"Teddy Bear & Crown Prince ‘J’"

"Playboy v. Playboy"

Part 10 : Teddy Bear & Crown Prince ‘J’

 

 

Jaejoong lifted his head and looked up to see the label name of the supermarket.

 

“Yunho-ah…you want me to work here? At the supermarket? Really?” His black eyes widened in dismay.

 

Yunho flicked his forehead and earned an instant wince from the latter.

 

“Yah!!!” Jaejoong scowled. He rubbed his forehead and pouted.

 

“Can’t you differentiate which one is the truth and which one is the joke? You want your parents to slice me thinly; forcing you to work here?”

 

“Then what are we doing here?”  Jaejoong frowned hard.

 

Yunho then flicked the clueless Jaejoong on his forehead once again.

 

“YAH!!!” Jaejoong raised his tone even louder.

 

“We’re at the supermarket; of course to buy the groceries and the ingredient for our lunch…you think we came here for swimming?”

 

“It really hurts… you monster!” Jaejoong groaned while gritting his teeth. The red color started visible in the middle of his forehead. He’s rubbing it to ease the pain. Yunho just laughed enjoying that moment.

 

“Aww~ uri Jaejoongie is really cute~”

 

“Just laugh as much as you want…I’m going home…” Jaejoong sulked. He’s turning around ready to leave but Yunho stopped him by holding onto his forearm.

 

Yunho brushed off Jaejoong’s hand that was still rubbing his forehead and applied a soft peck on that exact spot. Jaejoong startled.

 

“There…better now?”

 

The sudden heat warmed his cheeks as the blush crept through his face. Jaejoong wasn’t dare to look into Yunho’s eyes at that time.

 

“No it’s not enough…you should do it here, too…” Jaejoong pointed to his lips as his brain suddenly came up with an idea to distract Yunho’s attention from his blushing face. He wasn’t really thinking much of the consequence at that time. He tipped up his chin arrogantly like he’s challenging him to do it.

 

But before he could say another word; he was pulled by Yunho and a soft kiss landed on his lips. He lost his word and froze on the same spot. He would never think that Yunho would do that in the public. He just let Yunho dragged him to wherever he wished to; while he’s staggering at the back trying to catch up with Yunho. Jaejoong was too busy to stay unaffected and failed to see that Yunho too was blushing madly.

 

Yunho smiled secretly as they’re entering the supermarket.

 

“Stay close to me…the floor’s slippery…” Jaejoong moved closer to Yunho like he was told and linked their arms together.

 

“What do you want to eat?” Yunho asked while pushing the cart.

 

“I want spaghetti…and ddokbukki!”

 

Yunho frowned. He stared at him, certain that he’d heard him wrong.

 

“Really? What a weird combination…” Yunho commented.

 

“I’m really hungry~ Can’t I have both?” Jaejoong asked innocently. He’s pulling Yunho’s sleeve; giving the latter his puppy eyes – hoping that Yunho would just agree.

 

“Do you know how to make ddokbukki?”

 

Jaejoong shook his head, his lips compressed into a thin line.

 

“I don’t know how to cook; you know that too!” Jaejoong said in defending tone.

 

“I knew it. Then what did you know?” Yunho questioned while looking through at the items on the shelf.

 

“I know how to eat~!” Jaejoong raised his index finger mentioned it proudly; showing his bright smile to Yunho.

 

Yunho chuckled softly at Jaejoong’s remarks.

 

“Sadly, I don’t know how to make ddokbukki, so spaghetti it is…”

 

Jaejoong had no choice but to agree with Yunho’s decision; though he was hoping that he could eat both since he’s really hungry. Walking arm in arm with Yunho; Jaejoong helped Yunho picked up the ingredients for their menu; spaghetti Bolognese. The cart slowly being filled up and there’s even some items and stuff Yunho picked that Jaejoong doesn’t know what they are or what they for. And there even some things that Jaejoong put into the cart simply because they look delicious from outside and he’s being curious wanted to try it out. Yunho was against it but Jaejoong won eventually.

