"Jung Yunho - The Womanizer"

"Playboy v. Playboy"

Part 3 : “Jung Yunho – The Womanizer”

 

 

Jaejoong vomited for the 3rd times. Fear evident on Junsu and Changmin’s faces.

 

“This is bad…this is REALLY bad…if we don’t do something, he will collapse…” Junsu’s whispering to Changmin in half beg tone; hoping that Changmin would figure out something really fast.

 

“I’m thinking!” Changmin answered, whispering.

 

“He has a very WEAK stomach…we have to make him stop vomiting first!” Junsu shook Changmin’s forearm. He bit down on his lip to keep from screaming at the delay.

 

“Don’t urge me! My genius brain doesn’t do well under the pressure!”

 

Jaejoong were clutching onto his stomach with both of his hands. Junsu was terrified. All he could think is just to run there and hug Jaejoong.

 

“J-Jaejooong-ah…” Junsu could only proceed with two steps when…

 

*SPLASH!

 

Another loud gasp emitted from the crowds. Junsu stunned. The new student had just poured out a pail of water on top of Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong was completely soaked. He blinked his eyes twice before he looked up, meeting the eyes of the offender.

 

“JUNG YUNNNNHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Jaejoong’s loud scream caused him to fidget.  

 

“Ooo wow! You saved me for an introduction…but is it necessary to make an announcement to the whole school…?” He responded to it with sarcasm.

 

“Hello…annyeonghaseyo…yeah I’m Jung Yunho…! I’m newly transferred here…” Yunho turned around to face the public. He bowed and introduced himself.

 

“I’m Jung Yunho…annyeonghaseyo!” He waved his hand while introducing himself to other students; acting no different than Miss Korea would do.

 

“Who is he?” Changmin asked.

 

“Don’t you hear it just now…? It’s Jung Yunho…” Junsu blurted with a wide smile. It was an utter amazement to Junsu; something that they would never see it every day. Or perhaps they will?

 

“Tsk…” Changmin rolled his eyes. He couldn’t stand it when someone treated him like he was stupid.

 

“You know what I really meant…”  

 

Everyone was wondering for the same thing. They fascinated with his daring action. For a new transferred student to act like that with the ‘Queen’, he must be really something.

 

Jaejoong regretted for shouting in an instant. He felt his stomach throbbed and it really stings. His vision’s getting blurry by a minute. His body lost its balance and before his head could touch the ground, Yunho hauled him up by the shoulders and drew Jaejoong into his arms.

 

“YAAHH UGLY!!!” Yunho shook his body violently causing Jaejoong to flare his eyes to him.

 

“Let me go, you bastard!” Jaejoong said through his gritted teeth.

 

“You should thank me…no one would like to hug you in this condition…! You smelled like dog’s poop and stinking rubbish…”

 

Jaejoong’s jaw muscle tightened.

 

Changmin and Junsu watched as Yunho helped Jaejoong – more like dragging him to the limousine that’s waiting outside the school gate.

 

Changmin wanted to run after them when Junsu pulled his arm, stopping him.

 

“We can’t leave that girl just like that…” Junsu was talking about Dan Bi.

 

Changmin lifted his head up to the second floor. Yeah, Junsu was right.

 

“Damn! She really messed up with the wrong person.”

 

*****

 

A moment after the car’s door was closed; Jaejoong struggled out of Yunho’s embrace. With his fiery eyes, Jaejoong slapped Yunho’s hand off him and shoved him by his chest.

 

“No one’s watching anymore!!! Take your hands off me!!” Jaejoong yelled.

 

Yunho raised both of his hands and smirked wryly. He turned away from Jaejoong and threw his look out of the window. The car’s already moved.

 

“Oh no…” Jaejoong paled.

 

A look of horror suffusing Yunho’s face, hearing Jaejoong’s gagging. Without giving him any warning; Jaejoong pulled Yunho by his blazer and threw up on his pants.

 

Yunho scrunched up his face and peeked through his slanted eye.

 

“Great! I just bought this uniform and now I have to buy a new one…? why do we need the school uniform anyway?! Why can’t it be like America? This uniform is so damn expensive!”

 

Jaejoong smiled in victory. Now he wasn’t the only who’s covered with someone else’s vomit. He pulled Yunho’s hand and used the sleeve to wipe his mouth. Yunho sighed exasperatedly.

 

“You girls are all the same…when you don’t want us, you just toss us away…when you need us for something; you guys have no shame…”

 

Jaejoong punched him right on his arm. Yunho winced in pain.

