Chapter 26

Time After Time.

 

 

                “Why do you even need all that makeup?” Seunhyun rolled his eyes while standing at the bathroom door, observing how I put on makeup.

                “So that I would look pretty.” Wasn’t it obvious?

                “It’s not as if you’re going to flirt with guys or something, or ARE YOU?” Seunghyun started finding fault.

                “It’s Fashion Week Seunghyun, I have to look nice to be presenting our company. Understand?”

                “You’re already pretty enough without all those things on your face.” He shrugged and walked off. I felt a smile across my face. He just complimented me didn’t he?

                The clothes were spectacular. They were so detailed, I couldn’t help but admire. After the show, Seunghyun went off to speak to some of his important clients and I ended up standing at one corner waiting for him. He seems to be taking forever and my feet are starting to hurt in these Jeffrey Campbell Foxy heels.

                I was about to die from boredom when suddenly a camera flash startled me. I looked towards that direction and saw a young man in geeky glasses holding a camera pointing at my direction. He slowly lowered it down and walked towards me. I didn’t know how to react, so I just gave him a smile.

                “Sorry for taking a photo without your permission. You looked very attractive so I had the sudden urge.” He apologized awkwardly.

                “It’s alright.”

                “I’m Carter Locano. Nice to meet you.” We shaked hands and introduce ourselves.

                “I’m Park Bom.”

                “So, why is a beautiful lady standing here alone in the middle of an event?”

                “I’m just waiting for my boss. He’s speaking to some of his clients.” I answered truthfully.

                “That’s not very gentleman of him to leave you alone.” He criticized Seunghyun.

                “It’s fine really, since it is necessary.” Waving my hands, objecting.

                “I was gone for awhile and you’ve already started flirting?” Seunghyun suddenly appeared out of nowhere. His words made my blood boil a little.

                “We’re only talking.” I stared at him angrily.

                “You sure about that?” He stared back at me.

                “So she’s yours then? You better treat her right before someone else does.” Carter doesn’t seem to be pleased with him and neither does Seunghyun. They looked like they were going to start a fight right this second and if someone was to lash their fist out, it would get pretty ugly.

                Seunghyun abruptly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.

                “I don’t need someone like you to tell me that.” His eyes fixed on Carter before pulling me away and walked towards the exit.

                I looked back at Carter with an apologetic face and Carter just stood there giving me a faint smile. Seunghyun was so rude! What is wrong with him? One minute he acts like we’re strangers, the next thing you know, he’s acting all jealous and as if I belonged to him. Does he have bipolar or something?!

                As we got on the cab, I felt like the fever was acting up on me again but the sight of Seunghyun keeping his calm face just annoyed me so bad.

                “What the hell was that?!” I raised my voice at him but he was still silent. In fact, he changed the topic.

                “Your face is pale.”

                “I know that, I feel giddy and I don’t care! What I want to know was why you were being so disrespectful!” I continued.

                “There’s no answer for that.” I really wanted to stay mad at him but the way he grabbed me closer and pushed my head down against his shoulder made me speechless and in the end, I couldn’t stay mad at him any longer.

                “Sleep.” His raspy voice had a slight gentle tone to it. I wonder if he really cared about me and its funny how I just gave in like that.

 

                I woke up again and god knows what time it is but that doesn’t matter. What mattered was how I was lying sideways and Seunghyun’s arms were draping over me loosely. I swear my mind will burst into a billion pieces.

                I slowly lift up his wrist, afraid he might woke up and I bet if he does I swear it’s going to be extremely awkward. When his arms was almost out of my way, he hold me tightly again. Calm down Park Bom, he might be dreaming. I tried again but this time, his wrist refused to move, even a slight bit. GAH! WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?! Before I actually thought of smacking him in the face, the deep voice whispered softly into my ears. I frozed.

                “Don’t go.” He said and pulled me even closer.