 

*****

 

On their way back home; Jaejoong couldn’t wait anymore and opened up some of the things he picked just now to eat.

 

He hastily put into his mouth only to spit it out soon after.

 

“Eeew gross!” Scrunching up his face; he’s checking back onto the box to find out what he just ate.

 

Yunho passed the water bottle to him. Jaejoong took it roughly and gulped down. But he didn’t he finish with that as he opened up something else. Shaking his head; Yunho just watched him from the side while driving.

 

“Ah this one is good!” Jaejoong commented. He took one and fed Yunho.

 

“Its’ good isn’t?”

 

Yunho glanced at him and nodded; approving.

 

“Jaejoongie…”

 

“Hmmm…” Jaejoong answered with a simple hum; didn’t bother to look at Yunho.

 

“I know another thing that you’re good at…”

 

“Really, what is it?” Jaejoong was excited and a bit impatient to know.

 

“Emptying my pocket…” Yunho smiled cheekily.

 

“Aaahh~ that’s right…should I add it into my resume from now on?” Jaejoong played along. Yunho laughed.

 

“Well…you can but I think only me who’d willing to spend the money lavishly on you…”

 

“It’s not like I’m asking you to pay for me! I have my own money…if you’re that cheapskate, why did you buy them for me?”

 

“Because I love you?” Yunho blurted it out.

 

Hearing what Yunho just said; Jaejoong scratched his nose and looked at the other direction – tried hard to look like he wasn’t affected by it. Only God knows how happy Jaejoong was; smiling secretly. But still he reminded himself not to hope for too much. ‘I Love You’ in Yunho’s life dictionary could be ‘I Care For You’.

 

It started to rain when Yunho saw the line up stalls on the street. He then pulled over the car and changed the gear into the parking mode.  

 

“Emm? What are we doing here, Yunho-ah?” Jaejoong brushed off both of his hands and wiped his mouth.

 

“Getting your wish fulfilled…”

 

“Eh? What wish?”

 

Yunho unspooled the seat belt and latched it into the place. He grabbed the blanket on the back seat. He then wrapped it on Jaejoong’s shoulder.

 

“Wait here…” Yunho said. His hand fumbled underneath his seat; looking for an umbrella and he found one. He then opened the door slightly only to stick his one hand out and swung the umbrella open.  

 

Yunho got out of the car and hurried to Jaejoong’s side. He opened up the door for him and hovered the umbrella above them.

 

Jaejoong’s nose moved as he’s sniffing the familiar scent. There’s another smell aside from the smell of the falling rain down against the cobbled stone. His eyes flashed in hope.

 

“Ddokbukki?!”

 

Jaejoong clapped his hands in delightful and then he rubbed his stomach in circle.

 

“Now that it just right in front of my eyes; I’m getting even more hungrier…”  

 

“Don’t get yourself wet…” Yunho intertwined their hands together and walked closer to the stall.

 

“Ahjumma, give us 1…”

 

The ahjumma handed to them a bowl of hot ddokbukki and Jaejoong didn’t delay as he immediately digs in.

 

“Careful…it’s still hot…” Yunho warned.

 

“Ahh it’s hot…” Jaejoong fanned himself with his hand. Even though it’s raining at that time but the heat from the stoves warmed them.

 

“You’re not eating that all by yourself, right?”

 

Jaejoong brought one to Yunho’s mouth and fed him. In return; Yunho wiped the sweat that covered Jaejoong’s forehead with his sleeve.

 

“Newlywed?” The ahjumma’s sudden question almost got them choked. When he recovered his breath, Yunho glanced at her and nodded. Jaejoong blushed.

 

“Omo~ Congratulation…here…eat more…this one is free…” She handed them another bowl.

 

“Thank you, ahjumma…” Both of them bowed thankfully to her. They accepted gladly but Yunho never intend to accept it just as that. After they finished; Yunho paid her more than 2 bowls cost.

 

Because for them; they received more than that.

 

They never realized it but both of them have the smiles playing at the tip of their mouths for the whole journey way back to Yunho’s house.

