"What Goes Around Comes Around"

"Playboy v. Playboy"

Part 17: What Goes Around Comes Around

 

 

He couldn’t hear the whole conversation but he doesn’t need to hear it to know what’s going on. He stared at them emotionless. Just then his attention was averted from the ‘drama’ in front of him to his phone on the passenger seat. He’s just received a new message.

 

Yunho thought that he’s seen it wrong. He grabbed it quickly and read the sender name once again.

 

“Jaejoong?” He threw his glance back to them.

 

Jaejoong wasn’t even holding his phone. What’s with the sudden message? A frown knotted on his forehead. He pushed it open. His jaw dropped slightly as he let out a gasp. He frowned harder.

 

“What the hell?!”

 

He speed dialed Jaejoong’s number and just like he predicted; he got no response from the real Jaejoong. Jaejoong stayed unaffected. His call was rejected. Whoever sent him that video; it wasn’t from Jaejoong. He’s been following Jaejoong since he came out from his house; there’s no way Jaejoong would able to do that.

 

Yunho’s eyes blinked as he thinks. He then sent a quick text message to that person.

 

“Boo…what’s with this vid? Is it true?”

 

He then pressed send.

 

*At the same time

Ren was surprised when he received a text message from Yunho. He’s panicked so he accidentally clicked it open.

 

“W-what? Boo?!”

 

“Oh so they’re together?!” Ren made disgust look.

 

“Pity you…the ’s going out with someone else…you should never fall for this kind of guy…”

 

He wanted to ignore it but something bothered him. Since they’re dating each other…it would be weird if Jaejoong didn’t reply to Yunho; right? He would be suspicious and the last thing Ren wanted at that time is for someone to be suspicious. And what more from someone close to Jaejoong.

 

He nibbled his lower lips with his eyes fully fixed on the screen; considering something. Then he typed something.

 

“You’ll know the details about it tomorrow…see you at school, okay…love you~”

 

And then he pressed send.

 

*****

 

“Your feeling to me…I can’t accept it…I love just one person from the very beginning till this second…even in the future I would still love him…I love Yunho…”

 

Siwon stunned by the answer he received from Jaejoong.

 

“Why him?! What’s so special about him?!” Siwon snarled.

 

“If you’re asking for a specific reason as to why I love him…I can’t give you the answer…all I can tell you is that; I knew what love is when I met him…he’s my first love and will always be my only love…”  Jaejoong spoke calmly and his voice contradicted the tone Siwon used just now.

 

“What should I do to make you love me?”

 

“Don’t do anything…because my heart won’t change…” Jaejoong rose to his feet.

 

“Siwon-shi…thanks for everything…I’m sorry…but I have to leave now…”

 

Jaejoong ended with a smile and turned away from him. His heart won’t change and he has to tell Yunho that. He has to find Yunho and explain to him before it’s too late. He should be with Yunho and not with someone else.

 

He quickened his steps heading out to the main road and stopped the cab. Yunho’s been avoiding him and he couldn’t think of any place to find him other than Yunho’s house. He might as well just wait in front of Yunho’s house until he comes back.

 

*****

 

Jaejoong reached in front of Yunho’s door; panted. He spent a minute to take a deep breath and calm down before he pressed the door bell. He waited for a response from the other side and when he got nothing; he pressed the bell for the second time.

 

“Yunho-ah!”

 

“YUNHO-AH!!!” He called him.

 

*BANG! *BANG!

 

Jaejoong banged the door with his hand while calling for Yunho’s name continuously. But after several minutes passed; the bang against the door grew weaker.

 

“Yunho-ah…” Jaejoong slid down to the floor.

 

“…aren’t you the one who’s playing with my heart now; Jaejoong-ah…? When I’m being honest with you; you thrown the trust back to my face…is that why you never say that you love me? Because you couldn’t trust me?”

 

“I should have trusted him…”

 

He was so scared to trust Yunho. He was scared of being left alone again. The pain that he has to bear; he was so scared to face it again. It took him a long time just for him to stand back on his feet and move on. But even so; the fear’s being haunting him and follow him like a shadow. It’ll always being a part of him and he has no choice but to deal with it in his own way. Building an extra shield to protect his heart was a natural thing to do.

