"Another Disaster?"

"Playboy v. Playboy"

Part 15: Another Disaster?

 

 

Yunho threw himself on Siwon as he strangled him down on the ground; slamming his fist on Siwon’s face again and again like a serial criminal. He showed no sign to stop even when Siwon’s covered up with blood.

 

“JUNG YUNHO!!!”

 

Jaejoong looked at him in horror.

 

“Jae…”

 

“What the hell are you doing?!” Jaejoong ran to him and pushed his body away from Siwon. He then helped Siwon to sit.

 

Yunho rolled his eyes.

 

“Jaejoongie…I can explain…” Changmin began but Jaejoong didn’t let him finish.

 

“You don’t have to say anything; Changmin-ah…”

 

“…and you! I’d understand if it’s Changminnie…he’s in a bad mood and he tends to act violence…but you…! You’re supposed to stop him…not joining him!”

 

“You wouldn’t understand…” Yunho said in flat tone.

 

“YES!   You’re right! I don’t understand why did you do this to Siwon…what did he do to you that he deserves something like this?!”

 

“OH A LOT!” Yunho raised his voice. He rose to his feet and brushed off the dirt from his pants.

 

“He did lots of things which you’re so oblivious to see it! He’s hitting on you but that’s not the point...What he DID to get you is what makes him earned this!!!”

 

“And what did he do exactly? Tell me?!”

 

Yunho scoffed.

 

“You wouldn’t believe me anyway…all you see is me punching him…and he’s the innocent one…but I can tell you this one thing…HE’S A FAKE!!! THERE’S A DEVIL BEHIND THAT MASK!!!” Yunho pointed to Siwon’s face as he said it through his clenching teeth.  

 

Jaejoong’s eyes shooting straight at Yunho. It’s really hard for him to believe it. Yunho gave a look at Jaejoong. Dissatisfaction mirrored in his eyes. But he knew better; it’s not use for him to prove it to Jaejoong if Jaejoong himself chose not to believe him.

 

He sent a death glare at Siwon before turning around and walked away.

 

“Are you okay?” Jaejoong asked softly while helping Siwon to stand up on his feet.

 

“You’re making a big mistake; Jaejoong-ah…you’re going to regret this…” Changmin voiced out with a serious tone. He’s not joking at all as he’s saying it. He shook his head and followed Yunho’s steps.

 

Jaejoong compressed his lips into a thin line as he reluctantly smiled to Siwon. He threw Siwon’s arm above his shoulder and led Siwon back into the restaurant. They’re about to enter the restaurant when he saw Yunho drove away; leaving him behind.

 

Jaejoong flabbergasted.

 

If he go and run after him; would Yunho stop the car?

 

“Err…Jaejoong-shi…can we go in now? It’s really painful for me to stand like this…”

 

“Ah…I’m sorry…” Jaejoong’s eyes trailed off to Siwon and helped him to go inside and settled down on the chair.

 

The Manager ran to them and Jaejoong asked for him to bring them the first aid kit. Jaejoong looked around searching for Changmin but he was nowhere to be found. He guessed; Changmin too had left him.

 

“Thanks for helping me; Jaejoong-shi…”

 

Jaejoong looked at him and smiled briefly. He poured out the ointment on the white cotton and dabbed it on the injured part. Siwon winced at first but bear it nonetheless.

 

“You’re doing multiple jobs…what about the school?” Jaejoong’s making small talks.

 

“I finished school 2 years ago…I’ve been working ever since…”

 

“Oh so you’re older than me…I should call you hyung; then…” Jaejoong said; didn’t look straight to his face as he’s busy treating the injury.

 

Siwon smiled as he’s eyeing Jaejoong.

 

“I didn’t mean to bother…but what are your relationship with him? You guys seem pretty close…”

 

Jaejoong lifted his head; startled. He was a bit hesitated to answer that question. He thought he could distract himself from thinking about Yunho for a moment but he never thought that Siwon would bring that up.

 

“We grew up together…he’s my childhood friend…”

 

Siwon nodded.

 

“He’s very protective of you…I thought he’s just another man in your life…like those men you brought here previously…”

 

It took Jaejoong a moment to answer.

 

“I should warn you; I’m at extreme level of possessiveness…” Yunho’s voice resounded.