 

*****

 

Yunho had his hands full with the shopping bags so he pushed the door of his house with his foot instead.

 

“You live here?” Jaejoong asked in surprised tone.

 

“Yeah…” Yunho headed to the kitchen and placed everything on the counter.

 

“Welcome to my house…” Yunho welcomed his with open arms.

 

Jaejoong let his gaze wander around the room.

 

“It’s really small…”

 

Yunho wasn’t offended a little bit by Jaejoong’s statement. He smiled.

 

“Well it’s small if it’s compared to your lovely mansion…my house is more likely the size of your room…but since I live here alone, it’s big enough for me…”

 

“I-I’m sorry Yunho-ah…I didn’t mean it that way…I mean-“

 

“You don’t have to explain…” Yunho held up one hand to prevent him from continue.

 

“I know what do you really mean…don’t worry about me…I left the high maintenance kind of style way back behind me, if that’s what you want to ask…it’s not like I’m poor…it’s just that whatever I do right now, it’s for the sake of satisfying myself and if I think that it’s enough for me than it’s enough…” Yunho elaborated.

 

Jaejoong pursed his lips. Yunho have changed; that’s what scared him the most. It’s not because he hates it since he himself was different than the past. It’s because of the gap that Yunho created between them; causing him to feel like was left farther behind by Yunho. Yunho became even more matured and his maturity somehow influenced Yunho’s way of thinking and living. It makes him feels like he has to run to catch up on Yunho’s steps.

 

Jaejoong’s eyes were averted to the phone in his hand. Jun Hyung has been ringing him more than 30th times ever since they left the cinema.

 

“Who was it?”

 

Jaejoong held his breath as his body stiffened. He couldn’t tell since when Yunho’s been standing next to him.

 

“It’s…um…Ahn Jun Hyung…”

 

“He’s kind of obsessed with you; doesn’t he? You surely know how to make guys go crazy over you…”

 

‘You would be at the top list of those crazy guys then…’  Yunho heard his heart’s mocking.

 

“Yeah yeah…I dug my own grave that’s what you’re implying right?” Jaejoong threw his hands in the air and dragged his feet lazily to the counter.

 

“You’re no better than me…you always knew how to ruin other people’s good mood…” He took out 6 cute cookies jars with different unique kinds of design and lined them up on the counter. Jaejoong’s mood was lifted up back upon seeing those jars.

 

“Yunho-ah…this one is for you…” Jaejoong passed him the bear type of cookie jar.

 

“The dolphin one is for Junsu…the devil one is for Changmin, two little angels for Bo Mi and Ga Eul and this one is for me…” Jaejoong pointed to one by one.

 

“Yours is shoe?” Yunho questioned Jaejoong’s decision. Jaejoong turned the jar facing another direction.

 

“See…it looks like an alphabet ‘J’ from this side…J for Jaejoong!” Jaejoong said in cheer tone.

 

“The cookies jar without the cookies, huh?”

 

“Fine!” Jaejoong grabbed it back and took out the chocolate coated biscuit that he bought at the supermarket just now. He was about to pour it into the jar but Yunho was quick to abstain him from doing so.

 

“You’re just going to dirty it!” Yunho closed back the lid; hugging it like it was his precious item.

 

“Hmmph!” Jaejoong huffed; jutting out his lower lip.

 

“Aish…I guess I have no choice…” Yunho dashed towards the cabinet and took out several items-the ingredients required to bake cookies. He then opened up another cabinet next to him and revealed several shapes of cookie cutters.

 

“Waah~ it’s cute…what are these for?” Jaejoong picked it up and perceived it one by one.

 

“I’ll teach you how to make dough for cookies; turning it into shapes you like then bake it…”

 

“It sounds interesting…can I invite Junsu and Changminnie too?” Jaejoong asked like a little kid.

 

“The more the merrier…and I need someone to look after you while I’m cooking our main menu; spaghetti that you’re craving so much to eat…” Yunho shrugged; approving.

