Chapter 10

Time After Time.

 

Time flew by and we went for a few more rides. It was getting dark and Seunghyun asked if I wanted to go get dinner and head home after that but instead, I asked him if he would mind going on the Ferris Wheel as the last ride of the day. He didn’t mind, so we made our way towards the Ferris Wheel while discussing about my designs and how would I want it to be presented in the photo shoot.

                “How are the dress and the suit coming along?” Seunghyun asked me.

                “It’s going fine. I’ve already sketched everything out and added the details and everything. I just need to get to the warehouses to select my cloths and materials needed.”

                “I’ll go with you since I’m the manager.” Seunghyun gave me a smirk, I couldn’t really be bothered with him already since I was standing in front of the Ferris Wheel! I quickly ran up towards the door of one of the cabin and as I was too excited, I ran up without thinking and the cabin shook slightly which made me lose my balance. I felt myself falling sideways towards the metal seat. Everything went by quickly and before I hit the seat, Senghyun grabbed my forearm and pulled me up.

                “Becareful! If I wasn’t here, you could have got 2 stitches on your forehead!” Seunghyun shouted at me, he seemed to be angry that I was behaving in a careless manner.

                “I’m sorry.” I apologized looking down on my feet.

                “It’s okay, just sit down already.” I sat down on one side of the cabin while Seunghyun sat on the other. The Ferris Wheel started moving up slowly showing the magnificent view of Seoul but the silence between me and him isn’t going to make the ride enjoyable. I sensed Seunghyun staring at me, I couldn’t look at him because I was afraid that he might still be angry with me, so I stared about the window of the cabin.

                “Why am I even…” I heard Seunghyun said something but it was too soft to be heard.

                “What did you just say?” I asked him. He didn’t answer me straight away but instead, walked towards me slowly. I gave him a strange look and asked him what’s wrong. Still, there’s no reply but now he was looking down on me. The dim light from the buildings only allowed me to see half of his face clearly. He bent down and I was in between both his arms. I knew he was going to do something stupid again.

                “You said you wouldn’t do stupid things.” I glared at him and he gave me a smirk.

                “That was only for last night, not tonight. I know you want me too right.” This guy has too much confidence.

                “Even if you’re the only guy on this planet, I wouldn’t even want you.”

                “Really?” His face was very close to mine now. Too close. I looked out the cabin straight away, I couldn’t stand his gaze or him being too near. My heart was thumping so hard, I was afraid Seunghyun might hear it. But why am I even nervous anyway? I still can’t find the reason.

                “See, you can’t even look at me properly. You do like me don’t you?” Okay, this is too much, he has got to stop thinking that every women in this bloody planet are in love with him. I turned quickly to face him but before I could even give him a piece of my mind, I felt a warm sensation on my lips. I wanted to push him away before I lose any more of my senses but he was already embracing me and his arms refused to budge even a slight bit. His kiss was making me feel hot all over and my thoughts became a complete chaos. I could taste him now, my mind was totally blank and I felt like all my energy had been completely drained by just his kiss. I couldn’t control myself and I couldn’t continue resisting him. His kiss was too sweet for me to endure, my whole body felt like it was being swallowed into him, he pulled my waist closer and almost every part of our bodies were touching. My legs weakened and I totally collapsed into his arms, I can feel him smiling through my lip as he was satisfied with my reaction. He pulled out and gave me another vicious smirk of his.

                “You couldn’t even stand.” I realized that I was doing something terribly wrong and I felt like my blood began to boil. My veins popped and my palm went straight to his cheeks, he was stunned for a second.

                “You should stop living in denial.” He looked into my eyes, I couldn’t take it, so I looked away. I felt guilty towards myself, what am I even doing? He’s a player, he wouldn’t care about me if he knew that I might have fallen for him but I’m not saying that I did. This is really frustrating!

                When the round was over, I quickly walked towards the entrance with Seunghyun still following me.

                “Where are you going? The car’s over the other side.”

                “I’m going home.” Speeding up my pace.

                “Then I’ll send you home.”

                “No, I don’t even want to look at you.” I stared at him angrily and flagged a taxi; he didn’t try to stop me but instead, watched the taxi drove off. I wanted to look back, but I told myself that it wasn’t right. Many thoughts went through my mind and my fingers ran through my lip, I could still taste it in my mouth. I think I’m going crazy.

 

***Finally had the time to update! Sorry for the wait. Next Chapter would be posted tomorrow evening right away! As I didn't want to confuse you guys with Top's part and Bom's part. Once again sorry for being a lil slow. And thanks for still supporting me. (: Leave me some comments. AND PARK BOM - DON'T CRY IS HELLA AWESOME.***