Blood XVII

Bitten

 

[A/N] Please excuse me as I continue to spazz on I Got A Boy teaser. It's so freaking awesomeeeeee~<3
(YOONGIE IN ARMY PATTERN JACKET OHMYGADDDDD~<3)

-----_____-----

 

“It’s been days since those idiots went to get the target…”

 

“Boss, do you think they are killed? The opponent is the Principal after all…”

 

“Most likely. I think we will have to try and win them with number. Everyone, get ready to move into the city. We are going to hunt.”

 

“YES BOSS!” The vampires answered after cheering loudly. After hiding away for such a long time and wait for the Hunting Group to come back with their food, they can finally go out into the city. As beings without many belongings, they moved out soon after the order is passed down. With their leader leading them, the large group of them got into the city. The things in the city amuse them all. The technology, the facilities, the buildings. It’s all unknown to them until today. Like little kids being out for the first time, they scattered around the whole place, looking at everything, amazed by even the slightest thing.

 

“Boss, they…”

 

“Allow them to play around for a while. Just make sure they don’t kill openly. It’s not good if anyone knows about our true identities.”

 

“Yes, Boss. About the target, we didn’t know how she looks like. Now that Gwangsoo is dead.”

 

“We will look for the Principal then. For sure, he will be by her side to protect her.”

-----

The tall guy stares out of the window suddenly, and surveys the whole situation in the city. It’s a normal day as usual, but for him, it feels different. Very, very different. It’s much worse than the previous time when those five vampires came in.

 

“Principal…” The tall girl frowned, as she came and stood beside him.

 

“You felt it too?” He asked and she nodded. “Even you felt it. This is bad… I think the whole group came. The whole group of Wilds.”

 

“We can win them easily, but the problem is, we had to protect BoA ssi while fighting them…”

 

“Yes. Later on, we take out 100 milliliters of blood from you. I will give you further instruction next time.”

 

“…. Araso.”

 

“Put your job on hiatus for the time being. Having a girl to be around BoA ssi is better, in case they strike at times when I can’t be around her.”

 

“What’s the matter?” Just then, the doe-eye girl came to join them, looking out of the window to see what they are looking at.

 

“THEY are in the city now, Yoongie. Even I felt their presence.” The tall girl explained and Yoona frowns almost immediately. “We might need to stop work for a moment and stay beside BoA ssi. It’s a little inconvenient for him, since it’s obvious that he cannot enter the bathroom or toilet with her.”

 

“Araso. I will not take up any job for the time being.” Yoona nodded.

 

“Is there something interesting out there?” The petite girl noticed that the three of them are all staring out of the window, and thought that there’s something interesting happening out there.

 

“It’s nothing. BoA ssi, the two of us will need to stick by your side no matter what. So, it’s okay if we enter the bathroom and toilet with you, right?” The tall girl asked, not a tint of playfulness or tease in her tone at all.

 

“… W… What…?” BoA doesn’t understand what is going on right now. “W… Why… so sudden…?”

 

“BoA ssi, remember that I tell you that you might be in danger? Right now, the danger is closing in. I really need these two to stick close and protect you. I want to eliminate the chances of having you being strike at while I can’t be with you.” The tall guy explained. “It’s a critical matter right now, BoA ssi.”

 

“Trust us, BoA ssi. We are not fooling around.” Yoona added, holding BoA’s hands in hers. Even though everything sounded so ridiculous, BoA could sense the seriousness and tension. These three are not fooling around at all. She just doesn’t understand why she would be in danger, but she chooses not to question them about it first and agreed to their conditions. It’s only then the three showed a relaxed expression.

 

“Sooyoung, come with me.” The tall guy signaled to the girl and both of them went into the room, locking the door. It shocked the petite girl, and Yoona, when they heard the scream of the tall girl suddenly.

 

“Y… Youngie?” Yoona called out, worriedly.

 

“I… I’m alright! Principal is helping me to take out some blood for storage. Don’t worry.” Sooyoung replied, as she bears with the pain of having her blood being out through that big tube. She doesn’t even know where the guy gets it from.

 

“What for?!” Yoona asked.

 

“It’s for something good, Yoona. Don’t worry. I won’t harm your Youngie.” The guy answered, as he takes the tube out slowly and sticks a plaster on the hole in Sooyoung’s arm. Sooyoung stares at the dark, red liquid in the bottle for a moment, before giving Yunho a questioning look.

 

“What is it for?” Sooyoung asked, curious about the usage of her blood.

 

“It’s suppose to be a secret known by the Principals only but looking at the situation now, I will tell you this. The Principals are all from the same bloodline; I believe that you know that. And we have a slightly special blood, as compared to the other vampires. After drinking our blood, we will be immune to our only weakness. The vampire blood.”

 

“What?! Serious? Then, why are you taking my blood instead?”

 

“Because you’re not immune to vampire blood, except for your own of course. So in order to not hurt you in the process, I will mix some of my blood with yours and you will drink it. Get it?”

 

“Yes. Let’s do this…” Sooyoung nodded. Yunho smiled and proceeded to prick himself with a needle. He allows a few drops of his blood to drip into the bottle of blood and caps the bottle to mix it. After a while, it’s ready. He hands the bottle to the girl, who opens it and gulps it down without any hesitation. It feels funny at first but it’s obvious to her that something in her body is changing.

 

“Let’s test it, shall we?” Yunho asked, smudging the blood on his finger on Sooyoung. “How is it?”

 

“…. I… I feel nothing. It doesn’t hurt at all.” Sooyoung grins. Finally, her weakness is gone. From now onwards, she will not need to use her beloved girl as a shield anymore. She jumps up from her seat happily and comes out from the room to hug the surprised doe-eye girl, before giving her a peck on the lips. “Yoongie ah~ You don’t need to be my shield anymore~”

 

“Huh? Why…?” Yoona questioned, not understanding her at all.

 

“I just got the secret. I’m now immune to my only weakness, Yoongie~”

 

“REALLY?! That’s great~!!!” Yoona screamed happily, giving the tall girl a tight hug.

 

“YAH! YAH! YAH! GENTLY! YOU’RE CRUSHING ME, YOONGIE!” Sooyoung taps on the back of the doe-eye girl furiously, worried about her bones.

 

“S… Sorry! I… I’m too happy.” Yoona moves away quickly, checking if Sooyoung is alright.

 

“What are you talking about?” BoA asked, curious about the thing that makes them both so happy.

 

“H… Huh? I… I… I found out a secret about Yunho oppa and I’m going to use it to blackmail him next time! So I’m happy!” Sooyoung lied convincingly.

 

“Oh. Can I know about it too?” BoA asked, grinning.

 

“BOA SSI!” Yunho shouted, blushing slightly. “Why are you doing this to me too?!”

 

“Come here, BoA ssi~ I will tell you~” Sooyoung pulls the petite girl closer on purpose.

 

“YAH! CHOI SOOYOUNG!” Yunho screamed, jumping over to pull them apart. The two of them wrestle on the floor like two kids fighting each other, leaving the other two girls to laugh at their childish act. Soon, the two of them got tired and laughed too, forgetting about the incoming danger for a moment.