Chapter 21

Time After Time.

 

Our wrists were cuffed together… Just a few inches away, I would be able to feel those hands again. PARK BOM! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? He doesn’t even know you. Gosh.

                I had no idea why I was arguing with myself over such things and the game was getting boring. I might decide to go home right now. Haejin unnie seems to be a little drunk and I feel really sleepy.

WHOOSH! Suddenly the whole hall was pitched black and all the girls started screaming, including me. But I was really afraid. I can’t see anything because I had night blindness and the darkness reminds me of something bad that happened before. I grabbed whoever was beside me and buried my head into what seems to be someone’s broad chest. I felt my body shiver in great fear.

Suddenly, the person whom I buried my face in picked me up and led me to somewhere. Even though I couldn’t see much, I knew he was leading me somewhere, where it was brighter. I was holding on to his shirt so tight that I could felt my nails digging into my flesh. He must have felt me shaking because he wrapped his arms around my shoulders firmly.

Finally my eyes met the lights again. I opened my eyes and looked up, it was Seunghyun. I realized that his arms were still around me, so I pushed him away, feeling a little shocked. However, the handcuffs didn’t allowed him to be any further away from me. There was a couch in sight and my eyes were drooping. I made my way there, not caring about the person behind me.

I didn’t say a thing, neither did Seunghyun. Silence engulfed over us and slowly, I couldn’t stay awake any longer.

 

Seunghyun took a peek at Park Bom’s serene face. He nudged her hand but there was not even a slight movement in response. He wondered why she was in such a deep sleep when she didn’t even drink much alcohol. He knew because he was observing her the whole time. He pulled his phone and dialed Youngbae’s number, he needed the key.

“I need the key.”

‘I’ll be there in awhile.’ The voice on the phone said. Seunghyun hung up and waited, wondering why he was stuck here.

Youngbae popped out from the huge hall door trying to hide his vicious smile. He walked over to Seunghyun.

                Seunghyun has never liked Youngbae and his face irritated Seunghyun more as he remembered how Youngbae was flirting with Park Bom a couple of hours ago. They stared at each other for awhile before Youngbae decided to speak up.

                “If you want the key, you have to promise me one thing.” A smirk formed on his face as Seunghyun kept quiet.

                “You have to take care of her.” He pointed to Park Bom.

                “What for? We don’t know each other.” Seunghyun said calmly and Youngbae snickered at what he heard.

                “If you’re not going to take care of her, then I will.” Seunghyun really wanted to smash Youngbae up right that minute.

                “I’m taking her home.” Youngbae smiled at Seunghyun’s answer and handed him the key.

                As he watched Park Bom being carried away by Seunghyun, he couldn’t help but think that Seunghyun was one lucky bastard. However, he was being a complete dickhead towards Park Bom, so he needed some lesson.

                While he made his way down, Youngbae thought of Nikki and smiled to himself. ‘She’s a genius.’ He thought. And the reason why Park Bom absolutely fell asleep in an instant?

Yes, he spiked her drink.

 

- BOM -

                My head felt heavy and my sight blurry. Where am I? I could feel someone’s masculine arms slowly placing me onto something soft. I could hardly see its pitch black and I’m scared. The shadow slowly moved away. No. Don’t go. I grabbed the shadow's arm and I didn’t know what I said or done after that as my senses slowly shut itself down. The last thing I felt was large, familiar hands holding me firmly.

                The sunlight peeking through my curtains woke me up. I slowly got up and walked towards the toilet like I usually do every morning. My face was still covered in make-up and I was still in the same dress. What happened last night? I tried recalling. I glanced around my bedroom and saw a bright yellow note on the dresser. Since when did I place it there?

                ‘You’re heavy. Time to lose some weight.’ Who on earth was here?! And that was insulting. I stared at it again and this time, the handwriting looked so similar to… Seunghyun’s.  

                Seunghyun? I fell asleep last night! I finally remember. I fell asleep on that couch in that hotel while our wrists were cuffed together. I quickly look at my wrist but nothing was there, not even a slight mark.

                Does he think he’s playing a mind game with me or something? I have to know what’s going on in his head. He can’t be the only one mind ing me.

                I can’t let him have all the fun to himself.

                I called his office and no one picked up. It’s not surprising as it was Saturday.  Since no one picked up, I’m not sure if he was in his office, but checking is not going to hurt right?

                After I parked Boss, I recognized the Jaguar which was just a few slots away from me. What a lucky day.

                I stomped into his office without knocking and the man who made eye contact with me didn’t seem to be bothered.

                “Please explain what are you doing?”I placed the note that was on my dresser this morning on his table. He slowly picked it up and snickered.

                “I agree with this. You should lose some weight.” You trying to piss me off Seunghyun?

                “You wrote this didn’t you?” I stared at him angrily.

                “Me? Are you joking? What are you talking about?” His face was still as calm as ever.

                “I’m talking about you! I fell asleep last night and our wrists were cuffed together, who else would have sent me home? You’re the only one who has my apartment key and I guarantee this IS your handwriting!” I burst out everything in one shot.

                “How could I have your apartment key when I don’t even know you?” Those words still hurt even though this is not the first time he was saying it to me.

                “You’re a liar!” I could feel my teeth grinding.

                “Ha! At least I don’t go around flirting with strangers like you. So is this some kind of method to get my attention?” Choi Seunghyun, you really wanna play don’t you?

                I looked at him seductively and slowly walked to the other side of his table, turned his chair towards me and slowly made my way onto his lap.

                “You’re not even worth giving my attention to, Mr. Choi.” I whispered into his ear.

                “So is this something new you got from the States?” he whispered back which made my stomach hurl. I tilted my head and grabbed his collar, bringing his face closer to mine.

                “From the Sates or not, you’re not going to get it anyway. I don’t liars.” I bit his ear gently and he turned away immediately, like he was trying to suppress himself.

                I took one last glance at him and pushed the door open.

                I want to see how long you can keep this up, Mr. Choi.

 

*TAADDAAA!~ It's up, sorry for the wait. ): Gonna be super busy again starting from next week, so a thousand apologies if I'm gonna be a little slow in updating. Happy reading my lovelies! Ppyong!*