Chapter 27

Time After Time.

 

I observed my face carefully in the mirror and started putting on my makeup. Today I’m going for a natural look! As I blush those pink shades across my cheekbones, I heard a slight growling noise from the couch.

                “What are you doing so early in the morning?” he groaned and I just realized that his shirt was missing. That messy hair, sleepy face, muscles and his groggy voice made me blush a little. He’s quite y in the morning isn’t he? I pushed that thought aside and answered arrogantly.

                “Exploring.”  He looked a little dazed and confused.

                “I’m going with you.”

                “Who wants to go with you?” I shot him a disturbed look.

                “If you leave this room without me, I’m going to leave you in Milan alone.” What?! He’s threatening me again?!

                Seunghyun walked into the bathroom and I heard the shower being . Well, I didn’t mind him coming along but I don’t know, maybe it would seem like a date? Ok Park Bom, you’re thinking too much. Seriously.

                After some time, Seunghyun came out half-. Let me emphasize on something, half-. I am still sitting here in this bloody room, doesn’t he know that? I didn’t dare to look at him and I felt my face burning. Why am I even blushing?! Well yes, his body is nice and toned and all but… nevermind!

                “Can you at least get dressed in the bathroom?” I said in an annoyed tone and got up. I’m leaving this room before I die of a heart attack.

                Before I could even set my foot outside the bedroom, Seunghyun grabbed me on the forearm and locked me on the waist.

                “Why should I? There’s only me and you in this place. Or was it because your heart was racing when you saw my body?” He smirked. This arrogant bastard… he knew?!

                His head moved closer to mine, I wanted to punch him in the face but I decided to play along. I placed my hands on his bare chest and traced my fingers along his biceps slowly.

                “Of course it did. It’s racing so fast Seunghyun.” I whispered into his ear and before he knew it, my knees had already flown to his crotch.

                The next thing you know, Seunghyun’s on the floor, cupping his balls and obviously, in pain. I laughed out loud and left the room.

                “DON’T MAKE ME YOU PARK BOM!” He shouted from the room.

                “DON’T YOU DARE YOU MANWHORE!” Yep, revenge is always sweet.

                We left the hotel with Seunghyun’s constipated face and I really just couldn’t stop laughing at him. He just stared at me, displeased.

                “Did it hurt THAT bad?” I asked him because I just really wanted to annoy him actually.

                “What do you think?” He replied with the ‘obviously’ face which only made me laugh even louder. I think Seunghyun got really irritated and locked my head between his left arm and moved his head closer to mine.

                “Laugh again and I’m going to kiss you in public.” With that I shut up, obviously, and he let me go.

                “You always threaten people.” I complained, hoping he would apologise or something but to no avail. He just snickered, grabbed my hand and skipped out of the hotel.

                The first thing we did was shopping. I think I probably burned his credit card but he didn’t seem to be bothered. We had dinner at this grand Italian restaurant, well of course I’m in Italy, I have to taste the pasta right? It was scrumptious and I swear if my stomach was 3 times bigger than it actually is, I would have a few more plates. I really wanted to go to Venice but Seunghyun said that it was already quite late and our flight was early in the morning, so I had to abandon the idea. We cruise around Lake Como instead and it was very pretty. I felt so refreshing. Seunghyun snapped a few pictures without me realizing and when I did, I snatched the camera and snap a few shots of him. When we got off, I had the urge to eat some Ice Cream. Seunghyun complained about my weight but I didn’t care, like come on, I like to eat what can he do? Tsk.

                We walked around and took so much pictures and polaroids as well, so we took a seat at one of the cafes and look through the photos. I know it’s one of the most ordinary things people would do, but Seunghyun just made a lot of difference. We realized that we didn’t have a photo together, so Seunghyun grabbed the Polaroid and asked me to wink. I did what he said and suddenly my right cheek was attacked by the Manwhore. I hit him lightly on the shoulder. That was really unexpected of him.

                It was dark already and we made our back to the hotel. I shivered a little as the weather was cold and I only had a t-shirt and a sweater on. Out of nowhere, Seunghyun just grabbed my hand and stuff it into his pocket, with his hand still intertwined with mine. I guess I was too busy blushing to even say anything.

                “Look at that!” he suddenly pointed into some random direction. My eyes followed his finger but I couldn’t find anything weird or outstanding.

                “What is it?” I still kept on looking for what he was pointing at.

                “It’s me.” The voice which whispered into my ear startled me.

                When I turned around, I felt his lips against mine. It was just a little peck. Our foreheads touched and I could see Seunghyun grinning widely.

                “Gotcha.” This sneaky little bastard… I think I might turn into a tomato today. A punch flew across his chest.

