? The both of you…”

 

“I… I’m done…” Yoona stood up with the empty packet in her hand and threw it into the bin. “I’m going to bed first… Goodnight, oppa. Goodnight, Youngie.” With that, the doe-eye girl disappears into the room that she shares with Sooyoung.

 

“She didn’t mind about it completely, from the way I see it. She didn’t treat you as invisible, neither did she refuses to sleep together with you. There’s still chance, Sooyoung.”

 

“R… Really?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Yes.” Yunho nodded and he smirks when he sees the girl beaming. Sooyoung finished her pack quickly and dumped it into the bin, before going into the room to see the girl sleeping on the bed, back facing the door. Quietly and carefully, Sooyoung climbs on the bed and lies down behind Yoona.

 

“Yoongie ah… If you cannot accept my feelings, it’s alright. Let us continue to be the best of friend, until the day I win your heart over. I will work hard on becoming the one that you will like.” Sooyoung whispered, assuming that the girl is already asleep. She moves closer and hugs the girl from the back, enjoying the warmth she gets from the girl. “Goodnight, Yoongie…”

 

“Those girls didn’t even thank me for getting these for them.” Yunho sighed, throwing his empty pack into the bin as well. He walked into his room, to remember that he’s sharing a room with the petite girl. He blushed slightly, as he approached the sleeping girl and stared at her sleeping face. So… cute… Yunho blushed even more. Carefully, he pulls the blanket up to cover the girl up more and smiles when she smiles suddenly in her sleep. “Are you having a good dream, BoA ssi…?” He whispered, patting the girl gently. … W… What am I doing? Staring at her like a ert. Yunho snaps back from his fantasy suddenly and he gets into bed quickly. He could feel that his cheeks are burning and he highly doubt that fact that he will be able to sleep that night. True enough, he didn’t catch a wink at all.