"Jung Yunho is Mine!"

"Playboy v. Playboy"

 

Part 20: Jung Yunho is Mine!

 

 

“Wow…it’s my favorite chocolate!” He then threw a glance at Yunho.

 

“It’s not from me…” Yunho stated; just like he can read Jaejoong’s mind. Jaejoong pouted. He was about to open up the chocolate box when Yunho snatched it away from him.

 

“Don’t you learn anything from the past incident? Don’t trust others so easily. It could be another trap…” Yunho scolded and threw the chocolate and the flowers into the dustbin.

 

“Yunho got a point…” Changmin chimed in. Jaejoong scowled. He looked down with his lower lip jutted out.

 

“What?!” Yunho dropped the bag on his chair.

 

“I want that chocolate very much…” Jaejoong told him what he desired; sulking.

 

“You can’t…but you can have this one…” Yunho put down a small beautifully wrapped box of chocolate truffle. Jaejoong’s gaze narrowed to him.

 

“You don’t eat chocolate…you got an issue with your teeth…” He pointed to his aligned teeth to make a statement.

 

“It’s true…” Yunho didn’t deny it. Jaejoong studied him thoughtfully.

 

“Then…where did you get this? It’s not like it just popped out suddenly from your pocket…”

 

“Someone gave it to me…”

 

“Someone? Hurm…interesting…” Jaejoong pressed his lips together and began tapping his foot; impatiently waiting for a further explanation.

 

“Look…girls come to me all the times…gave me lots of present…but I didn’t take any  and reject them politely because of you…because I wanted to show it to you that I’m serious about us…but now that we’re back being friends again, I guess…it’s not wrong for me to accept it, right?”

 

“But you don’t even eat it!” Jaejoong raised his voice.

 

“I know…that’s why I’m giving it to you…”

 

Jaejoong snorted. He felt disbelieved with what he just heard. He then took the chocolate box and threw it into the dustbin.

 

“I have some more…” Yunho then took out some more boxes from his bag and grinned foolishly.

 

“Urrghhh!!!” Jaejoong stomped his feet on the floor while clenching his teeth. He later decided to just ignore Yunho and flopped down on his chair. Yunho snickered.

 

“Changmin-ah…!” Changmin turned around to look at Yunho.

 

“Take this!” Yunho threw one box to him and Changmin captured it.

 

“Junsu-ah…one for you!” Junsu too just like Changmin received one box of chocolate from Yunho. And so Yunho continued handed out all the chocolates he received to his classmate until it came to the last box.

 

“You’re seriously don’t want this?” Yunho made a final offer to Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and looked away; puffing his cheeks.

 

“Okay…up to you…I don’t lose anything…Donghae-ah! This is for you…!”

 

Jaejoong peeked with the corner of his eyes as the final box finally in Donghae’s hand. When Yunho looked back at him; Jaejoong quickly looked away and pretended like he didn’t care.

 

“Its all gone now…” Yunho showed him his empty hands.

 

“I don’t care…and I don’t want it…” Jaejoong said without looking at him. Yunho then moved next to his side, bent down lower and closer to Jaejoong’s face – so close, leaving just mere inches gap in between them. It startled Jaejoong.

 

“W-what are you doing?”

 

Yunho smirked. He really loves seeing Jaejoong squirmed. He then brought his lips closer to Jaejoong’s ears to whisper something.

 

“Searching for an excuse to kiss you…” Yunho whispered; his deep voice grew husky.

 

“W-what?!”

 

Yunho drew away just enough to reveal his face and captured Jaejoong’s mouth in that instant. Jaejoong’s still in the process of comprehending the whole situation when Yunho slipped in something inside his mouth. It tasted sweet and slightly bitter; only then he realized that it was the chocolate.

 

“So how was it?” Yunho asked with a sly smile.

 

“It’s sweet…” Jaejoong answered; smacking his lips together. Yunho brushed off the smudge at the corner off Jaejoong’s lips with his thumb.

 

“I’m asking you about the kiss not the chocolate…”

 

“I’m talking about the kiss, not the chocolate…”  Jaejoong said while staring dreamily into Yunho’s eyes.

 

“Smart…”

 

“Ehemm…” Their moment was interrupted when someone suddenly cleared up his throat and they turned around.

 

“I thought you two broke up?” Changmin leaned against his desk while crossing his legs.

