"Screwing Up"

"Playboy v. Playboy"

Part 16: Screwing Up

 

 

Junsu walked back to his table.

 

“What should I do now?” He muttered under his breath. He bit his fingernail as his brain’s spinning around searching for the solution.

 

*Flashback

“I want you, Yoochun-ah. I…need you”

 

Yoochun moaned at the raw emotion in his voice. He trailed kisses up Junsu’s throat and captured his mouth once more. With one hand circling Junsu’s waist; he tossed the fabric with another hand while deepening their kiss.

 

“Wait…we should move to bedroom…aahh...” Junsu pulled away from Yoochun when he realized that they’re standing at the living room.

 

“Nah…Aaron isn’t here…so here’s fine…” Yoochun answered; drawing Junsu closed to him. He nipped Junsu’s mouth then pulling off the shirt he wore.

 

And every piece of clothes that’s separating their bodies; it’s leaving him one after another. They took their time slowly in exploring each other. The moan emitted from the lips as they’re kissing each other. They’re so captivated by each other they failed to realized that the door of the house has been opened from outside.

 

“I’m home~! Uncle! I’m bringing my friend home~!!!” Aaron shouted as soon as he’s entering the house. He was unaware with the real situation as he’s focusing on taking his shoes off.

 

“OMO!!!!!” Ren’s loud gasp drew away their attention. He covered his mouth while pointing to the couple. Only then Aaron realized it.

 

Junsu thought his heart had stopped. Their secret has blown off because of their recklessness.

*Flashback End

 

Junsu lowered his face down on the table as he recalled the incident.

 

“Out of all people in this world; why it must be him?” His life’s hanging by the thread and Junsu couldn’t think of anything that could possibly turn it the other way round. The rumor spread even fast than he’s expected and he knew who’s to blame for it.

 

“I screwed up…What should I do now?”

 

*****

 

*At the Principal Office

“How many times that I have to tell you…I’ve seen it with my own eyes!” Ren slammed his hands on the Principal’s table.

 

“Choi Minki-shi! Remember with whom you’re talking now!” Principal Shin Dong Hee warned.

 

Ren retrieved back his hands; shooting his eyes furiously at the Principal.

 

“This is a serious matter…you just accused the son of the owner of this school is having a ual relationship with the teacher! You cannot expect me to just accept what you’ve just said without running an investigation first…”

 

“So you’re telling me that I’m lying? That I just made that up?!” Ren retorted.

 

“Look…I don’t know what your real intention is but if it’s just for the sake of attaining popularity; this is not the right way…if we’re wrong; you could be expelled and I would lose my job…” The Principal spoke in a mild tone.

 

“You’re saying he can have with anyone he likes…with any teacher he likes just because he’s the son of the Director?! Wouldn’t that bring the dirt to this school name if it spread out?”

 

“If I were you...I would choose my words properly…The Director Kim built this school just for the benefit of his son and he did it because he can…I don’t know what’s going on between you and them…but normally people chose not to mess up with them…”

 

“…and unless you have proof; I’m afraid I cannot help you…now could you please excuse me…” The Principal opened up the door; trying to chase him out.

 

Ren stomped his feet as he’s getting out of the room. His eyes flared in anger.

 

“Okay…if you wanna proof…I’ll give you the proof…” He said through his clenching teeth.

 

*****

 

The class for that day has ended. Jaejoong, Junsu and Changmin went for separate ways. All the three of them rushed out without even saying goodbye to each other.

 

“Yunho-ah…where are you?” Jaejoong speed dialed Yunho’s number but he got no answer from the other.

 

“Where else should I find you?” Jaejoong mumbled; slipped his phone back into the pocket of his uniform. His eyes weren’t fully focused to the front when he accidentally bumped with someone.

 

“Omo! Sorry….I didn’t see…y…you…” Jaejoong looked up and met Ren’s eyes. He recognized that arrogant kid. Jaejoong snorted. If it’s him; there’s no need for him to apologize. He’s rude to begin with. Jaejoong rolled his eyes and just walked away.

 

Ren eyed Jaejoong from the back. He smirked. The victory belongs to him as Jaejoong didn’t even realize it.

 

“I-got-you…” He said; playing around with Jaejoong’s phone in his hand.

 

“Who’s you’re talking to?”

 

Ren flinched when he heard Baekho’s voice. He quickly hid the phone inside his jacket and turned around.

 

“No one…” He flashed his smile as he linked their arms together.

 

Baekho blinked his eyes; didn’t say anything for a while.

 

“Ready to go home?” Baekho asked.

