"The Approaching Hell"

"Playboy v. Playboy"

Part 2 : "The Approaching Hell"

 

 

Jaejoong’s ravishingly look reflected on the mirror as he’s getting reading for the school. He buttoned up his uniform and made a last check on his appearance when he heard the knock against the door.

 

*KNOCK *KNOCK

 

“Young Master…it’s time…” The maid informed.

 

Jaejoong snatched his school bag on the bed and marched towards the door. The maids that were waiting outside of his bedroom greeted him as soon as he stepped out of his realm.

 

One of the maids took the school bag out of Jaejoong’s hand and carried it for him. They’re lined up and followed their Young Master obediently from behind.

 

Jaejoong walked with his hands both fixed in the pockets, heading straight to the dining hall. He stopped when he reached at the table and looked around, trying to figure out something. The dining hall was emptied. Neither his mother nor his father’s sitting there. It’s an unusual view for him.

 

His eyes darted on the butler who’s standing at the corner; waiting for him.

 

“What is this…? Where’s Mommy and Daddy…?”     

 

“They left early in the morning, Young Master. I’m not occupied with the whole information but they did tell me that they have to pick up someone important at the airport…”

 

Jaejoong nodded; couldn’t care less. He looked down to the empty table and then back to the butler.

 

“…and my breakfast…?” Jaejoong tapped the table with his finger; referring to the empty table.

 

The butler bowed again apologetically.

 

“Please forgive me, Young Master but Lady Jae In didn’t prepare anything for you. And we…” The butler lowered down his head; afraid to continue.

 

“Proceed…I’m waiting…” Jaejoong demanded.

 

“We were specifically instructed by both Lady Jae In and Lord Joong Shin to not prepare anything for you…” The butler finished it with one breath.

 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

 

One thing that makes the Kim family is different than any other wealthy family is because of his mother. Kim Jae In never abandoned her precious son for works. She would squeeze out from her packed schedule just to cook for her husband and especially for Jaejoong. No matter how busy she is; she would never skip preparing breakfast for her two special people.

 

“What is this…? My punishment…? What…? Is this some kind of cold treatment…?”

 

No one dare to answer.  

 

“Would you prefer the fresh milk for a breakfast, Young Master…?” The butler kindly suggested.

 

“Emm whatever…hurry up…I don’t wanna be late…” Jaejoong was left with no other choice. He has a very weak stomach and he couldn’t leave without taking anything.

 

The butler nodded and went to pour out the fresh milk into the glass.  

 

*****

Jaejoong stood nearby the school gate; leaning against the stone wall while waiting for Junsu and Changmin to arrive. He stood there with arms folded and legs crossed; patiently waiting and at the same time trying to ignore the eyes that were staring at him.

 

The school students flocked to his left and the right, stalking the beauty and secretly taking the pictures of him.  

 

“I should’ve waiting at home…” Jaejoong rolled his eyes; slowly regretting. Not only that he reached the school early than any other days; he’s also one of the early comers. It’s certainly not the way he would like to start his day.

 

Not after he got isolated by his own parents.

 

The crowds’ getting bigger and bigger and so does Jaejoong’s temper. It’s getting bad and the level of annoyance’s increasing by a minute.

 

Jaejoong reached his limit.

 

The crowd jerked by the sound of Jaejoong’s dropping his bag. He shot his furious eyes to everyone.

 

“DON’T YOU HAVE THOSE IDOLS TO RUN AFTER?!! GO HARRAS THEM AND GET THE OUT OF MY LIFE!!!” Jaejoong said with his clenched teeth. By the time he finished spurting all of that; Changmin and Junsu were already out of their cars.

 

“Wow…words, Kim Jaejoong! Words!” Changmin admonished.

 

Jaejoong looked over his shoulder and saw the peanut flavor lollipop which Changmin held in between his two scrawny fingers. It’s probably because his upset stomach, but even that lollipop looks so tempting to Jaejoong.  

 

“We’re high schoolers, don’t give them a bad example! Besides; in their eyes…we are idols...” Changmin gave a friendly pat on Jaejoong’s shoulder and shove the lollipop back into his mouth.

 

“I’m not in a good mood and I definitely don’t have a time to play nice!” Jaejoong said while picking up his bag. He brushed the dirt at the bottom of his bag.

 

“You’re early…” Junsu exclaimed.

 

“You two are late!” Jaejoong said in defending tone.

 

He couldn’t tell them as to the reason why he was there early. That’s the first time in his life that he got that much free time in the morning with nothing much to do and nothing much to eat.   

 

Junsu and Changmin exchanged their glances before shaking their heads.

 

“Well… we did stop at the Amor coffee shop to have breakfast together… as usual…and we’re not that late… you are the early one…” Junsu continued to blab; unaware of what’s in Jaejoong’s head.