 

“Tsk…I’m not a baby that needs someone to look after me…and besides; I want to help you too~ who knows you’ll burn it instead…” Jaejoong rested both of his hands on his hip.

 

Yunho stretched out Jaejoong’s arm and flipping his hand open.

 

“Look at these hands…this soft hands that never touch a frying pan before…it’s nothing different than a baby…and the klutzy you will get yourself scalded or cut so easily…” Yunho twitched his hand gently.

 

Jaejoong pulled back his hand and crossed his arms to his chest.

 

“Fine!”

 

Jaejoong looked away and put down the phone on the counter. He ran his finger across the touch screen and makes a phone call to Junsu and Changmin; inviting them.

 

*****

 

When Junsu and Changmin appeared; Jaejoong was half way done with several shapes of cookies. Meanwhile Yunho just started with the Bolognese sauce. The good smell came from every corner of the house.

 

“I’m sorry if my house is a bit small to your liking…” Yunho apologized soon after they stepped in.

 

“Nah…it’s not that small…your house is big compared to others and it still cost a fortune…” Junsu evaluated.

 

“Yeah you’re right…I’ve been to an even smaller house than this before…this one is still expensive…” Changmin interjected.

 

“Am I the only one who thinks that this house is small? But then again; when did you ever go to a place like this? Who’s house?”

 

Junsu startled. Yoochun’s face flashed into his mind.

 

“No one…I’m just trying to be smart…”

 

Changmin’s witty answer earned him a cackle of laughter. And lucky for Junsu that he doesn’t have to answer the question as they’re all have their eyes fixed on the tallest man.

 

Jaejoong and Yunho noticed the way Changmin staggered like he’s being pushed from behind.

 

“Scoot away, oppa~! You’re blocking the entrance!”

 

Then two little girls appeared from behind Changmin.

 

“Bo Mi-ah~ Ga Eul-ah~” Jaejoong ran to hug them.

 

“Oh I really miss you…”

 

“We miss you too, oppa…” They grinned widely; showing their white teeth.

 

Both of them then turned to look at Yunho. They placed their hands on their stomach then bowed to him.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo…I’m Shim Bo Mi…”

 

“…and I’m Shim Ga Eul…Nice to meet you…”

 

They introduced themselves one by one.

 

“Nice to meet you…I’m Jung Yunho…”

 

“Congratulation for your wedding~~” Both of them said in unison.

 

“Yah~ they’re not married!” Changmin nudged them from behind.

 

“It’s true Bo Mi-ah…Ga Eul-ah…we’re not married…Yunho oppa here is our friend too…” Jaejoong corrected.

 

“Oh…Congratulation to you then, oppa~ you’ve got yourself another friend…good job~” Both of them patted Changmin’s thigh; congratulate him instead.

 

Jaejoong and Junsu laughed out loud. On the other hand; Yunho tried not to make it obvious that he’s too laughing.

 

“Yah~ I’ve told you not to embarrass me in front of my friends…” Changmin talked through his gritted teeth while pulling both of their ponytails. What Changmin did caused him to suffer retaliation from the twins later on as they stepped onto both of Changmin’s feet simultaneously. He swallowed the yelp; watching the twins running away saving their lives.

 

The atmosphere in Yunho’s house suddenly brightened up because of them.

 

*****

 

Putting the mitten on; Junsu placed a new tray of cookies into the oven. Yunho looked at others.

 

When they’re fully immersed with the cookies making session; Yunho took that opportunity to call Junsu.

 

“Here…” Yunho placed a room key on Junsu’s palm discreetly.

 

“What is this?” Junsu questioned.

 

“It’s the room key of the cruise…my own cruise…for you to spend your time with your lover…I can assure you its privacy…”

 

Junsu looked at him in disbelieved.

 

“W-what? I thought you’re not depending on your father…but a cruise?”

 

“Don’t worry…it has nothing to do with my father…I bought it with my own money…I made up my mind long time ago; I don’t want to give him any reason to stop me, to threaten me, or to look down on me…I bought the cruise so I don’t have to step on his cruise…”

 

“But you’re still young…where did you get that much money without using your family’s name?”

