Chapter 11

Time After Time.

 

Day 1
She didn’t pick up my call last night. Didn’t reply my text either. Refuses to talk to me at work, she still might be angry. I’ll just leave her alone first then.

Day 2
I tried talking to her again, but still, she acts like I don’t exist. This is annoying me…

Day 3
I can’t take this. Does she seriously hate me for good now? She went to the warehouse without me when I said that I would accompany her. Nobody has ever treated me like this before.

Day 4
I’m still keeping my mouth shut. Before, I was confident that she would talk to me first, but that confident is slowly fading away. What should I do now? Why am I so annoyed by this? Do I actually like her? Is this for real Seunghyun?

Day 5
I called her countless times last night, I wanted to work things out. She ended up blocking my number. -_- This has got end, I’m running out of patience. I can’t believe I’m admitting this to myself but I miss our arguments.

Day 6
Since I couldn’t take it no more, I decided to consult Jiyong. I told him what’s going on and he seemed really shock.

                “Hyung, you’ve never been like this. Seriously what’s going on?” Jiyong asked me while sipping on his coffee at our usual café.

                “I don’t know what’s going on. I can’t stand it when she ignores me, it’s been 5 days already.” Jiyong choked on his coffee.

                “You actually counted the days?! Man, first time I see you being serious about someone.”

                “Well, I don’t know okay. She’s just different.”

                “I agree on that. There was once I fell for her too, but don’t get me wrong, the only one on my mind now is Chaerin. If you’re serious then go for it, I’ll support you. Just don’t play her or I’ll seriously stuff your mouth with my fist.” Jiyong smiled cheekily, but I know behind that smile, he was absolutely serious.

                “Well, I figured that I might actually like her. Y’know, like for real.” I said, looking outside of the café and the only thing revolving in my head was her.

                “Then I’ll help you. She’s not very good in expressing her feelings but I have a feeling that she might actually be into you too.” Revealing his vicious side, Jiyong snickered. I might be on the right track this time.

 

Day 7
Officially one week without communicating with Park Bom and I am going crazy. Jiyong called me out and we met at Swags, which is our favourite club of all time. The music was blasting loudly and I was waiting for Jiyong at the VIP zone. I had always come here to look for lucky ladies who would be entertaining us all night long but this time, it was different. We’re here get my mission done, Jiyong had planned everything and I wouldn’t know what it was until he gets here.

                I tried calling her again to see if my number was still blocked and I wasn’t surprise that I was still unable to contact her. I saw Jiyong walking through the crowd, he had always stands out from ordinary people.

                “Yo hyung! Tried calling her already?” He greeted me and took a seat opposite me. I nodded as I wasn’t really in the mood to talk about it.

                “Come on, don’t get upset. It’s been awhile since we drink together, by the end of tonight, I promise both of you will be talking again.” He smirked and passes me a shot.

                Before I realized, I had already took too many shots and I was feeling a little bit warm. My throat was burning a little and Jiyong looked at me like he had just won lottery. He passed me his cellphone and the screen shows Park Bom’s number. This guy is smart; he made me drunk and wants me to call Park Bom to tell her the truth, but is it going to work? I couldn’t think properly and my finger went straight to press ‘Call’, I really wanted to talk to her. The dial tone was ringing in my ear, my heart was thumping heavily even when I was half-conscious.

                “What is it Jiyong?” The person on the other side of the line answered, I couldn’t help but smile to myself.

                “Can you stop ignoring me, Park Bom?” I went straight to the point, and she went silent for awhile.

                “Seunghyun… I’m not going to talk to you okay. Pass the phone to Jiyong.”

                “No… We have to talk… Don’t ignore me… I can’t take it.” I couldn’t form a proper sentence because of the alcohol.

                “You must be drunk. Let me talk to Jiyong please.”

                “Drunk or not, doesn’t matter. I’m not playing here… I miss you talking to me and our arguments. I don’t know what’s going on with my head. All I can think about is you. Do you understand what I’m trying to say here, Park Bom?” I said everything that I had been thinking of all along without considering what she might think of me. The line went quiet again, I was already getting more and more frustrated of this.

                “What’s going on with me Park Bom? Talk to me. Maybe I really do like you…” Before I could say anything else, Jiyong snatched his cellphone away from me. I was already feeling a little drowsy, so I flopped down on the table but I could hear every word Jiyong was saying clearly.

                “Bommie! I’m sorry, Seunghyun’s drunk.”
                “We’re at Swags, by the way can you come pick him up?”

“I’ve got to go and settle some stuff with Chaerin, it’s really urgent. Pretty please.”

“It’s only for tonight, okay, I’ll wait for you at the VIP zone, come quickly!”

                It seemed like he had already hung up and the last words I heard from him was, “Don’t forget to ask her tomorrow morning okay, hyung!”

 

*** Another Chapter as promised! How d'you think the story's going? I might be updating again over the weekend. (: Stay-tuned. ***