"The Almighty Kim"

"Playboy v. Playboy"

PART 1:  “The Almighty Kim”

 

Wearing an old school but yet a notable expensive branded glasses; Changmin’s guarding the front door of the male bathroom leisurely. He had a comic book in his hand and once in a while other people could hear his high tone voice’s laughing rhythmically and even from far; they knew who’s the owner of the voice is. 

 

A group of male students appeared from the school lobby, heading straight to the male bathroom. They were busy talking and thus failed to realize who’s standing at the front door.

 

Changmin coolly blocked them with his long slender leg. He then put down the comic book just to send his sharp fearsome glare. They bowed down immediately and begged for his forgiveness again and again.

 

“We-we…we apologizes Shim Changmin-shi…we…we don’t see…you there…” They didn't even dare to raise their heads to match their eyes nor they dare to turn their backs and run away. They waited there just like the death row criminal’s waiting for their punishment date.

 

“I don’t have the time for you guys…just go away…” Changmin dismissed them with a clear stern voice. Only then they’re finally able to breathe again and walked away while lowering their heads.

 

Changmin rolled his eyes annoyingly and hissed.

 

“Aishh…I’ve been reading the same page for the 3rd times already” Changmin grumbled.

 

Changmin titled his head to peek inside the bathroom. He rather choose to be inside and witness the whole torturing session if not because he lost in ‘rock, scissor, paper’ against Junsu. Huffing in defeated; Changmin’s eyes were shifted back on his comic book.

 

*Inside the bathroom:

Grasping onto Ki Seung’s hairs coarsely; Jaejoong dragged his so called boyfriend’s head closed to the toilet bowl, threatening to dunk him right into it.

 

“Hah…what…? What did you told me…? Your father owns 3 huge car companies…? …that you can easily give me a latest model car as a gift to me…??!” Jaejoong scoffed.

 

“YOU THINK I’M A STUPID?!!!” Jaejoong snarled.

 

The temperature’s rising up exceeded the maximum limit that Jaejoong feels like he’s boiling from inside. He really detests this one particular kind- the one that used the flattering method as a way in and have nothing but lies.

 

“You don’t think that I would believe every single word that came out from your filthy mouth, don’t you…?!!! Hurmm… DON’T YOU?!!!!!!!”

 

 “You think I don’t know…? You ‘flaunt’ me to all your friends like I’m some kind of a display and used my family name to attract the bigger fishes to sign the contracts with that company???! The company where your father worked as a SALESMAN!!!” Jaejoong snorted and threw a look at Junsu who’s standing next to him. Like they’ve planned it; they joined in laughing at him, disdainfully.

 

“YOU KNOW WHAT?? YOUR MOUTH IS STINKING!!!! AND IT BELONGS HERE!!!!” Jaejoong pushed his face and used it to scrub the bowl’s surface.

 

“I-I’m sorry…” He raised both of his hands up in the air; clasping them together and begged for Jaejoong’s forgiveness.


“I-I promise…I promise I won’t do it again! Please! I beg you, please spare my life this time…I would do anything…t-take all my money…”

 

“Why…? So that you could tell people that I’m a materialistic bastard who’s treating you cruelly after taking all your money…?”

 

“No…I-I don’t mean it like that…” Ki Seung stood corrected. Jaejoong smirked. He released Ki Seung out of his grasp and brushed the dirt off his hands.

 

“You are welcomed to do that…people won’t believe you anyway…why would I steal the money from  you when I can use a TINY little bit from my fortune to hire your whole family members…” Jaejoong gestured it with his fingers as he stressed out the word ‘tiny’.

 

“Oh…just for your information, when he said his fortune that means HIS FORTUNE…it belongs to him; his money…not his father’s, nor his mother’s and so on…” Junsu kindly make an explanation on behalf of his best friend.

 

“Thanks…I promise…I would work hard to never appear in front of your eyes in the future…” Ki Seung said while lowering his head. The bruises started to form all over his face.