 

“I worked…and I did some other things like invents several games…I sold the prototypes to the noted Japanese company…let just say; they paid me a lot that I don’t have to work my butts off and still can continue my ordinary life…”

 

“Wow~ I don’t know you’re such a geek god…” Junsu was surprised when he found out; pleasantly surprised.

 

“When I said that I’m a genius and Changmin is far behind me; I’m not really joking, you know…”

 

Junsu chuckled as he’s stealing a glance at Changmin. Changmin apparently had his hands full; entertain the twins’ need that he didn’t even have the time to look around.

 

“If he knows about this; he will be really piss off! I bet he would do anything just to prove that he’s far better than you…” Junsu covered his mouth with his palm; giggling. He could imagine Changmin’s furious face.

 

“Don’t tell him…I’m not doing it for a name…I’m doing it merely because of my passion and to support my living…and this…” Yunho tapped onto Junsu’s hand; the one that’s holding onto the room key.

 

“Just go with your lover and enjoy your time together…you’ll be treated as my special guest and you can go whenever you wanna go…you secret is safe with me…” Yunho assured him.

 

Junsu returned him with a grateful smile.

 

“I don’t know what to say except for thank you…again…”

 

Yunho nodded coolly.  

 

“What are you guys talking about? With all those smiles and everything…” Jaejoong suddenly walked into the scene. He had his hands at his hip.

 

“Not about you, sadly…” Yunho teased. Jaejoong puffed up his cheeks.

 

“We’re just getting along…nothing special…” Junsu answered. He then moved closer to Jaejoong and stopped just to whisper something to Jaejoong’s ear.

 

“Jealous much?” Junsu then walked away to join Changmin and the twins. Jaejoong blushed.

 

Yunho’s already back stirring the sauce; wasn’t really paid attention to them. There’s a good smell coming from the saucepan. Jaejoong inhaled deeply.

 

“Is there anything that I can help?” Jaejoong asked; eyeing Yunho from the side.

 

“Nah~ there’s nothing much left…it’s almost ready…” Yunho changed his position to stand in front of the sink. He poured down the freshly boiled pasta into the strainer and rinsed it under the water.

 

“Ahh really?” Jaejoong sounded slightly upset.

 

“Since I’ve done with my cookies; they also said they don’t need my help…Changmin even asked me to go away…” Jaejoong pouted; feeling dejected.

 

Yunho wiped off his hands with the cloth and shifted to Jaejoong’s side. Jaejoong cupped his mouth in surprise when Yunho suddenly hauled him by his waist and placed him on the marble counter. Jaejoong looked down; a fiery blush on his cheek.

 

“Since you’re good at eating…I have a better job for you…”

 

Jaejoong knitted his eyebrows; waited for Yunho’s next move. Yunho came back to him with a spoon of Bolognese sauce. He blew on it; cooling it down first before asking Jaejoong to taste it. Jaejoong just sat there and let Yunho feeding him.

 

“So…?”

 

Jaejoong’s eyes glistening; feeling impressed. He raised his thumbs up.

 

“Wow Yunho-ah…you’re really know how to cook…” Jaejoong conceded. Yunho celebrated it with a proud smile.

 

“So…can I have a full course now?”

 

“No…not yet…” Yunho shook his long scrawny finger.

 

Jaejoong huffed. He just sat there; with his hands clasped on the counter and his feet dangling in the air. He observed Yunho’s every movement as they’re talking. Once in a while Yunho will send him a sweet smile.

 

“They look like a loving couple…” Bo Mi commented. Hearing what Bo Mi just said; both Changmin and Junsu threw a look at Yunho and Jaejoong.

 

“They are a couple…” Ga Eul countered.

 

“Changmin oppa said, they’re not…” Bo Mi corrected.

 

“Are you sure, oppa? They’re looking at each other like you’re looking at food…very intimate…” Ga Eul was so eager to know.

 

“Well now that I’m seeing it…I would say the correct answer is ‘they’re not yet’…” Changmin rephrased.

