Chapter 15

Time After Time.

 

I’m a very happy man. A very very very happy man right now.
Bom invited me over to watch some movies at her place as she promised. I know that it’s not much of a big deal, but it’s kind of rare for her to initiate these kinds of things. It’s been almost 2 months now, so I decided to get us couple necklaces. My necklace is actually a lock and it has Bom’s name engraved at the back. I got it specially made for us and for her necklace, it’s a key which can actually unlock my necklace. So, I wouldn’t be able to take it off unless I have Bom’s key. I know it’s kind of cheesy and stuff, but I’ve never really done or gave any women anything like this before. So I want it to be special.

                After work I rushed to deClair to get her Choco Banana and then made my way to her place. I called her many times but she didn’t pick up, so initially I pretended that I didn’t have her condo key, but I actually do. Bom doesn’t know about this and I bet, if she does, we’re gonna have another round of smack down. I took off my shoes and realized that she’s actually home. Maybe she’s taking a shower? I placed the cake in the fridge then decided to turn on the TV to kill some time.

                Suddenly I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, it must be Bommie! I shot up and flashed her a smile, but …

                “KYAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Oopsy daisy… She was only wrapped around with a towel, I felt my face flush. What’s wrong with you Seunghyun! This is not the first time you’ve seen a woman’s body.

                “HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IT HERE?!” She started screaming at me and tried to cover up her body as much as possible with her arms.

                “Through the door?” I said, cheekily pointing to the door.

                “Okay, whatever it is JUST TURN AROUND ALREADY!” oops. I forgot… I quickly turn around and sat on the couch. I heard her running into the toilet and went back up again. I flopped down on the couch as I knew she wasn’t downstairs anymore. The glimpse of her pale white skin was still stuck in my head. Bom has exceptionally long legs, I love looking at her. … What are you thinking about Seunghyun?! I closed my eyes and shook my head back and forth vigorously.

                “Dude, what on earth are you doing?” I opened my eyes and suddenly Bom’s face was in front of mine. I jerked up, shook my head again and went to the kitchen counter. Get a grip of yourself man, this is not the right time to be thinking about it. But damn, why does she have to wear shorts today. ! SEUNGHYUN! GET A FREAKING GRIP OF YOURSELF.

                I took the cake out of the fridge and put it on a plate.
                “Bommie ah! Surprise!~” I placed the plate in front of her on the coffee table. I expected her to scream in joy but she pouted instead, it’s kind of cute though.

                “Aish~ You surprise me with cakes so much it’s not even surprising anymore Seunghyun. I’M GAINING WEIGHT YOU KNOW!”

                “Okay, then I’ll eat it.” I picked up the fork and stuff one whole mouthful of the cake into my mouth. Park Bom glared at me. Hehe. I love seducing her with food, I know she won’t be able to resist the cake. Come and get Bommie, I know you want the cake.

                “There’s only one slice you know. You really want me to eat it all by myself?” I gave her one of the most innocent look that I could possibly make. She switch glances on the cake and my face to and fro many times. If she continues, I really think I wouldn’t be able to contain my laughter any longer. Suddenly, she grabbed my fork , grabbed the plate away and started eating the cake all by herself. I smiled at her and walked over to the DVD player and played ‘Just Go With It’. I sat on the couch, crossed my leg like a boss and watched Bom gobble down her cake like a beast. I started giggling as she has whipped cream on her cheek.

                “What you laughing at?” She squinted her eyebrows at me.

                “Come here.”

                “Why?” She looked at me suspiciously.

                “Well, you wanted to know why I laughed didn’t you?” She looked at me again before standing up and took a seat beside me. Well, she sat beside me but at the other end of the couch. -_- This woman… I stood up and walk towards her, sat down again. This time my sides were touching hers. I wiped the cream on her face with my thumb and it off. Bom’s eyes widened and I saw her blushed. I snickered, why does she look so yummy today. contain your yourself, Seunghyun.

                Bom was laughing her head off and enjoying her lollipop while watching Just Go With It. I forced her to sit beside me, at first she was kind of awkward but now, she’s leaning all over me with her head comfortably placed on my chest. Every time I hear her giggles, it made me want to just lift her head up and stare at her. But obviously, she’ll think I’m gonna do something stupid again. The movie ended and we continued with a horror film. Bom was so scared she buried her head againt my chest. It felt warm and nice. The smell of her hair and the feeling of just hugging her tightly made me shiver when I thought that she might disappear one day.

                “Seunghyun! Turn it off!” She covered her face with a pillow.

                “What for? I want to watch.” I . Throughout both movies, I was only paying attention to her.

                “NO! I’m scared, turn it off already!” She hit me with her fist.

                “Just close your eyes okay.” I tried to comfort her, but her cute expressions were really unbearable for me. I scooped her up from the couch and before I could carry her upstairs, she opened her eyes and start abusing my body again.

                “What you doing?! Let me go Seunghyun!” She wriggled in my arms. I guess it’s not going to be upstairs then.

                I pushed her down onto the floor and pinned her wrists to the ground. Her facial expression was priceless.

                “Seunghyun! Don’t even think about it!” She threatened me, but I’m sorry. It’s not going to work today. Keke. I moved closer and hissed into her ears.

                “You look too yummy today.” I felt her stiffened, so I gave her one of my sinister smile just before lowering my face and have some of her soft lips which tasted so sweet.

Just like that lollipop.

 

*DONE WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER! Sorry if it's kind of short or something. EXAMS ARE OVER BABY! I'm excited right now as on how TOP and Bom are gonna turn out. Hehe. Leave me some comments eh! Loves. <3*