"Yunho & Jaejoong Went Out For a Date"

"Playboy v. Playboy"

Part 9 : Yunho & Jaejoong Went Out For A Date

 

 

“Let’s go out on a date…”

 

Jaejoong’s eyes blinked rapidly. He was so sure that he heard it wrong. No it can’t be.

 

“W-what did you say?”

 

“Let’s go out on a date…” Yunho repeated with a serious face.

 

Yunho waited for some response from Jaejoong and waited. Jaejoong on the other hand just staring straight into his eyes like he was searching for a trace of joke; hoping that he could find it even for a slightest bit. He stared at Yunho, shock straining his voice.

 

“Ha Ha Ha…” Jaejoong tried to break the awkward atmosphere with his even more awkward laugh.

 

“You almost got me there…good job!” He patted Yunho’s chest; complimenting the latter.

 

“Wait…” Yunho wanted to say something but Jaejoong continued blabbering and mumbling.

 

“You always doing that…you know…joking about something with a straight face…I can’t do that, seriously…I almost fall for it…for you to blurt something serious like that, it’s either you’re drunk or sleep talking and since you’re neither, then it’s obviously a joke! I almost fall for it…Ha Ha Ha…Good job!” He gave thumbs up sign to Yunho and immediately walked away; didn’t bother to give a chance for Yunho to explain.

 

“YAH KIM JAEJOONG!”

 

Jaejoong continued walking and didn’t look back. Yunho huffed in frustration while ruffling his hair.

 

“It’s not a joke! I’m so damn serious!!!” Yunho finished up his sentence then sighed exasperatedly

 

*****

 

Jaejoong stopped in front of the vending machine. He needed something to cool him off; anything would be fine. He felt like his temperature rise up because of Yunho; certainly not because he’s pissed off nor angry but because of the heat. The overwhelming heat that almost triggers him to jump in joy because of the wrong idea that Yunho sent.

 

“It’s so close…if not; it would be really embarrassing if I really believe that….” he shoved the several coins into the slot and pushed the button. His hand was so shaking and he had his mind somewhere else that he couldn’t remember what he chose exactly. He waited nevertheless; waiting to see what’s coming out. Unfortunately he got nothing even after a minute passed.

 

“What happened?” He pushed the button again and when he still got nothing, Jaejoong made another attempt. Running out of coins; he used the bills this time and pressed the button. The same thing happened to him.

 

“What the hell…” Jaejoong pressed the button repetitively.

 

“You’re doing it wrong, you know..”

 

Jaejoong flinched; surprise to hear a voice from behind his back. Slightly covering his face while pretending like he’s fixing his hair, Jaejoong turned around. He doesn’t recognize that student but judging from his startling look, he obviously knew who Jaejoong is. Everyone does; so it doesn’t concern Jaejoong a bit.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Kim Jaejoong-shi…” He didn’t even hide the fact that he’s blushing and bowed. Jaejoong replied the same.

 

Jaejoong then stepped away.

 

“This vending machine needs a special way to handle it…you need to lightly kick at the bottom…right at this spot…” He kindly showed the right way to Jaejoong - except that Jaejoong was not longer standing there when he looked around or anywhere nearby him.

 

He looked back to the machine to see several kinds of snacks and beverages dropped down.

 

*****

 

Jaejoong walked grumpily towards Junsu and Changmin.

 

 “Yah! You said that you’ll make it fast….you’re late!” Changmin yelled with his full mouth and almost got choked because of it. He took the water bottle next to him and gulped down.

 

Jaejoong stopped right in front of Changmin and snatched away the bottle from the taller man. Ignoring the look Changmin gave him; he let the water washed down his throat again and again. Feeling far from satisfaction, he continued drinking it.

 

“My water~~~” Changmin whined as he eyed at the bottle Jaejoong just handed back to him. There’s only a quarter left. Jaejoong pulled Changmin’s hand and placed an amount of money on his palm.

 

“Yah! Do I look like I’m a bartender to you?! And I have my own money~!”

 

Junsu chuckled; amused watching the two of them. Jaejoong squeezed himself to sit in between them. He let out a deep sigh before opened up his lunch box.

 

“What’s wrong?” Junsu asked; concerned.

 

“It’s Yunho…”

 

“He pissed you off, again?” Junsu guessed.

