"Getting Back Together"

"Playboy v. Playboy"

Part 25: Getting Back Together

 

 

Just a little bit more he thought, trying desperately to ignore the sound of the chirping birds out of the window. Despite that, he loves the sound of the hustling and the rustling leaves on the tree-like it caressed him to sleep. It’s very soothing and calming. He kept his eyes firmly closed, burrowing his cheek into the soft warm moving pillow.

 

Wait…Warm, moving pillow?

 

When he paid attention to it, he could hear the sound of the steady heartbeat. But whose? His eyes shot open when he sensed a sudden movement on his lower part. His eyes widened, finally remembered that he’s sleeping in Yunho’s embrace. He had his head resting on Yunho’s chest with Yunho’s arms wrapped around his waist.

 

That’s right, how can he forget about it? They stranded somewhere at unknown place and had no choice but to cramp in a seat, sleeping in a car.

 

Its cramp but it’s not like he hated it. He’s with Yunho after all and it’s very comfortable too that it amazed him. He wondered if Yunho feels the same way since he had to accommodate it with his weight.

 

“Jung Yunho…I love you…”

 

The blush spread all over his cheek when he recalled back the confession he made last night. It came out unplanned and Yunho was surprised by it. Nope, he wasn’t just surprised; his mind went blank for a moment before he asked him to repeat it. Even he himself still couldn’t believe it that he finally let it all out from his chest, glad that he did that. It felt good and it’s more than worth it.

 

“I love you…” Jaejoong whispered it to the sleeping Yunho and smiled soon afterward. Slowly, he snuggled close to Yunho and was about to shut his eyes when he felt something’s not right. He blinked his eyes rapidly, couldn’t really figure out what.

 

He could sense that there’s something wrong with their sleeping position, it doesn’t just feel like last night.

 

“Hand…” Jaejoong uttered softly. It was supposed to stay underneath Yunho’s shirt, close to his chest but it wasn’t there anymore. Where did it go?

 

Jaejoong’s gaze travelled down and found his hand splayed over Yunho’s navel, his fingertips hidden beneath the waistband of his jeans. With a gasp of horror, he sat straight up but was pulled back down by something and accidentally hit his head against Yunho’s forehead.

 

Both of them groaned hard.

 

“What’s wrong?!” Yunho asked, slightly annoyed with the rude wake up call. He rubbed his forehead and Jaejoong too did the same.

 

“Out necklaces got tangled…” Jaejoong said and showed him the necklaces.

 

“It’s probably happened when we kissed last night…”

 

Jaejoong simply agreed with what Yunho said and avoided making an eye contact at the same time. It’s a bit hard for him to do that when they’re in that position, their faces were too close with each other that they might as well just kiss again. Who knows how far they’d go from there.

 

Damn! What the hell is he thinking? Jaejoong mentally knocked his head. If he could think something like that when he’s fully awake, he’s not surprised that his hand would go that way when he’s sleeping. How can he face Yunho at that time when his mind was envisioning lots of disturbing acts?

 

Jaejoong was struggled to get his necklace off from Yunho’s that he didn’t realize he was making a lot of movement on top of Yunho – oblivious with the fact that he’s grinding on Yunho’s sensitive spot particularly in between his thighs.

 

“I think you should stop…” Yunho warned him.

 

“What? I can do it…”

 

“Just let me do it…” Yunho’s face reddened, bit back his moan from coming out. He tried to grab the necklace from Jaejoong but his hand was slapped by him.

 

“I said I can do it…” Jaejoong’s being stubborn.

 

“Ahhh~” It slipped out from Yunho’s mouth, alarmed the other.

 

“What’s wrong? Did I hurt you somewhere?”

 

“Not actually hurting…but-” Yunho closed his eyes and took a deep breath, his finger pointing to his lower part. Jaejoong’s gaze followed where he’s pointing at. There was a long silence in between them as Jaejoong finally understood what Yunho really meant.

 

“Ooo…”

 

“Yes…”

 

“Ooooooooooo”

 

Yunho nodded. Jaejoong moistened his lips and laughed nervously. His cheek’s burning hot. It’s morning after all, what should he expect?