 

Changmin nodded, couldn’t be more agreed.

 

“We know that you don’t really trust outside food…and we do know how important your mom’s cook is, how it means a lot to you…but you should join us sometimes…” Junsu suggested and he earned another agreement from Changmin.                

“Yeah…they got the nice scented coffee and a special recipe for the pudding…they served specially to me!” Changmin said energetically and very proud.

 

Jaejoong on the other hand however, made a face.

 

“Great! Caffeine and sugar!” Jaejoong flailed both of hands to the air. He looked back at two his best friends in disbelieved.

 

“What are you? And old man, Junsu-ah…?!”

 

“…and you Changminnie…how old are you?! Whenever I see you, you’re always eating!”

 

Junsu nudged Changmin; mouthing “what’s wrong” to him. Changmin replied it with a shrug.

 

“Wow…someone’s cranky in the morning…” Junsu made an audible remark.

 

“Are you having your period, Jaejoongie?” Changmin’s poking his nerve; intentionally pissing him off. He then burst into a loud laugh together with Junsu.  

 

“SHUT UP!!!”

 

“Oh come on, Jae…you know I can’t start my morning without caffeine…I would fall asleep right at the second the class start…” Junsu reminded him.

 

Jaejoong slowed down his steps. How could he forget? In fact he was the one who’s suggesting coffee to Junsu, to treat his problem. And he glad that it worked.

 

“I know…I’m sorry…” Jaejoong hurriedly admitted his fault.

 

“You know it too, Jaejoongie…how much I used my brain per day…I need the sugar to boost it back…”

 

Jaejoong changed his gaze to Changmin and heaved apologetic sigh. For one second there he almost forgot that Changmin wasn’t like others. He’s the genius that earned multiple awards in a year in different fields.   

 

“Yeah I know…and I’m sorry…”    

 

“So can you tell us now…? What’s going on…?” Junsu began as they continued to walk side by side.

 

“What…? You’re punished…?” Changmin bluntly guessed.

 

“I don’t know…I guess? It seems that they were up to something; something that I couldn’t figure out…They were gone even before I meet them…picking up someone’s important whatsoever…”

 

“It’s weird…when I thought nothing’s gonna work on you…” Junsu commented, chuckling.

 

“The point is…I have a glass of fresh milk for breakfast and nothing more…the maids were instructed not to prepare anything for me…” Jaejoong had to spill it out.

 

“Owh…is that why you asked me to pack extra lunch box for you?” Changmin pulled out the lollipop and Jaejoong’s eyes were eyeing that tiny stick silently.

 

“Yeah…” Jaejoong answered flatly.

 

“…because Junsu’s mom doesn’t cook…sorry Junsu…”  

 

*HONK! *HONK!

 

The sound of car’s honking interrupted their conversation. Their eyes darted on the said car. They waited as the driver rolled down the window and Park Yoochun seongsanim’s face revealed.

 

“Kim Junsu-shi…I think you dropped something…” He pointed with his thumb at the phone lying on the ground not far from where they’re standing. Junsu’s hand rummaging the pocket of his blazer and finally realized about the missing item.

 

He ran and picked it up. He stopped by at Yoochun’s car to say something.

 

“It’s really yours, Junsu-ah…?” Changmin asked.

 

“Emm…” Junsu answered with a soft hum.

 

When Changmin had his eyes on Junsu, Jaejoong took that opportunity to snatch the lollipop that was in Changmin’s hand and shoved it inside his mouth.

 

“Yahh! My lollipop!” Changmin whined. Jaejoong stuck his tongue and ran away from Changmin.

 

They walked passing the several classrooms and stopped when they arrived in front of the huge door with a smell of a strong wood that have the name ‘Special Classroom’ on it. It was the class specified for the descendants of the wealthiest and noble families.

 

It was a huge class with only 8 students occupied in it. The furniture is a whole lot different compared to a normal class. It resembles an office of a corporate rather than a classroom. There was even a longue with a mini library at the corner.  

 

Every table has a name plates on it; indicates which belongs to whom.

 

Jaejoong wasn’t rushing entering the class; he looked around like he was searching for someone.

 

“You aren’t coming…?” Junsu waited at the door frame while Changmin had already disappeared into the class.

 

“You know…I was wondering about this for quite sometimes…”

 

Junsu knitted his eyebrows as he’s listening.

 

“I haven’t seen that Andy boy anymore…” Jaejoong couldn’t help but curious. No one dare to come close to their class room except Andy. They got used to his presence as he will always there; waiting outside the class.

 

“owh…the one who’s always here waiting for you just to hand you his love letter…? That Andy?”