 

“That’s not something new…” Changmin interrupted but then he was hushed by Junsu.

 

“He…” Jaejoong paused. He sighed again and pouted.

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing…” Jaejoong had no intention to finish what he just said.

 

How could he? And what he supposed to say? That he really loves the idea of going out with Yunho except that Yunho doesn’t feel the same way like he does? It’s pathetic. It’s even more pathetic if they know for how much he really loves Yunho. He sighed again before eating silently.

 

“Ah…Jaejoong-ah…remember about what you asked me to do before?” Changmin took out the Tablet and opened up a certain folder.

 

“About what?”  Jaejoong’s eyeing Changmin from the side as he’s eating.

 

“You asked me to do some research on these girls…their latest address, their latest school, their latest boyfriends and the details about their boyfriends…”

 

“Aah~ THESE girls…of course I remember…” He would never forget those faces. Those girls were responsible for making his life miserable long time ago. It’s time for him to turn back the table.

 

“And you know what…one of these girls is dating the student from our school…”

 

“Really? Who?”

 

Changmin shoved the snack into his mouth as he’s clicking something.

 

“His name is Ahn Jun Hyung…and-“ Changmin’s eyes averted from the screen to the student who’s walking towards them.

 

“-and?” Jaejoong prompted.

 

“-and there he is…” Changmin gestured with his eyes; asking for Jaejoong and Junsu to look at that direction.

 

“Oh… I know him…” Jaejoong said.

 

“You know him, seriously?” Junsu sounded so hard to believe.

 

“No…Not that ‘very close’ kind of knowing him…I met him at the vending machine just now…” Jaejoong explained.

 

Junsu and Changmin’s mouths formed an ‘O’.

 

“But why he’s heading towards us?” Changmin asked in whispering tone.

 

“Maybe he’s one of your friends, Changmin-ah? Look…he has lots of foods and beverages in his hands…” Junsu teased.

 

“Tsk…” Changmin glared at Junsu.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Jaejoong-shi…we meet again…”

 

“Omo…don’t tell me those are…” Jaejoong stood up while covering up his mouth.

 

“Yes…I think you put quite lot of money in the machine…”

 

“Yes…I guess I did…”

 

“Thanks for bringing these here…” Jaejoong’s smiling at him while taking everything off his hands.

 

There was a light pink colored his cheek as he’s looking at Jaejoong. Scratching his un-itchy head; he nodded in smiling.

 

“Oh I’m Ahn Jun Hyung…”

 

“I’m Kim Jaejoong…”

 

“I know…” He foolishly grinned.

 

Jaejoong could see like he has a lot more to say. He’s fidgeting and not to mention that he’s sweating too. He’s struggling to let it out so Jaejoong decided to give him a chance and waited.

 

“This might too sudden…but would you like…mmm… to go out with me? I mean…like a date…?”

 

Jaejoong’s staring at him expressionless. He foresees this actually that it didn’t surprise him at all.

 

A date… It’s different from when Yunho uttered it. The way his feeling reacted to it also different. Just by having Yunho looking into his eyes as he said it; his heart fluttered. And for one moment there; he thought that he’s floating like he’s dreaming about it. He wanted it to happen badly and when Yunho pulled off a joke with a straight face like that; he couldn’t help but to hope that it was real.

 

It’s a different story when it comes to another person asking him for a date. The best thing he could ever give to the latter is his sincere smile and the word ‘yes’. If only they could see what’s inside his heart then he bet no one would ever ask him for a date ever again. No emotion at all. Regardless of how romantic or sweet that person is; Jaejoong would never think the same. It doesn’t attract Jaejoong at all. It most probably because their feelings weren’t mutual to begin with but whatever that is; Jaejoong could only go through it all is because he had something else in his mind.

 

Something that would benefit him.

 

“I would love to…” Jaejoong smiled; assuring Jun Hyung.

 

Junsu and Changmin looked at each other as they exchanging glances. They smiled then shrugged. Both of them knew that Jaejoong had planned something and they couldn’t wait to know what.

 

“Pass me that juice; would you…” Junsu tapped Changmin’s lap then pointed to the apple juice that Jun Hyun brought earlier.

 

“You like this kind of drink?” Changmin questioned him as he handed Junsu the drink.

