Chapter 23

Time After Time.

 

I shifted my body slowly towards the guy, he looked surprised but smiled widely after that. His hands were still at my waist and my hands went up to his nape and I think I literally threw myself at him. He seems to love it as he giggled. Seunghyun was staring at me, still with the girl all over him. He doesn’t seem to be enjoying it anymore, I gave him a smirk. The stranger’s hands creeping lower and lower on me, I’m starting to feel uncomfortable. Before his hands could reach my buttocks, someone grabbed me so hard I thought the joint at my shoulder was going to come loose.

                I couldn’t see who was pulling me in this sea of people and he wouldn’t let me go either and led me to the exit instead. The lights from the street lamps allowed me to realize that it was Seunghyun. He dragged me roughly into the dark alley beside the club and shoved me onto the wall so hard I thought my spine was going to crack. He locked me in between his masculine arms and stared at me in anger.

                “What the do you think you were doing?! Trying to get ?!” He shouted in my face. I stayed silent awhile before snickering.

                “It doesn’t even matter to you anyway. I thought we were strangers?” I stared at him, unafraid.

                “Looks like someone’s turning into a .” Seunghyun lowered his face and whispered into my ears.

                “Let me satisfy you.” I couldn’t believe my ears and no, he didn’t wait for me to respond either.

                He grabbed both my thighs and lifted me up against the wall, with that much strength; I wasn’t surprise that he could do it. I knew where this was going and tried to push his face away, but he was so fast in locking my wrists against the wall. Even with his waist between my thighs, it doesn’t seem as dangerous as his flaming eyes and then, he attacked my lips violently.

                I could taste the blood in my mouth and his body refuses to budge, nailing me to the wall. It was hard to breathe as his tongue wouldn’t stop violating mine. I could feel myself sinking into him. He was so rough that it almost scared the hell out of me but I let my emotions take over me instead. As I stopped resisting, he loosened his grip on both of my wrists and I found myself clinging onto him tightly. My body burned in desire.

                I let out a moan that I had suppressed for so long as he nibbled on my neck to my collarbones as I flung my head back helplessly. How come I always lose control when I'm with this man?

                He adjusted his position and pulled me so close that our bodies were pressed against each other. He kissed me once more. This time, it wasn’t violent but it was so passionate that I thought I might lose every ounce of energy that I have left and his hands left a fiery trail along my body.

                As both his arms supported my body, my legs gripped onto him tightly refusing to break the kiss. This might be dangerous but I couldn’t help myself. I felt him carrying me further inside the dark alley and I heard him open the car door. I couldn’t be bothered with that as I wished the world would stop spinning right here and right now.

                He placed me softly on the backseat of what seems to be the familiar Jaguar. He broke our kiss but no, I don’t want him to go just yet. I don't know if i was the alcohol or not, I just want more and more of him. I rushed back to those full lips of his and I felt him smiling, he pulled out again slowly, as if he didn’t want to let go too.

                “You want me THAT much?” he gazed into my eyes. I didn’t say a word and stayed still.

                He cupped my face with his large hands and I closed my eyes. His lips met mine once more and I opened my eyes slowly as I felt him lifting up my hand and plant a kiss on it as he stared at me. I felt my head pounding, it must be the alcohol. I don’t know if I was hallucinating or was it real when I saw that exact same painful expression of his on the day that I decided to leave him. It’s been haunting me for years and seeing it again rips my heart apart. He let go of my hand and swept my fringe aside.

                “I’ll send you home.”

                As I lay down on the backseat, all I could think about was his painful face of his. The pounding in my head didn’t went away either and the humming of the car engine only made it worse. What am I doing? I thought to myself. Didn’t I hurt him enough? But I don’t want him to not remember us. I don’t want to lose him anymore. This time, I am sure that I was in love. So deeply in love with Seunghyun. I just need him to answer me, to love me like he did back then. Everything would be fine just like that right?

                Tears rolled down my face. “I don’t want to think anymore.” I keep repeating it in my head and eventually, I succeeded and drifted away in my dreams…

 

-Seunghyun-

                She fell asleep didn’t she? I shouldn’t have done that. I shouldn’t even have kissed her or even touched her in the first place. Now I don’t know if I can be myself around her anymore.

                Time after time she steals my heart away.
                Time after time she made me want her more.
                And time after time, I keep falling for her.

                I've tried many times. I tried telling myself that I’m not in love, I’m not interested in having relationships anymore, and I just ended up looking at her pictures. Now look where I ended up again, in her apartment, looking at her tear-stained face. I didn’t want to make her cry but with the state that I’m in now, it’s just not that simple. I don’t even know where I should start. Both of us are just playing this “We’re strangers” game. I don’t want to mess myself up this time. I just can’t open up to her so easily anymore. It’s not that simple.

                I just can’t bring myself to do it.

 

-Park Bom-

                When I woke up there was a ‘stranger’ sitting on my dresser’s chair, sleeping. He must have dozed off watching over me, I couldn’t help but smile. I walked over to him and cover him up with my blanket. I still remembered what happened last night and no, I’m not embarrassed of it. I smiled sadly to myself as I looked at his face. It would never be isn’t it, Seunghyun?

                After I came out from the shower, I went to check if he was still there and he wasn’t on the chair anymore but on the bed. He let him be and came down to prepare breakfast. As I hummed to the song on the radio, I heard footsteps coming down from the stairs.

                Seunghyun looked at me, I looked at Seunghyun. This is awkward…

                “I made breakfast.” We avoided each other’s eye contact.

                “It’s okay. I should… I should go.” Seunghyun kept blinking uncontrollably. I didn’t want him to go, really.

                “I made extra though and you’re living next door right?” He looked up for awhile and took a seat on the couch. This reminded me so much of us three years ago.

                The television did all the talking while we are in silence and after he was done he washed the plates like he always did. Three years ago that is. I couldn’t take my eyes off his back.

                “Thanks for the food.” He said, making his way to the door and before he could twist the knob opened, I asked him I question that I’ve been dying to know.

                “So we’re still strangers?” He went silent. These seconds seemed like hours to me. He didn’t answer but looked me instead before avoiding my gaze again and quickly went off, leaving me clueless about what he’s thinking.

                No expectations, no disappointments. Remind yourself that, Park Bom.

 

*Aigoo, no matter how long I type it still seemed short. T.T I'm sorry. Please let me know what you think about this okie! Saranhaeyo and enjoy reading! (:*