Chapter 8

Time After Time.

 

I woke up to a familiar scent. I realized that I was once again in Seunghyun’s bed. He must have carried me hear and once again, I felt this weird feeling in my stomach. Seunghyun wasn’t in the room, so I guess he either went home already. I made my way to the toilet and check myself; my hair was so messy I could die. I combed it roughly with my fingers. After grabbing all my stuffs, I left the room. Surprisingly, that white haired guy was dozing off on the couch. I stared at his perfectly shaped face which I hadn’t realized until now. Guess I’ve never taken the time to look at him properly.

                “So you’ve fallen for me?” Seunghyun suddenly blurted out, I got a shock and couldn’t react to his question instantly as I felt like my throat was choking.

                “N-no!” God damn it! Why did I even stuttered, I quickly look away, trying to keep my composure.

                “Then look at me in the eyeball and say that again.” Gosh, I hate his guts. Now, I could feel him breathing down on my right cheek bone. So no he’s trying to challenge me?

                “I-would-never-fall-for-a-guy-like-you. Is that clear enough for your simple brain to understand?” By now, I was looking directly into his eyes with our noses almost touching. Before I could pull away, Seunghyun grabbed both my wrist and nailed me to the couch. His face slowly moved closer, I should have known that this was coming; I shouldn’t have gotten so close to him in the first place. At first I thought he was going to kiss me, I wanted to push him away but I couldn’t as his strength to mine would me incomparable. His face got closer and closer but somehow, he was leaning towards the left.

                “I’ll make you love me.” He whispered into my ear. His deep voice and the kiss he planted on the corner of my lips sent chills down my spine. Still in the state of shock, Seunghyun pulled me up and dragged me out of the shop.

                “Where on earth are you taking me?!” I shouted at him.

                “Wherever you want to go.”

                “Well, I want to go home.”

                “Then I’ll take you home.” Seunghyun open the car door and signaled me to get in.

                “I can get home by myself.” I don’t want to look at him or even see him, it’s making my mind confused.

                “I’m not going to kidnap you and dump you in the middle of the mountain if that’s what you’re afraid of.” This guy is really unbelievable. =_= I guess I’ll just have to get in the car and tolerate him a little longer.

                Okay, now it’s not a little longer, but A LOT longer. He refuses to leave me alone! What is wrong with his man? Is he an alien or something?! Not only did he invaded my apartment,  rummaged through all my photo albums, laughed at how fat I was as a baby, but he even followed me to the cemetery. Yes, the bloody cemetery. It was my aunt’s 3rd anniversary.

                “I miss you aunty.  It’s been three years now. I don’t think anyone would ever understand me like you do, you know. My life’s been really chaotic; I wish you were here to make me some of your special bento. I think I’ll try to make one for myself and when it’s as good as yours, I’ll bring some for you to try and see how awesome your niece’s cooking skills are okay.” I looked at her picture on the gravestone and smiled. I’ve been doing this for 3 years now and I guess I’m getting the hang of it. I arranged the flowers nicely and stood up.

                Seunghyun probably heard my footsteps and turned his head back to look at me.

                “You’re not crying right?” He raised one of his eyebrows.

                “I’m macho enough.” I rolled my eyes and made my way to the car. I heard Seunghyun’s phone rang and he said a few words before catching up with me quickly.

                “Let’s go somewhere.” He looked at me with his cheeky smile. I couldn’t help but gave him the ‘do whatever you like’ look. This man is seriously unpredictable and he SERIOUSLY doesn’t know how to listen to people’s opinion. -_- Why the hell am I even stuck here with him.

 

***Another update to make up for this week! Hope you guys like it! Leave me some comments okie! And thanks for supporting this story, I really appreciate it.***