"Look At Me"

"Playboy v. Playboy"

Part 12 : Look At Me

 

 

Junsu palmed his mouth as he’s yawning.

 

“Are you okay? You got your coffee just now…still sleepy?” Changmin asked.

 

“Nah…I just can’t really sleep last night…” Junsu yawned again. But this time; he stretched out a little bit to keep him up.

 

They walked passed through the Class B on their way heading to their class.  But the chaos created from the students of that class attracted them.

 

“What’s with all the fuss?” Changmin knitted his brows and threw a look at Junsu; asking him if he knew about it. Junsu replied with a shrug.

 

“Would you please stop your whining? My eardrum is about to burst; listening to your childish whining!”

 

“And what’s with them?” Junsu nudged Changmin lightly gesturing him to look at the bickering couple; Yunho and Jaejoong. Jaejoong and Yunho put an end to their fight as they stopped in front of Junsu and Changmin.

 

“Looks nothing different than a newlywed couple having their first fight…” Changmin commented. What they’re fighting over sounded incoherent to their ears but what amused them more is them.

 

Junsu chuckled and exchanged high five with Changmin; approving.

 

Jaejoong jutted his lower lip and sent a death warning through his doe eyes.

 

The buzzing noise came from the class B getting louder by each minute. All of them diverted their eyes to watch the scene.

 

“Did someone just win a lottery?” Jaejoong guessed nonchalantly.

 

“Nope…3 new students just transferred to their class today…” One of their classmates; Min Ho butted in. Taemin stood next to him; arm in arm.

 

“Yup…Aaron, Ren and Baekho…” Taemin listed down one by one with his finger.

 

“Where are they going to sit? From what I see; there’s not that much space left in that small classroom…”  Changmin made a face as he eyed the room.

 

“They’ll survive…” Yunho said while patting on Changmin’s shoulder.

 

“So? Is it necessary for them to celebrate?” Jaejoong said not really interested.

 

“Wait until you see that kid named Ren…apparently he has this girlish look; very pretty and even prettier than most of the girls…that’s what they said…we’ve seen him at the school gate this morning but still; he can’t be compared with Taeminnie…Taemin’s even more beautiful than him…” Min Ho exclaimed.

 

“It’s not even worth a competition…” Taemin chimed in.

 

They chuckled.

 

“They should worship me instead…I think there must be something wrong with their eyes. Don’t you think it’s weird? Unlike you Jaejoongie; I received not even a single confession…”

 

“That’s because you’re dating Min Ho since the first day…and students from Special Classroom are unapproachable to begin with…”

 

“Ahhh right…I forgot about that…” Taemin admitted.

 

“But its understandable…it’s the first time someone’s like that exists in their class…all the good looking ones in our class…” Minho stated.

 

“You’re not worried about it; Jaejoongie?” A deep hoarse voice interjected into the conversation. Jaejoong looked at the voice’s direction and found TOP; smiling at him.

 

Yunho rolled his eyes and pulled Jaejoong closed to him. Even though TOP has GD already; the word relief seems has a long way to reach Yunho’s heart especially after the shocking confession TOP made to him the other day.

 

“Jaejoongie has this vibe and aura that’s pulling me to drawn to him…I don’t wanna lie; I’m attracting to him…but he made it clear that he won’t date his classmate…”

 

“Why should I?”

 

“Well…they’re probably going to chase that Ren kid from this day onward since he’s the easiest target…” GD appeared from behind TOP. His hand clutched onto TOP’s uniform possessively. Donghae too came joining them.

 

“Wow…I should thank him then for getting rid all the mess for me…I’ve got enough problems to deal with already…” Jaejoong’s eyes leering to Yunho as he said that.

 

“Oh come on…not this again…” Yunho turned away with a groan.

 

Jaejoong huffed and folded his arms; sulking.

 

“This is interesting…” GD said with a smirk. All of their eyes were focusing on Yunho and Jaejoong at that time.

 

“I need my bed! Jaejoong whined.

 

“You’re sleeping just fine in my bed the other day. It’s not like you broke your bones or anything!” Yunho rebutted.

 

“It’s big and comfy!”

 

“It’s enormous! My bed is what you called big. It’s not like you’re going to sleep on it 24/7, anyway…” Yunho countered.

 

“I need the maids and my Butler! They assist me in anything…!”

 

“Well I don’t see them with you right now…you’re fine by yourself…”

 

“They cook for me! They know what I want…I don’t wanna cook before I eat!” Jaejoong raised his voice.