 

“You’re looking at food in an intimate way, Changmin-ah? Dude, you’re seriously need to find yourself a girl…it’s not like you can have s-” Junsu began but Changmin didn’t let him finish.

 

“Yah~ there are kids over here” Changmin cupped Bo Mi’s left ear and Gae Eul’s right ear.

 

“You…do realize that they’re two of them, right Changmin-ah…so that’s mean they’re two pairs of ears…”

 

Changmin looked at him; dumbfounded. Junsu paused; pointed to the ears.

 

 “They still can hear it…” Junsu added.

 

“Gosh! He’s so stupid!” Ga Eul groaned. She brushed off Changmin’s hand roughly. Bo Mi did the same.

 

“Yah~! That’s not the way to talk to your oppa!”

 

“Hand off! You’re dirtying our hairs!” Bo Mi rolled her eyes. Some of the flour transferred to their hairs.

 

“Aish these kids…”

 

Changmin slammed his hands on the table; letting his hands covered up with flour then wrapped them on the twins’ faces up to their hairs. His actions caused them to scream – simultaneously.

 

“Aww my ears…” Junsu cringed. He swore he could feel that the floor is shaking underneath his feet.

 

“Ehem ehem…” Jaejoong cleared up his throat.

 

“It’s time to eat! Junsu, come help me making the table…And you Changminnie, Bo Mi and Ga Eul, clean up everything first… only then we can eat…” Jaejoong commanded.

 

Changmin, Bo Mi and Ga Eul were exchanging glances; then they hastily clean up in fast speed.

 

“Like sisters like brother…they’ll go crazy whenever they heard the word ‘eat’…” Junsu shook his head.

 

And just like that; they shared their first time eating together in the same place and on the same table. And for the first time ever; Yunho could feel like he really has a family to share every laugh and every tears. Changmin continued bickering with Bo Mi and Ga Eul even at the dining table. The more they’re arguing about something the more Changmin’s personality exposed. He looks nothing different than 9 years old kids. And it came to one time that they believed; the twins are even more matured than Changmin.

 

Junsu too was thinking almost the same thing like Yunho. He thought that it would be more perfect if Yoochun was there with them too.

 

It’s almost 9 at night when they started to bid Yunho and Jaejoong goodbye. Changmin was the first one that had to leave after the twins fell asleep on the couch. Junsu decided to follow Changmin with an intention to give the two of them some privacy times.

 

“Now it’s left us two…” Yunho said after closing the door.

 

“I guess it’s time for me to leave too…” Jaejoong grabbed his phone and speed dialed.

 

“Who are you calling?”

 

“My driver, why?”

 

Yunho snatched the phone and ended the call right away. Jaejoong could only blink his eyes in bewilderment.

 

“Why did you do that? Do you want to send me home?” Jaejoong asked when Yunho gave him his phone back.

 

“No…I want you to stay…its Sunday tomorrow, you don’t have to rush home… just sleepover here…”

 

Jaejoong bit back a smile. He was overwhelmed by the invitation and of course he didn’t mind to spend a night there. As long as Yunho was there.

 

“I don’t mind…but you do have two rooms, right?” Jaejoong acted calm; suppressing his excitement from overflow.

 

“Well…it’s not just two…three rooms in fact…but I don’t think you would like to sleep alone…I know you too well, Jaejoong-ah…you’re easily get scared when you’re at somewhere new which you’re not used to it…”

 

“R-right…” Jaejoong’s confirming.

 

“So...we’re going to sleep together?”

 

Yunho nodded.

 

“On the same bed?”

 

“You’ve got problem with that?”

 

“No…of course not…it’s not something new…” Jaejoong laughed nervously. Yunho cracked a smile in satisfaction.

 

“I’ll do the dishes, you can go clean up yourself first…”

 

“But I don’t have the clean clothes to change into…”

 

“Just use mine…feel free to choose which ever you like…” Yunho said and headed back to the kitchen.