 

It’s true. Yunho said it before. Jaejoong closed his eyes. How much he wanted to finish everything and run to find Yunho. But Yunho’s furious right now. Should he wait first; letting him cool off then talk to him?

 

“No…he’s a part of my life…” Jaejoong stressed it out. That statement he made is more to himself than to let Siwon know.

 

Yunho wasn’t just anyone in his life. He’s more than that. Yunho’s the air that he breathes. Yunho’s the reason for his heart to beat.

 

“Okay done…are you sure you don’t wanna go to the hospital?” Jaejoong stood up. He’s desperately wanna rush to Yunho’s side. It doesn’t matter if Yunho doesn’t wanna talk to him yet. It’s enough for him if he could see Yunho.

 

Siwon nodded in assurance. He rubbed his hand along his jaw line; feeling the swollen part. The bump started to appear on his face here and there but he guessed it’s worth it. He finally able to sit face to face with Jaejoong and talks to him.

 

“Jaejoong-shi…I know I’m not in any position to say this…but I was hoping that we could be friend and spend some times together in the future…I don’t have that much friends…”

 

“Sure…” Jaejoong didn’t think twice as he just agreed with it.

 

Siwon’s face brightened up.

 

“Siwon-shi…I have to go now…rest properly and talk to you later; okay…” Jaejoong waved his hand and dashed out immediately from the restaurant.

 

*****

 

The butler greeted Junsu as soon as he came out from the car.

 

“Young Master Junsu…both your father and mother are waiting for you at the dining table…they’re waiting to have lunch together with you…” The butler informed him.

 

“They’re back?!” he jumped in excitement before jogged into the house and went straight to the dining hall.

 

“Appa! Omma!” He called out in cheerful tone.

 

“Sweetie…you’re home…”

 

Junsu rushed to their sides and kissed them on their cheeks. They replied the same.

 

“Junsu-ah…”

 

Junsu looked to the man sitting together with his parents at the table.

 

“Oh hyung~! You’re here too~” He went to hug his hyung; Kim JunHo and kissed him on the cheek. JunHo chuckled as he patted Junsu fondly on the back. Junsu pulled the chair and joined them at the table.

 

“It’s rare to see you here; hyung…what’s bring you here?” Junsu titled his body slightly; giving a space for the butler to serve him the menu for the lunch.

 

“I’ll be dealing the company matters whilst appa stay out of the country…”

 

“Stay out of the country?”

 

“Appa and Omma will be leaving again tonight…we’ll be staying out of the country for sometimes to deal with the new branch over there…your hyung is here to talk about the business matter…”

 

“You guys will be leaving again tonight? But you just got here!” Junsu whined.

 

“Sweetie…we know…we’ll come home as soon as we finish there…” Junsu’s mother spoke.

 

“Omma~ Can’t you stay here then? I’m so lonely…”

 

“Your appa needs me there; Junsu-ah…you should understand that…”

 

“What about me then?!” Junsu pouted.

 

“You’re grown up boy…you know how to take care yourself…and besides; what’s the use of me staying here? You’re spending your time with your friends all the time…”

 

Junsu lowered down his head.

 

‘That’s because you guys were never really at home…’ Junsu thought.

 

And just like usual; the time flew by as they’re talking about the business matter and even the jokes they laughed at were about the business. It’s almost like Junsu were never there at the table.

 

He hates that kind of situation. A home where it supposed to be a special place for you; a place where you live with your loved ones; a place where you’re supposed to be treated special than any other place but Junsu feels like he doesn’t belongs there. His family members treat the home just like any other hotel. They come when they want and they leave when they like.

 

Still; Junsu couldn’t complain a thing. He’s the second child in the family and also the maknae. Unlike others who’s being forced to inherit the family business; where their future were planned ahead by their parents and they’re given no choice to follow. He doesn’t have to worry about all that because he’s the second child. His hyung’s responsible for all the business matter and his hyung doesn’t mind. They give Junsu his full freedom; choice and wealth.

 

So there’s no need for him to complain; right? Even though love is what he needs the most. He looked at his parents’ faces and then to his hyung.

 

He put the chopsticks down next to the plate.

 

“I’m done…” He said weakly.