 

“You have no right to ask me that question…you eat almost everything in this world as long as it’s food…”

 

“Yes…because it can be eaten…”

 

Junsu shook his head. Putting the bottle to the tip of his lips; he turned to his right side as he slowly drinking the juice.  That’s when he saw Yunho; standing not far from them. He had his eyes on Jaejoong at that time; his face grim.

 

“Let’s go back to the class…” Changmin said.

 

“Err…you guys go first…I need to go to the bathroom…”

 

Changmin didn’t say much after that. He’s still munching the leftover and trailed Jaejoong from the back.

 

Instead of going to the bathroom like what he just told Changmin; Junsu walked approaching Yunho.

 

“Yunho-ah…”

 

Yunho looked at him and tried to smile.

 

“You look upset…I never see you in this kind of state…I can’t help but to feel concern…are you okay?”

 

A muscle knotted in Yunho’s jaw.

 

“Did you know, I just asked Jaejoong for a date…” Yunho said. His voice sounded even and calm. Almost too calm; like he’s suppressing the sadness and burying it deeper inside his heart.

 

“Really? You did?” Junsu was surprised to hear it. He guessed that’s what bothering Jaejoong. Yunho nodded; affirming.

 

“But he just brushed it off as a joke…” And the upset tone slowly resurfaced.

 

“Was it a joke then?”

 

“I don’t joke something like that…I mean, not to him…”

 

“W-wow…I never really expect that…I mean, there’s obviously something’s going on in between you two…”

 

“Lots of things going on and all the mess…I don’t even know where to start to fix it…” Yunho took a deep breath.

 

He thought he must be really insane or pretty much messed up himself for pouring out to someone he’s not even close. And worst; to someone’s that close to Jaejoong like his own brother and the probability for him to spill it to Jaejoong even higher.

 

“I think you too are aware of it…that Jaejoongie is a bit dense in this kind of matter…if you’re serious about him and you have to make him understand…” Junsu’s words somehow consoled him.

 

“I don’t understand…if it’s before; he would laugh still but then say yes…just now, he…” Yunho exhaled haggardly.

 

Junsu smiled. Jaejoong never tell him but somehow he can see what’s going on in Jaejoong’s head.  

 

“He’s just messing around… Jaejoong’s not someone that is so easy to satisfy… when he’s boring; he’s going to just dump him…”

 

Yunho smiled; agreeing with Junsu. He then took something from his pocket and handed it to Junsu.

 

“What is this?”

 

“Its VIP movie premier tickets for two…I’m supposed to go with my sister but she had to rush back to America…and then I planned to go with Jaejoongie and you know the ending for it…it’s tomorrow…go with your lover…” Yunho shoved his hands back into the pocket.

 

Junsu furrowed his brows.

 

“How did you know that I have a lover?”

 

“Well…let’s just say it’s from the experience and the instinct of a Playboy like me…the biggest playboy in the world like Jaejoongie said…” Yunho quipped.

 

Junsu perceived the tickets in his hands as he’s considering about it.

 

“Its VIP movie premier…there’s gonna be lots of cameras and reporters…we rarely go out together and we can’t risk to be exposed in an important event like that…I can’t really imagine how my parents would handle it…” Junsu’s mumbling to himself.

 

“I’m sorry?”

 

“I grew up in a strict family…all they care is their good reputation than their own son…who said that rich kids have an easy life…” Junsu faked a laugh. Yunho’s just staring at him. Junsu then stopped laughing.

 

“I’m not getting along with my parents…” Junsu added.

 

“You’re not the only one…” Yunho said; assuring.

 

Junsu looked down back to the tickets. It would be really good if he could go out freely with Yoochun to the big event like that; without really cares what other people think and with no one watching their every step.

 

“I’ll just go with Changminnie…he won’t say no because he loves watching movie…all types of movie except horror…” Junsu informed. He then finished their conversation with his signature laugh and a ‘thank’ to Yunho.

 

“And Yunho-ah…I’ll let you know the date, the time as well as the location for their date…as a thank you for these tickets…” Junsu flailed the tickets to Yunho and winked before he walked away.

 

“That would be a great idea~” Yunho shouted then a relief sigh followed soon afterward.