 

“Okay…I really appreciate it…but na-ah…I’m not finished until I have a satisfying guarantee…” Jaejoong shook his index finger exclaiming that he’s not done yet.

 

“Junsu-ah…let’s take a look into his bag…” Junsu smiled gladly and poured all the contents out off Ki Seung’s bag; letting it drop onto the bathroom tiles one after one until it’s completely empty.

 

Jaejoong made a thorough check on his belongings and picked up the stuffs that he’s interested-the phone, the watch, the books and certain other things. He flailed them before Ki Seung’s eyes and daringly dropped them one by one into the toilet bowl. Ki Seung closed his two droopy eyes, hearing the sloshing sound upon every drop.

 

“Opps!” Jaejoong covered up his mouth with his hand in sarcasm.

 

“Junsu-ah…hand me the scissor, please…” Jaejoong asked with an open palm. Junsu put a scissor as per instruction.

 

Jaejoong then ran the scissor along Ki Seung’s blazer in different directions. He threw it on Ki Seung’s face after he finished ‘altering’ the school uniform.

 

“Ahhh…we’re finally done…” Jaejoong heaved a relief sigh.

 

“Good luck in getting a new school uniform…oh and…we leave the money nearby the sink; in case you’re out of your allowance for this month…” Junsu waved his hand and snickered.

 

*****

Jaejoong sat on the chair in between Junsu and Changmin. They were called by the Principal as regard to their ‘attribution’ to the school.

 

Jaejoong rested both of his arms on the handles on the sides of the chair and had his long legs crossed lazily. On his right side; Junsu couldn’t stay still as he’s tapping his fingers to an unidentified tune. Changmin on the other hand, remain composed on the chair with the comic book he had with him since the beginning spread on his laps.

 

He was obviously doesn’t have any intention to listen to the Principal and just being a loyal observer at the side.

 

The Principal Shin Dong Hee laced his fingers together and leaned his back against the chair. He eyed the three special students; sitting before him up and down, from the left to the right. He never thought that he as the Principal of the renowned CassiElf High School would be struggling for something rational to say.  

 

He let out a big deep sigh.

 

“Kim Jaejoong-shi…this is the 15th times we’re having a serious clogging problem as a result of your actions…it’s not like we’re questioning your behavior but…it’s REALLY kind of a pain in the to repair the same bathroom again and again…”

 

The Principal Shin Dong Hee is still far from completing his counseling session when Jaejoong put down a stack of cash on his table.

 

“I’ve just cashed this out…and I think this would be more than enough to bear the expenses for that bathroom… judging from the look of the tiles and all the furnishings in that bathroom; I believe you know how to use the money I gave properly.”

 

The Principal’s mind suddenly blanked out. He lost all the words he’s been arranging ahead earlier. Unwittingly he nodded obediently. Jaejoong, Junsu and Changmin returned him with a nice pleasuring smile and excused themselves before he could response further.

 

“What the heck they’ve been teaching their kids these days…? How the hell they’re carrying so much money to school…?” He checked the money stack and shook his head.

 

“Why quibble? He’s the Almighty Kim after all…”

 

He slammed his head on the table; sensing a failure on his part as the Principal.

 

 

On their way back to the class; Junsu’s accidentally bumped with a teacher who came out of another class.

 

“I’m sorry…” Junsu hurriedly apologized without giving a glimpse to the teacher. He helped by picking up the books and handed them back to him. To his surprise; it was an English teacher-Park Yoochun seongsaenim.

 

He’s the most popular teacher in the school; thanks to his good look and his enticing smile.

 

“Thank you…” He spoke with his husky low note voice and Junsu just replied it with a light bow.

 

5 minutes later; Junsu reunited with Changmin and Jaejoong at the bench next to the vending machine.

 

“An advance warning to you, Jaejoong-ah…the Principal will definitely inform your parents about today’s incident…” Junsu heard Changmin gave a friendly warn to Jaejoong.

 

“It doesn’t require a lucky guess because he will…”  

 

*****

“Kim Jaejoong, you’ve totally crossed the line this time!” Mr. Kim had it enough. His son seriously needed a real guidance.

