Chapter 13

Time After Time.

 

“Bom Bom Bom!~” Seunghyun suddenly hug me from behind while I was packing up my things as I was heading home.

                “Yah! Don’t do that! We’re at work someone might see.” I scolded him and tried pulling out his arms from my waist, but it doesn’t seem to work. -_- What does this guy eat, he’s too strong.

                “So does that mean I can do it at your place?” Seunghyun wriggles his left eyebrow with his usual cheeky look.

                “No!” I turned behind quickly and bite his shoulder, he let me go and complained that I was being aggressive. I ignored that and continue packing my things.

                To tell you the truth, it’s been 3 weeks already since we’ve been going out. I don’t think I’ve gotten used to him and his cheekyness yet. He treats me so nicely that I even think our co-workers kind of noticed the change and I feel a little bit embarrassed by that… My phone rang and I was distracted from my train of thoughts.

                ‘Bommie ah! It’s Nikki here!’

                “Oh! Nikki-sshi! What can I help you with?”

                ‘Tomorrow I’ll be going down to discuss about the clothes you design okay, and I’ve got really good news for you!’ I suddenly became very curious but I decided not to ask her what the good news was about.

                “Alright then, I’ll see you tomorrow Nikki-sshi.”

                ‘Aigoo! Stop using formal terms already! You can call me unnie from now on okay, Bommie! I’ll see you at 4 pm tomorrow at the café beside the store and oh! Tomorrow you don’t have to go to work alright, you should get some rest! Alright, I’ve got to get back to work now, take care of Seunghyun for me!’ She hung up the call and I saw Seunghyun staring at me.

                “Choco Banana today?” He smiled widely at me.

                “You’re really making me fat Seunghyun…” I looked at him disencouragingly. Lately, he’s been feeding me with Choco Banana from deClair like at least thrice a week. Of course I couldn’t resist it, I like food, but I’m surely going to gain at least 2 kg per week if I continue to date him. -_-

                “Pretty please? Then we can  have a mini picnic at your place.” He pouted. SO THAT’S WHY HE WANTS TO STUFF ME WITH CAKES.

                “So you had ulterior motives didn’t you?” I accused him. Instead of denying it, he showed me his vicious smirk, grabbed my hand, dragged me to his Jaguar and drove off. -_- This manwhore is really annoying isn’t he?

                While the cashier was packing our cakes, Seunghyun volunteered to cook dinner for me, so we headed to the supermarket and went back to my place. Seunghyun’s been spending a lot of time at my place, giving an accuse of being too lonely on his own as he usually sleeps at the shop. He doesn’t usually have proper meals as well, so I allowed him to come over for dinner often. I really feel like I’m his mum. -_-

                I washed up while he was preparing dinner, after coming out of the shower, I put on an over-sized t-shirt, a pair of shorts and went downstairs. While climbing down the stairs, I could smell the aroma of the spaghetti sauce. Seunghyun had just finished cooking, I didn’t know he could cook actually.

                After dinner, I sat down on the floor in front of the TV and was enjoying my Choco Banana when Seunghyun suddenly sat on the couch behind me and starts drying my hair with the towel. I almost jumped but I kept calm when my heart actually feels like it’s popping out from my chest. I really might be falling me him, what should I do. Even though he treats me so well, I still doubt him. He might still be fooling around and I still can’t figure him out yet. I really shouldn’t get my feelings mixed up.

                “Bom…” Seunghyun suddenly whispered into my ear. He’s seriously giving me a heart attack. Goddamnit. -_- He brushed my hair to the left and I felt his warm fingertips on my nape. His arms wrapped around my shoulders and I could feel a soft sensation as he kissed my nape. I froze completely. My mind went blank and I felt like I was losing all my senses.

                “Please don’t ever leave me…”, he whispered again.

                “Um.” I couldn’t find any other words.

                “I love you okay.” He grabbed my hand and held it tight. I stood up quickly when he unwrapped his arms around my shoulder and excused myself to the toilet. I saw Seunghyun’s gaze, it was filled with insecurities and I don’t blame him for that. After everything he’s been through, he’s probably sick of people leaving and abandoning him all the time. I felt really bad that I just let go of his hand like that but at the same time, I’m allowing my feelings to get the best of me.

                After calming myself down, I told Seunghyun that it’s late and he should be getting back already. He didn’t say anything much, kissed my forehead like he always does and left quietly.

                “Let’s have a movie marathon at my place next time okay!” I shouted across the aisle and he waved at me, smiling widely before going into the lift.

“I’ll come pick you up tomorrow at 3.30 pm okay!” He popped his head out before disappearing again.

Park Bom ah… What did you just told him? -_- And how come he knows when I’m meeting Nikki-unnie, what a stalker! He must’ve been eavesdropping when I was on the phone.

-4.30 p.m. at the café-

                “Come on Bommie! Be the model for me! Just take it as a part of the project for the collection!” Nikki-unnie is trying to persuade me to become the model for the magazine that my dress is going to be featured on.

                “But unnie, I’ve never done a photo shoot before, not even once.”

                “Seunghyun will help you! He’s done countless photo shoots! And since both of you are together, isn’t it a lot easier to portray the couple look that I want? Come on Bommie! Just this once. Unnie is just asking you do it just once.”

                “Yeah! We’ll have ourselves some memorable pictures y’know!” The aunt and her nephew is trying very hard to convince me to go for it. I think I’ll just have to give in, it’s Nikki-unnie we’re talking about here, one of the best designers.

                “Alright unnie alright. I’ll do it but if the photos come out really bad then I’m really sorry.” I told her before hand as I don’t really have confidence in myself in doing these kinda things.

                “Aigoo! Don’t worry! Since you designed the dress, you’ll probably wouldn’t have any problems portraying it! You got a professional beside you, he’ll guide you well.” Nikki-unnie smiles widely at me.

                “So with this, we’ll end our discussion for today! I’ll see you tomorrow okay! Ask Seunghyun for the details, I’ve got to rush home now, my husband is waiting!~ Hehe.” She blew kisses at me and Seunghyun then left the café like a flash of lightning.

                The idea of doing a photo shoot tomorrow made me nervous and  just the idea of being so close to Seunghyun is already driving me nuts.

 

*** Finally another update! Sorry for being slow. My exams starts next week!~ I'm soooo dead. TT.TT I'll try to update as fast as possible alright! Let me know what you think about this, leave me some constructive comments! ;D Thanks! Love you guys. (: *** (If there's any mistakes or anything, I'm really sorry. :C