 

Yunho had made up his mind to make Jaejoong see what’s inside his heart. He won’t even give Jaejoong a chance to run away from him anymore. He would do whatever he has to do; even if it’s mean to ruin Jaejoong’s every single date.

 

And that evening; Yunho received a text message from Junsu.

 

*****

 

Jaejoong’s observing the cinema while fidgeting on his seat. The place was so crowded and packed with people that it makes it impossible for him to sit comfortably.

 

“Is it always full like this?”

 

Jun Hyung looked at him.

 

“Every weekend, yeah…”

 

He reluctantly rested his hand on the handle only to jerk his hand back when the man who’s sitting next to him is touching him.

 

“You have a pretty hand…and soft too…” He commented. Jaejoong looked at him in disgust and scooted away from him.

 

Jaejoong took out the sanitizer out of his bag and poured it out on his hand.

 

“This is the biggest cinema that you can book?” Jaejoong asked while applying the fluid all over his hands.

 

“I’m sorry?”

 

The movie hasn’t started yet and people are rushing to find their seats. There’s a couple heading to their line and the girl failed to see Jaejoong’s legs blocking the path. She tripped over and fell on top of Jaejoong.

 

“Oh I’m sorry…I’m sorry…please forgive me…” She quickly apologized and her boyfriend helped her up.

 

Jun Hyung stood up and apologized to them as well. But Jaejoong couldn’t take the shock.  He stunned on his seat with his eyes wide open.

 

“Jaejoong-shi…can you please move your legs…they need to go through…” Jun Hyung whispered to him.

 

“Jaejoong-shi…” He shook Jaejoong’s arm lightly and only then Jaejoong moved away his legs.

 

“You know what…I don’t think I can do this…I’m out of here…” Jaejoong rose up to his feet with an intention to leave. And he did.

 

“W-wait what?”

 

Jaejoong’s finally able to breathe as soon as he’s out of the cinema. Not willing to think twice; he just walked briskly leaving Jun Hyung behind.

 

*Jaejoong’s POV

What was I thinking? This is what I get if I let anyone take a lead. Why did I agree at the first place?

 

Yunho.

 

It’s because of him. But if I’m with him right, our situation would be a total different. He knew what I like and what I don’t. Even if we’re stuck in bad situation; not once I feel scared.

 

Aish Kim Jaejoong…you’re the worst. You got out today so that you can forget about him but you’re missing him even more.

 

*End of Jaejoong’s POV

 

“JAEJOONG-SHI! WAIT!” Jun Hyung ran after Jaejoong and pulled him by his arm.

 

“I thought you said you like watching movie…”

 

“Yes I said that...but not in a small and cramp place like that…” Jaejoong countered.

 

“That’s what a cinema look like…it’s the same…”

 

“Doesn’t it come across to you that they provided VIP cinema? Or…can’t you just book the whole seats in that cinema?”

 

“What?! That must be really expensive…I can’t afford that!”

 

“Then you should think hundred times before asking me out…”

 

Jaejoong was so determined to leave and whatever Jun Hyung say could never change his mind. Because the one he really need is someone else.

 

“Wait…don’t go…can’t you just give me a second chance…? I mean…we can do something else…” Jun Hyung pleaded.

 

“AHN JUN HYUNG!” 

 

 Both of them turned around just to see a girl around their age; looking at them with furious eyes.

 

‘It’s that girl!’ He finally met her again after two years. Jaejoong’s heart thumped nervously.

 

‘Keep it cool Kim Jaejoong…Keep it cool…You’ve changed…you have nothing to lose…show her that she’s wrong and you’re far better than her…’   

 

“You dumped me because of him? Because of a guy?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!!!” She slammed her hands against Jun Hyung’s chest.

 

“Ji Hyun-ah…please not at this place…”

 

“Do I have to watch this drama?” Jaejoong braced himself to speak; interrupting.

 

“You!” She raised his index finger and looked at Jaejoong; just like she wanted to warn him. But to her surprise; Jaejoong’s face look so familiar to her.

 

“Kim Jaejoong? YOU’RE THAT KIM JAEJOONG?!!!”

 

“Thanks for remembering me…but…what’s your name again?” Jaejoong looked at the phone screen; like he’s uninterested.

 

“YOU!” She wanted to pounce on Jaejoong but Jun Hyung restrained her by holding her back.

 

“Wait? You knew each other…?”  