 

“Talking like a princess! But you know what…I was the one who cook for you; you just sit there and eat!”

 

“Are they moving in together?” Donghae asked Changmin and Junsu as he pointed at the bickering Yunjae.

 

“They’re not. Jaejoong’s parents went out of the country…they entrusted Jaejoong to Yunho…” Junsu explained.

 

“Then what about last night? Where did you sleep? Yunho’s house or your house?” Changmin interrupted.

 

“Worst! In the car!” Both of Yunho and Jaejoong answered simultaneously.

 

“Can’t you just stay separately? I mean… Jaejoong; you’re at your house and Yunho; you’re at your house…” Changmin suggested. The rest of them nodded in agreement.

 

Both of Yunho and Jaejoong stunned. They both locked their mouths shut and just blinked their eyes gazing at each other.

 

“Is there something happened in between you two that we don’t know about?” Junsu wondered.

 

They didn’t answer and just froze at their spot.

 

“Uhuh…let me guess…” TOP leaned forward to them.

 

“…can’t get away from each other?” TOP wriggled his brows as he whispered close to their ears. Even though he’s whispering; his voice was loud enough for others to hear.

 

All of them joined in laughing; teasing both Yunho and Jaejoong.

 

Their cheeks warmed.

 

*****

 

Their attention was distracted at the sudden burst of laugh. They threw a look at the group of students at the corridor.

 

“Who are they?” Ren was interested to know.

 

“The chaebols...the popular group in this school...they’re from ‘Special Classroom’ but we call it Heaven…where all the gorgeous and handsome people gathered.” He answered; watching them dreamily.

 

“Special Classroom?”

 

“Yeah…unlike the normal classroom; Special classroom is more like a suite than a class...but it’s not just anyone can be in that class…only they can…”

 

“What’s the purpose of school then when discrimination is allowed?” Ren murmured.

 

“Discrimination? I don’t know about that. I pity them actually. They have to learn lots of subjects that aren’t in our syllabus just to live up to their status…they have no choice but to follow their parents steps.  Yes it’s true; their monthly allowance probably equal to our parents’ 5 years salary but they live a very strict life and have no freedom. I would say it’s very stressful and not that enjoyable…”

 

*****

 

The class for that day has ended but the four of them weren’t rushed home. Jaejoong and Junsu hang out at the court bench; planning the birthday party for Bo Mi and Ga Eul while Yunho and Changmin played basketball competing against each other.

 

“The font you use before is much better…” Junsu pointed it out.

 

“This one?” Jaejoong changed back the font to the previous one.

 

“Yes that one…”

 

Both of them were still in the process of preparing the birthday card. They came up with several ideas and designs for the twins to choose later on.

 

“YEAH!!! SCREW YOU!!!”

 

Both of them lifted their heads when they heard Changmin’s screaming. He scored again.

 

“We’re not finished yet; Changmin-ah…” Yunho said and snatched the ball away from Changmin’s hand.

 

“Basketball maniac…” Jaejoong commented while shaking his head then back on the laptop screen.

 

Junsu glanced at Jaejoong’s face checking him first as he’s about to bring up one particular issue.

 

“What’s going on with you and Yunho?” Junsu began.

 

“Hmm?” Jaejoong looked over to him a bit surprise at the sudden change of topic.

 

“Just be honest to me, Jaejoong-ah…you like Yunho right?”

 

Junsu saw Jaejoong’s mouth moved like he was about to argue something so he hurried on; cut Jaejoong before he could say anything.

 

“This morning; you’re willing to ditch your ‘fans’ because of Yunho? That never happened before. And I saw the way you look at him; your eyes sparkled! You LOV-” Jaejoong’s hand moved faster clasping over Junsu’s mouth.

 

“Don’t say it!”

 

Junsu jerked away from him to say something. He blinked at him in surprise.

 

“So it’s true!”

 

Jaejoong closed his eyes and heaved a heavy sigh. He his bottom lip and gaze at Junsu.

 

“I don’t know, Junsu-ah…”

 

“What do you mean by you don’t know? It’s so obvious! And the kiss. What about the kiss? You’ve even said yourself that he’s a good kisser and you enjoy it. You; Kim Jaejoong a neat freak who loathing someone else touching you…but you’re fine kissing him?!” Junsu’s restraining himself from screaming.

 

“The saliva...and he put his tongue...”

