Blood VII

Bitten

 

“I wonder where did the two of them go to….” The petite girl murmured, as she stirs her ice coffee slowly. It has been nearly half an hour since the tall girl left her here, sitting alone. The waiter came over three times already, asking if she’s ready to order. “The waiter must be thinking that I’m just sitting around…”

 

“Miss, still not ready to order yet?” Once again, the waiter came over to ask.

 

“…. S… Sorry… But I’m waiting for someone.” The petite girl replied, feeling kind of bad. The waiter nodded and walked away without a word. But it’s still kind of weird to ask the same customer the same thing for four times within thirty minutes. Do I look like a suspicious person or is he really impatient?

 

The girl continues to stir her drink mindlessly, looking out of the window occasionally, oblivious to her surroundings once again. She turns around to survey her surrounding, to realize that there are quite a number of attention on her.

 

Do I look suspicious...? Not knowing the reason for all these attention, she removes her cap so that she will be less suspicious-looking.

 

“Forever vulnerable, BoA ssii.” Just then, the tall girl and the doe-eye girl appear beside her without a sound, startling her.

 

“O… Oh… Hello.” BoA bowed slightly while sitting down. “W… What do you mean…?”

 

“First of all, you didn’t know that we arrived, did you?” Sooyoung stated, as she sits down in front of the girl. BoA shook her head. “And also, secondly, did you realize the amount of attention you are getting right now?”

 

“Yea… That’s why I remove my cap.”

 

“…. What’s the use of removing your cap?”

 

“Isn’t it because I look like a suspicious person that they are staring at me?”

 

“BoA ssi, are you normally this dense?” Yoona asked, sighing. “It’s because you are attractive, BoA ssi. That’s why those guys are staring at you.”

 

“H… Huh?” BoA blushed slightly after hearing that. She turns to look at the people in the restaurant again and they are still staring, while smiling. She returns the smile awkwardly and turns back to the two girls sitting in front of her, staring at their smirks. “…. Really…?”

 

“Oh my, BoA ssi. You’re helpless.” Sooyoung sighed, smacking her own forehead. “Let’s just eat. I’m hungry.” Sooyoung raised her hand and the waiter from just now came over quickly, with a wide grin plastered on his face. While the girls are ordering their food, Sooyoung chuckles softly when she notices that the waiter is staring at BoA for the whole time. “She’s pretty, isn’t she?” She asked, smiling at the waiter who became flustered immediately. BoA is obviously still clueless about the situation. Yoona and Sooyoung let out a soft laugh together, before proceeding with the orders.

…..

“We will see you next time, BoA ssi. Be more aware of your surrounding, okay? There’s a lot of wolves around. Call us if you need help.” Sooyoung pats BoA on her head, treating her like a kid.

 

“… I… I’m older than you, Sooyoung ssi…” BoA replied, removing Sooyoung’s hand from her own head.

 

“Araso. Sorry.” Sooyoung laughed. “But you will have to stop making us worry about you, or I will just treat you like you’re a kid. See you next time, BoA ssi.”

 

“A… Araso. Bye bye.” BoA bowed and watched as the two girls get further from her. She then turns around and heads in the opposite direction as the girls, towards her own house. The moment she steps into the house, she could smell a strong odor of alcohol. “Oppa, you’re back?” She closes the door and looks around with caution. Noticing something, she moves away quickly before the bat could hit her. She barely dodged it. “OPPA!”

 

“Mm….? O… Oh…. It’s… my lovely… dongsaeng…” The drunkard standing by the door stares hard at the girl in front of him, dropping the bat in his hand. Without saying anything else, he flung himself on her and hugged her tightly. “You’re back… my lovely… dongsaeng…”

 

“Oppa, you should really quit drinking…” The petite girl struggles under the weight of the tall guy, as she tries to bring him to the bathroom to wash up. “Come on, oppa. I can’t help you wash your body so be good and do it… I will clear the mess in the living room.” Carefully, she settles him on the toilet seat, as she fills the bathtub with warm water.

 

“You… want to wash up…? Okay. I… will help you…” The guy stood up with some difficulties, and carried the girl up without any warning.

 

“YAH OPPA! NOT ME! YOU!! YOU NEED TO WASH UP!” BoA screamed, but it’s too late. Her brother drops her into the bathtub filled with water. “OPPA! AISH!”

 

“Kid, you have to bathe… If not, you will be smelly… Boys don’t like smelly girls.” The guy pats her on the head.

 

“Oppa, you’re the one that need to wash up. You’re the smelly one here.” BoA stood up and tried to get out of bathtub, but her brother stopped her from doing so. “Oppa, I don’t need to bathe now.”

 

“Kid, just get into the water. Don’t kick a fuss…” Absentmindedly, the guy pulls the girl’s shirt up, earning a slap instantly.

 

“OPPA! Get your senses back, oppa.” BoA pulls her shirt down quickly, her cheeks slightly tinted with embarrassment. She got out from the bathtub quickly and pushed her brother in. “Now, bathe! Quick.” Sighing, the guy starts to take off his clothes and BoA exits from the bathroom quickly. She stares at her own clothing and sighed. Not wanting to leave a wet trail to her room, she makes sure that her brother won’t come out, before taking off her wet clothes of and wrapping a towel around her body. She places another towel over her shoulders, to cover up as much as possible, before heading back to her room to get a new set of clothing.

…..

“Did I… do something weird just now…?” Her brother finished his bath and came out, looking refreshed and awake from his drunken state. He looks at the petite girl sitting on the sofa while hugging her legs close to her chest, his head hurting a lot.

 

“…. You tried to help me bathe.” BoA replied, staring at him blankly.

 

“… I… I did?! S… Sorry, I didn’t… mean to…”

 

“You didn’t see anything, did you? Or at least, you didn’t remember right?” BoA asked, blushing slightly again.

 

“Erm…” Her brother paused to think for a moment, before looking at her with a apologetic look. “I… I think I… did…. And remember….”

 

Hearing that, BoA became speechless. She got up from the sofa quietly and went back to her room with a blank look. One sign to show that she is angry.

 

“I’M SO SORRY, DONGSAENG AH! I REALLY DIDN’T MEAN TO!” The guy became flustered instantly. “B… But it’s slightly alright, isn’t it…? We’re siblings.”

 

“Even if we are siblings, it’s not alright!” BoA replied.

 

“I’m sorry, okay? I’m really sorry.”

 

“Just go away, oppa.”

 

“Araso. You grew up really well, by the way.” The guy replied, saying the last sentence teasingly.

 

“YAH!” BoA came out from her room with her pillow, and started hitting him with the pillow. The guy escaped into his own room to grab his pillow, and soon, a war of pillow fight commenced.