 

“I’m a guy, you retard!!!” Jaejoong clenched his jaw; fumed.

 

“Are you sure? With all that y attitude and with that face; there’s NO way you’re a dude…” Yunho ended his remarks with an irritating laugh.

 

Jaejoong looked away; ignoring him. He has no energy to fight. He wasn’t even has a chance to taste Mrs.Shim’s cook because he used that lunch hour to work out his plan on Andy. It seems like all the organs in his stomach were scraped and cut – it’s burning like hell.

 

Jaejoong held his stomach.

 

“Wanna lay down a bit?” Yunho kindly offered but Jaejoong doubted it. Yunho tapped his shoulder, inviting him.

 

“I can’t do much in this condition…besides…it’s clean here…” Yunho was talking about his upper side.

 

“I’m the one that should be worry about your smell…” Yunho teased.

 

Jaejoong just ignored the last sentence and cautiously laid his head on Yunho’s shoulder. He then closed his eyes. And that was the last thing he remembers. He’s probably dozed off soon after that. When he opened up his eyes again; he was in his luxurious bathtub with his parents cleaning him up. The bathtub was filled up with the nice scented bubble bath in purple color and from the smell of it; Jaejoong could tell it’s the lavender.

 

“Mummy?” Jaejoong called weakly. Mrs. Kim was crying while cleaning his hair.

 

“Don’t you wanna try a new hair cut, baby? We should try it out after this, don’t you think?” Mrs. Kim made an excuse and at the same time, trying to hide her face. Her face that was wet because of the tears and certainly not because of perspiring.

 

Jaejoong just nodded; couldn’t stand to see her crying. He knew the reason why his mother suddenly suggested that idea. He was planning to do it even if his mother didn’t suggest it.

 

“I’ve called the doctor…he’s waiting for you outside…” Mr. Kim whispered. Jaejoong nodded again.

 

“I’m sorry…we’re not supposed to starve you, baby…it’s not a good idea…” Mrs. Kim apologized. The tears rolled down when she said that.

 

“It was a good punishment for me, though…” Jaejoong chuckled; admitted it - The Almighty Kim has his weakness and dark secret too; something that he would like to keep away from the world for the rest of his life.

 

“And that was the first and the last thing we would ever do that…” Mr. Kim planted a soft kiss on Jaejoong’s forehead. Mrs. Kim nodded; showing her full support.

 

*****

 

Two limousines stopped right in front of the doorstep of the Kim mansion. Junsu and Changmin dashed out from the cars and jogged into the mansion like a little kids; ignoring all the greetings. They came for one reason and that to see how’s Jaejoong doing.

 

“Ahjusshi…Ahjumma…” They greeted simply when they passed through them. They were on their way to Jaejoong’s bedroom when they were called.

 

“Junsu-ah…Changmin-ah…come and sit here for a while...Jaejoong’s still asleep…” Mrs. Kim invited Junsu and Changmin to join them at the dining hall.

 

“But it’s the 3rd day already… He’s still not waking up?” Changmin asked in surprise tone.

 

They came everyday just to check on Jaejoong. But Jaejoong was unconscious for the past two days. They’re getting worried.  

 

“He woke up this morning…I cooked everything he wanted to eat…and he ate a lot~!” Mrs. Kim smiled as she recalled.

 

Changmin put his hand on his chest. He took a deep breath and heaved a pleasant sigh.

 

“Yeah…there’s nothing to worry about…he fell asleep after taking his medicine…” Mr. Kim added.

 

Junsu and Changmin walked together to join them at the table. As the butler pulled out the chair for them to sit; they noticed another boy around their age sitting next to Mr. Kim. It’s the same boy that poured out the water on Jaejoong.

 

“We wanna introduce someone to you…”

 

“Its okay auntie…we’ve met at the school already…” Yunho cut her off; waving his hand friendly to them. Changmin nodded, a bit falter when he’s waving back.

 

“So…is this ‘the someone special’ that you guys fetched at the airport personally?” Junsu guessed; seeing the bright smile flashed on the Kims.

 

“Yeah…he’s the only son of our best friend; Jung Jin Hee…”

 

Changmin almost spilled the juice that he’s drinking when he heard the name.

 

“T-that Jung Jin Hee? The one that collected the cruises as his hobby?”

 

Junsu hurriedly nudged Changmin’s rib with his elbow causing him to cough.