 

“YOU! You can’t have Yunho and now you’re stealing other boyfriend?!!! You !!!”

 

*SLAP!

 

She just slapped by   Jun Hyung on her face.

 

“Don’t you dare talking like that to him!” Jun Hyung snarled.

 

“It’s me who asked him to go out with me…Everyone in this world would be happy to date him, so what?!!!”

 

“What? ?” Jaejoong scoffed.

 

“You know what…just take him back…I don’t want him anymore…” Jaejoong gestured with his hand; allowing her to take him back.

 

“But Jaejoong-shi? I…I’ve broke up with her already…we have nothing to do with each other anymore…”

 

“Ahn Jun Hyung!” She glared at him in disbelieved.

 

“I’m just messing around…just go back to her…POOR her…the cheap girl like her suit the cheaper place better…” Jaejoong said disdainfully and walked away.

 

“YAH!!!”

 

Jaejoong quickened his steps but at the same time doesn’t want to make it obvious that he’s running away from her. After all revenge is what Jaejoong desire and he wanted her to suffer just the way he used to. She’s one of the girls that made him tasted the real meaning of the pain and because of the pain he’s been through; for two years Jaejoong tried to run away from the past. Only now that he has the courage to face it. But still, a fear is not something that is so easy to conquer.

 

He thought that the fear caused him to imagine thing as he wasn’t expected to find Yunho – standing just outside of the cinema; queuing in the line alone. He felt like he finally able to breathe and he couldn’t tell how relief he was that he could bump onto someone that he knows. He felt even more relief when that person is Yunho.

 

“Yunho…” Jaejoong skipped his steps and ran into Yunho’s arm.

 

“Jaejoongie?”  

 

Jaejoong clasped his hand in his, hoping Yunho wouldn’t notice how much his fingers were trembling. Yunho gently squeezed his hand as his gaze slowly travelled above his shoulder; and behind his back as he’s searching for the root of Jaejoong’s fear.

 

“Yunho-ah...let’s get out of here…” Jaejoong looked up to meet Yunho’s eyes.

 

“You’re alone? Why are you alone?”

 

“That’s not important…let’s go home…or anywhere you like…”  Jaejoong urged; pulling Yunho’s arm.

 

They got out of the line and it’s already too late when they started to move.

 

“KIM JAEJOONG!!!!”

 

Yunho noticed Jaejoong’s body stiffened and the grip around his hand tightened. Yunho immediately turned around to look at the culprit. And their eyes met.

 

“Jung Yunho?!”

 

Yunho recognized the girl but it seems that he has no memory of her name. Heck, he doesn’t even remember lots of the girls’ name that he used to date.

 

“Joo Hyeon?” He randomly guessed.

 

“It’s Ji Hyun!” She corrected.

 

“W-what are you doing here? When did you come back? I thought you’re living at America…and why the hell you’re with that Kim Jaejoong?”

 

“Why the hell are you chasing after him?” Yunho answered her questions with another question.

 

“He’s stealing my boyfriend!!! He must be really desperate to get other people’s attention and went after someone else’s boyfriend…that sneaky ! He seduced Jun Hyung and then forced him to leave me!”

 

“You know…if I were you; I would choose my words very carefully…even I don’t say anything bad to him and who are you that you think you have such a right to call him that? I never punch any girls in my whole life but I won’t hesitate to start it with you…say another bad word about him and you’ll know the taste of my fist…” Yunho said with a stern voice.

 

Jaejoong flicked his gaze to Yunho then down to their hands. Yunho never released his hand and the fact that he secured Jaejoong close to him reminds him of the past. If in the past their hands weren’t that much different in size wise but now Yunho’s hands are much bigger and firmer compared to his own.

 

Yunho was right; maybe he’s too skinny.  His hands look nothing different than a girl’s hands. He hates those girls then why he tried to be one of them? It looks like it can easily break into two but the way Yunho held him; it’s so gentle despite that he’s fumed at that time.

 

“Let’s go Jaejoongie…”

 

Yunho pulled Jaejoong together with him. He just followed Yunho like an obedient kid and before he knew; they’re already in the elevator heading down to the basement car park. Both of them stood next to each other staring at the steel door. Yunho didn’t say anything for a long moment as his eyes fixed on the moving number.