 

And now he had no one to blame but himself.

 

He swiped at his eyes; then reached into the pocket of his jeans for his phone. It’s worth a try to make a phone call to Yunho. Who knows maybe Yunho would answer him this time. As he fumbled deeper into his pocket; he rolled his eyes when he remembers about something.

 

“I lost my phone…” He muttered under his breath and took out his hand; feeling useless.

 

He realized about his missing phone when he got home after the school ended. He couldn’t figure out whether he had misplaced it or accidentally dropped it somewhere.  He had so many things going on in his head rather to think about his missing phone. He could just buy a new one later on; that’s what he thought. But now that he was sitting in front of Yunho’s house looking almost like a homeless person; having a phone would help him a lot.

 

He let out a heavy sigh.

 

Should he wait there until Yunho come home? What if Yunho doesn’t? What would he do then? It’s getting late and it’s getting cold. He hugged himself as a cool breeze drifted across that place. Pulling his longs legs closed to his chest; he rested his chin on his knees and brushed his hands together hoping that it would reduce the threatening coldness.

 

“I really love you...and before you start to argue; I wanna stress it out that this is the first time I ever said something like this to someone. The word ‘love’ never exists in my family and I thought it would never exist in my life too. But I was wrong. I found love when I found you. And this is NOT something that I can say callously; Jaejoong-ah. I meant it.”

 

Jaejoong smiled weakly as he reminisce it word by word.

 

“Yunho-ah…I love you too…”

 

He then closed his eyes and eventually fell asleep.

 

Yunho stared at Jaejoong from far away with a blank face. He came out from his hiding place not long after that. Jaejoong’s already far in his dreamland to realize about Yunho’s presence. Yunho unlocked the door to his house and carried the sleeping Jaejoong inside his arms.

 

*****

 

Yunho was surprised with the phone call from Changmin early in the morning. Just like him; Changmin too received the shocking video from who’s supposed to be Jaejoong. Since Changmin couldn’t reach Jaejoong’s number; he called Yunho instead demanding an explanation from the latter.

 

“It’s not him; Changmin-ah…I’ve already checked it…he’s not carrying any phone with him…” Yunho told him while massaging the bridge of his nose.

 

“This is bad…whoever did this…it’s done maliciously to frame Jaejoong…I have a bad feeling about this…” Changmin voiced out his opinion. Yunho’s fingers curled more tightly around the phone. He couldn’t really sleep last night thinking about it.

 

“Me too…and what scared me the most; I can’t help but to think that we’re not the only one who received the video…” Yunho said and he heard the faint voice of Changmin’s cursing at the other line.

 

“What about Junsu then? Oh God…now I know why he’s so reluctant to introduce his lover to us…who would have guessed it’s actually Park Yoochun seongsanim?!”

 

“Changmin-ah…don’t get carried away with it…Junsu must have his own reason for it…in the situation like this; we can only trust each other…” Yunho reminded him.

 

“…and imagine what it would be like if we stand in Junsu’s position right now…he must feel really bad if he find out about this…”

 

Changmin answered him with a sigh.

 

“Yeah…you’re right…and from where I look; Jaejoong too isn’t standing at a good position right now…”

 

Silence hovered on the line for a long moment. And this time; Yunho was the one who let out a heavy sigh. They later ended their conversation with more questions than answers. Yunho put aside his phone on the counter and lost in his trance.

 

“Yunho-ah…”

 

Jaejoong’s voice caught him off guard. He turned around and looked at Jaejoong just for a brief moment.

 

“You can use the bathroom first…I’ll prepare the breakfast…”

 

Jaejoong glanced to the clock on the wall. It’s still early. They got more than enough times to have a proper talk.

 

“We should talk…about us…” Jaejoong quickly deliver his intention afraid that Yunho might disappear again before he can say what’s in his heart.

 

“Now isn’t really the right time…” Yunho sounded as he’s giving him the brush-off. He couldn’t deny the prick of pain in his heart when he heard it.