 

“OKAY I GET IT! You don’t have to make it sounds that gross!” Jaejoong raised both of his hands; alarmed.

 

“I don’t know how to describe what I really feels when we’re kissing. Hot? Arousing? Bothered? Confused? Addicted? Even those words couldn’t define the experience. It’s more than that. But whatever I feel; it’s useless if Yunho doesn’t feel the same…” He sighed.

 

“How did you know that he doesn’t feel the same? Can’t you see what’s inside his eyes? It’s you. It’s always been you.”

 

“Really? But why do I have so much trouble believing that?”

 

Jaejoong looked so distraught so Junsu reached out his hand to pat on his shoulder.

 

“You have to learn to trust him; Jaejoong-ah…” Junsu gave him a friendly advice.

 

“Until I hear it coming out from his own mouth; I don’t think I can…” Jaejoong looked down to his feet. He can’t deny that he’s so happy for what Yunho have done and prepared for him. Even though it’s just a simple occasion but it’s romantic and mind-blowing one. At the thought of how Yunho used to do such a thing to someone else before or maybe still do; Jaejoong could never think that it would be that hard just to trust someone.

 

“Am I interrupting something?”

 

A pair of shoes stopped right in front of him. Jaejoong titled his head and looked up. It was GD. TOP stood tall not far from them watching Yunho and Changmin playing.

 

“Here…” GD handed each one of them a card.

 

“G-TOP Club?” Junsu read it out loud.

 

“Yeah…It’s our club. We decided to build our own place where we can hang out together and have fun partying…you know; a place that doesn’t seem awkward to have guards accompanying you…Tonight is the opening night. Don’t forget to come…” GD reminded.

 

They hesitated.

 

“Don’t worry its alcohol free…we have bands and solo performances… Music; foods…and more…it’s gonna be awesome!” GD convinced them.

 

“Hey guys! Look…it’s the new kid!” TOP called them.

 

They looked over at the stranger who dares walking straight to Yunho and Changmin interfering their intense match.

 

“Can I join?”

 

He asked then grinned widely; exposing his white teeth. Yunho and Changmin looked at each other.

 

“I’m Kang Dong Ho…but people call me Baekho…because I kinda look like Baekho in Slam Dunk…and I love playing basketball too…” He introduced himself without being asked.

 

Changmin made his way to the bench to grab the towel. He used it to wipe his face before looking back at him.

 

“Dude…I don’t care who you are…but you’re at the wrong place…” Changmin replied with a sharp glare.

 

“We’re having a friendly match right now…just the two of us…” Yunho added.

 

“Just one round…” Baekho insisted.

 

“Baekho-ah! We’re leaving!” Ren came with Aaron. “Okay…bye!” Baekho waved his hand at him.

 

“We’re leaving…with you…” Ren rephrased but this time he said it with a stern voice.

 

Aaron saw Junsu on the bench. He then flashed him a smile and bowed slightly to him. Junsu reluctantly smiled back at him.

 

“Aaron can send you home…I’m onto something right now…” Baekho answered without looking at him. He had eyes on Yunho and Changmin.

 

“Please…just one round…” He pleaded; showing them his eye smile.

 

Ren snorted; feeling disbelieved. He folded his arms; waited there while tapping his feet impatiently.

 

“Just give up will you? It’s not like they wants to mingle with someone like us!” Ren spat out.

 

“Wow that new kid surely got an attitude…” GD rolled his eyes in annoyance.

 

“Sure he does...” TOP agree.

 

“Let’s go, baby...” GD walked to him and linked their arms together. After saying goodbye to them; GD and TOP walked away.

 

“We should go too...” Junsu whispered to Jaejoong. Jaejoong nodded as he remembers about the reservation they made at their usual restaurant. He started gathered his stuff and stood up. Junsu too copied the same.

 

“Damn! I almost forgot about the reservation!” Changmin cursed under his breath finally remember about it after seeing Jaejoong and Junsu were preparing to leave.

 

“Yunho-ah...we’ll continue our match next time...” Changmin threw the strap of duffel bag on his shoulder. Jaejoong made his way toward Yunho and handed him the towel.

 

“And you...” Changmin shifted his gaze to Baekho.

 

“We don’t mind you join us for a game next time...but make sure you come without your PMS girlfriend over there...” Ren rolled his eyes.

 

Jaejoong and Junsu smirked when they heard what Changmin just said.

 

Changmin took a lead and walked ahead of them. He intentionally bumped Ren’s shoulder causing the smaller one to stumble backward couple of steps.

