Blood II

Bitten

 

The petite girl strolled down the street casually on her own, curious about why some people are staring at her. Mostly guys of course. She walked past the newsstand and noticed that the magazine she had been waiting for is finally out. The one she did a photo shoot for. She took a copy immediately and paid for it, flipping it to the page with her and looked at the photos.


“It’s really well-taken….” She murmured, smiling slightly. She can’t deny that she’s happy about the well-taken photographs. “I should thank that guy for taking such nice pictures of me…”


“Well, you should thank your parents for giving birth to such a beautiful child first.” Just then, a guy appeared behind her without a sound, shocking her. That photographer that helped her the other time.


“Ah. You shocked me.. Hello.” She moves away and greeted him immediately.


“Hi. Sorry about that.” The guy smirks, liking the shocked expression of the girl. “You are very vulnerable, aren’t you?”


“No it’s just that.. You didn’t make any sound… So I…”


“Well, you should be able to sense a strong presence behind you, no?”


“Erm no….”


“Vulnerable indeed. Oh well. Let’s go and grab something to eat now, okay? Your treat.”


“H… Huh? O.. Okay.”


“What? I’m just kidding. Will you say okay too if I told you that I want to drink your blood?”
 

“W… What?”
 

“Just kidding. Let’s go, silly girl.”
 

“B… By the way… Your name..”
 

“I’m Sooyoung. Choi Sooyoung. And I suppose there’s going to be a misunderstanding, I will clarify first. I’m not a guy, so just be comfortable.” With that, the guy walks away, heading into the cafe nearby.
 

“N… Not a guy?” The petite girl stares blankly at the door of the cafe until a strong force wraps on her wrist and pulls her into the cafe.
 

“You left your friend standing outside, Youngie.” The tall girl pulls the petite girl to the chair nearby, getting her to sit down. “Sorry if I offended you. I’m Yoona, her friend.”
 

“Hi, I’m BoA. Nice to meet you.” The petite girl bowed politely.
 

“Nice to meet you. I guess you really like to bow? I heard about if from her.” Yoona teased with a smirk, causing the girl to blush in embarrassment. “Be comfortable with us. If I’m not wrong, you’re older than us. I’m 22.”
 

“A.. Ah.. I’m 26…”
 

“Oh, you’re older than us, BoA ssi? But you look so young.” Sooyoung leaned towards the petite girl and placed her face close, smelling her. Her blood…. Unable to resist, Sooyoung opens and sticks out her tongue without realizing. Seeing that, Yoona kicks her in her leg, hard, causing her to groan immediately. “YAH!” She shouted at the doe-eye girl, surprising BoA.

 

CONTROL, YOU IDIOT. Yoona stares at her with her beautiful doe-liked eyes, sending the message through telepathy.

 

Sorry… AB smells so good that I can’t resist. Sooyoung moves away from BoA quickly, wiping away her cold sweat. She almost exposed herself. And, are you jealous~?

 

…. No. Why should I be?

 

Aww. You broke my heart, Yoongie.

 

BoA watches as the two continue to stare at each other, not knowing what they are doing. She looks from Sooyoung to Yoona, then back to Sooyoung. It’s then she realizes something about Sooyoung. Her eyes. It doesn’t seem to be the eyes of a human. Instead of black or brown, or even blue, it’s actually gold.

 

“S… Sooyoung ssi, are you wearing color contact?” Breaking the silence, BoA asked, staring at Sooyoung’s eyes.

 

“Huh? No. Why?” Forgetting that her eyes are different, Sooyoung replied indifferently, and that result in her receiving another kick from Yoona. “Im Yoona. Enough okay?”

 

“She got too comfortable with her contacts. Don’t mind her stupid answer.” Yoona ignored Sooyoung’s glare. “It’s obvious that it’s impossible for a HUMAN to have GOLD eyes.” Yoona turns to face Sooyoung with wide eyes, emphasizing on the two important words.