 

“You’re done?” His appa asked him. He nodded in return.

 

“Okay…you must be tired…go up and rest; okay…” His omma ran her hand on his arm up and down. Junsu nodded. He finished the last drop of his drink and pushed the chair backward.

 

“On second thought; I think I’m going to sleepover at my friend’s place today…” He informed the sudden change of his plan.

 

“Okay…” Both of his parents nodded; approving.

 

“Junsu-ah…everything’s okay at school?”

 

Junsu looked back to his appa and nodded without thinking twice.

 

“It’s good then…just make sure you won’t do anything that will affect our family’s name; okay…” His appa didn’t forget to remind him. It’s always the same thing again and again. Even if he wants to forget it; he couldn’t. The family’s name is the most important thing.

 

“In case if you wanna extra money; just tell us…”

 

Junsu flashed his pure smile to them and headed up to his bedroom.  He needs Yoochun. He wants to be with Yoochun. That’s the only thing that can make him forget about his pathetic life.

 

*****

 

Jaejoong barged in from the front door; throwing his shoes carelessly as he ran into his house.

 

“Ahjusshi…Is Yunho here?” He asked the Butler. He ran and climbed up the staircase right after he saw the Butler pointed to upstairs.

 

Jaejoong’s steps died as he reached at the door frame to his bedroom. There inside his bedroom; he saw Yunho’s sitting on the edge of the bed while burying his head inside his hands.

 

“Yunho-ah…”

 

Yunho lifted his face and gazed at him.

 

Fiddling with his hands; Jaejoong advanced closer to Yunho.  Yunho didn’t say word as his almond orbs scanned through the length of his face. Jaejoong wanted to touch that face. He wanted to feel the warmness of Yunho’s skin against his own. He wanted to hug Yunho tightly till he couldn’t breathe. But he froze.

 

There are lots of things he wanted to say to Yunho but his lips locked. All the things that swirled inside his head just now disappeared without leaving a single trace. His mind blanked the moment his laid his eyes on Yunho.

 

“A…are you still mad at me…?” Standing tall facing Yunho; Jaejoong restrained his wobbling knees from giving up.

 

Yunho took his eyes off Jaejoong.

 

“I’m not mad at you…”

 

“Whatever Siwon did to you…”

 

Yunho rolled his eyes at the second Siwon’s name mentioned. His ears itched and his rage started to make a countdown-waiting to explode.

 

“…it’s not an excuse for you to act like that to him…” Jaejoong reproached.

 

“If you came here just to put all the blame on me; you shouldn’t have to…I’ll just go…” Yunho rose up on his feet and pushed him away so that he can go but Jaejoong grabbed him right on his arm.

 

“I don’t want to let the problems tangled and ruin our relationship…if you have anything to say to me; to explain…just say it…makes me understands it…”

 

“I don’t feel like talking right now…” Yunho pried Jaejoong’s hand away from his arm.

 

“Acting rashly likes that…and not to forget…reckless too…it’s not like you at all…”

 

“Are you sure you know me that well? Because you’re obviously couldn’t see the reason why I’m doing it…” Yunho spoke dryly.

 

“Yeah you’re right! Maybe I don’t know you at all! Who knows 2 years is more than enough to make us grow apart! I feel like I don’t know you at all!!!”

 

“I’M DOING IT TO PROTECT YOU! BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE YOU FORGET THAT NOT ALL YOU SEE IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!” Yunho’s already reached his limit.

 

“WHY NOW? YOU’VE BEEN GONE FOR 2 YEARS! YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT I’VE TO GO THROUGH BECAUSE OF YOU! DON’T YOU THINK I KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE MYSELF BY NOW?!!!” Jaejoong shouted back at him.

 

“When I need you; you’re never there for me…even when you’re here back then; you’re never actually look at me…” One tear escaped and trailed down his cheek.

 

“You finally let it out what you really wanted to say…you’re blaming me for the bad Kim Jaejoong you’ve become…but that’s fine with me…I’ll take it as my punishment…but don’t you think you’re even cruel than me…?”

 

“…I took the first step and came out from my comfort zone just to be with you…I took a vow to myself to love you and only you…but why it’s hard for you to trust me? How can you trust a stranger but not me?”