 

“So please… don’t move and let me do it.”

 

Followed Yunho’s instruction, Jaejoong released their necklaces and let Yunho deal with it. Placing both of his knees on either side of Yunho’s legs, he lifted his hips a little bit and at the same time restraining himself from falling down on top of Yunho.

 

“There…” Yunho said and Jaejoong breathed out in relief as soon as he heard it. He pushed himself from Yunho to sit up except that he couldn’t when Yunho pulled him back into his embrace.

 

“Not so fast…” Yunho said with a grin.

 

“W-what did you want?” Jaejoong stammered. He swallowed and his mouth suddenly dried.

 

“Say it again….”

 

“Say what?”

 

“Say it again…what you said to me last night…” It was a clear hint and Jaejoong knew what is it that he wanted to hear. Yunho placed his right hand behind his head and used his other hand to play with Jaejoong’s hair. His eyes were staring lovingly into Jaejoong’s.

 

“I’ve already said it last night; several times…” Jaejoong reminded him; wriggling out of Yunho’s embrace.

 

“I know that…but I want to hear it again…”

 

When Jaejoong didn’t say anything, he continued.

 

“Don’t tell me you feels regret?”

 

“Of course not…” Jaejoong said dryly. If only Yunho could read what’s inside his head, he believed that Yunho wouldn’t ask something like that ever again. Not only that he couldn’t take his eyes off Yunho, he couldn’t seem to stop thinking about him.

 

“Then say it again…or I will make you…”

 

Jaejoong blinked his eyes, confused for a moment. It sounded like a threat to him and Yunho didn’t look like he was joking about it either. Jaejoong frowned. He wasn’t given a chance to ask what when Yunho just pulled him down closer to his face and started to trail kisses all over his neck.

 

“Yah Yunho-ah, stop!”

 

Yunho didn’t listen to it. He nibbled onto Jaejoong’s earlobe and planted a deep kiss at the nape of his neck causing Jaejoong’s body shuddered in pleasure.

 

“Ahhh~”

 

He smirked when he heard Jaejoong's , still it wasn’t enough. He showed no sign of stopping yet and continued further. Jaejoong’s eyes flew open when he felt Yunho’s hand roaming underneath his shirt. Worst, he could feel Yunho’s getting hard down there.

 

“Yunho-ah, stop!”

 

Yunho didn’t hear him, more like he ignored him. He acted fast, flipping their bodies and now Jaejoong was the one lying beneath him and he’s on top. His smirk widened, fully satisfied with their current position.

 

“I’ll not stop until you say it…say it before I lose control and you know what will happen next…”

 

“I love you…Jung Yunho, I love you…”

 

Yunho finally stopped with the teasing and smiled. That smile later was replaced with a serious expression when he saw the tears in Jaejoong’s eyes, waited the right time to roll down.

 

“You don’t know how much I love you…I love you so much that I thought my heart will about to explode…I love you so much that I rather die if you leave me…so please, don’t ever leave me…annoy me more, love me more and stay with me…”

 

Yunho stared deeply into Jaejoong’s eyes and brought his thumb to wipe the tears forming at the corner of Jaejoong’s eyes.

 

“Tell you what…we’re on the same page…” He whispered before awarded Jaejoong a kiss on his succulent lips.

 

*KNOCK! *KNOCK!

 

Their bodies jerked with the sudden knock against the window. Both of them glanced at the intruder almost at the same time and saw a pair of eyes peeking through the window gap. Clutching tightly onto Yunho’s shirt, Jaejoong gasped. Just like him, Yunho too was surprised – shock and relief mixed together.

 

“Err…did we come at the wrong time?”

 

“CHANGMIN-AH!” Both of them screamed his name in unison.

 

“If you two are busy, we’ll come back later…” Changmin was referring to their suspicious position and slowly backed away from the car.

 

Yunho pushed himself up, pulling Jaejoong along with him and hastily got out of the car.

 

“Changmin-ah!”

 

Jaejoong skipped his step and threw himself into Changmin’s arm, couldn’t be happier than to find meet his savior. From the corner of his eyes he could see Junsu’s striding toward them while waving his hand. Jaejoong drew away from Changmin only to change his direction and ran to hug Junsu next.