 

“Yeah…he keeps giving me love letter EVERY day and for a whole YEAR…I haven’t seen him anymore…”

 

“I heard he’s dating a girl from his classroom. I’ve bump with them a week ago and they looks very much in love…” Changmin butted into their conversation.

 

“Very much in love? Really…?” Jaejoong snickered.

 

“So…those love letters were nothing but a bluff…?”

 

“What…? It’s not like you read them anyway…you just throw it into the dustbin…”

 

Jaejoong smirked cynically. He doesn’t have to say anything anymore. Junsu and Changmin could already figure out what’s the meaning from behind that smirk.

 

*****

 

Jaejoong walked briskly into the school canteen, followed by Junsu and Changmin.

 

They never once eat at the school canteen because Jaejoong doesn’t trust outside food. People know how much they hate the crowds and the smell. Besides it’s the rule in that school for the Special Class students; the foods will be served in their classroom during the lunch hour.

 

Their sudden appearance drew all students’ attention to watch them dreamily. Everyone scooted away; doesn’t wish to block their way.

 

“Andy…” Jaejoong called with arms folded.

 

Andy who had his eyes on the book, jumped in surprised upon seeing Jaejoong. He’s scrambling adjusting his appearance and stand up.

 

“J-Jaejoong-shi…”

 

“I’ve never seen you in front of my class anymore…what happened…? Have a change of heart…?”

 

“No…I…” He stammered.

 

“Andy…?” A girl appeared with two glasses of drinks in her hands.

 

“Now I know why…” Jaejoong’s eyeing the girl up and down. He rolled his eyes.

 

“You got yourself a girlfriend…so I guess, those words –no matter what happen, I will always love you- is nothing more than an empty promise…” Jaejoong scoffed.

 

“You…you read my letters?” Andy's face beamed in hope.

 

“…and here I thought you’re different than any other guy…I broke up with Ki Seung, and I decided to give you a chance…but I guess, you heart’s already taken…” Jaejoong ignored the question and slowly laid down the bait.

 

He pretended that he’s really hurt and walked away; leaving everyone speechless.

 

“Andy…”

 

His heart troubled.

 

“Dan Bi-ah…we’ll talk about this later, okay…”

 

Dan Bi held onto Andy’s left wrist; disallowed him. But Andy pried the grip with his right hand and ran away.

 

“ANDY!”

 

Meanwhile; Jaejoong, Junsu and Changmin waited at the corridor not far from the canteen just like what they’ve planned.

 

“He’s coming…” Changmin alerted.

 

“JAEJOONG-SHI! WAIT!!!”

 

They halted their walk and turned around.

 

“Perfect timing…his girlfriend on cue…” Junsu whispered. Jaejoong nodded.

 

By the time Andy reached him, he could barely catch his breath.

 

“I’m sorry…the truth is, I don’t love Dan Bi…I never love her…you’re the only one that stays in my heart…I was heartbroken when you dated that Ki Seung…and she approached me...I-”

 

Jaejoong couldn’t care less the details. He just waited for the perfect time. The moment when Junsu gave him a signal, Jaejoong drew himself into Andy’s arms and kissed him.

 

A long kiss that was enough to shatter Dan Bi’s hope. Andy who wasn’t realized with Dan Bi’s presence accepted the kiss; like he was longing to have that kiss his whole life.

 

Jaejoong sneakily clapped hand with Junsu and Changmin when Dan Bi ran away; crying.

 

“I’m sorry…I have to go to the bathroom…” Jaejoong hurriedly excused himself right after they parted.

 

*****

Junsu and Changmin held their stomach as they couldn’t stop laughing.

 

“That was the perfect scene ever…! Damn!” Changmin praised. Junsu nodded.

 

“But seriously, Jaejoong-ah…I would never think you would go that far just to get him…” Junsu chuckled.

 

Jaejoong on the other hand couldn’t say anything. Ever since they stepped into the bathroom; Jaejoong was so busy in cleaning his mouth. He brushed his teeth, gargling and even cleaning his mouth with soap. He kept doing that till his lips swollen.

 

“Gross! But it’s worth it, seeing her pathetic face…” Jaejoong wiped his face with a clean cloth, smirked.

 

Their laugh died when they heard the sound of someone’s vomiting and crying in the female bathroom; thanks to the thin wall.

 

They waited for a moment to reassure what they heard but they heard none. They just shrugged it off and made their way out of the bathroom.

 

A girl came out from the bathroom at the same time and almost got bump with Jaejoong.

 

“Dan Bi-shi!”

 

She was surprised to meet them but Dan Bi moved fast; grabbing onto Jaejoong’s wrist and pulled him into the girl bathroom.

 

“YAH!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!” Jaejoong wriggled out his hand and pushed Dan Bi down to the bathroom floor.