 

“Daddy, can you tell me what line I’ve wrongly crossed this time…? You said it every time…at least just tell me…”

 

“KIM JAEJOONG!!!” Mr. Kim snapped.

 

Jaejoong looked down to his laps. Mrs. Kim sat down next to his son. She placed her hands and gently wrapped around Jaejoong’s two fair hands.

 

“Sweetheart…please…please stop…don’t you play with other people’s hearts… it’s dangerous…it will come and bite you at the end of the day…”

 

“So what…I should just let them put dirt on our family’s name; that’s what you’re trying to say, Mommy…?” Jaejoong rebelliously argued.

 

“What I’m trying to say is…toying with someone’s feeling; you’ll suffer even worst in the future…and I don’t want that to happen…” Mrs. Kim caressed Jaejoong’s face fondly.

 

“Whatever Mom…Dad…” Jaejoong was ready to leave but stopped to grab a slice of chocolate fudge that his mom made for him.

 

“I don’t feel like going to school anyway…just call the teachers to come home…it’s peaceful to just sit home…”

 

“Wait! You’re still going to school!” Mr.Kim warned.

 

“What…? I thought I’m grounded…?” Jaejoong cocked his eyebrow.

 

“Nope! Of course not! You are punished! As to the punishment…” Mr.Kim’s mouth moved as he’s thinking about a suitable punishment to punish their stubborn son but his brain isn’t well functioning at that time.

 

“…we will think about it later…” Mr. Kim finished it with a low and ashamed tone.

 

Jaejoong just shrugged it off and disappeared into his room.

 

“Honey…what should we do now…? He’s getting out of our hands…” Mrs.Kim voiced out her concern.

 

“It’s our faults. We spoiled that brat TOO MUCH!”

 

Mr.Kim paced back and forth across the living room while desperately think of a way to control their beloved son.

 

“We should let him suffer a little bit; in order for him to learn something…should we take away the money and all the comforts he has right now…?” Mr. Kim suggested.

 

“You do realize that the tricks like in those dramas won’t work on our son…? He’s going to do something which will bring us down along with him…” Mrs.Kim disagreed.

 

“Don’t you remember…? He did that once to us before…? He went straight to the police station and made a report saying that he was abused by his parents…?”

 

Mr. Kim shuddered upon recalling that incident. How can he forget it? It was the worst nightmare for them when all the press camped outside of their mansion. It took the hell out of them just to bury that case.  It’s all because of Jaejoong’s stubbornness; played out a trick.

 

“See…! Where in the world that have the kids’ threatening their own parents…?!” Mr.Kim hissed. Mr.Kim’s giving up and sat down to clear up his messy mind.

 

“You know…our Joongie wasn’t like that when’s little kid…he’s adorable and breathtakingly cute. And he wasn’t even like that till 2 years ago…” Mrs.Kim brought her husband walked down on the memory lane. Mr.Kim nodded in agreement. Just by thinking about it; the proud smile spread across their faces.

 

They then sighed in unison.

 

“That’s because…” They paused as one particular’s face popped into their minds.

 

“Honey…I think we should call him back…” Mr.Kim had decided.

 

“Yes…you’re right…I think we should…” And so the Kims unanimously agreed.

 

***********************

A/N: The 1st chapter is here...comments are most welcomed...and please support me by subscribing...hope you will like it...^^

 

yunnie_thepooh > thanks...i hope you'll like it...thanks for reading ^^

shinrisae > thanks for subscribing...i hope i don't dissapoint you...thanks for reading ^^

hye_woo > here's the first chapter...aww...thanks...you are overestimated me...i'm afraid that i'll end up upsetting you...but hope not...thanks for reading ^^

jaeyeoja > thank you...yunho isn't in this chapter but he's coming along...hope u'll like it...thanks for reading ^^

byul_mi > here's the update...tell me what do you think about it...thanks for reading and hwaiting~! ^^