"Melting the Ice Prince"

"Playboy v. Playboy"

Part 8 : Melting the Ice Prince

 

 

Jaejoong’s eyes drifted open; slowly awoke from a deep dreamless sleep. He covered up his mouth with the back of his hand as he yawned. He’s getting tired of resting at the house and when he’s thinking that he finally able to go to school; he’s somewhat happy. A bright smile spread across his face. He got a really nice sleep and he’s in the good mood that he even woke up early than usual. He then stretched out both of his arms but startled when his hand hit on something; or more like someone.

 

Jaejoong looked at his right side and that’s when their eyes met. He blinked once. Then twice.

 

“Annyeong sleepyhead~ Miss me?” He greeted Jaejoong with a foolish grin.

 

Then Jaejoong screamed.

 

“Yah! Stop it!” Yunho yelled; palming both of his ears.

 

Jaejoong however; guided by an instinct of self preservation and surge of adrenaline, he grabbed the pillow and threw it right at Yunho’s face. His heart raced as he scrambled to the other side of the bed with the blanket clutched to his chest.

 

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM? AND ON MY BED??!” Jaejoong pointed at Yunho’s position.

 

“WAIT…WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME?!!!”

 

Yunho arched his brows. He sat on the edge of the bed; throwing away the pillows that was blocking him.

 

“W-what?! I’m not that crazy; to take advantage of a sleeping and a weak guy like you…”

 

“What did you say?! WEAK???”

 

“Your parents asked me to watch over you…” Yunho said in defending tone.

 

“I don’t need to be babysitting…and definitely not by you!!!” Jaejoong exclaimed; wrapping up his body with the blanket protectively.

 

And Yunho noticed that. He eyed Jaejoong suspiciously.

 

“W-what…what are you looking at?” Jaejoong’s stuttering.

 

“Don’t worry…there’s nothing to look at…”

 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes in annoyance. This man in front of him can be called as an expert in ruining his good mood.

 

“When did you come here anyway?” Jaejoong pushed his body up and climbed back the bed.

 

“I’ve been here last night but you’re already in slumber deep…”

 

“Wait a minute…so you’re sleeping here ON THIS BED all night long WITH ME?!” Jaejoong pointed to himself with his finger. Yunho just nodded nonchalantly.

 

Jaejoong’s jaw dropped low; totally hard to believe it.

 

“What? Don’t look at me like I’m a ual offender…look at this bed; it’s huge and I just used this 1/3 part…” Yunho gestured it with his hand the 1/3 portion of the bed size.

 

“…and besides I’m the one you should be thankful…you could sleeping soundlessly last night because of ME…ME! You’re the one who come snuggling to my chest…”

 

“SHUT UP!” Jaejoong raised his voice; yelling at Yunho but Yunho just ignored it.

 

“You know how hard to sleep in the same position all night long? You hugged me tightly and my arm cramped because of you…”

 

“I SAID SHUT UP!!!”

 

“Not enough with that…you sleep talked and even moaned my name-“

 

Jaejoong had it enough and pounced on Yunho causing Yunho to land on his back and with Jaejoong’s sitting on his stomach. Jaejoong covered up Yunho’s mouth with his hands to stop Yunho from blabbering but his hands were pushed swiftly by Yunho.

 

“You were like…Yunho-ah…aaahhhh~” Yunho was obviously made that up and exaggerating things. He couldn’t help but continued teasing Jaejoong even though Jaejoong’s preventing him. He just love teasing Jaejoong and watching him squirm.

 

“SHUT UP! I SAID SHUT UP!!!” Driven by his anger and embarrassment; Jaejoong strangled Yunho down by his collar but Yunho blocked him by holding onto Jaejoong’s hands.

 

“What? You need to hear it…It’s not even the good part yet…” Yunho laughed; enjoying it. Seeing how cute Jaejoong is when his cheeks turning into red color; it makes him wanted to tease Jaejoong even more.

 

“JUST SHUT UP!”

 

Jaejoong wriggled to free both of his hands and when he failed in his attempt; Jaejoong used his mouth instead. He took advantage of their position and bit onto Yunho’s neck – hard.

 

“YAHHHH!!!!!” Yunho yelped. He flipped their bodies and changed their position in a blink. This time Jaejoong was the one lying beneath him.    

 

“IT’S SO DAMN HURT!” Yunho rubbed his neck and Jaejoong on the other hand - laughing; celebrating his victory.