 

Junsu passed the sanitizer to Jaejoong and Jaejoong hurriedly smeared it on his hand. They looked around and luckily the bathroom was emptied.

 

“Watch outside…” Jaejoong commanded.

 

Just like usual; Changmin and Junsu let the ‘Rock, Scissor, Paper’ to decide their destiny. And this time, Changmin cheered in winning and Junsu went out to guard the door.

 

“What the hell were you thinking?!!!” Jaejoong hissed.

 

“Please…I beg you…please…just take someone else…not Andy…” Dan Bi was down on her knees; crying.

 

“You know what…I have a better idea…why don’t you just go and pick someone else?! And besides, it’s not like Andy love you…!”

 

“No…No…Andy love me…he promised to marry me…”

 

Changmin and Jaejoong looked at her in utter amazement.

 

“Marry…? Are you dumb…? We’re still young and I don’t think Andy’s parents would allow him...don’t be stupid!”

 

“I’M PREGNANT!!! I’m carrying his baby!!!He said that he will take full responsibility…” She held onto her tummy with the tears continued streaming down.

 

Jaejoong was surprised to hear that. And so does Changmin. It’s too shocking.

 

“Now I understand what Andy really meant…he regretted to be with you…but it’s not even my problem…”

 

Dan Bi’s eyes were on the verge of popping out. She was hoping that Jaejoong would at least show her some mercy.

 

“PLEASE…I BEG YOU!!!WHAT ABOUT ME?!!!” Dan Bi took a bold action by holding onto Jaejoong’s leg.

 

“YAHHH!!! LET ME GO!!! Changmin-ah…help me…”

 

Changmin was about to lend Jaejoong a hand when he saw Andy ran inside the bathroom and went ahead to slap Dan Bi on her cheek.

 

“Andy?”

 

Dan Bi gasped; holding onto her cheek. She looked up and the tears rolled down.

 

“IT WAS A MISTAKE! I’ve been thinking all night long to get away from you…My parents would KILL me if they know about this!!!”

 

“But you promised me…”

 

“I LIED! I’m so scared! I don’t know what to do!” Andy blurted out.

 

Dan Bi held onto ; feeling nausea. She didn’t reach the sink when she’s suddenly vomiting. She continued pouring out the content of her stomach on the floor.

 

“Ewww~~! GROSS!!!” Jaejoong pulled Changmin’s hand; escaping themselves. Andy was left to tend her.

 

“I’m going to call for the cleaner…” Andy too left soon after.

 

*****

 

They ran away until they reached on the ground floor. They wanted to call it a day and just go home.

 

“Urghh! It’s gross! Let’s just go home…I wanna have a fresh bath…” Jaejoong’s feeling uncomfortable after the scene; he kept on sniffing himself - afraid that the smell will get onto him.

 

The three of them reached out for their phones.

 

“Call the chauffeur” They said in unison, and then laughed.

 

Right at that time; someone walked straight to them and called Jaejoong with one name.

 

“UGLY!”

 

Jaejoong was certain that he heard it wrong but that particular word; really tick him off.

 

“What did you just say?” Jaejoong turned around and cocked his head.

 

“What…? You didn’t hear it? I just call you UGLY… U-G-L-Y…UGLY!”

 

Jaejoong clenched onto his jaw. He curled his hand into a fist.

 

“YOU!” Jaejoong said through gritted teeth.

 

A grin flashed onto his face as he smiled even wide open – proudly. The way he smiled nudged one of Jaejoong’s memories.     

 

His gut’s telling him that he knew that guy – somewhere from his past. Except that he grew up to be very tall and his teeth were straightened.

 

“Y-You…”

 

“JAEJOONG-AH! WATCH OUT!!!” Changmin and Junsu screamed to warn him but it was too late.

 

*SPLASH!

 

Jaejoong heard the crowds gasped in horror. He blinked twice. Jaejoong’s brain went into a panic mode, barely comprehend the whole situation.

 

Up on the level two, Dan Bi stood at the bathroom’s window while holding onto the pail – getting her revenge paid off.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…are you okay?”

 

Junsu and Changmin’s voice sounded so far away and faint in Jaejoong’s ears. He looked down; checking himself. There’s some yellow slimy stuff like mucus stuck all over his uniform. He smelled like vomit and pee.

 

“UGLY! Need some help?! OMG the smell…”  

 

The smell was so strong; Jaejoong couldn’t stand it. He gagged.

 

“Jaejoong-ah!” Junsu and Changmin wanted to help but the smell was too strong. They pinched their nose to block it.

 

Jaejoong gagged.

 

“UWWEEKKK!!!!”

 

*****


A/N: Please support me by subscribing~ The comments are most welcomed! Your comments will be replied in the comments section. ^^

Thanks *bow*