Chapter 22

Time After Time.

 

Well, nothing special today so far. I haven’t seen him for the past few days, not that I want to either. I still can’t really believe that I actually did that to him. Luckily he didn’t grab me and pinned me down or something. That was dangerous especially with someone like him. I mean, look at his size. Whenever I’m around him I feel tiny and I still remember how his torso felt against my back. He used to hug me from behind a lot and his strong chest would always make me feel so safe when I’m wrapped in his arms. His broad shoulders, his large hands, his full lips; I can still remember his every single touch and every single feeling he gave me. But obviously, I wouldn’t be able to feel them again.

                Well since there wasn’t anything much to do today I got off work early and speaking of the devil, he’s just right there in the parking lot. His face was still as arrogant as ever. I stared at him for awhile; just to make sure he noticed me. Youngbae was not so far away either, this must be my lucky day.

                I strutted towards Youngbae and he seems to realized what I was about to do and turned around to smile at me like as if he was inviting me over. This is really going to be easy.

                “How have you been lately?” I asked, planting the sweetest smile across my face.

                “I’m alright. Life’s good.” I had always thought that his eye smile was very attractive.

                “So you wanna hang out sometimes? I had an enjoyable night at Carrera.” I eyed Seunghyun to see if he overheard our conversation and it was a success. He paused for awhile before he opens his car door.

                I continued to chat with Youngbae for awhile more when suddenly, Seunghyun’s car sped out of the building with those painful screeching tire noises which couldn’t stop me from smiling to myself. Mr. Choi, don’t get mad yet. This is just the beginning.

                The night went by quickly with me gobbling down chocolates late at night and watching chick flicks. I applied some moisturizer before going to bed and I wonder why I have the ‘I am beautiful’ shirt on. Seunghyun wore this; I rolled on my bed in frustration and curled up in a ball before drifting off to sleep.

                This is very awkward…

                We’re in the lift, side by side, what am I supposed to do now? Oh god, snap out of it Park Bom! You’re supposed to act like a total in front of him!

                “He’s already gotten in between your legs hasn’t he?” His rough voice filled the spaces between us.

                “It doesn’t even concern you.” I didn’t look at him.

                “Was he any good?” He’s probably not going to stop isn’t he? My vicious smirk formed on my face.

                “He was really good. Very good.” I whispered into his ears.

                The lift door opened and what came out from Seunghyun’s mouth angered me.

                “You really are cheap aren’t you?” He walked out while looking down on me.

                I was stunned, but this was the whole point wasn’t it? I need to make him want me like he never before.

 

                It’s Saturday and I was feeling bored. Even though I ‘asked’ Youngbae out that day, we didn’t even contact each other at all after that day.

                I switch channel after channel and realized that I was totally rotting at home. I decided to call up Jiyong and of course, find something fun to do.

                So I’m here at Swags in my mini black dress and my y heels. I made my way to the VIP zone. I see Jiyong sitting comfortably drinking his Whisky, I dropped my on the sofa and crossed my legs.

                “Well somebody here has gone wild.” Jiyong looked at me unbelievingly.

                “You know me better than that.” I rolled my eyes at him and ordered my drink.

                “So what’s this all about? You want to hook up with Seunghyun or something?” I almost spit out my drink.

                “You actually think I’m a or something?!”

                “Well, I don’t know what you’re trying to do. You’re showing a lot of skin today and you know I don’t like that. Do you know how those guys downstairs were staring at you?” Jiyong gave me a disgusted look.

                “So when is that coming?” I changed the topic to Seunghyun instead, so that he wouldn’t brag about those s anymore.

                “He said in 5 and what’s with the both of you? I thought you guys were all lovely-dovey before?”

                “Long story, I’ll tell you when I have the time.” When I turned around, Seunghyun was walking upstairs. I feel like a champion.

                I smiled viciously at Jiyong and he rolled his eyes at me but that didn’t bother me. Seunghyun didn’t even look at me and sat down opposite me.

                I stayed silent while Jiyong and he were having their conversation about each other’s well being. Anyway, I should get started with my plan, so I took a few shots and stood up. The alcohol made it slightly hard to balance myself properly but I managed to stand straight. I don’t think I’m drunk anyway.

                “Where are you going?” Jiyong questioned me.

                “Away from a stupid liar.” I turned my back against them.

                The dance floor was calling for me. The bass was thumping all around me and getting me high like I’m on cloud nine, it’s been awhile since I went clubbing. I should make the best out of tonight. Not long after dancing alone in the middle of the dance floor, a moderately good-looking guy came over and dance with me. As the bass went deeper and the music got a little louder, the guy started grabbing my waist gently and slowly pulling me closer and closer. I wanted to push him away and punch him in the face but my eyes caught someone grinding happily with some girl who had excessively thick makeup. He looked over my way and smirked. You challenging me Seunghyun?

                This guy beside me could be of a good use.

 

**Sorry for the short update! I'm kind of sleepy. Haha! I promise to update soon! Yaksoku! <3 Please leave me some comments! And Bommie's gone a little wild.**