 

“Junsu-ah!”

 

Unlike Jaejoong, Yunho calmly greeted them but without looking at them directly. He pretended like he didn’t see the sly smirk which kept on resurfaced on Changmin’s face whenever they shared an eye contact.

 

“How did you find us here?”  Jaejoong was so eager to know like it was some kind of miracle.

 

“Err...just promise me that you won’t get mad first…”

 

Jaejoong looked Yunho first and then back to Changmin. His brow furrowed.

 

“You might have noticed about it too…you’re kinda stuck in all sort of mess for the past month…and the last incident was serious…so I’ve installed something in your phone when you’re hospitalized...we would be able to trace your location as long as it isn’t turn off…”

 

“…I did the same thing to Bo Mi and Gae Eul too…you know, after they…”

 

Jaejoong and Yunho nodded, signaling Changmin that he doesn’t have to continue with it.

 

“So that’s how we found you…” Junsu finished it for him.

 

“Thanks guys…”

 

“Thanks, really…”

 

The grateful feeling sincerely mirrored in Jaejoong’s eyes. Both Yunho and Jaejoong were. Junsu and Changmin exchanged glances with each other before flashing them their smile, didn’t mind it all. What’s important to them was that, both of them are perfectly safe.

 

“But seriously…I can’t believe there’s not a single person walk or drive pass this road…”

 

All of them threw a look at Yunho.

 

“You didn’t know?”

 

“Know what?” Like it was planned ahead, Yunho and Jaejoong asked in unison.

 

“This road is under construction and is closed for the maintenance purposes…and before you guys asked, they put a warning sign…now I began to wonder what you guys have been fighting about, that you can missed it…”

 

Jaejoong wanted to rebut about something when Changmin held his hand up, stopping him.

 

“…I don’t think I want to know about it…so thanks…” He added, simply waved it away. Jaejoong huffed.

 

“Putting that aside, people tend to avoid using this road even in its normal condition…it’s very dangerous and not to mention deserted…they rather use the alternative route…” Junsu elaborated.

 

“Then why bother build it at the first place, knowing that it’s risky?”

 

“There’s a small village not far from here…a bit remote with a small population but it have a beautiful waterfall…this road is pretty useful to those whose are ignorant just like you two…” Changmin snickered but later yelped when Jaejoong kicked his leg.

 

“Sir…we’re ready to go…” One of the workers informed them while patting on Yunho’s front car. It’s already attached at the back of the tow truck. Changmin nodded.

 

“So…shall we go now?”

 

“Wait! I left my phone in the car…”Jaejoong rushed toward Yunho’s car to get his stuff and Yunho too wanted to the same thing when Junsu stopped him by holding onto his forearm. He was pulled a bit farther from where he was standing just now and Yunho didn’t show any resistance, only followed him with a clueless face.

 

“So? How did it go?” Junsu lowered his voice a notch as if he was scared that someone might overhear their conversation – Jaejoong in particular.

 

“What?” Yunho’s voice echoed, confused.

 

“The proposal…”

 

Yunho answered Junsu’s question with a sigh.

 

“In case if you didn’t notice, my plan is ruined…and like I would propose him in this kind of condition…we’re bickering almost the whole time we stranded here…”

 

“What are you going to do then?”

 

“I don’t know…I guess I need to come up with a new plan…” Jamming both of his hands into his pockets, Yunho kicked off the small rocks.

 

“You really are serious about that, aren’t you? Somehow I feel jealous about it…” Junsu’s being honest about it and he couldn’t really hide his sad face. He wished that his relationship with Yoochun would end the same way; he wanted to end that way. But now, his future with Yoochun seems bleak and uncertain. Yunho saw it though and gave Junsu a friendly pat on his back.

 

“If you ask me, I would say that you have nothing to worry about. I can see through your eyes, and how much you two love each other. I don’t think a separation can change that…”

 

Yunho smiled, assuring him.