 

Yunho and Jaejoong looked at each other first before answer his question.

 

“Yeah…we did…” Both of them said in unison.

 

“Then what was that?” Changmin pointed with his finger to one particular part of their face before touching his own lips; emphasizing the kiss they shared just now.

 

“Nothing…it’s just…” Both of them stole a glance at each other again and chuckled.

 

“Stop poking around other people business, Changmin-ah…” Junsu flung his arm around Changmin’s shoulders and steered his body to look at other way.

 

“What? I did nothing wrong…I’m just asking…” Changmin said defending himself.

 

“Grow up and you’ll understand it…”

 

“G-grow up?! Are you serious?! I’m taller than any of you here!” He countered.

 

“I’m talking about your mind…the maturity…not the height…”  Junsu moved closer to the printer which is still in its progress of printing the document. He took one paper and read it through. His facial expression grew darker after a minute passed.

 

“Wow…I don’t know he has this kind of background…” Junsu uttered aloud.

 

“Who?” Everyone started to gather around him to take a sneak peek at the paper he’s holding on.

 

“It cost me something to make a research on this newbie…” Changmin exclaimed and distributed a piece of paper to each one of them.

 

“Someone worked hard in covering up for him…” He added.

 

“It must be the boyfriend…he’s not that rich…” Junsu commented.

 

“I think the correct term to use is; he’s poor…” Changmin corrected him. Junsu shrugged.

 

“But I guess…it’s worth it…” Jaejoong said after read it all. They all agreed.

 

“See…I told you, those are faked!” GD’s voice echoed. He’s pointing at something on the paper to TOP.

 

“Speaking about being ‘fake’…his entire personality is fake too…and the background…” Changmin stated. No one speak of anything else soon after. It seems like everyone unanimously agreed with what Changmin just said.

 

Changmin gathered all the papers inside his hand and collected the last piece from the printer. Junsu took a glance on his watch.

 

It’s a payback time.

 

*****

 

The students of the Class B were in the middle of self study mode. Some of them did use that time to study; some of them used it to nap, while most of them took that opportunity to gossip. Yoochun was supposed to teach that class at that period but now since he’s gone, Class B was left unattended until they could find a replacement.

 

The sudden unexpected visit from the Special Classroom students surprised them to the core. All the noises from all the corners disappeared at the second Jaejoong stepped into the class. He wasn’t alone. Yunho was standing on his right side with his arm secured around Jaejoong’s waist protectively. Changmin and Junsu then stepped up to the front; letting his eyes wandered around the class. The biggest table in that place is the teacher’s table but even so, it’s still small compared to their tables.

 

Jaejoong’s nose twitched. His body started to feel itchy.

 

“Damn…this class is surely small and narrow…it’s suffocating me…”

 

Hearing out what he just said; every student in that class started to stand up and hastily rearranged the tables to create a path for them to walk through. Every one of them except Ren. He was obviously against it but his table was taken away from him whether he liked it or now. The majority ruled.

 

“J-Jung Yunho-shi…please sit here…” A girl shyly offered Yunho her seat. But her action earned herself a death glare from Jaejoong. She looked down to the floor to avoid having direct eye contact with him.

 

“Oh thanks…” Yunho accepted the offer with a bright smile. Jaejoong rolled his eyes; couldn’t really believe it. Now Yunho’s back to his old self? He’s even flirting in front of him?

 

“But I’ll take the table if you don’t mind…” Yunho added. That girl gestured with her hands; allowing it. Yunho then pulled the table to his direction and sat on it.

 

“Kim Jaejoong-shi…if you like, you can sit on mine…” This time; another student made a friendly offer to Jaejoong. Jaejoong however didn’t have a chance to respond to it as Yunho already answered on his behalf.

 

“It’s fine…he will sit with me…” Jaejoong let out a small shriek when Yunho suddenly pulled him by his wrist causing him to lose balance and landed on Yunho’s laps. He was aware that all eyes were currently on him. He managed to smile arrogantly despite him being uncomfortable staying in that condition.

 

“Junsu-ah…Changmin-ah…go on…tell them the purpose of us coming here…” Yunho said; asking the two of them to take control. They nodded. That succeeds in distracting their attention to somewhere else other than focusing solely on them.