 

“Yah!!!” He held onto his shoulder; shooting his eyes to Changmin furiously.

 

“Don’t be rude Ren...” Baekho’s face grew pensive as he said that.

 

Changmin stuck his tongue at him.

 

Ren waited until they’re no longer can be seen before throwing himself to Baekho. He slammed both of his hands on Baekho’s chest.

 

“What the hell are you doing?!!!” He exploded.

 

“Guys...I’ll just go and wait at the car...” Aaron said immediately walked away; leaving the two of them settling down.

 

“Trying to make a good impression which something people can’t see in you...” Baekho countered.

 

“Go and make that to someone else! Why them?!!!”

 

“Why can’t I? I’m trying to be nice to everyone...and why can’t you?”

 

“I don’t like them! I don’t need to act nice to people like them...” Ren wasn’t easily swayed. He’s obviously letting out his anger and dissatisfaction to Baekho.

 

“Why? Because you’re not the popular one and they are? If you want it that much; why don’t you start waving your magic stick and turn it the other way round...”

 

Ren took a deep breath; trying to calm down. He chose to go for another way; softly.

 

“Why you do this to me? I’m your lover...you’re supposed to be on my side not theirs...”

 

“I follow you...I just agree in everything that you’ve said and look where it led us now... Wake up Ren-ah...this is the 3rd times we changed school...and I think it’s the about time for you to change your attitude...we cannot be at the top forever...” Baekho softened his tone as he speaks.

 

“Okay fine! You’re right! You’re always right! Is that what you wanna me say, right? What else? Ah~ you wanna me be nice to them right? Okay, I can act nice...” Ren threw up his hands.

 

Baekho shook his head.

 

“Why did I talking to you at the first place? I should have known that it’s not gonna work out...and one more thing Ren-ah...you don’t have to act just to be nice to others...it comes from your heart...”

 

Ren clenched his teeth. He could feel his ears burnt because of that. It’s just the first day and Baekho’s personality changed 180% already?

 

‘Hahaha...you’re making me laugh, Baekho-ah...I will laugh later on...I will make sure of it...I just need to do something first...’

 

*****

 

Changmin glanced at his watch as he stepped into the restaurant.

 

“We’ve been waiting for you, Young Master Changmin...please be seated...we will serve you right away...” The waiter welcomed him. Changmin nodded and just headed straight to the table. Jaejoong caught the glimpse of smile coming from the tip of the waiter’s lips.

 

“Is that the same waiter who served us?” Jaejoong whispered; asking Junsu who’s walking next to him at that time.

 

“I think so...” Junsu too was a bit surprise with the waiter’s appearance. He somehow stood out that day.

 

“Something’s different about him today...” Jaejoong commented; started to pay attention to the waiter.

 

Yunho heard the conversation. He scanned the waiter up and down; noting it.

 

“It’s the hair...” Yunho blurted in flat tone.

 

“Welcome Kim Jaejoong-shi...Kim Junsu-shi...we’ll serve you right away...” He bowed gestured with his hand; showing the way to them.

 

“Nice hair-” Jaejoong paused to read what’s written on the name tag.

 

“...Choi Siwon-shi...” Jaejoong complimented with a smile.

 

“Thank you...just wanna try a different style...” He ran his fingers through his hair; flattered.

 

“It suits you...” Junsu asserted.

 

“Yeah...it’s really nice...look exactly like me...not even a slight different...” Yunho butted in. But it sounded sarcasm than a compliment to one’s ear.

 

“Of course you look better than me...” Siwon answered politely and bowed out of courtesy.

 

“And you look taller today too...I know...it’s the shoe lift right?” Yunho smirked cynically; letting the sarcasm drip from his voice.

 

Again Siwon replied with a smile.

 

“Oh come on, Yunho-ah...it’s just the hair...” Jaejoong clasped Yunho’s elbow and steered him toward the table.

 

Yunho snorted. His gut was right. He knew he couldn’t trust that Choi Siwon since the first time he laid his eyes on him. There’s something about him that clung on his heart. It’s like there’s another mask hiding behind that face.

 

“Stay away from him...” Yunho didn’t hesitate and warned Jaejoong. Jaejoong blinked his eyes; kind of lost.

 

When he’s assured that they’re no longer looking at him; the smile worn off Siwon’s face and was replaced with hatred.