 

“Jaejoongie is not that matured compared to you, Junsu-ah…not even strong…the only way that I can set my heart at ease is by tying him officially forever…so that I can protect him, so that I can cherish my life with him forever…”

 

The ache in Junsu’s chest eased a little when he heard it. Those words are enough to express how deeper and how serious he is about Jaejoong. He knew he could trust Jaejoong in Yunho’s hand and he knew Yunho would definitely make Jaejoong happy. He just hopes that Jaejoong could see it too.

 

*******

 

Mrs.Kim paced in the living room while anxiously waiting for Jaejoong to return. She didn’t look that good; she’s worried to death! When the news reached to her ears, she couldn’t bring herself to sleep, thinking about Jaejoong all night long. Her head filled with all the worst possible incidents. Is he injured? Was it that bad? How bad? The more she’s thinking about it, the more she felt like dying.

 

“What takes them so long?” She changed her direction heading toward the sofa and sat next to her husband but not for too long. The view out of the main door isn’t visible from where she’s sitting and again she rose up.

 

“It’s probably a bad idea letting the kids go instead of us…are you sure our baby is safe?”

 

Mr.Kim lowered down the newspaper he’s currently reading. His eyes followed her movement, walking back and forth.

 

“He’s not injured…they are safe…you heard what Junsu said last night, right?”

 

“Yes I know that…but I don’t think I can feel satisfy unless I see it with my own eyes…and besides, how can you be sure that he’s not injured? Not even a scratch?”

 

“He’s fine…and you won’t get killed just because of some scratches…” Mr.Kim’s having a hard time to convince his wife because he knew she wouldn’t listen to him no matter what he said. She was restless.

 

“Oh poor my baby…he must be really scared…” She fiddled with her hands as she’s imagining the crying Jaejoong’s calling out for her.

 

“Again, he’s fine…it’s not like he’s alone…he has Yunho with him and I’m sure Yunho would do anything to protect him…” He stressed it out and shook his head.

 

Yes, Yunho is there with him. Everything will be alright. Yunho is a trustworthy guy, there’s nothing to worry about. He will protect Jaejoongie with his life – these words kept on resounding in Mr.Kim’s head. As much as he wanted his wife to stay calm and lay back, he thought maybe its better that way. It’s better to let his wife being paranoid since he couldn’t; because he’s a man.

 

He raised the newspaper to continue with the reading except that he wasn’t really focusing on any of the news reported. He’s just holding it to hide what he’s actually doing. Acting calm and compose apparently is just a charade. He had his eyes fixed on the phone screen the whole time; waiting for a call from them.

 

Whether or not he should call them; he wanted to but doing that would only break the promise he made with Yunho before they left. His heart troubled enough. But to pretend like he didn’t care much about it is hard because Jaejoong ultimately is his only son.

 

“Chagiya…” He snapped out of his trance when he felt the light concern touch of his wife.

 

“I can’t do this anymore…I think we should go find them…hmmm…” She tried persuaded him to agree with her without knowing that he’s actually sharing the same feeling as her. He faltered.

 

“Maybe-”

 

“MUMMY~!!! DADDY~!!! I’M HOME~!!!!!” Jaejoong’s loud screaming followed by his frantic footsteps broke the tense cloudy atmosphere in the mansion.

 

“JAEJOONGIE!”

 

Both of them sprung up from the seat as they watched Jaejoong threw his shoes at the entryway and bolted his way in to get to his parents with open arms. His hair brutally abused as if he just survived from the horrible sandstorm, some red spot here and there on his fair silky like skin due to rashes – a look that almost cause his mother to drop down on her knees, threatening her to burst into tears.

 

“Omo baby…are you okay?!” Jaejoong fell into her arms, hugging her tightly as soon as they reunited.

 

“Mummy, I miss you so much~!”

 

“Omo baby…I miss you too…let me look at you closely…” She drew away from him and their eyes began scanning him from his head and down to his feet, thoroughly and not even missed a spot.

 

“I’m fine, mummy…daddy…just…

 

“…smelly…” He stated, showing how much he’s uncomfortable with his condition right after he took a sniff on his shirt.

 

“I’ll just head straight to my bedroom…” He started running, climbing up the grand staircase even before he finished talking.