 

“If you wanted to make a love bite; that wasn’t the right way…and this is how it should be…”

 

Jaejoong’s brain is still in its process digesting Yunho’s words when Yunho sank his teeth and lips at Jaejoong’s nape. It’s a wholly different story compared to what he did to Yunho before. Yunho’s lips against his skin felt so tender and from the way he’s doing it; it’s like the love itself is flowing out. He makes Jaejoong feel loved and sensuous.

 

The soft pleasant moan emitted from Jaejoong’s lips. And when Jaejoong realized about it; he quickly palmed his mouth. Yunho too was brought back to the reality as soon as he realized what he has done. Both of them stunned. Their eyes were staring deeply at each other.

 

Yunho gazed at Jaejoong’s face; from his big doe eyes and down to his lips. He heard his heart’s whispering at him; wondering how perfect Jaejoong can be. Those big eyes and his shining black orbs can put anyone he likes under an eternal spell. His red cheery lips contrasted to his white fair skin are so inviting – so tempting. Yunho leaned down closer and closer to Jaejoong; aiming at his lips and Jaejoong didn’t even show any resistance to it. However when their lips were about to meet; Yunho stopped and changed its direction towards Jaejoong’s forehead instead. He lightly kissed Jaejoong on his forehead.

 

“You should go and get ready for the school…” Yunho whispered while caressing Jaejoong’s creamy smooth cheek. His voice rasped.

 

“Y-you’re right…”

 

Yunho presented Jaejoong his best smile then forced himself to climb out of bed. If he didn’t leave now; he might never leave. He’s almost surrender to his desire and lust just now. As much as he’s tempted; that wasn’t in his list of priority. Winning Jaejoong’s heart is what matters the most.

 

Jaejoong raked his hairs with his fingers. He abruptly stood up and a wave of dizziness hit him right away. Luckily for him that Yunho’s still there to catch him.  

 

“Are you sure you’re okay? Your parents told me that you have anemia…that’s why you keep on fainting…”

 

“W-well…kind of…” Jaejoong pushed Yunho’s body lightly; giving him a space to walk out of his way.

 

Anemia? At least it rhymed.

 

“I’ll…go wash up…” Jaejoong said; practically running to the bathroom.

 

“I’ll wait here…just call me if you need anything…” Yunho shouted from his back.

 

When Jaejoong emerged from the bathroom 10 minutes later; he found Yunho’s fallen asleep while waiting for him. He took that opportunity to get dressed and Yunho’s still sleeping even after he’s finished.

 

“I wonder what time he woke up and get dressed? It must be really early then, he looks tired…” Jaejoong muttered to himself.

 

He decided to give Yunho some more times to rest while he’s doing his hair; standing in front of the mirror. Watching his reflection on the mirror; Jaejoong noticed something red at his neck. As he’s thinking what might possibly cause that; one particular scene popped up into his head.

 

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Yunho sprung up from his sleep; surprised with Jaejoong’s loud screaming. He scampered towards Jaejoong with his eyes wildly checking the latter from head to toe.

 

“What’s wrong? Are your hurt anywhere?”

 

“THIS is what’s wrong…” Jaejoong pointed to the hickey that started to visible on his neck.

 

“Ooooo…” Yunho bit back a laugh. He admitted that he’s proud with the result of his ‘artwork’.

 

“That’s what you could only say? Just ‘Oooooo’? I can’t cover it up. I can’t go to school like this…it’s visible to everyone’s eyes…they will think that I’ve DONE it…” Jaejoong’s complaining.

 

“So what? Don’t tell me you’re still …”

 

“My ity is not something to be concerned right now…THIS! How could I hide THIS?!”

 

“Really? But you’ve dated a lot…” Yunho’s still questioning.

 

“We’re underage for God sake…and ewww~ just by kissing them makes me feel disgust…”

 

“But you’re okay with me…”

 

“You are different!” Jaejoong’s restraining himself from shouting.

 

“Why am I different?”

 

“That’s because…” Jaejoong halted.

 

It almost slipped out from his mouth. It’s almost. Once it is said; there’s no way he could take it back. The only excuse that he could come up with it’s probably a joke but he knew Yunho wouldn’t buy it. And the biggest problem is; he’s not even prepared with the consequences; physically and mentally. He almost blurt it out. 

 

“Urghh…” Jaejoong turned around; utterly frustrated.

 

“If you’re not going to help me then fine…”

 

Yunho pulled Jaejoong by his wrist and buttoned up till the very upper one like a nerd.

 

“Just button up…see no one would find out…”

 

“Do you want me to die that bad?!” Jaejoong slapped Yunho’s hands away and undid the first two buttons.