 

“Okay…” Jaejoong wasn’t thinking much and just agree with it. It’s not like he can’t call home and asks the driver to bring him his stuff but he was afraid that his parents will turn up at the front door instead after he said he’ll sleepover at Yunho’s - knowing his parents too well and how nosy they can be. He still has to call home to inform his parents about the sleepover thing but at least there’s no need for them to come.

 

*****

 

A knock sounded on the door. Yunho stuck his head in.

 

“You’re done changing?”

 

Jaejoong glanced at him.

 

“Well…I’m halfway through it…I guess…”

 

Yunho’s gaze scanning the length of his body. It finally registered in his brain what Jaejoong really meant by it. Jaejoong only had a shirt on but the size of it was so big that it covered up half of Jaejoong’s milky thigh. Yunho gulped down at the sight.

 

“Is it too big for you?” Yunho closed the door behind his back and slumped down at the edge of the bed.

 

“This is the smallest one I could find…and your pants are out of the topic…” Jaejoong sighed.

 

“On second thought, maybe I should call home and ask someone to bring me my clothes…”

 

“You’re fine…just wearing the shirt then…as long as you’re wearing something underneath…” Yunho walked to him and placed a consoling hand on his shoulder.

 

“I used your new trunk…” Jaejoong pointed to an empty plastic wrapper on the table.

 

“That’s the only ‘pants’ that fit me…” He earned a soft chuckle from Yunho.

 

“That’s better than nothing, right?” Yunho said; drawing him close to him with Jaejoong’s back pressed against his chest. Jaejoong smiled admitted. He closed his eyes as Yunho wrapped his arms around his waist, his chin lightly resting on the top of Jaejoong’s head. Jaejoong’s body gradually relaxed inside Yunho’s embrace.

 

“The last time I remember; we’re not that much different…it’s kind of devastating when thinking how much 2 years could change someone…you’re taller and big very muscular…” . Jaejoong could feel Yunho’s large frame protecting him from the back. Just by resting against his chest; Jaejoong could breathe a relief sigh.

 

“…and I hate when you’re right…I’m really skinny, am I…I look ridiculous…” Jaejoong saw his reflection on the mirror. He stifled a groan.

 

“I’m just joking back then…you’re perfectly fine…” Yunho murmured next to his ear. It’s true that Jaejoong is skinnier than the past but now he was just right. His alluring curves fit perfectly against him.

 

“If you’re bigger than this, there’s no way I could hug you...my left hand won’t reach my right hand…”

 

“Yah~ not that big…!” Jaejoong punched playfully in his ribs. Yunho’s hard, lean body brushed against him in so many places, setting off little sparks of pleasure inside him.

 

He pried Yunho’s hands away from his waist and backed away a little bit to stop him from having envisioned Yunho in kind of way. It’s not the right time for him to think of Yunho that way; not when they’re alone in that room and definitely not when he’s the only one who’s having that kind of thought.

 

Jaejoong changed his position and sat on the edge of bed. Yunho copied the same.

 

“I’m glad that we can spend time together like this…it’s a good start…” He decided to change the topic. Talking would be good for him to distract his mind. He waited for some response from Yunho but Yunho didn’t give him any. Unknown to him, Yunho had something else occupied in his mind at that time.

 

Yunho grasped Jaejoong’s shoulder; gazing soulfully into his eyes. Then Yunho kissed him. Jaejoong froze in his spot; wasn’t really expecting that coming. He let Yunho’s lips assaulted his own allowing him to take advantage on that situation. Yunho’s hand then found its place back on Jaejoong’s waist as he deepened the kiss. Jaejoong moaned softly when Yunho suddenly pulled back for a break.  Not yet; that’s what Jaejoong thought. Just not yet.

 

It seems like Yunho’s feeling was mutual as Yunho’s mouth met his once again. Jaejoong wrapped his arm around Yunho’s neck and drew him even deeper; feeling not enough. He doesn’t care what the kisses means; all he knows that he doesn’t hate it. In fact; he doesn’t wish for Yunho to let go. Whatever their relationship may be; they can figure it out later.