 

Both of them then glanced back to the entryway when they heard the sound of the approaching footsteps and saw Yunho’s walking in with a weak smile. He looked nothing much different than Jaejoong in terms of appearance with his crumpled shirt and all. The only thing that differed is probably his fatigue body.

 

“Yunho-ah…are you okay?” Mr.Kim asked in concern and Yunho replied him with a nod.

 

Mrs.Kim hugged him and patted his back before released him soon afterward.

 

“You need to rest too, my dear…go upstairs, take a clean bath…I’ll bring you something to eat later…” She kissed him on his cheek and then pushed him from the back.

 

*******

 

Jaejoong replaced his accessories back into the slots designed for them in the thin glassy drawers, grabbed the hair clip and clipped his front hairs while marching straight into the bathroom. He dropped the dirty clothes into the laundry basket, moved closer to the bath tub and slowly lowered down his body into it. The soap bubbles scattered away as he let himself sink into the fresh scented water he personally prepared in advance just now.

 

“Ahhh~ Glad to be home~” He exclaimed with a wide smile spread on his face – satisfied. Last night didn’t turn out as bad as he thought it would, but nevertheless he intended to just spend that one whole day doing nothing other than pampering himself as a reward.

 

Jaejoong just closed his eyes when he heard his father called him softly.

 

“Daddy…”

 

“How do you feels? You’re not hurting anywhere, right?” Mr.Kim stopped when he reached next to the bath tub.

 

“I’m fine, Daddy…”

 

Mr.Kim nodded and sat down at the edge. He grabbed the sponge and slowly he ran it along Jaejoong’s arm; brushing it gently.

 

“I know I could trust Yunho…and although I’m not really showing it, I’m so damn worried…”

 

“I know…and I’m fine, really…”

 

A sigh escaped from Mr.Kim’s mouth as he looks into his son’s eyes.

 

“I shouldn’t…I’m not supposed to…it’s just one night, you’re not even injured and you’re not even alone…I should get use to it…you’re grown up and it’s not like you’re going to stay with us forever…I-”

 

“Daddy…you’re scaring me…you’re acting like you’re sending me away…”

 

Mr.Kim let go Jaejoong’s hand and placed the sponge down.

 

“I’m sorry…it’s probably because of the age…getting a bit emotional lately…” He breathed out a sigh and rose up to his feet.

 

“Your mummy will bring you some foods later on...you and Yunho can eat together…he’s staying in the room next to yours…” Jaejoong nodded. He kissed Jaejoong on his head first and walked away to check on Yunho next.

 

*******

 

Yunho thought that the room felt stuffy and changed his direction from the bed to open the terrace door. The winds blew right in the second he pushed the door open and he stepped out. He closed his eyes, just wanted to get a little air first, just enough to straighten his wavering unsettled heart and then head to bed for some rest. His body ached because of their sleeping position last night and a nice sleep would make it up for it, rebuild his strength. That would do it, he thought.

 

But what about his heart?

 

They got back together, involve in a relationship for the second times. That’s good. To top it all Jaejoong finally said that he love him, those words that he’s been waiting seemingly like ages. That should be enough and there’s no reason for him to stand there staring out on the space when he’s supposed to get some rest on the comfy bed. There’s no reason for him to be so addled, so helpless like that.

 

His perfect supposedly romantic plan is ruined, so what? All he has to do is just find another way to improvise it, come up with another idea but still romantic or at least special.  That would do it.

 

Then what makes him so bothered?

 

 

*Flashback

A night before they went to their supposedly to be a vacation, Yunho sat face to face having a serious talk with Mr.Kim. Because Mr.Kim was aware of what will about to happen during that vacation – the proposal. It’s been a while since the last time they had that kind of conversation, you can call it as father and son talk. They sat there in the middle of living room where Yunho was listening to his every word and watched as Mr.Kim’s talking with a little help from his booze.

 

Jaejoong went bed early accompanied by Mrs.Kim and Mr.Kim took that advantage to spill something important to Yunho, something that he had promised Jaejoong not to tell him. He decided to break that promise simply because Yunho deserve to know.  No, it’s better for him to know before they got married, for the benefit of both sides.

