Chapter 28

Time After Time.

 

“What you looking at, punk?” She gave me a disgusted look. I couldn’t really figure out why.

                She was about to finish another glass when I snatched it away from her. How am I supposed to speak to a drunken person properly?

                “What is going on, Park Bom?” At least I tried.

                “What’s going on? Ask yourself Seunghyun.” She pointed at me and waving her finger everywhere before flopping backwards on the couch comfortably.

                “I don’t know , Park Bom. We came back and you just suddenly avoided me. What else do want from me?”

                “HAHAHA!” She blurted out laughing for no reason but stopped suddenly and I saw her glittery eyes. They were filled with tears. I hate it. I hate seeing her cry.

                “Who is that girl, Seunghyun?! Why am I even sad?!” Bom started shouting and wiping tears from her face at the same time. I could feel everyone’s eyes on us. I grabbed her wrist and led us outside as I don’t want to cause a scene.

                “What girl are you talking about?”

                “Don’t play dumb! That cute little blond hair…” Before she could finish her description of that anonymous girl, Bom covered with her hands. Here comes one of the worst feelings when you’re drunk.

                Bom threw up a couple of times before requesting to go back home. She was mumbling gibberish throughout the whole ride back home while I was in a dilemma. To leave her alone at home or to accompany her tonight, she doesn’t look too well either.

                As I tried to open my apartment’s door, Bom was hitting me and mumbling a whole bunch of which I couldn’t figure out. When the door was finally opened she dashed in screamed in my face instead.

                “Get out of my house. Choi Seunghyun!” As she slammed the door in my face, I sighed and thought to myself, ‘She doesn’t have any senses at all when she’s drunk.’

                I opened the door and found her lying sideways in the middle of the house, what the hell is she doing?! As I picked her up slowly, she gazed at me dreamily and sulked.

                “This is not my house…” Of course, it’s not…

                “It’s that blond girl, who is she?” She asked me while pointing to Nina’s photo on the wall.

                “It’s Nina.” I answered and she started crying all over again. Oh my god, what am I supposed to do.

                “She took Seunghyun away… She took him away…” I still couldn’t really understand what she was talking about. Did Nina say something to her?

                She looked at me again with tears in her eyes and put her arms around me tightly. I was lost for words.

                “Don’t go anywhere… Don’t take Seunghyun away… Please don’t do that…” She said softly and finally fallen asleep in my arms.

                Why would I go away, Park Bom? If I did I wouldn’t be here with you right? I wouldn’t be able to get back up to my feet again but now you’re with me, I won’t ever let you go. Ever.

                As I placed her on my bed lightly, I looked at her makeup-smeared face. It’s still as beautiful as ever even with all those tear stains. I lie down beside her and listened to her constant breathing in the dark. How I wish time would stop.

 

                “What happened last night?” A voice from behind startled me. As I turned around, I saw Park Bom glaring at me.

                “Why am I here?” She questioned me again.

                “You were drunk… and crazy.” She smacked her forehead and ran out of my apartment.

                “I will be back to ask you more questions.” She said again before closing the door.

                I giggled to myself as I found her very cute and weird in her own way. I placed breakfast on the table and waited for her return.

                After an hour, the bell rang and I instantly knew who it was. When my eyes met hers, I felt the urge to just grab her and violate those plump lips but never mind that.

                She walked awkwardly into my apartment and looked around. I closed the door behind her and did the little cough thingy to ease the tension but obviously it didn’t work. I just scratched my head like an idiot and waited for her to say something, well, it’s the first time she’s been here and there are only two of us and we haven’t been on good terms recently.

                “So I wanted to ask you…” She inhaled in discomfort.

                “What happened last night?” She looked at me anxiously.

                “You went wild last night…”

                “WHAT?!” She screamed in shock even when I have not finished my sentence.

                “Wait wait wait! I’m not done yet.” I sighed before continuing.

                “You keep asking me who is Nina and saying that someone was taking me away.”

                Bom massaged her temples as if she was in big trouble.

                “Just forget what I said last night alright.” What? Obviously I can’t, and I won’t. I need to clear things up.

                “No, I won’t unless you tell me what that was all about. I don’t want you to treat me like this anymore.” I looked at her straight in the eye.

                “Like what?” Suddenly the tone in her voice changed.

                “Like ignoring me out of a sudden, like avoiding me on purpose, and acting like I didn’t exist. What did I do wrong to deserve all this?”

                Bom went quiet for awhile before answering me.

                “Well, you have that Nina girl, so why did you get all comfortable with me Milan?” She started blinking uncontrollably; I knew she was going to cry soon.

                “Why can’t I? I want to and what does this have to do with Nina?” All of this was confusing me.

                “She’s girlfriend isn’t she?! I see her all over the office and your apartment!” Bom raised her voice; I can’t believe it… really…

                “Bom, you have to calm down first alright, don’t cry, it’s not what you think it is.” I tried calming her down and slowly walked towards her but it only made her moved further away.

                “No, Seunghyun! I am not an option to you!” Hell no, how the am I supposed to calm her down like this… I guess I have no choice but to do it.

                I pulled on her forearm, locked her on the waist and kissed her. Finally, I could taste them again. The softness of her lips could actually make my whole body weak but of course, I wouldn’t let her know that have a soft spot for her lips. When I could feel her slowly gaining back her control, I broke off the kiss and placed my forehead on hers.

                “Nina is my little sister. You’re really cute getting jealous over my sister.” I chuckled in my throat as I saw Bom turned extremely red.

                “Why didn’t you tell me?!” She buried her head in my chest in embarrassment.

                “I wanted to at the airport but you just walked away, so it’s your fault for not listening ok.” I held her even tighter and rocked from side to side as if I was trying to stop a baby from crying.

                “Seunghyun is stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid.” Bom kept punching me on the chest but it’s alright as long as I can hold her like this.

                “You deserve a punishment for not giving me a chance to explain.” I hissed into her ears and Bom pushed me away instantly.

                “Don’t you dare touch me, Choi Seunghyun” She pointed at me with a bewildered expression. I stood there for a second before showing a devilish grin on my face. Park Bom knew what was coming and ran upstairs. My little baby chose the right place to run to, hehe.

                It’s still broad daylight but I can’t wait to eat her.

 

*Time After Time is coming to an end soon everybody... But it's not about the destination right? It's about the journey. I hope everyone enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it okie! I'll officially end it at Chapter 30 or the next one. (: And don't worry, I will continue writing and I was thinking maybe I should start a Skydragon fanfic, what do you guys think? Let me know alright!*