Blood XXV

Bitten

 

Standing around in the half destroyed room, the three girls tried to do a head count of how many of the students are left. More than half of the whole student body is gone, dead. The tall guy sighed upon hearing the result of the head count, massaging his temples to ease the headache. The whole place is like a market, filled with voices and noises as the students gather in groups and discussed among themselves, about the three new faces standing beside their Principal and Vice Principal. The male students are obviously excitedly though.

"Students..." Yunho finally spoke and everyone quieted down instantly. “I'm very sorry for all these. I failed as the Principal. I couldn't protect you well."

"Principal..." Sooyoung sighed.

"I'm willing to step down, and let Changmin take over my role and-"

"Principal! It's alright! It's not your fault!"
Suddenly, one of the students shouted, interrupting Yunho's speech.

"Yea! We believe in you, Principal!" Another student shouted in agreement. The room became noisy again, as the students continue to shout their words of support for the tall guy. Yunho couldn't believe it. Despite going through such incident, the students stayed strong and still continue to support him.

"Hyung, I told you it will be fine." Changmin pats his back gently with a smile.

"Thank you..." Yunho smiles, determined to do better this time.

"May I ask, who are those three?" One of the students raised his hand and asked the question that everyone wanted to ask.

"BoA ssi and Sooyoung ssi are both vampires, but they are bitten vampires. And Yoona ssi is Sooyoung's partner, a Frankenstein." Yunho introduced the three girls to the students, and the three of them bowed politely with a smile.

"Yoona ssi! Can we be friends?" One of the guys shouted excitedly, causing a certain someone to frown. The tall girl wraps her arms around Yoona's waist immediately and pulls the girl closer, mouthing 'MINE' to the guys, much of a surprise for them.

"Yea... I said it, didn't I? Yoona ssi is Sooyoung ssi's PARTNER." Yunho sighed, smirking slightly. "So don't try to hit on any of them. It's not a good idea to anger either of them."

"What about BoA ssi?" Someone asked.

"You guys want to anger the Principal?" Changmin butted into the conversation suddenly with a smirk.

"Ohhhhhh~~~!" The students became excited suddenly, looking at the tall guy with a teasing expression.

"D... D... Don't sprout nonsense, Changmin!" Yunho stuttered, blushing madly as he smacks his dongsaeng on his shoulder. He turns to BoA, who is looking at the other direction, hoping that he won't see her blushing.

"Then it's okay for us to go after her right, Principal?" The male students asked in unison, obviously plotting something.

"NO! You cannot!" Yunho replied, slightly agitated.

"Why?"

"Because I li-"
Yunho stops instantly, realizing that he's falling for their trick.

"Awww~" The students continue to tease.

Yunho became flustered as he glared at Changmin for causing all these commotions. Changmin whistled and looked away, pretending that nothing had happened. Yunho turns to look at the two girls, who are looking at the other direction on purpose and then to the petite girl, staring at her for quite some while.

"Stop staring, Principal. Confess or we will strike!" The students shouted.

"... C... C... Confess?! A... About what?!" Yunho continues to stutter even more. After seeing all the stares, he gulped and glanced over to the petite girl who still refuses to look at him for some reason. Letting out a sigh of defeat, he grabs the wrist of the girl bravely, resulting in another uproar of cheers. BoA turns to look at himself, feeling shy because of his intense stare.

"Y... Yunho ssi...?" BoA called out in a questioning tone.

"I... I... I..." Yunho couldn't voice out his thoughts all of the sudden. Feeling frustrated, he decided to just pull the girl into his embrace and hug her tightly. "... Please understand my heart. Feel its pumps. It's for you..." Yunho whispered into her ears shyly. Changmin and the two girls smirk, hearing whatever he just said clearly. The petite girl didn't say anything nor move an inch for that very moment.

"... C... C... Can you feel it...?" She asked softly.

"Feel...? Your heart?" Yunho pulls away slightly from the hug and stares into the girl's eyes.

"I... It's for you too..." BoA looks away, blushing as she says that out. Yunho stares at her blankly for a moment, and a smile appears on his face slowly. No more words are needed. The guy leans in instantly to give the girl a kiss, and the students cheered loudly for them. Seeing that, Sooyoung felt an itch in her heart suddenly and pouted as she looks at the doe-eye girl.

"What?" Yoona grins as she looks at the pouting girl. Leaning backwards on the tall girl, Yoona tilts her head towards Sooyoung and allows her lips to touch the protruding lips of the tall girl. It's a simple kiss, which slowly turns into a passionate one. This is when the students went crazy, overly excited about the two kissing couples in front of them.

"Ahem." Changmin cleared his throat on purpose. "Are you doing this on purpose, knowing that I'm single?"

"You can do it with that shorty over there." Sooyoung smirks, pointing at the short guy that they had captured earlier. Everyone laughed as Changmin pretends to puke, disgusted by that comment. Finally, everything is back to normal. Everyone has their own happy ending. Maybe except one.