 

“You’re suffocating me and it’s hot!”    

 

“Then just reveal it…I’ll take full responsibility if anyone ask…”

 

Yunho left Jaejoong in speechless.

 

*****

 

*Jaejoong’s POV

At the end; I used the scarf to cover up my neck. It’s hot still but at least it’s more comfortable and easily adjusted. Out of season; maybe… but who dare to tell me that I’m wrong. They would say that I’m looking great in anything.

 

The first thing I wanna do today is to meet Andy and explain everything to him like I promised him the other day. And then have a clean break up with him.

 

But that Jung Yunho…I really can’t believe him. It’s easy for him to say. I’ll take full responsibility. He can say whatever he wanted to say. He has nothing to lose and his girlfriend isn’t a student from this school.

 

“But you’re okay with me…”

 

“Why am I different?”

 

That’s because I love you. It’s simple as that. I took a deep breath and sighed. I almost blurt it out.

 

Jung Yunho.

 

There are a lot of questions that I couldn’t figure out the answers. He used to be someone that I really know; inside and outside. If it’s before; even he didn’t say it; I can tell what he’s thinking. But now…he’s more like a secret code that I need to decipher.

 

I can’t kiss anyone as leisurely as you did; Yunho-ah. You probably don’t even mean it when you kissed me but that kiss really blown me away.

 

Even if it’s really painful; I still want to love you. What choices do I have except from avoiding you? When I’m determined to let you go; you’ll come pestering me sticking like glue.

 

What are you thinking exactly?

 

*End of Jaejoong’s POV

 

 

Twirling the pen in between his two fingers; he didn’t even hear a word what the teacher’s talking. Jaejoong lost in his trance. The same thing happened even after the teacher’s changing. He just twirled the pen aimlessly; looking like he was about to be crushed by boredom. He used his hand to hook his chin as he’s staring into the space. He continued doing that even after the teacher has walked out of the class.

 

Junsu walked to Changmin’s table; gesturing to him to look at Jaejoong.

 

“What’s wrong with him? Is he still sick?” Changmin was wondering the same thing like Junsu did.

 

“Well maybe he is…He has a scarf wrapping around his neck…he didn’t bother to take his blazer off…he must be really freezing…” Junsu evaluated. Changmin looked up to Junsu.

 

“You think so? Because he’s obviously sweating…”

 

Junsu glanced back at Jaejoong.

 

“Yeah you’re right…”

 

“Let’s go ask him then…” Changmin suggested. Then without stalling a minute; they rushed to Jaejoong’s table. Jaejoong jumped.

 

Like they have predicted Jaejoong wasn’t aware of their presence until Changmin slammed his hand on Jaejoong’s table.

 

“You’re acting weird…”

 

“W-weird?” Jaejoong wiped off the sweat and adjusted his scarf.

 

“You’re still sick aren’t you?” Junsu placed his hand against Jaejoong’s forehead to check on the temperature but Jaejoong hurriedly brushed it off.

 

“I’m fine…” He emitted a shaky laugh.

 

“Yunho-ah…is that a hickey I saw on your neck?!” Yunho was talking to their classmates.

 

Jaejoong’s eyes widened when the word hickey is mentioned. Of course…how could he forget about it? Yunho had one too and he’s the one responsible for it. Jaejoong made a conscious effort to pay attention to the conversation.

 

“Yeah…” Yunho admitted.

 

“Jaejoong did it…” Jaejoong’s eyes were on the verge of popping out when he heard that.

 

“…and he had one too…”

 

Junsu and Changmin gasped. And so does their classmates.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…is that why you’re wearing that scarf…?”

 

“I can explain…” Jaejoong laughed nervously; flustered.

 

“And don’t tell me that you guys-“

 

Jaejoong, Junsu and Changmin glanced to Yunho and their classmate who’s still talking about the issue.

 

“We did sle-“

 

“JUNG YUNHO!” Jaejoong screamed.

 

Jaejoong jerked away from his seat and launched himself to Yunho.

 

“Stop it! You’re giving them the wrong idea…”

 

“What? I’m just telling them the truth. It’s true that we sl-“ Jaejoong covered Yunho’s mouth with his hand; disallowed Yunho to say it out.

 

“I’m sorry…we need to talk…” Jaejoong sent them a brief smile. He dragged Yunho out of his table and out of their class.

 

“What the hell are you doing?!” Jaejoong scolded but in whispering tone.