 

“He’s the 10 richest men in THE WORLD! It’s THE WORLD we’re talking about, not just in KOREA…” Changmin covered his mouth with his hand; whispering to Junsu. But his voice is audible to anyone’s hearing.

 

“I know…” Junsu answered; smiling nervously.

 

Who doesn’t know Jung Jin Hee. The man that is so deeply interested in cruises and Greek Myth. He named all the cruises after the name of the constellations, Greek gods and goddess name. His latest cruise; the 12th was named after Aphrodite as a dedication for his late wife.

 

“Well…I prefer to be known as Jung Yunho; a new transferred student from America…”

 

A maid entered the dining hall and rushed to stand next to the butler. She whispered something to the butler’s ear.

 

“Young Master Junsu, Young Master Changmin…Young Master Jaejoong wanted to meet you…” The butler informed.

 

“Thanks…”

 

Changmin finished up his juice in one gulp and grabbed the cookies in his hands. His action earned a laugh from Mr. & Mrs. Kim. They bowed to them first before excusing themselves.

 

“Don’t worry…I’ll bring some more cookies for you guys later on…”

 

*****

 

The door to Jaejoong’s bedroom was left wide opened. With his back rested on the headboard; the maids were assisting him, handing him a drink as Jaejoong’s waiting for his special guests to arrive.

 

A pink color spread across his pale face, seeing Junsu and Changmin marched across the room, stopping at the foot of his bed. They then climbed onto the huge bed – the same as 3 single beds being put together and sat at the bottom of Jaejoong’s legs. They gazed at him with empathy.

 

“Oh come on…don’t just stare at me…” Jaejoong spread his arms asking for them to hug.

 

They threw themselves into Jaejoong’s embrace and hugged him, laughing cheerfully together.

 

“How are you feeling now?”

 

“Still alive…”

 

Their conversation was interrupted when the maid placed a bowl of candies on top of Jaejoong’s laps.  Jaejoong chose one randomly, opened it up and shoved it into his mouth. He’s been taking the sweets frequently to ease the nausea feelings he’s been having.

 

“You know me better than anyone else…I’m not going to let her go just like that…Not after humiliating me in front of the public…I’m going to show her the real hell; messing with the wrong person…” Jaejoong snorted.

 

“We thought so!” Junsu and Changmin exchanged high five.

 

“She’s already being taunting by the hell...you know, after that incident, everyone’s been sending her a death threat, calling her & bully…I don’t think she could even sleep well…”

 

Changmin said and shove the last cookie inside his mouth. He had his eyes fixed on a bowl of candies and chocolate that Jaejoong was holding.

 

“I have to make her pay with my own hands…” Jaejoong told them, sternly. Jaejoong noticed where Changmin’s looking at and handed him the bowl.

 

Changmin nodded. He brushed off his hands together and picked several candies from the bowl.

 

“But then again…it’s so sweet...you have a knight came to save you…AAWWWW~! That was so sweet~~!” Junsu clasped his hands together; talking dreamily.

 

“Who? That stupid Jung Yunho?! A knight my ! He’s more like a nightmare than a knight.”

 

“What? From the way I look…he’s exactly your type…you know the one that you’re willing to risk your heart for once in your life…” Junsu’s hands fiddling with the candy’s wrapper, opened it up and put the sweet inside his mouth.

 

Jaejoong waved his hand quickly denied.

 

“Not in million years!!!” He stressed out.

 

“That snobbish bastard…he thinks he can do anything and no one can stop him, so stubborn and so hot temper…he thinks he’s the MOST handsome creature on earth, loitering around and picking up girls only to dump them the next day!”

 

Junsu and Changmin looked at each other; exchanging glances like they were sharing the similar thought at that time. Jaejoong didn’t notice that as he continued.

 

“He’s the biggest womanizer in the whole world! He dates different girls every day…with that stuck up attitude, no wonder he doesn’t have any friend!” Jaejoong read it out as to what it seems Yunho’s profile to them.

 

Changmin narrowed his eyes as he’s looking at Jaejoong suspiciously.

 

“Are you sure you’re not talking about yourself, just now???”

 

Junsu laughed his heart off while holding onto his stomach. He gave a sign ‘thumbs up’ to Changmin; ignoring the death glare they received from Jaejoong.

 

“You know…I maybe look like this…but I can still use my legs to kick both of you out of my bed!” Jaejoong countered.

 

“Sorry! Sorry!” Both of them did apologize but still showed no sign to stop laughing.