                I don’t know how to react or if I should move or not. I don’t dare to, so I stayed still. We stayed like that for a few seconds and one of his hands started moving up to my shoulder. Only then, I realized I was in one of his shirts which was quite loose. My eyes widened when he pulled down the shirt, exposing one of my bare shoulder. The heat from his hand sent me chills. He slowly circled my shoulder with his thumb and suddenly, I could feel his lips on my skin. I gasped. He didn’t stop there but slowly moved up my nape. As he does that, the other hand slowly slip into the shirt and moved up to the small of my stomach. I grabbed his wrist, signaling him to stop but he didn’t seem to care at all and continued.

                By then, my neck was burning as he planted kisses all over it. I turned away, not wanting to admit to myself how much I liked him doing this to me and with that, I gave him more access unintentionally.

                As his hand slowly traced my rib cage, my stomach was attacked with butterflies. I feel so sensitive all over. He bit my earlobe lightly and it was like my body was being electrocuted. I let out a small moan and he giggled.

                “Show me your face.” It sounded like a demand.

                “N-no.” I stuttered.

                “Why not?”

                “It’s embarrassing.”

                “Haha! Where’s the wild Park Bom? I missed that.” What did he say?! I turned around unintentionally. , I’ve fallen into his trap.

                His strong arm lifted my waist and pressed it against his. In the end, I couldn’t suppressed my desire for him when he violated my lips. I pushed his shoulders down against the bed and sat on him. He smiled, satisfied.

                “The wild Park Bom it is then.” I smirked.

                For god knows how long our kiss lasted. We explored each other’s mouths passionately with his hands caressing my back and mine running through his short hair. I feel like I’m going to explode in any second. The sweetness was taking over me. He broke off our kiss. Why is he always doing that? Always leave me hanging like he knew that I was always going to wait for him. I lie flat on his chest, displeased.

                “Seunghyun, take me.” It slipped out of my mouth. I know I sounded like a desperate but all I want is him. After all those 3 years and I can finally see him, talk to him and touch him. I am already on the verge of going crazy with just our skin touching. Seunghyun laughed really hard. I got annoyed, so I punched his chest a few times.

                “Don’t laugh! It’s not funny!” I continued punching.

                “I can’t do that. I’ll go insane.” He held my face in his palm lightly.

                I felt a crease between my brows. I feel so desperate while he was just lying there playing around with my feelings. HE IS SO IRRITATING!

                I punched him again, this time REALLY hard. I heard him cough a little but I DON’T CARE. I stomped off the room with a pillow and the blanket with me. Sometimes I hate that I actually love him. A LOT. I positioned myself on the couch, trying to calm down my boiling nerves.

                Seunghyun followed me and lay down beside me. I almost fell off this bloody couch. Goddamn it! Does he not know how massive he is?!

                “Get off! Go back to the bed and leave me alone.” I tried pushing him up but I failed as usual.

                “No I won’t.” Fine! Then I’ll leave!

                I got up wanting to go back to the bedroom but Seunghyun pulled me down and locked me in his arms instead. I SWEAR I WILL SLUAGHTER THIS MAN AND STUFF HIM UNDER THE BED!

                “Come on, don’t get mad. When we go back I can take you as much as I like.” He mocked me.

                “NO! I changed my mind so let me go and get your face away from me!” I feel like I’m having a wrestling match with him on the couch.

                “I would never get away from you.” He said softly and I can sense the sad tone in his voice. It made me feel bad. It reminded me of how mean I was back then.

                I sighed and he hugged me tighter. I missed it. I really do miss it, so much.

                “Alright. Just shut the hell up, I’m already tired and you’re too annoying.”

                A big kiss planted on my forehead just like how it used to be. Like how it used to be huh? I don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow but being in his arms is really like a dream.

                The closer I get to him, the more I wanted him to tell me that he never stopped loving me just like how I never stopped loving him. I know I hurt him before and people come and go but I want him to tell me that he want me to stay in his life. Please don’t ever go away, Seunghyun.

                I traced my fingers in patterns along his chest and if ever there was a moment to be able to freeze time, god, this would be it.

                I wouldn’t know what to do at all if he were to leave me.

 

*Yep! As I promised, you guys were not gonna wait for so long. It's already chapter 26. Hmmm, I wonder what will happen if this was going to end soon. I feel sad... Roar. Alrighty, leave me comments and stuff. Ciao!*