 

“It’s worth spending my money changing my hairstyle. The Princess finally noticing me and he even called me by my name...This is just the beginning; Jung Yunho-shi...I won’t stop until I’m standing in your spot...” He said his voice. An evil smirk tipped up at the corner of his mouth.

 

*****

 

“WHAT THE HELL?!!” Yunho stared slack-jawed at his car.

 

There were two thick bumpy lines starting from the back of the car that went along the doors and ended at the front. Even the dumb could tell that it was maliciously inflicted and not just a mere grazing or scratching.

 

He could think of no one other than that waiter. Yunho curled his fist as Siwon’s face flashed through his eyes.

 

“What is this? A painting?” Jaejoong giggled; ignoring Yunho who’s completely fumed next to him.

 

“Give me the key...” Jaejoong snatched the car key from Yunho’s hand. Yunho’s too shock seeing his car in that condition that his brain couldn’t really function properly.

 

“W-what are you doing?!”

 

Jaejoong added a few more pictures on it by using the key while giggling.

 

“YAH!!! Do you know how much it will cost me later on to fix that!!!” Yunho blocked him but Jaejoong shoved him away.

 

“Oh come on...I even threw rocks on your car before...the dents were even serious than this but you fixed it in just a day!”

 

“YAH!!!”

 

Yunho shouted but Jaejoong continued nevertheless.

 

“A star! Great!!! Go ahead! There’s more space on the driver side...it’s more than enough for you to add crescent moon; the clouds and so on!” Yunho provoked.

 

Jaejoong stopped and stood up. He sent a meaningful smile to Yunho before edged closer to the latter.

 

“Aww~ uri Yunho is really cute~!!!” He pinched Yunho’s cheeks; letting the red colour smeared. Jaejoong didn’t stop just at that when he cupped both of Yunho’s cheek; forcing Yunho to look into his eyes then he brushed their lips together for a soft peck.

 

“You’re so cute~!” He then scampered away hopped on the car; hiding his blushing face.

 

Yunho brought his finger to touch his lips.

 

“Aish~ Jung Yunho...you’re crazy...” The smile’s playing at the tip of his mouth as he knocked his head lightly.

 

Jaejoong rolled down the window.

 

“What are you waiting? Palli! Yunho palli~!” Jaejoong urged then rolled up the window back.

 

*At the same time

Siwon who’s watching the whole scene doesn’t have a good expression on his face at that time. He’s pissed off. What’s so special about that Jung Yunho; he don’t even know. At first he thought by doing so; he was hoping that Yunho would reveal the bad side of him and keep Jaejoong away from him.

 

He earned a kiss for yelling at Jaejoong?! That was absurd!

 

And even revenge part wasn’t really accomplished since Yunho ended smiling foolishly and totally forgot about his car’s condition.

 

‘I won’t give up...’

 

*****

 

Yunho parked his car at the VIP parking lot. Junsu and Changmin arrived there first and waited near the entrance of the club.

 

“What took your guys so long? The party has started 15 minutes ago...” Junsu told them. From where they’re standing, they could hear the music blasting through the speaker song after song.

 

“Jaejoong did his make-up first...” Yunho joked and earned a slap on his arm from Jaejoong.

 

“It’s his car...needed some touch up...he even threatened to strangle the mechanic if he’s not finished it in a day, can you believe that?”

 

“I would do worst for that kind of car...pointing the gun on his head would be the first thing I would do...” Changmin said.

 

“You heard that?!” Yunho said to Jaejoong while pointing to Changmin. They did high five right in front of Jaejoong and Junsu’s face.

 

“Can we go now?” Jaejoong changed the topic.

 

As they walked into the club; GD and TOP rushed to their sides; welcoming them.

 

“I thought you guys won’t come...”

 

“What?”

 

“I thought you guys won’t come...!” GD repeated but this time he increased the volume of his voice.

 

The music was too loud that they have to speak close to ear. Their hearts pounded following the beat of the music.

 

“Follow us...” TOP motioned for them to follow their steps with his hand as they led them to a private place.

 

Their classmates were already there sitting on the couch; greeting them with a bright smile.

 

“I have to admit...it’s really great...where you found this many people?” Jaejoong was talking about the full crowds filled up the dance floor.

 

“Wait until you see this hot guy we met. He’s looking for part time job so we decided to hire him...”

 

“Really? Who?”

 

“There he is...” TOP pointed to the one who just make an entrance on the stage. They threw their gaze at the stage and widened their eyes.