 

“Yunho-ah…what are you doing?” Jaejoong whispered to Yunho; wondering if he had an ulterior motive for doing so. What’s with the sudden displaying of his affection when they’ve just decided to call it off their relationship? He really wished that he could read what’s inside Yunho’s mind at that time so that he wouldn’t find any trouble to cooperate with his act.

 

“Nothing…I just hate to see someone else’s staring at you…it’s better to give them a heads up, right?”

 

“Seriously?” He wanted to wriggle out of Yunho’s embrace but the more he struggled to break free; the more Yunho tightened the hug.

 

“Why? You don’t like it?”

 

No, it’s wrong. It’s not like he doesn’t like it. He loves it! But to show it off to the public, it wasn’t really that necessary, wasn’t? Now they’re already broke up.

 

Too close! He could feel Yunho’s lips grazed through his earlobe as he’s whispering. They stood too close to each other. Yunho’s warm breathe brushed through his skin with every breath he take. It’s very damn close and more than enough to arouse his inner desire. Those arms that wrapped around his waist, the broad chest which he’s currently leaning to, Jaejoong’s heart began to pound restlessly just by thinking about it.

 

“It’s no use to run away, Jae…you know it better than anyone else…this is where you belongs to…” Yunho’s voice rumbled and it resonate straight into Jaejoong’s ear, with every word he uttered.

 

‘This is where you belongs to’ – Jaejoong really like the sound of it. His cheek flushed.

 

“We came here to meet Ren-shi…”

 

Both of them then looked up to Junsu. All of the students darted their gaze to Ren who’s standing at the corner of the class along with Baekho. Ren stepped forward when he heard his name is mentioned. A nervous titter rippled through the audience. Based on their previous experience, when the chaebol call out to meet one particular person, it’s always a sign for something bad.

 

“I could understand it if you said that you wanted to see me…but is it really necessary for you to bring your troop here?” Ren held his chest up as he talked back without showing any fear.

 

“Damn…I really hate him…” They heard GD’s murmuring at the back.

 

“We know what you did…” Changmin continued.

 

“You’re the one who’s spreading that videos to the whole school…it’s a brilliant move, I have to say…but to think that you can break us apart with that childish immature trick, you’re wrong..” Junsu added.

 

Ren scoffed.

 

“Wow…who’s acting childish now…? You came here throwing that false accusation on me; you think that’ll make me cower? Oh, I just hope that you can support it with a solid proof. It’s not even from my number!” Ren raised his voice.

 

“At least we know that Jaejoong didn’t do it…we got an eye witness to prove that. Yunho’s with Jaejoongie all the time that night. Jaejoong wasn’t even carrying his phone! And you wanna know why? Because his phone was stolen…!” Changmin countered.

 

“You think that’s enough to make others to believe you? He could say whatever he likes; they’re dating each other for God sake! He obviously would side his lover…” Ren threw his hand to the air; expressing his frustration.

 

“How did you know that we’re dating each other, Ren-shi? No one really knows about our relationship other than our close friends…” Jaejoong intervened.

 

“Yeah…I wanna know that too, Ren-ah…” Baekho said with a serious face.

 

“Oh come on…Yunho-shi called Jaejoong-shi, Boo…and Jaejoong-shi said I love you…it’s so obvious that they’re an item…” Ren accidentally blurted it out.

 

“And how did you know that?” Out of curiosity, one of classmates asked him.

 

“Yeah…how did you know that?” Baekho asked him again; more like provoking him.

 

“I…I mean…I overheard their conversation once…” Ren stammered. Baekho couldn’t even hide his feeling. He was upset and it shown it on his face. The truth is; he didn’t need for Ren to explain anything. He got used to this scene before. He could tell who’s wrong and who’s right. Ren noticed that.

 

“That’s where you’re wrong, Ren-shi…Jaejoong and I…we’re not dating...even if I want for us to move to the next level, we can’t…because Jaejoong’s not ready to commit…and for your information…Jaejoong never said ‘I love you’ to me…not even once…” Yunho clarified.

 

“Well…maybe I just heard it wrong…” Ren said defending himself. But his explanation somehow didn’t do him any good. It caused an odd murmuring to sweep through the crowd. He then turned around, scanning each face of his classmate.

 

“Maybe I just heard it wrong…it’s not a big deal…and besides, look at them…everyone would think that they’re a couple…”

 

“When you told me that you’re going to library that night…it was just a lie, wasn’t?”

