Chapter 9

Time After Time.

 

“So where is it this time?” -_- I questioned Seunghyun while he was driving through the streets that I’m not familiar with.

                “Just wait and see, not a mountain or a forest. Don’t think so much.” He replied, squinting his brows at me.

                “It doesn’t matter where you’re taking me. But it’s you, Choi Seunghyun. A sly white haired creature, that’s what I’m worried about.” I glared at him and he started giggling.

                “You’re really straight forward.” He chuckled and continues the conversation. “I thought I’ve already told you that you interest me.” I sense evil and he should learn to control his male raging hormones more.

                “Not gonna work.” I said before he could continue his series of sweet nothings. Seunghyun smiled and turned into the entrance of what seemed to be an amusement park. Why did he even bring me here?

                “So what’s with the amusement park?” I asked, feeling a little confused.

                “Nothing much, a date maybe?” Gosh, stop looking at me with those vicious eyes. -_-

                “But it’s a public holiday today, isn’t it supposed to be closed?”

                “My father owns this place, I called and pulled some strings.”

                “Okay understand, rich man.” I rolled my eyes at him. We got out of the car and made our way into the amusement park.

                “So which ride first, princess?” He flashed me one of the cutest smile I’ve ever seen. Okay, wait… what? Did I just compliment him? Okay, this is not happening right now is it…I decided to stop arguing with myself and since he suggested that I should choose what to go on first, I’ll go with the most thrilling one.

                “To the Roller Coaster!” I point my finger towards the rollercoaster and at the same time, I heard Seunghyun gulped. Is he afraid of it or something? But he seemed manly enough to be able to take it though. I pushed that thought out of my head and skipped towards the machine. I got onto one of the seats in the most front row. I noticed Seunghyun looking a little uneasy now.

                “Are you okay? You seem like you’re afraid of this thing.”

                “I-I’m fine.” He stuttered and got onto the seat beside me. The guy at the control station came over to lock the bar and told us to have an enjoyable ride. I smiled but Seunghyun seems to be breaking out in a cold sweat. It didn’t bother me much since the rollercoaster started moving and excitement was running through my body.

                Throughout the ride Seunghyun and I were screaming our heads off. It was one of the best rides I ever had. When we came down, we went to look at our picture which was captured during the ride. Both of us laughed so hard at our expressions, we looked like our faces were being vacuumed off from our heads. I took the photo and kept it in my wallet as it was hilarious. Seunghyun went quiet for awhile and his face turned green.

                “I feel like throwing up.” He rushed over to a bench and sat down quickly. Why didn’t he tell me that he couldn’t take thrill rides? This idiot is really… I rushed over to the vending machine and got him a bottle of water.

                “Drink this.” I handed the bottle over to him and start rubbing his back as I kind of felt bad for him. He looked startled when I start rubbing his back.

                “What are you doing?”

                “Rubbing your back? What else do I look like I’m doing?”

                “Are you even supposed to do that?” Seunghyun gave me a totally confused look.

                “My mum thought me, just shut up and drink that goddamn water.” I got a little frustrated with him. He doesn’t even know what to do when he feels nauseous. After awhile, I asked if he was feeling better, he just nodded and sat on the bench for awhile in silence.

                “Let’s go to the gift shop.” Seunghyun stood up and lead the way, I followed closely behind him. We arrived at the gift shop, and what caught my eyes were the various mask hanging on the shelves at the left hand side of the shop. I strutted quickly towards them. I was attracted to one of the alien mask and tried putting it on. Seunghyun came over and laughed at me.

                “It totally suits you. You look like a cartoon character!” Seunghyun laughed even louder.

                “You aren’t any better! You’re an alien!” I grabbed another alien mask and shoved it over his face.
                “No, you’re the alien.” Still laughing, he pointed at me.

                “No! I’m not!”

                “Okay fine. Then we shall both be aliens and have baby aliens on the moon.” Seunghyun was giving me one of those vicious smiles again. I could even sense it through his mask. I took out my mask, and threw it at his face.

                “Psycho.” I glared at him and walked away but he still continues to bug me with that alien mask still covering his face.

                “Come on. This alien is lonely! Would you go to Mars and live happily ever after with me?” He kneeled down on the floor and held out a lollipop pretending it was a ring. I snatched the lollipop from his hand and knocked it on his forehead.

                “No can do but I’ll take the lollipop. Thank you.” I escaped Seunghyun’s gaze before he could see me smiling to myself.

 

 

***DONE WITH CHAPTER 9! LEAVE ME SOME COMMENTS OKIE GUYS!***