 

“Isn’t that the waiter who works at your restaurant, Changmin-ah?” Junsu noted.

 

“Yeah that’s right...” Changmin affirmed.

 

“Choi Siwon...” Jaejoong mentioned his name.

 

“Not here too...” Yunho closed his eyes; sensing another ‘drama’ coming.

 

“Is he always looking like that? Why i never notice him before...” Jaejoong couldn’t take his eyes off him.

 

“Looking like me? No...of course not...he doesn’t attract you; you’ve said before...remember?” Yunho reminded Jaejoong about what he used to say.

 

“That’s right...I did say that...” Jaejoong admitted with his eyed fully focusing on Siwon who’s preparing to perform.

 

“Is it me...or he did look like Yunho?” Jaejoong asked for Junsu and Changmin’s opinion.

 

“Yeah, right...” both of them nodded; finally realized it.

 

“Did you hear what I told you just now? He’s obviously copying my style!” Yunho raised his voice to alert Jaejoong.

 

“Sorry what? I couldn’t hear you!” Jaejoong shouted.

 

Yunho rolled his eyes in frustration.

 

But the loud music just now disappeared and the stage went dark. The spotlight lightened up on Siwon. He sat on the chair holding onto a guitar on his lap; facing the mic stand. There’s also someone else sitting at the piano; on cue. He sent a sweet smile to Jaejoong and started plucking the string.  

 

“He can play the guitar...” Jaejoong’s amazed.

 

And Siwon started to sing to a soft slow song; his melodious voice echoed causing everyone to sway following the beat.

 

“...and he can sing too...” His gaze openly admiring Siwon and for that one moment; Yunho wasn’t there in his mind.

 

An unexpected and totally inappropriate stab of jealousy pricked Yunho. So that’s what it feels like to be set aside by someone you really love. If not because they’re in the public place; Yunho wanted to climb the stage and break the guitar into two and then snap his neck.

 

He looked around and realized that everyone else started to dance in pair; immersed deeply into the song.

 

“Would you care for a dance?” Changmin opened up his hand; asking Junsu and Junsu just accepted it while giggling.

 

And that jerk. It was so obvious that he’s dedicating that song to Jaejoong. His eyes were looking at Jaejoong the whole time as he’s singing.

 

Yunho needed a good way to distract Jaejoong from him and better; a way that could send a clear message to Siwon that Jaejoong belongs to him.

 

He then acted fast moving closer to Jaejoong reducing every space that separate them and stopped when Jaejoong’s back touched his chest. He slid both of his hands to Jaejoong’s hips and letting them travelled to the front circling Jaejoong’s tiny waist. He hugged Jaejoong from the back. And the good thing is; Jaejoong wasn’t even resisting him. He rested his head against Yunho’s broad chest.

 

“I don’t know how to play guitar and I don’t even know if I can sing even better than him...but I know how to dance...” Yunho whispered. His warm breath caressed Jaejoong’s ear; sending a delicious shock wave through his body.

 

Jaejoong loosened up the hug and titled his head to look at Yunho.

 

“But I don’t-” Jaejoong’s breath caught in his throat when Yunho turned his body around. Yunho held Jaejoong closed to him and they moved simultaneously against each other.

 

But Yunho was far from feeling enough. He scored the first step as Jaejoong’s no longer looking at Siwon and Siwon noticed that.

 

“You pissed me off; Jaejoongie...” He murmured; his tone softer.

 

“I don’t understand...”

 

Yunho pulled him closer; his hips brushing against Jaejoong. He’s not giving Jaejoong any space or excuse to look somewhere else other than him. Jaejoong who’s unaware of Yunho’s building desire to own his heart; just gazed into his eyes deeply.

 

“I can’t stand it...when you look at someone else other than me...my heart aches...” Yunho’s being honest.

 

“I just want you to look at me, Jaejoong-ah...” Jaejoong’s eyes widened. He wondered if he heard it wrong but Yunho’s voice sounded so demanding and a bit desperate to his ears.

 

Yunho’s jealous? He couldn’t be more happy to know it if it’s true. Yunho ran his hand against Jaejoong’s skin and caressed his cheek gently. Heat sizzled between them.

 

“Jaejoong-ah...”

 

Jaejoong’s heartbeat accelerated.

 

“I love you...”

 

*******

A/N: Another update~ I'm so scared if somehow i just let you guys down...hopefully not *cross my fingers* teehe..please support me by subscribing and comments are most welcomed ^^ thanks *bow*