 

“…. O… Oh yea. Sorry. I kind of forget that I’m wearing contacts since it’s so comfortable. Isn’t it nice? Gold eyes.” Sooyoung swallowed hard and leaned back, trying to straighten her thoughts out. Being near a AB makes her excited and her thoughts are all messed up.

 

“Yea it’s nice.” BoA smiled. Both of the younger girls smiled back and Sooyoung gave Yoona a look instantly.

 

I told you so. Her smile is magical.

 

Yea. Yea. I know, I know.

 

Jealous?

 

NO!

 

Aww~

 

Shut up.

 

I’m not even talking, my jealous little deer.

 

“You’re working as a model?” Yoona decided to ignore Sooyoung again and turned to BoA, trying to make the situation less awkward and more comfortable for the older girl. Sooyoung smirks at Yoona and takes a sip of coffee, before relaxing while she listens to the conversation.

 

“Y… Yea. I’m still inexperienced though. Because I’m short and most of the directors look for taller ones…” BoA replied, slightly embarrassed.

 

“Yea, I know right? This girl is totally popular.” Sooyoung pointed at Yoona, not giving Yoona a chance to reply as a revenge for ignoring her.

 

“O… Oh. Yoona ssi works as a model as well?”

 

“She’s my pet.” Sooyoung replied with a proud smile, earning another kick. “I’m going to become crippled if you keep on kicking me, Yoongie. Are you going to support me then?”

 

“Dream on. Serve you right, idiot.” Yoona sticks her tongue out at the tall girl before turning back to BoA. “Don’t mind her. She’s an idiot. And yes, I’m a model too. This idiot is always recommending me to the directors so don’t believe the popular part.”

 

“Dream on, Yoongie. I didn’t recommend you.” Sooyoung interrupted.

 

“Yea right. ‘Oh director. I got a friend who is a model. Believe me. She’s the best choice ever. You won’t regret it. I can guarantee that no Photoshop will be need for the shoot if you choose her.’ If that isn’t recommending, I don’t know what is it.” Yoona mimicked Sooyoung’s voice easily as she said that part out. “And have some creativity. You’re always saying the same thing.”

 

“Aren’t I good to you? I’m giving you a job.”

 

“BoA ssi, what kind of photo shoot did you go for before?” Ignoring Sooyoung once again, Yoona gives her attention to the slightly neglected BoA.

 

“I didn’t did much.” BoA replied and started to list a few of the shoots that she did before. Yoona listened attentively, not noticing that Sooyoung is staring at her for the whole time. After BoA is done listing, Yoona nodded and leaned back on her chair, to realize the stare.

 

“…. Yes?” Yoona sighed, looking at Sooyoung.

 

“Third time. It’s the third time you ignored me already, heartless deer.” Sooyoung frowned.

 

“T… Third time?” BoA questioned. She remembers Yoona ignoring Sooyoung’s glare for the first time, and the second time happened five minutes ago. And that’s the only two times.

 

“S… Second time. I said it wrongly.” Sooyoung corrected herself quickly.

 

“Because you’re an idiot. I don’t want to bother about an idiot.” Yoona checks her own watch for a moment as she says that. “Anyway, BoA ssi, the both of us have to get going now. We will chat more next time.” Yoona stood up and handed a card with both hers and Sooyoung’s number on it. “If you need any help, just call either of us. Let’s go, Youngie.”

 

“Bye bye, BoA ssi.” Sooyoung stood up too, stretching her back slightly.

 

“O.. Oh. Okay. Bye bye.” BoA stood up to bow as she bids them goodbye.

 

“You don’t need to be so formal with us, BoA ssi. See you next time.” Yoona grins before heading out of the café with Sooyoung following behind.

-----

“It’s late already. Is my eyes alright?” The doe-eye girl turns to the tall girl with a worried look, as the two of them speed down the street.

 

“Not at all. It’s darkening already. We have to hurry.” The tall girl replied.

 

“Darn it. If only my eyes change in the same way as yours.”

 

“We’re different. Too bad.”

 

“Whatever.”