 

“YAHH! KIM JUNSU!!! SHIM CHANGMIN!!!”

 

 

Yunho, who’s eavesdropping to their conversation, slowly rested his back against the wall. He folded his arms across his chest.

 

“Glad to see you smile again, Jaejoong-ah…”

 

 

*Flashback

 

It was a rough night for Jaejoong even after the doctor has left the Kim mansion. He caught a high fever that threw the households into a frantic mode. He was delirious that Mrs. Kim had to accompany him to sleep.

 

“Mummy it’s hurt! It’s really hurt!!!”  

 

“Sshhh…baby…Mummy’s here…Mummy’s here…”

 

“It’s so hurt!”

 

“Here…let me rub it for you…I rub it for you…there…it doesn’t hurt anymore, right…” Mrs. Kim rubbed Jaejoong’s stomach in circle. Jaejoong’s body finally eased.

 

The tears rolled down from his eyes.

 

“Please…don’t tell Yunho about this…promise me…”

 

“I promise you…no one’s going to tell him about this, sweetheart…” Mrs.Kim ran her fingers along Jaejoong’s dark locks, hugging Jaejoong to sleep. She never left Jaejoong’s side for a whole night.

 

*Flashback End

 

 

Yunho furrowed his brow as he’s recalling that night. He closed his eyes.

 

‘I don’t know what that is all about. But I’m gonna find it out. If the world is not allowed to speak about it, then I’m going to make you spill it out yourself, Kim Jaejoong…’

 

*****

 

After being absent for a week, Jaejoong returned to school with a complete new appearance. He cut his hair shorter and changed his hairstyle. He even dyed his hair back into a black color which is apparently a good choice. His black shiny hair brightened his flawless fair skin even more.

 

His body figure caused the girls to look at him in envious; thanks to those constant vomiting. The school was so enthralled by his new look and that embarrassing incident seems to be forgotten ages ago. But Jaejoong would never think the same. That Dan Bi girl has to suffer even worse than he did.

 

That’s the first thing they would like to do that morning. Junsu had already informed the Principal about their special meeting with special people.

 

They purposely made a late entry; letting the Principal to perform his duty telling out the details to them. All they wanted to see is their crying faces begging for another chance.

 

The door to the Principal room is slowly being pushed.

 

“Kim Jaejoong-shi, Kim Junsu-shi, Shim Changmin-shi…we’ve been expecting you…” The Principal Shin Dong Hee invited them for a seat.

 

He took a long deep breath reluctantly continued.

 

“I’ve already explained to Mr.  & Mrs. Han about their daughter’s situation…and they’re hoping that Dan Bi-shi will be given another chance since this is her first offence…”

 

“Please…it’s just a boyfriend’s stealing problem…it’s the usual problem among teenagers…” Mr.Han was hoping that they can show some mercy.

 

“Appa…” Dan Bi pulled Mr. Han’s hand.

 

“I don’t think Mr. Han’s here understand about the real problem, Mr. Principal…” The Principal closed his eyes when Jaejoong started talking.

 

“Mr. & Mrs. Han…the truth is, it’s already out of my control…it’s not just a mere boyfriend’s stealing problem anymore…the complaint was made by the school’s students in majority…and the one that ruled out for Han Dan Bi-shi to be expelled is the parents…” Principal Shin Dong Hee elaborated.

 

“W-what? Why…? She’s an excellent student! But if she’s expelled from this school, I don’t think there’s any other school that would like to accept her anymore…”

 

“I don’t think you should worry about that yet…I’d say, after a year maybe…” Changmin blurted out; putting his finger on the chin as he’s calculating the situation.

 

“Appa, please stop…” Dan Bi pulled his hand again to stop him but Mr. Han brushed her hand off harshly.

 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes in annoyance. He couldn’t stand it anymore.

 

“She’s humiliated me publicly…If she asked me nicely; I think I would just give him up to her…”

 

“NO YOU WON’T!!! I’ve begged you on my knees that day!!! But you just ignored me!!!” Dan Bi shrieked hysterically.

 

A rough slap landed on her face right away.

 

“Omma~!” Dan Bi whined while holding onto her cheek.

 

“I’ve told you so many times before…he’s not worth it! But you’re stubborn!!! Why do you want him so much???!!! It’s not like he’s the only man in this world!!!” Mrs. Han exploded.

 

As much as the real live drama entertains him, Jaejoong wanted her to understand about one thing. Jaejoong raised his hand like he was asking for a permission to interrupt.