 

“What…it’s true that we’re sleeping together on the same bed…this is not the first time we slept together…there’s no need to hide…”

 

“I know…but the word ‘slept’ has a different meaning when you relate it to the hickey…can’t you just not tell them that part?” Jaejoong half pleaded.

 

“I can do that…and even better; I will go and tell them that it was just a joke…that I’m just trying to piss you off…”

 

“Thanks…” Jaejoong heaved a relief sigh.

 

“But with one condition…” A sly smile tipped one corner of Yunho’s mouth.

 

“What is it?” His gut’s telling him that it’s just another trick that Yunho’s trying to pull off but nevertheless he wanted to hear it first.

 

“Kiss me…” Yunho demanded.

 

Jaejoong’s mouth moved like he was about to say something but Yunho cut him off.

 

“Not just a light peck but a real kiss…” Yunho pulled Jaejoong to him by his waist. He caressed Jaejoong’s cheek with the back of his hand. When their skins brushed each other; Jaejoong was electrified.

 

Jaejoong’s heartbeat palpitating. He could hear it his own heart thumping violently against his ribcage.

 

Yunho’s hand tenderly cupping his face then Yunho kissed him. A soft gentle kiss full of passion. When he finally lifted his head, Jaejoong couldn’t breathe. His mouth still tingled from the feather-light touch of Yunho's lips. Yunho for sure knew how to make anyone he kiss melt.

 

“You don’t have to thank me yet…but I think I just do you a favor…”

 

“E-Eh?” Jaejoong blinked blankly. Yunho cracked into a smile.

 

“Turn around…”

 

Jaejoong stepped back and turned around like he was instructed.

 

“Andy!” Jaejoong thought that his heart dropped down to the floor. He let his guard down and let Yunho led him. He should have known it.

 

“I’ll go inside and explain everything to our classmates…” Yunho patted Jaejoong’s shoulder like he was wishing him good luck.

 

Seeing how Andy’s face grew pensive; Jaejoong could tell that Andy was there long enough to witness everything. Jaejoong closed his eyes and counted to five.

 

“Andy, I…”

 

“You don’t have to explain anything…really…I understand it…”

 

“You’ve heard it…”

 

Andy reluctantly nodded.

 

“I’m sorry…I actually wanted to end our relationship during our date that day…but I don’t know how…”

 

“It’s okay…I understand…” He tightened the grip onto the shopping bag.

 

“I’ve heard a lot of rumors about you; Jaejoong-shi…like how you’re just messing around with other people’s feeling…never really serious…”

 

“It’s not just a rumor…” Jaejoong conceded.

 

“But still…I’m serious about you…I really love you…and I was hoping that you would have the same feeling like me even the tiniest little bit in your heart…”

 

“That’s the more reason why I can’t continue with our relationship; Andy-ah…because I know how serious you are about me…about your feeling…you are not like any other guy; Andy-ah…you’re kind…and I don’t want to hurt you more than I already did…I’m sorry…” Jaejoong really meant it.

 

“Before I leave…can I ask you something?”  

 

Jaejoong nodded; allowing.

 

“Were you with Jung Yunho-shi that day…? When you left in the middle of our date…”

 

Jaejoong’s eyes trailed off to his feet; feeling guilty.

 

“Yes…”

 

“Do you love him? Because it seems like he’s very important to you…”

 

Jaejoong swallowed hard. He scratched his head as he’s trying to figure out the right way to answer it.

 

“He…he is someone that I can’t live without…”

 

Andy nodded weakly. Jaejoong can see how he’s struggling to smile.

 

“Thanks for being honest with me…I really appreciate it…Oh and here…you bag…” Andy handed him the shopping bag contains the bag that Jaejoong wanted.

 

“I don’t think I deserve that after what I have done to you…”

 

“It’s okay…just take it…I would love to see you’re using it…if I have no place in your heart; I thought at least I can be in your mind…”

 

Jaejoong accepted it. How can he not when Andy himself even said like that. But he doubts that he has any space left in his mind to think about someone else. Yunho has occupied most of it.

 

“Thanks…and I’m really sorry, Andy-ah…”  

 

Jaejoong watched as Andy walked away. He heaved a heavy sigh while looking at the bag. He then turned around only to be surprised by Junsu and Changmin. They’re standing at the door frame and they have a fierce expression on their faces.

 

“What was that?” Junsu started.

 

“Its’ Andy…”

 

“Of course I know its Andy…it’s you I’m talking about…you normally would dump someone by crushing their prides…and you’re never bothered over a break up! You’re not like yourself at all…it’s like you’re softening!” Junsu stated one by one.