 

“Ah…that…” Ren loosened up the grip on Baekho’s arm.

 

“…I wanna go to the library…”

 

“Okay then…it’s not like I have anything to do…” Baekho’s ready to tag along when Ren stopped him.

 

“I…I just wanna be alone at the library…” Ren made an excuse.

 

He noticed the way Baekho look at him. Baekho was suspicious.

 

“I can’t study when you’re there…just go home first; okay…I’ll call you when I’m finished…and you have to come and pick me up…” He turned Baekho’s body facing the other direction and pushed him from behind.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Just go~! I’ll be fine…” He waved his hand; grinning foolishly. Baekho halfheartedly left.

 

“Fuhh~” He held his chest and huffed.

 

“Almost get caught…” He twitched his lips; thinking for his next plan.

 

*****

 

The driver opened up the door for Changmin. They’ve already arrived in Shim’s property. He closed the book and got out of the car. The Butler then rushed to his side along with several maids.

 

“Bring this inside…” Changmin passed his school bag to him.

 

“If Bo Mi and Ga Eul ask; I’ll be at the basketball court…and send the lunch for me and my friend…feeling like taking a fresh air today…” Changmin ordered. They bowed to him; fully understood it.

 

Changmin skipped the front porch and headed for the basketball court. And right in the middle of the court; Yunho was there lying on the ground with his hands placed at the back of his neck. He’s staring at the hoop.

 

“You’re okay?”

 

He turned to look at Changmin as he walked slowly into the court.

 

“Just brokenhearted…nothing serious…” Yunho replied in cynical tone.

 

“Well if you ask me; I would say that’s the worst case…”

 

Yunho chuckled. He sat back on his heels.

 

“Did the twins give you a hard time?”

 

“On contrary…they’re actually helping me…I was surprised to find that they’re very matured from the inside…”

 

Changmin arched a brow.

 

“Are you sure we’re talking about the same people here?”

 

Yunho laughed. He stood up and brushed his hands together.

 

“Care for a game?” Yunho pointed to the hoop with his thumb.

 

Changmin took off the jacket and threw it on the bench. He rolled the sleeves up to his elbows and doing some stretching.

 

“So…for how long you intend to hide here?” Changmin grabbed the ball.

 

Hiding? Is he? Yunho asked himself. Well maybe he is. He just needs some times away from Jaejoong; times for him to sort everything out and make a decision with a calm heart and mind. It’s no used for him to force his feeling to Jaejoong; he should know it better than anyone else. And that’s the only way for him to prove that he’s not like his father.

 

“What? You’re trying to chase me out now?” Yunho wasn’t really answering. Changmin moved bringing the ball along with him and at the same times; trying to block Yunho from stealing the ball from him.

 

“Nah…its Jaejoongie…he’s losing his mind looking for you…and because of you; I’ve been avoiding him…afraid that I might accidentally tell him that you’re staying at my house…”

 

Yunho’s steps died. He smiled bitterly. Changmin took note of it. He too stopped running and sighed.

 

“Wanna go and punch that bastard one more time?”

 

Yunho had to admit that Changmin’s offer sounded so tempting. He could hear the sound of his knuckles’ cracking just by imagining throwing his fist on that face.

 

“…and lose Jaejoong forever? No way…don’t temp me with such a thing though I would LOVE to…” He stressed out the word ‘love’.

 

No matter how tempting it sounded; he couldn’t risk losing Jaejoong that way. But there’s something else that he could do to prevent Jaejoong from heading to the other side. It’s true that he’s avoiding Jaejoong but he doesn’t really intend to leave Jaejoong just like that.

 

*****

 

And that night; Jaejoong went to GTOP club just like how he promised Siwon. He could trust Siwon to distract him from thinking about Yunho. Jaejoong walked into the club looking for Siwon when GD and TOP came to him.

 

“You’re alone? Where are the others?” They threw a look behind Jaejoong; expecting to find other company. Jaejoong shook his hand.

 

“Nah…I came alone…I came to meet Siwon-shi…” Jaejoong explained.

 

“Choi Siwon? I though you’re dating Yunho…still have times to flirt around?”

 

“Aniya~ Siwon and I…we’re just friends…he asked me to come here because he has something important to talk about…” Jaejoong clarified.

 

GD and TOP exchanged glances. Their minds spoke the same things.

 

“My dear…when someone wanna be close to you; he wanted to be more than just friend…” GD said to him and his statement was supported by TOP; showing his agreement by nodding his head.