                “Don’t do that, be gentle with my heart.” He rubbed his chest and was still grinning like crazy.

                “You’re too corny.” I rolled my eyes and quickened my pace.

                I think I should be the one to say that instead of you, Seunghyun.

                When we reached the hotel, the receptionist that served us before was grinning at us. Instead of giving her a smile, Seunghyun laughed hysterically. How awkward can this get?

                Putting the creepy receptionist aside, I think I had an extremely good time at Milan with him. He kept smiling and giggling today, it’s like he had loosen up to me little by little and everything seems to be getting better and better.

                Well, I guess we could go back to what we were soon?

               

All I did on the plane was brag about how I wasn’t able to visit Venice and complained how annoyed I was with myself when I got sick. If I wasn’t sick, I could’ve gone to Venice on that day.

                “Stop bragging already. I’ll take you anywhere, anytime and as many times as you want.” I didn’t say anything else and we made our way to the taxi stand.

                Suddenly a very cute girl popped up of nowhere and linked arms with Seunghyun. Her long wavy blond hair, fair skin and perfectly shaped oval face made her look like a living doll but who is she though?

                “Oppa! I’ve missed you so much!” She said smiling widely to Seunghyun.

                “Nina! Since when you’re here?” Seunghyun seems really surprised. Who is she? Why didn’t he shake her off? Don’t touch him. Everything was already going well but who is she?

                They had their little conversation and Seunghyun turned to me, smiling. He’s smiling.

                “This is Nina, you want to come have lunch with us? Oh, by the way, Nina is my…”

                “No, it’s fine. I’m going off now.” I cut him off. No, I don’t want to hear it. So all this while, I’ve been played? He already has another woman. She’s pretty, she’s cute, everything a man wants.

                As I walked out of the airport, a lump formed in my throat. He called out to me several time but I ignored it. I don’t want to see you with someone else. Not now.

                Once again, I’m back to the same routine. Ignoring the universe and what’s worse is that I saw that Nina girl around the office a couple of times. She must be really special huh? I saw her around my apartment too, she’s probably living with him and like that. God, I don’t even want to think about it. He just slipped through my fingers again. Maybe we’re not meant to be.

                A couple of weeks passed by and I don’t think I can take it anymore. The silence, the loneliness and the guy next door. I’m starting to lose myself again but this time, silently alone. I should go somewhere to clear my head or maybe just disappear and he wouldn’t realize it.

                Suddenly my phone rang and the caller ID was that someone who I don’t really want to talk to right now.

                “Hello?” I still answered it anyway.

                ‘Hi! Are you Park Bom unnie?!’ It’s not his voice but some other girl’s.

                “Yes. What is it?” I feel like dying.

                ‘Oh! Seunghyun oppa was just… GET OFF MY PHONE NINA!’ Seunghyun kind of just cut her off and the next thing I heard was Seunghyun shouting and Nina screaming. I hung up. I don’t want to know how much fun they’re having.

                I guess I should go kill some time and probably drown myself in sorrow or something. I called up Jiyong and Chaerin and met up at a mini bar around the same district as Swags. When I reached there, I couldn’t believe my eyes. Why was Seunghyun there? I didn’t invite him. Gosh, life is horrible.

                As I dropped my on the seat, I ordered hard Vodka and I don’t even want to care what anyone was going to say.

                “You alright?” Jiyong asked me in surprised because I don't usually drink.

                “Perfectly fine.” I just couldn’t give a right now. I’m just tired. Tired of hoping and waiting and doing it all over again. I don’t want to do it anymore.

                Shots after shots, it made my body numb. At least I could forget about all these nonsense.

 

-Seunghyun-

                I don’t know what happened to her. All of a sudden she just ignores me. After the Milan trip, I kept thinking. Thinking maybe I should get back with her and I should just tell her straight to the face but somehow, she went back to her old ways; avoiding me and . Now, she acting all crazy and drowning herself with alcohol. Did I do something wrong?

                “Bom, stop it. You’re drinking too much.” Jiyong pushed the next glass of Vodka from her hands.

                “Shut up Jiyong. Nobody would care anyways. Hehehe… Not even him.” She couldn’t even talk properly and her finger pointed towards me. What did I even do to this kind of treatment from you Park Bom?

                “Can the both of you leave us alone for awhile?” I asked both Jiyong and Chaerin.

                “You sure about that, hyung?”

                “Yea.” I nodded and they left.

                Now, what I have to deal with is her. I don't care what it takes and I knew I said I didn't want to open up to her so easily but that, she's driving me nuts and if I let her slip away again, I will kill myself.

 

*It's done! Finally. Sorry to make you guys wait. :/*