 

Yunho groaned low in his throat as their mouth battled for possession. Soon he couldn’t tell which moans belonged to him and which belonged to Jaejoong. Yunho knew where this will lead to and doesn’t matter much he wanted to own Jaejoong and declare the beauty as his; owning Jaejoong’s heart is what more important. And so he drew back before his pulsing desire took its place.

 

They watched each other warily retreat.

 

 “I’m glad that you don’t actually hate me…”

 

Jaejoong let out a deep breath and gazed deeply into Yunho’s eyes.

 

Hate? More like an opposite of it. He loves the man before him. If someone ask him to point out what he likes the most about Yunho; he wouldn’t know how to answer it. He loves everything about him – the good and the bad. And the most important part that is; Yunho could accept all his weaknesses. In fact; Yunho knows how to turn his weakness into something better. The more he spends his time with Yunho; the more he’s attracted to him.

 

Yunho to him was like dynamite and he was playing with matches. If Yunho took another step closer to him; he had to brace himself for the explosion.

 

Jaejoong was aware that someday he will have to face the consequences and the punishment for screwing with other people’s feeling and he doesn’t care about it. But he couldn’t stay if his heart on the stake. He was so scared to be hurt and especially by Yunho.

 

“I don’t hate you…I cannot hate you…” Jaejoong stressed out the word ‘cannot’. He traced his finger on Yunho’s face and Yunho closed his face to feel Jaejoong’s soft fingertips against his skin. Jaejoong caressed fondly.

 

His gaze then fell to Yunho’s mouth. Jaejoong retreated his hand swiftly and turned away from him.

 

“What’s problem?” Yunho asked.

 

“N-nothing…”

 

No. There’s a problem. A big problem. His heart raced and he could barely resist the impulse to kiss Yunho again. It could turn out to be the worst scenario ever if he’s losing control over his desire. With them alone in the same house and not to mention the same room; he probably would throw himself and climb on top of Yunho in any given minute.

 

Jaejoong mentally shook his head. He never thought he could be this ert. 

 

“It’s getting late…the princess like you need his beauty sleep…so let’s sleep…”

 

“SLEEP?!” Jaejoong’s body jerked upon hearing the word.

 

Yunho was surprised by his unexpected reaction. He blinked his eyes.

 

“If... you’re feeling uncomfortable sleeping with me on the same bed; I would sleep somewhere else…” He stood up and grabbed the pillow with him.

 

“No!” Jaejoong’s fingertips flexed on Yunho’s arm as he’s stopping him.

 

“Sleep with me…”

 

Yunho swallowed; his Adam’s apple bobbing in his throat. He believed what Jaejoong really meant was nothing more than sleeping literally. But somehow it sounded very seductive and really misleading.

 

He tightened the grip on the pillow; closing his eyes as he nodded.

 

*****

 

After making sure that Jaejoong’s fast asleep; Yunho sneaked out from the bedroom and head back to the kitchen. He the light and he took out a small gift box from the cabinet.

 

He opened up another cabinet and took out the cookies he specially baked. He baked them secretly behind Jaejoong. Yunho then meticulously arranged them in the gift box. The first cookie is in the shape of bear; holding out the heart shape while another cookie is in the shape of alphabet ‘J’ with a crown on top of it.

 

The bear that was holding out the heart shape is representing him and the alphabet ‘J’ with the crown on top is representing Jaejoong. He arranged the two cookies next to each other.

 

‘Will you accept my heart?”

 

Yunho wrote it on the paper only to crumple it a second later.

 

“Nah it’s too greasy…”

 

“I love you”

 

Yunho rewrote it but once again it met with the same end like the previous-crumpled and thrown into the dustbin.

 

“Too straightforward…he won’t buy it at all…”

 

Jaejoongie,

“From me to you”

 

A satisfaction smile spread across his face. He then pasted it on the box and left it on the table.

 

*******

A/N: Here's another update~ tell me what do you think...was it good or not? if not i'll do my best to improve...please support me by subscribing and comments are most welcomed ^^ thanks *bow*