Chapter 2

Time After Time.

 

I parked my car at my favourite mall in town. While walking towards the entrance, suddenly a tall man bumped into me. As a considerate Korean citizen, I apologised first.

“Sorry.” I looked at the man and apologised with a slight bow. To my surprise, he’s a very handsome young man, about 180 cm tall with short silver hair, sharp eyes and exceptionally good fashion taste. I could tell from the suit he was wearing, with one glance I know it was from Instantlogy. He looked at me and sniggered. I was surprised by his reaction as he was the one who bumped into me first; I got a little irritated and stared at him annoyingly.

“Rude much.” I said under my breath and walked away. I know he heard it as he stop and stare as I walked away.

                “Bommie!” I heard Jiyong calling my name and as usual, he was waiting for me at my favourite cake shop, deClair.

                “An nyoung, Strawberry and Lime as usual?” I asked Jiyong as I wanted to buy myself a slice of my favourite Choco Banana. Jiyong nodded his head with a smile as usual. He asked me what he should do to get the girl of his dreams, Chaerin, to go out with him. I couldn’t really give him any good advice as I myself was never really interested in having more relationships. I’ve been in a few, but I guess those were just the time when I was bored and lonely. I usually get the guys that I want, but of course, they were never serious, neither am I. So all I had were just flings.

                After finishing my cake and listening to Jiyong rant about Chaerin, it’s time for me to start indulging myself with new clothes, make-ups, shoes and all sorts of things that I can get my hands on. Jiyong started complaining after a few rounds around the mall.

                “Are you buying all these things for yourself or for donation, I really need to know.” I can totally sense the sarcasm in that.
                “What do you think? It’s not like I go shopping every bloody week.” I rolled my eyes at Jiyong.
                “Bommie ah! I think you really should get a boyfriend, so you would know that there are other things to do rather than shopping, designing and eating.” He might as well just tell me to go get a life. -_- Anyways, after all the shopping, I drove home and I can finally regain the peacefulness without Jiyong blabbering his complaints in my ear. Work is about to start in 1 day and I’m totally hyped up.

 

*2nd Chapter done! Just wait abit for the TOPBOM moments! I'm working my way there!