 

“I don’t know…maybe because I’m tired playing around?”

 

“Really? Or maybe it’s because you’re dating the hottest man on earth a.k.a Jung Yunho?”

 

Jaejoong grumbled.

 

“First…he’s not the hottest man on earth…and second; I’m not dating him…”

 

“You want us to believe that?” Changmin scoffed.

 

“Then what about the hickeys? And the fact that you’re sleeping together…and what with the kiss just now?”

 

“Urghh~! That hickey means nothing…he continuously teasing me and it pissed me off so I bit him…and then he took a revenge on me…”

 

“Wow…teasing, biting and sleeping…huh…in my head; it could only fit with one thing…do you want me to spell it to you?”

 

Junsu whacked Changmin.

 

“That’s because your brain is contaminated with the …you should reduce watching it and finds yourself a girlfriend…”

 

“Thanks Junsu-ah…”

 

“So you’re not really sleeping together?” Junsu wasn’t finished with his interrogation yet.

 

“We slept together LITERALLY…like the way we’re sleeping when you guys sleepover in my house…we’re sleeping together, on the same bed, side by side, with clothes on…”

 

Both of Junsu and Changmin exchanged glances with each other.

 

“Then what’s with the kiss just now?”

 

“He threatened me…”

 

“It doesn’t look like you’re threatened by him. It’s more like you’re enjoying it…” Changmin tapped his feet while crossing his arms to his chest.

 

“He’s a good kisser; okay…can’t I at least enjoy it?”

 

A loud gasp emitted from both of them; disbelieved.

 

“Did you hear what you’re saying just now, Kim Jaejoong?”

 

The more words that spilled from his mouth; the more preposterous his story sounded. Even Jaejoong himself couldn’t believe what he just saying.

 

“So are we done now, officer?”

 

“Okay…I think we can accept that…but whatever happen next time; just tell us straightly…no need to hide…”

 

Jaejoong sighed again.

 

“I’m sorry okay…so can we go eat now?”

 

Both of them nodded excitedly. Jaejoong’s lips curved into a smile. He then threw both of his arms on Junsu and Changmin’s shoulders; with him in the middle. They could only take a step forward when someone suddenly called Jaejoong.

 

“Err excuse me, Kim Jaejoong-shi…”

 

“Ahh what now?” Jaejoong huffed in frustration.

 

“Someone’s would like to meet you…” Jaejoong’s eyes followed to where he’s pointing at. He’s pointing to one particular girl; wearing one piece dress.

 

Jaejoong recognized her from the other day; the girl who went out on a date with Yunho. If a girl Yunho’s dating suddenly asked to meet him; then it could only mean one thing. That Yunho has dumped her. Jaejoong couldn’t help but being hunted by a familiar fright.

 

“Oh please…not again…” Jaejoong muttered under his breath.

 

“Not again what?” Changmin was curious but Jaejoong just replied him by shaking his head.

 

“You guys go head to our usual place first…I’ll make it fast…” Jaejoong pushed Changmin and Junsu’s back; urging them to leave him and ignore the girl.

 

“Do we need to worry about her?” Junsu refused to leave just like that; not after he makes sure that Jaejoong’s completely fine.

 

“Go…I’d be fine…”

 

“Seriously?”

 

“Yes…just go…” Jaejoong continued pushing their backs; didn’t spare a minute for them to think. Leaving with no choice; Junsu and Changmin had to trust him and walked away.

 

Jaejoong waited for a moment to ensure that both of them don’t have a sudden change of heart and turning back. He waited until their figures couldn’t be seen and only then he could pay his attention on her.

 

He chose to believe that the scarf circling around his neck was the reason for him to be having a breathing problem at that time. He doesn’t even want to think that the fear of the past is the cause for him to sweat like a pig.

 

Even if he did something bad; he will never allow someone else to tell him that it’s wrong. And even if he still love Yunho; he will not going to give a chance for another girl to say that it’s disgusting. Not anymore. Only he has the right to rule his own life.

 

“Kim Jaejoong…you can do it…” His fists flexed on his pants as he’s planting encouraging words inside his mind.      

 

Taking a deep breath then exhaled; Jaejoong bravely made his way towards her.

 

“If it’s about Yunho; there’s nothing to talk about…I have no interest in his life and certainly not in his love life…” Jaejoong blurted everything in one breath as soon as he reached right in front of her.

 

“Well…you got one part right…it is about Yunho…”

 

Jaejoong moved his mouth to argue about something but he was stopped right away by her.

