Chapter 5

Time After Time.

 

Few weeks passed by, Seunghyun still as annoying as ever. Nikki-sshi had asked me to attend a fashion show with Seunghyun and to make the matters worst, only the two of us from Instantlogy will be attending. The fashion show is the opening of the new clothing line, “Parakiss”. It is going to be like a dining-runway event where the runway is positioned in the middle among all the dining tables. The fashion show will be tomorrow, so I guess I have to start deciding on what to wear, I have to look good as I would represent Instantlogy.

                Time flew and I’m here in the shop waiting for Seunghyun to pick me up. I decided that I didn’t want to show too much skin(especially with that Casanova) so I picked out my black Mark Fast dress, the dress looked very plain and simple but the details give it a unique feel. I matched the dress with Alexander McQueen’s Knuckle Box clutch and my new pair of Louboutins. I didn’t want to grab anybody’s attention because I’m just not good at socializing.

                Vroom! I heard Seunghyun’s jaguar, he stopped in front of the shop and got out of the car. When I saw him, I almost scream my lungs out. He’s in t-shirt and Bermudas, he make his way into the shop with a blur face. I could tell in 1 second that he woke up not long ago and he probably realized that he was late, even his hair is pointing everywhere.

                “I’m late.” He said with the most laid back attitude ever.
                “I know that, we have 1 hour to get there, can you please get dressed right now?” I am totally pissed off.
                “Yea yea, I know. Can you choose for me? I’m not the mood to do anything right now.” Seunghyun replied me expressionless, I wonder why. I had no choice, so I decided to help him.
                “My suits are in room, you can do whatever you like with them.” He pointed to his room and led me inside. I stepped inside his room and carefully observing his actions. Everything in his room was black and white and there was a huge flat screen in the middle, splitting his room into two parts; bedroom and a small living room. The kitchen was just opposite the couch with a small counter in the middle, and beside it, is where the bathroom is. I stopped looking around as I knew there was so little time to get ready. I looked at Seunghyun who curled up in a ball on his bed. I made my way to his closet, picked out Instantlogy’s Paisley suit; the spiked zebra Louboutins at the bottom of his closet caught my eyes straight away, so I took it out and looked at the outfit I’ve chosen for him. Perfecto!

                “Seunghyun! Get up and get dressed, we’re going to be late.” I looked at the 22 year old man, who is now curling underneath his blanket and refuses to move. I went closer and shouted his name as I thought he was asleep.

                “Seunghyun ah! Wake up!!” Still, no response. I pulled his blanket and in a flash, Seunghyun grabbed my arm. I lost my balance and fell on his broad chest; he wrapped his arms around me so tight that I thought I was going to suffocate. I tried pushing him away, but compared to his strength, I was like a little mouse. Suddenly, I felt Seunghyun shivering and I realized that my shoulder was soaking wet. He was crying. My body stiffened and many thoughts came rushing into my head, it was so sudden that I didn’t know what to do, so I let him embrace me while I console him by patting his back gently.

 

** Leave me some comments of what you think! (: THANKYOU!**