 

“Why not? It’s still early” Jaejoong advanced closer to Yunho and lightly touched Yunho’s sleeve. He wouldn’t allow any space for Yunho to run away from him anymore. Not until their problem is solved.

 

“…and even if we’re late…no one would say anything…”

 

Yunho took a deep breath. He then reached out back for his phone and did some clicking before passed it to Jaejoong. Jaejoong was a bit clueless but he accepted it nonetheless.

 

“You sent this to me last night…”

 

“Sent to you…?” Jaejoong frowned. Yunho gestured for him to look at it. And he did.

 

“Omo!” He palmed his mouth. He’s obviously shocked.

 

“Oh My God…” Jaejoong’s eyes widened as he looked at Yunho.

 

“Changmin too received the same video…” Yunho informed him.

 

“But it’s not from me…I…I didn’t even have any idea that Junsu’s dating Park Yoochun seongsanim!”

 

“It’s from your number…”

 

Jaejoong shook his head.

 

“I lost my phone…”

 

“...and Junsu’s my BEST FRIEND! I would never do anything that will hurt him!”

 

“I know…Changmin and I were thinking…that someone’s trying to frame you…and break us apart…”

 

“Omo…Junsu-ah…” If it’s true that someone’s trying to set him up; he owed Junsu a huge explanation. And it’s better if Junsu heard from him than the third party. Jaejoong then used Yunho’s phone and dialed for Junsu’s number. Unfortunately for him; Junsu’s not picking up. Even after several attempts; he still met with the same end.

 

“Junsu’s not picking up…” Jaejoong stated. His face paled.

 

“What should I do now?” His looked at Yunho. His eyes were crying out for help.

 

*****

 

Junsu and Yoochun sat on the matching wing chairs facing the Principal. Junsu swallowed; all too aware of the actual reason as to why the Principal requested a meeting with them that morning. There could be only one reason.

 

"I think both of you are aware with a rumor that spread throughout our school…” The Principal began and Junsu could sense the outcome of what he predicted earlier.

 

His gaze flew to Yoochun as his stomach twisted into a tight knot.

 

“Honestly; I was hoping that it doesn’t have to come to this…but it did”

 

“Park Seongsanim…Kim Junsu-shi…someone sent this to me last night…” He pushed his phone to them. Junsu swallowed the lump down his throat as the video played right before their eyes.

 

“Is there anything you want to say…? Something that you want to clarify?”

 

Junsu bit his lower lip…His eyes trailed off to his laps; feeling guilty. What else can they say? That video has spoken all.

 

“It’s true that we’re in a relationship…” Yoochun admitted.

 

“…but it wasn’t Junsu’s fault…I’ll take all the blame…”

 

“NO!” Junsu retort.

 

“We’re in this together!” He corrected Yoochun’s statement.

 

“We’re in relationship! Yes…you know it now…so what do you want to do? You want to punish us? Expel us?!” Junsu shot his eyes straight to the Principal; almost like he’s threatening him.

 

“Junsu-ah…” Yoochun called him softly. He reached out to hold Junsu’s hand but Junsu brushed his hand off.

 

 The Principal closed his eyes feeling sorry. He took a deep breath.

 

“You guys have violated the rule of our school…and any rule breaker is subjected to the punishment…but since you’re the son of the Director…and Park Seongsanim is the role model teacher…I don’t think that I have the right to judge you or to impose the punishment on you…In fact; I want to help you two…” The Principal expressed his point of view.

 

“I wish I could close my eyes and let it slide…but it got out of my hands when this video spread…I received tons of phone call last night…from the students and from the parents; reporting it…I wish I could deny it and tell them that it was just false accusation…but I got my hands tied when Kim Jaejoong-shi was the sender…”

 

“What?!”

 

“What did you say?!”

 

“Junsu-ah…calm down…” Junsu ignored Yoochun’s advice and snatched the phone on the table.

 

“No…it can’t be Jaejoong…there must be some mistake…Jaejoong I know would never do this to me!” He shook his head; denying it.

 

“THIS IS NOTHING BUT LIE!!!” He gave a loud; anguished cry.