 

“Oh come on, Baekho-ah…you don’t believe them, don’t you? You should trust me…they’re just looking for someone to take a blame…they’re trying to frame me!”

 

Baekho looked down. He let out a bitter smile.

 

“That’s a problem, Ren-ah…I just couldn’t trust you…I gave you a chance for you to change…but you just blew it…and tell me, how did you expect me to believe you?” Baekho shook his head in devastation. He pushed Ren out of his way and walked out of the class.

 

“Baekho-ah! KANG DONG HO!!!”

 

“It’s useless for you to deny it, Ren-ah…I knew you did it…I knew you’re behind all of these…” Aaron finally spoke after a long argument.

 

“Oh please Aaron-ah…just because your uncle’s dating him, you think that you’re now one of them?!” Ren stifled a groan.

 

“You’re making me puke…”

 

“HE WAS SENT TO THE WORST SCHOOL BECAUSE OF YOU!!!” Aaron pointed his finger to Ren while gritting his teeth.

 

“Like I said! I didn’t do it! Why should I blamed for something that I didn’t do?!”

 

“You can lie to the whole but you can’t lie to me and Baekho…we know you too well…no one else knew about them except for me and you!!!” Aaron reminded him.

 

Ren curled his hands into fist. His chest moved up and down; he flared his eyes to Jaejoong.

 

“Are you guys happy now? This is what you wanted right? A revenge…you’re humiliating me publicly and drew away those whose close to me, breaking us apart…Are you happy now?”

 

“You’re wrong again! We’re just getting started” Changmin said with an evil grin.

 

“But now that you asked…” He then threw the pile of papers to the air; letting them scattering above them and down to the floor.

 

“Wh-what…what are you doing?! Yahhh!!!!” Ren launched himself into the crowds.

 

Everyone fought against each other to catch one while Ren was restraining them from getting it. But no matter how hard he’s trying, Ren couldn’t beat the majority group. The sound of gasp came from every direction not long after that and they’re all had almost the same reaction – shock, speechless. Ren’s staring at them in horror.

 

“Oh my God!” They cupped their mouth; their eyes widened.

 

“Omo Ren…you…”

 

“…you did multiple plastic surgeries to hide your real identity? And you…”

 

“Aniya~!!! That wasn’t me!!!!!” Ren screamed in denial. He snatched the papers from their hands one by one in panic.

 

“Yeah…this is really you…you involved with several huge problems…”

 

“ANIYA~!!!!!!!”

 

“Ren, you said that you came from a wealthy family…but it says here…you’re an orphan…”

 

“So you’re adopted in Baekho’s family?!”

 

“GIVE ME THAT!!!!!! GIVE ME THAT!!!!!!! NO IT’S NOT ME!!!! THAT WASN’T ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

He scrambled to collect all the papers on the floor and torn them. The tears threatened to fall in any second. He ran to every direction while screaming hysterically.

 

Changmin stepped onto the chair to make an announcement.

 

“LISTEN! TAKE THIS AS A STERN WARNING FROM US…DON’T YOU DARE TO MESS AROUND WITH US IF YOU’RE NOT PREPEARED TO BEAR THIS KIND OF CONSEQUENCES…WE’LL PAY YOU DOUBLE OR TRIPLE TIMES WORST THAN YOU DID!”

 

“We aren’t like Ren-shi…we don’t play a dirty trick…and when we do it, we’re doing it in our own style!” Junsu finished up for Changmin.

 

“…and by the way, Ren-shi…this is not all…we pasted all over the school boards; all about you in details…”

 

“Another thing! You might wanna delete your twitter account…we kinda tell your whereabouts to all your enemies in your previous schools!” Changmin shouted and burst into a cackle of laughter. Junsu raised his hand to share high five with the taller man. Changmin jumped out from the chair; still laughing.

 

A piece of paper landed on the floor, right at Jaejoong’s feet. Jaejoong looked down and reread the information. It’s so frightening to see how much a person would go just to make sure that a secret would remain a secret. And it’s even more frightening when he could see the glimpse of himself in that kid. Ren used lots of dirty ways to steal other people spotlights and there’re even times where he didn’t mind to hurt others; as long as he’s able to achieve what he wants.

 

What makes him different than Ren actually? He used other guys to satisfy his own need; his own useless need. He went around messing up with other people because he knows he’s untouchable. He has the money and the influence to make all the problems go away.