 

“I’m serious about Yunho…I have no intention to cheat on him…and there’s no way Siwon like me in that way…he’s just wanna be friend…like how Junsu and Changmin being my friends…just like how I’m being friends with you two…”

 

“Well…up to you to decide it…but I don’t think Yunho would be happy if he knows about it…” GD shrugged.

 

Jaejoong’s lips twitched. He obviously didn’t feel threatened by it because Yunho already know. And yeah he wasn’t happy at all. He exploded!

 

“Don’t say that we don’t warn you about this…” TOP chimed in. This time; GD nodded fully agreed with him.

 

After what happened in between Yunho and him? Jaejoong thought that the warning was a little too late. Even now he couldn’t determine where they stand. They excused themselves when they saw Siwon came running to their direction. He carried a guitar case on his back.

 

“Jaejoong-shi…I’m sorry…it took me a while to change…so let’s go now…” He steered Jaejoong by his forearm aiming for the exit.

 

“Let’s go? Where are we going? I thought you said to meet you here…” Jaejoong immediately stopped him.

 

“It’s kinda loud here; don’t you think? it’s not that suitable for us to have a conversation…”

 

Jaejoong let his gaze wandered around.

 

“Yeah…you’re right…”

 

“We’re just going to take a walk outside…there’s a park nearby…let’s go there…” Siwon suggested.

 

A park? Jaejoong didn’t even realize there’s a park nearby. He’s not really paying attention to the world outside that much since the world inside his heart is cloudy and raining.

 

“Well...I’ll just follow you then…” Jaejoong just agreed.

 

*****

 

*At the same time: At CassiElf High

“What should we do? I don’t want to lose you…” Junsu muffled within the sob.

 

“We would be just fine; Junsu-ah…Aaron promised me that he wouldn’t tell a soul…and that kid; whatever his name is…there’s a possibility that he would tell others but still...there’s no guarantee that people would buy it…he’s just a new kid…” Yoochun placed a console hands on Junsu’s shoulder.

 

“Can’t we do something about it? I don’t wanna live like this…if my parents find out about us; we’re screwed…”

 

Yoochun pulled Junsu into his embrace; he wrapped his arms around Junsu and kissed his temple.

 

“Junsu-ah…even then; I would still love you…I love you…” He let his voice resonated to Junsu’s ear. If they’re discovered; he doubts that Junsu’s parents would let them be together. But that doesn’t mean he would stop loving Junsu. He hoped that at least he could convince Junsu with that.

 

Junsu wriggled himself out of Yoochun’s embrace only to gaze straight into his eyes.

 

“You would never leave me; right? Promise me that you won’t leave me no matter what happen…promise me that you would fight for us to be together…” Junsu demanded. The tears rolled down making a visible line on his cheeks. Cupping Junsu’s face with both of his hands; he brushed the tears off with both of his thumbs.

 

“I promise…” Yoochun said. His eyes then fell down to Junsu’s lips. And slowly he moved closer to Junsu as he’s aiming for those swollen lips. Closing their eyes; they let their passion led them as they’re devouring each other through the kisses.

 

As much as they wanted to be alone; they had no idea about the presence of another soul – watching their every move and waited for the perfect moment for them to fall into his trap. Unfortunately; they did.

 

Ren stood up on his feet slowly; didn’t want to let out any sound. He pressed the stop button on the phone screen and saved the video he’s just recorded. A satisfaction smile plastered on his face.

 

“I was right to wait here to stalk them…” He muttered. He sensed that Yoochun and Junsu are planning to meet each other but he couldn’t tell the place or the time. So he decided to just follow Yoochun’s car. But seeing that the car’s still in the garage even when it’s night already; he assumed that the office would be the place.

 

“You want proof; I got proof…and now…I’ll give you the witnesses…” He smirked devilishly. He scrolled down the contact lists in Jaejoong’s phone.

 

“Send… to… many…”

 

*****

 

Back to Jaejoong and Siwon; they’re standing underneath the stall waiting for their ddokbukki.

 

“Don’t you think hot ddokbukki match well with this cold night?” Siwon asked for Jaejoong’s opinion. Jaejoong just nodded. The ahjumma handed to them a bowl of hot ddokbukki.

 

 “Careful…it’s still hot…” Siwon warned when Jaejoong was about to dig in. Jaejoong startled. For a moment there; he thought he heard Yunho’s voice talking to him.

 

“You guys look cute together…” The ahjumma commented.  

 

“Thanks…”

 

Siwon flustered. The blush crept to his cheeks; feeling proud at the same time. Jaejoong glanced at him. Seeing the blushing Siwon; it reminds him to the time where he’s with Yunho.