 

Jaejoong stunned. Another tear rolled down making a visible line on his cheek.

 

“Because of what? Because I’m a playboy who knows how to crush others’ hearts…? But what makes you’re different than me then? You’re imprinting the same steps that I took years ago…knowing all of that; I still love you…knowing all of that; I still want to love you…but you…” Yunho avoided an eye contact with Jaejoong. He held back the tears from come out.

 

“…aren’t you the one who’s playing with my heart now; Jaejoong-ah…? When I’m being honest with you; you thrown the trust back to my face…is that why you never say that you love me? Because you couldn’t trust me?”

 

“No…I…” Jaejoong breathed out. He swallowed hard. He looked at him; torn by indecision. Should he tell him now? Would that make a different?

 

Yunho waited.

 

“Yunho-ah…I…”

 

“Siwon isn’t even the problem now…it’s you…You’re not ready…” Yunho shook his head; upset.

 

Trust is the base for the relationship to grow stronger…not just love…” Yunho made his way toward the door.

 

“Yunho-ah…” Jaejoong called weakly.

 

Yunho closed his eyes; shed the tears silently and walked away.

 

Jaejoong dropped down on his knees.  The tears streamed down like it has no end. Why can’t he just tell him that he really love him?

 

“Siwon isn’t even the problem now…it’s you…” Yunho’s voice resounded.

 

He was so scared to be hurt and he ended up hurting Yunho’s heart to protect his own? Jaejoong sobbed. What if he loses Yunho for real now? What would he do then?

 

“Yunho-ah…” Jaejoong stood up immediately and went out to run after Yunho but it was too late. Yunho’s already gone.

 

“YUNHO-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

*****

 

Jaejoong looked back to Yunho’s table. It was empty. Yunho didn’t come to school again that day. That day marked 5 days after the day they had argument. Yunho never called him and not even returning his call either.

 

Changmin’s been avoiding him ever since the day he helped Siwon. And Junsu seems to get caught up in something. The only one left is Siwon. Siwon’s becoming the place for him to turn to recently.

 

“You guys! Hear this!” Teamin just rushed in from the bathroom. He started to gather people all around him to hear the story.

 

“I overheard the conversation from the cleaners when I’m in the bathroom…they’re gossiping about a student’s having an affair with one of the teachers in this school!”

 

Everyone in the class were focusing on him; everyone except Jaejoong and Changmin. Junsu was nowhere in the class.

 

“Really? Who is it?” Donghae showed his interest.

 

“Apparently; they too overheard about from the teachers…so for now it’s still a rumor…” Taemin answered.

 

“But I don’t think it’s a baseless rumor…someone’s probably has been complaining about it…if this matter is confirmed…regardless of who they are; both of them are subjected to dismissal…” TOP commented; tracing his fingers underneath his chin like a pro. All of them agreed.

 

The screen of Jaejoong’s phone lightened up as a new message received.  He grabbed it hastily thinking that it was from Yunho. But it was from Siwon.

 

Jaejoong clicked it open to read it.

 

“Can we meet tonight? It’s important…” was what Siwon sent to him.

 

He stole a glance to Changmin first but Changmin wasn’t really looking at him at that time. He too had his eyes fixed on the phone screen. Heaving a deep sigh; Jaejoong replied ‘yes’ to Siwon.

 

Someone came in right after that and stood nearby his table.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…” Jaejoong looked up and met Junsu’s eyes. Junsu looked so distraught.

 

“Junsu-ah…”

 

“There’s something that I need to talk to you about… can we meet at your house; tonight?” Junsu made an earnest request. He sounded so serious.

 

Jaejoong’s attention to him was diverted back to his phone screen. Siwon just sent another text message to him.

 

“Okay…meet you at GTOP club…”

 

“I’m sorry Junsu-ah…I’ve already made a promise with someone else…” Jaejoong bit his lower lip; feeling guilty.

 

Junsu smiled bitterly.

 

“T-that’s okay…”

 

Junsu walked back to his table.

 

“What should I do now?” He muttered under his breath. He bit his fingernail as his brain’s spinning around searching for the solution.

*******

A/N: another update~ please support me by subscribing and comments are most welcomed^^ thanks *bow*