 

“…but it’s not about his love life…”

 

Jaejoong frowned. Well; there’s always first to everything. But it’s hard for him to believe that this beautiful girl, standing before him came with no intention to accuse for being responsible for the break up.

 

“Wait…if you’re not here for the break up issue; then…?”

 

“I’m not his girlfriend that’s for sure…”

 

Jaejoong frowned harder.

 

“You surely don’t remember me aren’t you? Well it’s not like I can blame you for it…we’ve met once when we’re little kids…I’m Kwon Boa…Kwon Joonji’s daughter…does that ring a bell to you?”

 

“K-Kwon Boa?” Jaejoong’s eyes blinked rapidly at the second he heard that name.

 

“Kwon Boa as in Yunho’s cousin; Kwon Boa? Boa noona?”

 

“Yeah…but I’m Yunho’s step sister now…”

 

Jaejoong really wanna smack himself as he finally remembers about it. How could he forget that Jin Hee ahjusshi got remarried with his late wife’s twin?

 

“Of course…haha” Jaejoong laughed dryly. He wanted to keep his composure and loosened up the scarf from covering his neck; totally forgotten the purpose of wearing it at the first place.

 

And his secret blew off right at that instant.

 

“Is that a hickey you’ve got it on your neck? Don’t tell me it’s from Yunho…”

 

“A-aniya~ it’s…emm…it’s…emm…mosquito bites…” Jaejoong covered that spot back frantically and almost got choke because it’s too tight.

 

“Oh come on Jaejoongie…it’s nothing to be ashamed off…”

 

“No no…you’ve got it wrong, noona…it’s just a prank Yunho pulled off…it’s just a prank…” Jaejoong quickly clarified while flailing both of his hands to Boa. A soft chuckle escaped from Boa’s lips.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…you do know that Yunho has no one else in Korea except you; right?”

 

It took Jaejoong for a moment to nod.

 

“This place gives him nothing but a nightmare…why do you think he came back here anyway…?”

 

Jaejoong shrugged.

 

“I don’t know…because of his girlfriend maybe…? He did tell me how he’s serious about someone. At first I thought it was you…”

 

“Yunho isn’t dating anyone right now…it’s been a long time since the last time he date someone…He came back because of you; Jaejoong-ah…because of you…”

 

*Jaejoong’s POV

My heart skipped a bit at the thought of it. Yunho came back because of me?

 

“But why?”

 

“You don’t get it, don’t you…?”

 

“I don’t get it, what?”

 

“NOONA!” Yunho’s voice interjected into our serious conversation. I saw Yunho jogged heading to our direction.

 

“Noona, I told you before…there’s no need for you to come here…”

 

“I have to go back to America today…but not for long…I’ll come back again after 2-3 days…there’s something that I need to deal with…”

 

“Oh…I’ll send you…” Yunho kindly offered.

 

They talked casually like that made me remember my own stab of jealousy after seeing them the other day. They looked really close that I can’t help but to envy her. I watched as Yunho’s lips curved into a sweet smile as he’s talking to her. I barely heard what they’re talking about because I had my eyes; my mind and my heart focusing on Yunho.

 

Just by looking at him; my heart fluttered. I knew it by now that it’s useless to fight this feeling inside of me. Even if it’s hurt and even if it’s really painful; I still want to love him.

 

Because of him my heart aches. But still I can’t deny the desire welled up inside. I want him to look at me. I want him to touch me. I want him to hold me. I want him to even kiss me.

 

“Let’s go…your friends are waiting…”

 

“W-what?” I’m too focused on Yunho that I didn’t realize Boa noona is gone.

 

Yunho moved closer to me and held out his hand. Then he stood there and waited, his gaze never leaving me. At last I lifted my hand until it touched his warm, broad fingers. He curled his hand around mine and pulled me along with him.

 

“But Yunho-ah…do we have to walk hand in hand?”

 

“You looks like you’re scared…what did noona told you, exactly?”

 

Scared? Yes, Yunho was right. I am scared. I’m really scared of how much I need him in my life. I’m really scared of how much I want him to continue holding me like this and how much I wanna tell him to never let me go.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

"Let's go out on a date..." 

 

*End of Jaejoong's POV

 

 

Jaejoong snatched his hand back; surprised. He thought that he heard it wrong.

 

*******

A/N: Another update~ Enjoy and forgive me if it's bad...please support me by subscribing~ ^^ Comments are most welcomed and your comment will be replied on the comment section. Thanks *bow*