 

Just then someone barged into the Principal office without bother giving them a knock first. The three of them stood bolt upright; their hearts pounding in their chest the moment they identified who the intruder is.

 

“Principal Shin…I’ll take it from here…”

 

“A-Appa!” His own voice had taken on a note of panic; his knees shaky.

 

“W-when did you come back?” Junsu swallowed hard. His voice barely came out when he’s asking that question. He stumbled backward when he saw his father’s piercing eyes.

 

He then turned to look at Yoochun who stood next to his son.

 

“Appa…” Junsu was able to move couple of steps when Mr.Kim raised his hand to stop him. He then called in several bodyguards.

 

“Kim Junsu…you’re grounded!” He said with a firm voice and ordered the bodyguards to drag his son home.

 

“Aniya Appa! Please listen to me first!” Junsu struggled away and held onto Mr.Kim’s wrist.

 

“Mr.Kim…please don’t blame him…it’s all my fault…” Yoochun said defending his lover.

 

“Of course! IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!!! My son is innocent!” He stressed out.

 

“Aniya!!! Appa…it’s not Yoochunnie’s fault alone…it’s my fault too…!” A tear escaped from Junsu’s eyes.

 

“You’re right…” Yoochun surprisingly agreed with what Mr.Kim just said. He looked down to his feet.

 

“I seduced him…I took advantage of his foolish side…I deceived him…I shall take all the blame…” He said weakly.

 

“ANIYA!!! We love each other…we love each other…tell my appa that!”

 

“Love? It’s bull!!!” Mr.Kim snapped.

 

“You’re the only one who believes that! I put my trust on you and what have you done? You’re dating your own teacher?! You humiliated me!!!” He pried Junsu’s hand away from him and pushed Junsu down to the floor. Yoochun’s feet moved a bit to the front out of reflex when he saw Junsu’s been thrown away.  He curled his hands into fist as he’s restraining himself from running to Junsu.

 

“TAKE HIM AWAY!!!”  Mr. Kim ordered. His voice rumbled in high tone.

 

But Junsu fought back and scrambled to hold onto his father’s leg.

 

“You’re wrong! We started seeing each other 3 years ago! He’s not even my teacher back then!” Junsu blurted the truth.

 

“What did you say? Oh my!!! How old are you back then?! It’s so freaking young!!!”

 

“WHAT ARE YOU? A E?!!!!” He pointed his finger to Yoochun.

 

“I should have you arrested!”

 

“APPA! PLEASE DON’T!!! Please…I beg you…” The tears streamed freely as Junsu pleaded. He tightened the grip on his father’s pants.

 

“Director Kim…Park Seongsanim is the proud of our school…he’s a role model teacher…” Principal Shin Dong Hee interrupted; taking Yoochun’s side.

 

“Even so…I would never allow you to date someone that can be considered as your uncle!”

 

“Appa…please…I can’t live without him…” Junsu’s chin trembled as he’s gazing at Yoochun.

 

“DON’T YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID?!! TAKE HIM AWAY!!!” Mr.Kim’s eyes flared while pointing to the door. The bodyguards rushed towards Junsu’s sides and began dragging the small one forcefully. Junsu could never surrender that easily. He wriggled to free himself out of them and Yoochun couldn’t stand to look him in that condition. He was scared that Junsu might get himself hurt.

 

“Junsu-ah…please listen to your father…”

 

Junsu stopped fighting. He glared at him; demanding an explanation.

 

“Go home first; hmm…” Yoochun persuaded.

 

“Yoochun-ah…” Junsu wasn’t convinced that Yoochun could win his father. The tears rolled down from Junsu’s eyes making a long line across his cheek.

 

Yoochun was on the verge of breaking down as he’s thinking that this might be the last time they could see each other. It frightened him but he kept it hidden so that Junsu would stay strong. He flashed his sweet smile to assure Junsu.

 

“I know how to walk!” He’s talking to the bodyguards; easing himself out of their grasp and stood up. As he’s making his way to the door; he looked back to Yoochun for a moment and headed out. One of the bodyguards opened up the door for him.