 

“Dan Bi-shi…I’m sorry that I have to correct you about something…even if I’m ‘dying’ to give him back to you, I thought Andy had make it perfectly clear that he doesn’t want you and your…” Jaejoong’s twirling his index finger in circle while pointing at one specific direction. He then gazed down to her tummy.

 

Junsu and Changmin hummed in agreement as they copied the same thing – pointing at one exact direction.

 

Mr. & Mrs. Han’s eyes followed as to where they’re pointing at; on the verge of outrage. Dan Bi covered her stomach with her blazer while shaking her head furiously.

 

“Yes…you cannot deny it, Dan Bi-shi…I was there and I can confirm it…Andy said it himself that it’s just a mistake, Mr.Han, Mrs.Han…” Changmin spoke like he was an innocent by-stander.

 

“What are they talking about, Dan Bi-ah…?”

 

“WHAT THE HELL THEY’RE TALKING ABOUT?!!!” Mr. Han shot her eyes; demanding an answer from Dan Bi.

 

“I’M PREGNANT!!! YES! I’M CARRYING ANDY’S BABY!!!!!”  Dan Bi’s finally giving up with the tears streaming down from her eyes.

 

'Shock' is the only word that can expressed what was written on their faces. Mr. Han held his chest; suffocating. The truth was too much to accept.

 

“Appa~!!! Please~! Forgive me!!!” Dan Bi’s holding onto her father’s wrist while crying. He snatched his hand away from her grasp and walked away.

 

“Omma~~~!!!!”

 

Dan Bi ran after her parents but to their surprise; a quite number of students crowded at the front door of Principal’s office. They all looked at her like she’s utterly disgusting.

 

“I can understand how Andy feels…this must have tricked him…”

 

“She has no shame…”

 

“She’s the worst of the worst…”

 

Everyone’s whispering among each other. Hiding her face with her hands; she tried to push herself out of the crowds.

 

“Thanks for your hard work, Mr. Principal…” Junsu gave him thumbs up while grinning foolishly.

 

Principal Shin Dong Hee fell down on his chair; couldn’t fully handle the shock. The whole conversation was actually broadcasted through the speaker and the Principal Shin Dong Hee took part in contributing to it; mostly because he was threatened by Junsu.

 

 

*Flashback

 

“I want you to broadcast the whole conversation throughout the school…”

 

“What?! I can’t do that!!! It’s outrages!!!” The Principal couldn’t agree to it.

 

“She started it first…she humiliated our KIM JAEJOONG in front of the public…the least thing you could do is to let the whole students know about the truth!” Junsu persuaded.

 

“You do know that I can make you lose your job just like this *snapping his fingers*, right?”

 

The Principal froze.

 

“well…whatever…I’ve already told my father about this…it’s his school, I’ve just let him do whatever he wanted to do with this school…”

 

*Flashback End

 

 

“It’s WAY out of my control…” Principal Shin Dong Hee mumbled hopelessly.

 

*****

 

Jaejoong, Junsu and Changmin celebrated their victory by sharing high fives together. They’re too happy about it that they didn’t realized that someone’s watching over them.

 

“Yahh Ugly!”

 

Jaejoong snapped. His ears sting at the sound of that 'nickname'.

 

“Congratulation…! As what I’m expecting from you…you really know how to turn it around…well, that’s what girls do best, anyway…”

 

“YOU!!!!! I’m done with her and it’s YOU next!!!I’m going to make you pay for what you did to me!!!” Jaejoong warned through his gritted teeth.

 

“Awww~ I’m so scared~~! What should I do~~~?!” Yunho talked in girlish tone, pissing him off and then snickered.

 

“YOU-“

 

Yunho pushed by Jaejoong’s shoulder causing Jaejoong to stumbled backward couple of steps. Yunho then took a step closer to him, slamming down both of his hands to the wall right and left Jaejoong with Jaejoong stuck in between his two hands.

 

Yunho moved his lips closer to Jaejoong’s ear.

 

“Why don’t you just surrender your heart to me, Jaejoong-ah…” Yunho said softly. His warm breath brushed through Jaejoong’s sensitive ear.

 

Jaejoong nibbled his lower lip. His breathing hitched.

 

*******

 

A/N : Another update for you guys...I'm sorry for the late update. Please support me by subscribing~ The comments are most welcomed. Your comments will be replied at the comments section. ^^

 

Thanks *bow*