 

But at the end of the day; he’s still lonely. While other people have someone to love and be loved, he’s left with nothing but unending loneliness. He got everything that everyone desires except for love.

 

And he got the secret to hide too. Would Yunho still love him if he knows about his dark side? Would Yunho still want to accept him; the good and the bad?

 

“Jae…” Yunho laced their fingers together and his action brought Jaejoong’s back from the trance.

 

 “Your hands are trembling…” Jaejoong’s gaze trailed off to his own hands. Yunho was right; they’re trembling. What Jaejoong scared the most is his own self and what he’s capable of.

 

“Are you okay?” Yunho asked; concerned. For a moment there Jaejoong didn’t answer, distracted by this other niggling fear. Then he forced a smile and shook his head.

 

“I just…” Jaejoong swallowed. The fear’s engulfing him slowly and he tightened the grip around Yunho’s hand; hoping that it would go away. And thankfully it did.

 

“I’m not an angel…I’m a spoiled brat…I jumped in joy by trampling on other people happiness…I laughed seeing other people crying…I’d probably do worst but even so…I just want you to stay with me…there will a day where I stand inside Ren’s shoes and paying my dues…but even so, please don’t ever leave me like Baekho did to Ren…”

 

“Jaejoongie…” 

 

“I can accept when the whole world are against me, when they are spitting on me…I’ll survive as long as you’re there next to me…and hold my hands just like this…” Jaejoong patted Yunho’s hand and gazed deeply into Yunho’s eyes.

 

“It would be much better if you just confess to me just now…I’d serve you my whole life after that…”

 

“Yaahh~! I’m serious here~!” Jaejoong whined. Yunho compressed his lips into a thin line.

 

“I’m serious too…the part where I’d serve you my whole life…”

 

Yunho flashed his signature smile. Not the playful one, not even the teasing one but the one that filled with his sincerity. Right at that moment; Jaejoong knew his heart chose the right person.

 

*****

 

The school for that day ended with a controversy. Ren is seen to walk out of the school even before the class ended and Baekho was there accompanying him. Everyone started to guess where they will head next and they’re making several assumptions as to whether or not he will opt for the plastic surgery. Thanks to them; he became a laughing stock for the whole day. Jaejoong could imagine why he wanted flee away from the school as early as he can.

 

Yunho stopped by Jaejoong’s table. Jaejoong gave him a brief glance and continued packing his stuffs.

 

“Give me a minute…I’m not done yet…”

 

“About that…you should go home first…I’m meeting someone after school…”

 

Jaejoong stopped from what he’s doing and shot his eyes to Yunho. He didn’t like the sound of it. His instinct was telling him that it must be a girl.

 

“It’s fine…it’s not like I have anything else to do…I can wait…” Jaejoong tried hard keeping his composure as he came up with an excuse. He wanted to see her with his own eyes and maybe threat her.

 

“Just go home, okay…I don’t want you to die in boredom.”

 

“You don’t have to worry about me…I know how to keep myself entertained.” Jaejoong began tapping his fingers on his table; impatiently waiting for Yunho to realize that he’s not going to change his mind.

 

Yunho heaved a sigh of exasperation.

 

“It’s a girl…I’m meeting with a girl…”

 

“I know…that’s why I want to tag along…” Jaejoong smiled sheepishly. He stood on his heels and threw his bag on his shoulder. He was a step farther from where he’s standing just now when Yunho pulled him by his forearm.

 

“And tell me again why should I bring you along?”

 

“Because you love me…and that girl might want you to consider spending the rest of your life with her…” Jaejoong began to walk toward the exit, pulling Yunho along with him.

 

“…and like I would allow that…” Jaejoong added while lowering his voice a notch.

 

“You do know I can hear that, right…” Yunho said, matching his eyes level with Jaejoong.

 

“Of course you can…you’re not deaf…” He answered sarcastically.  

 

The door automatically closed and locked when they’re out of the classroom. Jaejoong couldn’t wait to meet this girl as he envisioned several possible reactions he would receive after he tells her that Yunho isn’t interested in any person other than him. Jaejoong mentally smirked as he continued to plan out the evil tricks to pull off later on. He drifted his gaze to the front gate. There’re only a few more yards to go when Yunho got a text message.

 

“Is it from her?”