 

And to his surprise; a quite number of students crowded at the front door of Principal’s office. They all looked at him like he’s growing another head. They’re all whispering among each other and Junsu can’t help but to let out a pathetic chuckle. The scene before him was somewhat very familiar.

 

“So what goes around comes around; huh?” He used to humiliate Dan Bi in the same way before and now he’s standing at the same spot that she used to. And he wasn’t feeling great.

 

He got used to people staring before but now it’s a different story. He felt uncomfortable with it. But one thing extinguished him than Dan Bi - he wasn’t ashamed with his action. Falling in love with someone is not a crime regardless of their .  Knowing that one fact gave him enough comfort.

 

“What are you looking at? Did I owe you some money before?!” He spoke to them wearing the same arrogance on his face like the normal Kim Junsu would. The crowds started to scoot away cleared up the path for him to walk through.

 

Accompanied by the several bodyguards; he walked briskly like acted like nothing happened. But somehow his journey to the car seems like the journey to hell.  He could feel like his ribcage has been compressed and suffocated him. He was holding back his breath without he even realized it. As soon as he passed the crowd he gasped for the oxygen.

 

*****

 

Jaejoong, Yunho and Changmin went to school a bit late that day as they went to Junsu’s house first only to find out that they’re far behind Junsu. Junsu left early than he usually do because he was summoned to meet the Principal. And to make it worst; Junsu’s father was several steps ahead of them.

 

They’re on their way to the Principal office when they saw Junsu was accompanied by several bodyguards; heading to the car.

 

“Junsu-ah!” Jaejoong rushed to Junsu’s side.

 

Junsu threw a sharp glare at him. The guilt weighed on Jaejoong’s heart as he noticed the trace the tears on Junsu’s face. It’s still wet.

 

“ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!” Junsu yelled at him. He couldn’t hide the feeling of being betrayed by his own best friend. Jaejoong grabbed Junsu’s wrist

 

“Junsu-ah…listen to me… I wasn’t the one who sent it to you…”

 

Junsu snatched back his hand harshly.

 

“You expect me to believe it that easily? I saw it with my own eyes…IT’S YOUR PHONE NUMBER!”

 

“You have to trust me…I would never do something like that to you; my own best friend…”

 

“Save it Kim Jaejoong…I don’t wanna hear anything more from you…you’ve ruined everything!!!” Junsu threw his hands to the air. The tears came out as he said that.

 

“Junsu-ah…please listen to me…I have no idea about you and Park Seongsanim…if only I knew about it…if only you told me about it…”

 

“Tell you?! ”Junsu laughed hysterically.

 

“Why should I? You spend your time by trampling other people’s heart…”

 

“YOU NEVER KNOW A THING ABOUT LOVE!” Junsu’s voice echoed.

 

Jaejoong stunned. Junsu’s statement was like a harsh slap on his face; a sharp arrow shot him right at his chest. Jaejoong didn’t say anything more after that. The tears are the only thing that came out. Junsu gave him a last look before he walked away.

 

He watched as Junsu’s car left the school property.

 

‘Of course I know what love is; Junsu-ah…’ If only he could say that. But he himself started to doubt it. If he really knows what love is; he would be inside Yunho’s arm. But he hurt Yunho instead.

 

“I’m sorry; Junsu-ah…I’m sorry…”

 

*****

 

Yunho and Changmin walked into the Principal Office. But they’re too late. Mr.Kim had already made a decision. He’s furious and it’s useless to talk him through. They waited until Mr.Kim leave.

 

“Principal Shin…”

 

“Jaejoong wasn’t the one who sent that video…he was framed by someone…”

 

Principal Shin dropped back to his seat.

 

“I can tell that…I even have a vague idea who’s the one responsible behind this…but it won’t change a thing…Park Seongsanim and Kim Junsu admitted that they’re in relationship…" He let out a haggard sigh as he massaged his temple.

 

*******

A/N: I'm back^^ Thanks for all ur wonderful comments and supports...they gave me strenght...thanks...enjoy reading...please support me by subscribing and comments are most welcomed~ ^^ thanks *bow*