 

 “Newlywed?” The ahjumma’s sudden question almost got them choked. When he recovered his breath, Yunho glanced at her and nodded. Jaejoong blushed.

 

“Omo~ Congratulation…here…eat more…this one is free…” She handed them another bowl.

 

Jaejoong looked away. The tears almost fall down without a warning.

 

“Jaejoong-shi…let’s sit on that bench…” Siwon brought the bowl of ddokbukki as they moved to the bench not far from where they’re standing.

 

Jaejoong sat down first and noticed how Siwon’s struggling to carry the bowl with the guitar case stuck on his back.

 

“Let me get these…put down your guitar first…” Jaejoong took the bowls from his hand.

 

“Why don’t you just eat while I perform something special for you?” Siwon didn’t ask for Jaejoong’s consent as he began taking out the guitar from the case.

 

Jaejoong moved a bit giving a space for Siwon to sit. Siwon positioned the guitar on his laps and run some test first.

 

“This song I dedicated to you…” He said to Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong’s eyes grew wide by the time Siwon started to sing a song. He recognized that song; the song titled “What makes you beautiful” by One Direction.

 

 

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell

You don't know

Oh oh

You don't know you're beautiful

 

If only you saw what I can see

You'll understand why I want you so desperately

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe

You don't know

Oh Oh

You don't know you're beautiful

 

Jaejoong wished he could enjoy listening to what Siwon sing. But he couldn’t. Every time he tried to pay attention to each word Siwon sang; Yunho’s face flashed before his eyes.

 

“Ugly!”

 

Jaejoong closed his eyes. He really despised hearing that word. But it’s different when it came out from Yunho’s mouth. Jaejoong knew it by now that Yunho had no bad intention when he’s calling him with that name. If it’s before; when everyone else called him by the name of ugly; Yunho’s the only who said that he’s perfect. How can he forget that?

 

If it’s before; he didn’t really care how he really looks; as long as Yunho said he’s fine. As long as he looks beautiful in Yunho’s eyes. How can he forget that?

 

“I don’t know how to play guitar and I don’t even know if I can sing even better than him...but I know how to dance...”  

 

No…Yunho can sing…and he can sing better than anyone else. It’s true that he doesn’t know how to play guitar but he knows how to play piano. He finally remembers it now; the warm feeling fluttering inside his heart seeing Yunho’s singing to him. He thought that Yunho’s joking around when he rearranged the lyric of the song.

 

 

Oh, your eyes, your eyes make the stars look like they're not shining

Your hair, your hair falls perfectly without you’re trying

You’re so beautiful

And I tell you everyday

 

Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment you, you won't believe me

And it's so, it's so sad to think that you don't see what I see

But every time you asks me do “I look okay?”

I say

 

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

 

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for awhile

'Cause Jaejoong, you're amazing

Just the way you are

 

 

Jaejoong barely heard what Siwon’s singing as he’s drowning deeply into the memories of the past. He closed his eyes; the tears rolled down as he did. How can he forget all of that? Did anger and hatred cause those precious memories of him to vanish? Yunho’s so important to him; doesn’t he? He thought Yunho never look at him. But weren’t that making him the blind one?

 

How can’t he see it? He thought he loves Yunho more than Yunho know it. Is he? If he really is then why it’s hard for him to trust Yunho.

 

Jaejoong palmed his mouth. The tears flow out freely. Siwon stared at him; misinterpreting the cause of the tears wetting Jaejoong’s cheeks. He put away the guitar and faced him.

 

“Jaejoong-shi…I think you should know about my feelings by now…” He started carefully.

 

Jaejoong nodded; still sobbing.

 

“Jaejoong-shi…I really love you…I fell in love with you from the first time I saw you…” Siwon confessed and he ensured that Jaejoong could hear his voice loud and clear.

 

Jaejoong waited for the tears to subside. But it never did so he bit his lips; so that he can speak.

 

“Your feeling to me…I can’t accept it…I love just one person from the very beginning till this second…even in the future I would still love him…I love Yunho…”

 

Siwon stunned by the answer he received from Jaejoong.

 

*At the same time

Without their knowledge; Yunho’s been watching the whole scene from inside his car. All these times he’s been following and stalking Jaejoong. It’s true that he’s been avoiding Jaejoong but that doesn’t mean he would just leave Jaejoong just like that. There’s no way he could let Jaejoong go to Siwon’s arms. That’s why he’s doing that secretly.

 

He couldn’t hear the whole conversation but he doesn’t need to hear it to know what’s going on. He stared at them emotionless.

 

*******

A/N: Another update~ Please support me by subscribing and comments are most welcomed~ thanks ^^