 

“Hmm….” Yunho answered with a simple hum as he read the message. Jaejoong couldn’t help himself but to be nosy as he pulled Yunho’s arm closer to him so that he can read it too.

 

“Oh my…” Jaejoong said and stopped on his track abruptly. His hand slipped out from Yunho’s arm.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“Yunho-ah…you can go first…I left my phone in the class…” Jaejoong told him, changing his direction and jogged back to his classroom before Yunho could say anything.

 

Jaejoong was slightly out of breath when he reached the door of his classroom. Since the Special Classroom was isolated far from other classes, no one else could be found anywhere nearby him. That’s mean, Jaejoong was completely alone. He flashed his card and pressed his thumb on the screen; waited seconds for it to be processed and the clicking sound followed soon after.

 

Jaejoong pushed the door right after it was unlocked and walked in. He slowed down his steps as he’s getting closer to his table.

 

“What the…” His face blanched.

 

A new set of chocolate placed on top of his table. It’s different one than the one he got that morning. Jaejoong looked around hoping to find someone in that class. Just then he remembered something – he and Yunho were the last ones leaving the class. The security system automatically when they’re out of the classroom and other than them; no one else is able to get in. Unless that person has their identification card and can copy their fingerprints.

 

Jaejoong spotted his phone on the chair and he snatched it. He grabbed the chocolate and threw it into the dustbin before he ran out of the class. At some point, he could feel like he’s being followed.

 

*****

 

“I’ve made this in cooking class; myself…I hope you’d like it…” The girl handed him a box of cake and a box of chocolate.

 

Yunho managed a half smile as he accepted it. He couldn’t really set his mind straight and focus on what she’s saying. He could only think of Jaejoong.

 

The smile of her face spread out turning into a blush seeing those boxes finally and Yunho’s hand.

 

“I was hoping that maybe we could go somewhere and talk more…getting to know each other more…” She said shyly; barely lifted her face up.

 

“Sure…” Yunho said politely, sneaking a glance at the gate started to feel uneasy.

 

‘What’s taking him so long? Should I go and find him?’ – were what spinning inside Yunho’s head at that time.

 

“Are you waiting for someone?” She asked finally realized that Yunho was a bit distracted.

 

“Hurmm?”

 

“Are you waiting for someone?” She asked him again.

 

“I…”

 

“I’m sorry baby…It took me sometimes…” Jaejoong appeared and sneaked his hand inside Yunho’s big hand. He clasped their hands together – tightly to be exact and at the same time hoping that Yunho wouldn’t notice how much his fingers were trembling. Or how tensed his body was.

 

At that point of time; Jaejoong wasn’t really intended to make her jealous. What he seeks is just Yunho’s comfort. His knees grew weak in relief when Yunho wrapped his hand and squeezed it gently.

 

That girl’s eyeing their intertwined hands.

 

“Is this the girl you’re talking about?”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo…I’m Kim Jaejoong…” Jaejoong introduced himself.

 

“An-anyeonghaseyo…I’m Yoo Ara…”

 

“Ahhh Yoo Ara-shi…thanks for these lovely gifts of yours…which I’m sure would taste good…but Yunho don’t eat anything sweets…just like this morning, he even made me ate the chocolate truffle…but I’m not sure whether it’s the one from you or other girls…”

 

Yunho closed his eyes and swallowed a groan. Jaejoong’s doing it on purpose. He could see it but he just allowed him.

 

Yoo Ara’s gazed at Yunho; her eyes demanding an explanation from him.

 

 “I’m sorry…” Yunho gave her an apologetic look.

 

“I thought you’re giving me a chance when you started to accept those gifts and talk to me…give us a chance…” Her bottom lip quivered.

 

“The truth is, he did that out of pity…” Jaejoong answered it invidiously on Yunho’s behalf. She replied him with a glare.

 

“Don’t worry…You’re not the only one…he did that to other girls as well…” Jaejoong insinuated. He bit back a laugh when he got the reaction that he wanted. But he’s far from feeling enough.

 

He then shifted closer to her and whispered something to her ear.

 

“You can like him…But he’s mine…”

 

*******

A/N: Another update~! I’m a bit busy lately…please forgive me for the late update…hope you’ll like it…please support me by subscribing and comments are most welcomed~! <3 thanks *bow*

Lots of love to all of you:

Am3thyst