 

“There’s something that you should know about Jaejoongie…” Mr.Kim poured out the wine into the glass and held it in between his two fingers.

 

“He’s sick…It developed right under our noses and we couldn’t even tell it.  it got worst after you left him…he-“ He paused, taking his time inhaling deeply.

 

“…he tried to kill himself…Bulimia and major depression based on what the doctor told us…when we found out about it, it was already at the serious stage…Luck is the only thing that helped him to survive…” The tears trickled to fall down as he reminisce it but he held it. He breathed out and took a sip of his wine.

 

Yunho’s expression turning stark but he wasn’t really surprised with what he just heard. He looked down to his hands, locking his lips tight.

 

“We called ourselves as his parents but we couldn’t even sense that there’s something wrong with him….what a joke…” Mr.Kim expressed and then he fell in a deep silence.

 

“If only I could say that it’s in the past…if only I could say that he’s fine now…”

 

“I know…” Yunho finally said something.

 

“What?”

 

Yunho glanced up.

 

“I know about Jaejoong’s condition…”

 

“W-what? How did you know? Since when?” Mr.Kim put down the glass wine, didn’t really expect that from Yunho.

 

“A while… I can tell that there’s something wrong with him…I mean, let’s face it…he’s not the same Kim Jaejoong as he was 3 years ago…he’s different and I can see from his eyes that he’s blaming me for it…since he doesn’t want to tell me, I find it out myself…with money and status, you basically can buy any information you want…” Yunho paused. He probably knows more about Jaejoong than he expected.

 

“…I’m not going to force him to tell me something that he doesn’t want to…it's not something he could feel proud about...but yeah, I do know about what he’s hiding from me…I know how serious it is and I know how serious it can be…”

 

Leaning his back against the couch, he breathed out a sigh.

 

“Then you should understand why I’m so worried about your idea of marrying him…”

 

“You’re worried about my old man…”

 

Mr.Kim nodded. Not just worried, he’s terrifying. He’s worried because he knows Jung Jin Hee very well. He’s not the kind who can tolerate things that doesn’t go the way he wants and Yunho was pretty bold in expressing his feeling, not wanting to inherit his business as well as his wealth. Yunho made it clear that he doesn’t want to have anything to do with him anymore. Yunho’s determination earned his respect and support but that doesn’t apply in Jung Jin Hee’s situation at all.

 

He might not say much, but that doesn’t mean he’s willing to let Yunho go just like that. If he failed to persuade Yunho, he might resort to a harsh way and Jaejoong’s the easy target.

 

“That’s why I made this decision, Uncle. So that I can protect him. Jaejoong have suffered too much because of me and I don’t see leaving him would do any good for both of us. I know I can’t promise him a happy ever after life with me, but as long as we’re together…I believe we would make it through…”

*Flashback End

 

 

Yunho closed his eyes. That’s what bothering him. It’s too soon for him to feel relief when he’s yet to claim Jaejoong officially. He would do anything to make Jaejoong happy. As long as they’re together. Because he love Jaejoong too much to giving up on him. He wanted to prove to his father that he can win the heart of his beloved one without using any force or threat. He wanted to show him that they can be happy even they’re not the richest people in the world.

 

If only it’s as simple as it sound. Anything that involves Jaejoong in it would never be that simple no matter how much he wished it to be. A clear example – it took him a long time just to gain Jaejoong’s trust and to hear him saying ‘I love you’. And he’s not yet counting on how many bad things occurred during that ‘waiting period’.

 

Yunho pressed his fingers to his temple, massaging it softly. Turning around, he walked back into the room and threw his body onto the bed. He darted his eyes on the ceiling, his arm on his forehead.

 

“Oh God…please don’t let me wait for too long just to hear him say ‘I do’…” He mumbled.

 

There’s not much time left for him to wait. Just let it be 5 minutes, he could tolerate 5 hours but that’s just that.

 

*******

A/N: Please support me by subscribing and comments are most welcomed~ thanks ^^

By the way, some of you might have known about this, but to those who doesn’t, I came up with the new fic titled: My 3 Identities Lover. Do check it out if you’re intrested^^ Lots of love and thank~ *bow*