 

The elevator suddenly stopped at one level and a group of people swarmed in as soon as the door slid opened. Yunho acted fast by changing their position; letting Jaejoong’s back leaned against the wall and Yunho secured Jaejoong protectively in his arm. His arms curled around Jaejoong’s waist as he drew Jaejoong closer to him.

 

The elevator stopped again and more people got in even after some got out. But Jaejoong wasn’t bothered by it at all. He hates to be stuck in a crowd and the smell of the sweat caused him queasy. But he’s not alone. Yunho stood tall and strong facing him; his warm body giving him comfort.

 

Jaejoong’s hand clutched onto Yunho’s shirt and knowing that Yunho was there with him; his tense eased a little.

 

“We’re almost there…” Yunho whispered and Jaejoong nodded. They stood really close to each other and when Yunho’s whispering just now; his breath brushed through Jaejoong’s face. His cheek warmed; flushed.

 

He inhaled a long deep breath then another as they finally reached the basement level. Walking hand in hand; Yunho brought him to where he parked his car.

 

“I never thought you would choose me than her…” Jaejoong began.

 

“Of course I would…she’s mean nothing to me but you do…”

 

Hearing what Yunho just said made Jaejoong’s heart fluttered.

 

“I doubt that you’d still choose me than those girls you’ve used to date…”

 

“I WOULD still choose YOU than those girls or any girls…” Yunho’s voice firmed.

 

“You know I just messed around and never serious with any of them…like that Jun Hyung or even Andy that means nothing to you…it’s the same thing goes to me…” Yunho opened up the door to Jaejoong and waited until Jaejoong’s fully seated before he closed the door. Jaejoong didn’t argue.

 

“By the way…were you always stuck with problem whenever you go out on a date?”

 

“Of course not!”

 

“Really? Because it looks like to me that you’re always did.  And you know what…you’re really such a lousy actor…I can see through your fear…” Yunho the ignition then started driving out of the car park. Jaejoong rolled his eyes and stared out of the window.

 

“No one can tell it except you…it’s just because you knew me too well…” Jaejoong said monotonously.

 

‘Well at least I did a good job at hiding one thing…my true feeling…’ Jaejoong thought.

 

*****

 

It took them almost one hour drive to reach at the next destination. A destination that Jaejoong could never think of.

 

“Where are we?” Jaejoong peeked out of the window; checking the familiar surrounding as Yunho entered the parking lot.

 

“Don’t you recognize this place?”

 

Jaejoong’s heart beat faster as he slowly got out of the car. The sound of the splashing wave and the whiff of the beach welcomed him.

 

“It’s the beach! It’s our favorite beach!!!” Jaejoong exclaimed excitedly. Yunho nodded while smiling; showing his perfect aligned teeth.

 

“It’s been a long time isn’t? Since the last time we came here…”

 

“Emm…” Jaejoong hummed.

 

Yunho leaned against his car watching Jaejoong spreading his arms; enjoying the touch of the cool breeze against his body. He inhaled the fresh air then breathed out.

 

“So…are we ready to go?” Yunho held out his hand to Jaejoong. Jaejoong eyed the outstretched hand then to Yunho.

 

“Yes…” He then accepted it gladly with a wide smile on his face.

 

*****

 

Tired of playing with water; they decided to just walk along the seaside. With their jeans pulled up to their knees and one hand holding onto their shoes; they walked hand in hand like a romantic couple would do. They would steal a glance of one another and just laugh it off whenever they were caught.

 

“Argh I can’t walk anymore!” Jaejoong snatched back his hand and stopped abruptly.

 

“It’s not that far…just to my car…come on, Jaejoongie…” Yunho persuaded.

 

“I’m tired~” He whined and pouted.

 

“Okay then…I’ll just leave you here…” Yunho stepped forward leaving Jaejoong behind with an intention to just threaten him. But when he looked back; he saw that Jaejoong didn’t budge even a feet. He threw away his shoes then crossed his arms to his chest; sulking.

 

A smile tipped one corner of Yunho’s mouth. He then walked back to Jaejoong in defeated.

 

“Aish…I forgot…there’s a special way in dealing with the spoiled Kim Jaejoong.” He chuckled.

 

Yunho marched towards Jaejoong with a straight face and stopped when he’s right in front of him. He then turned around with his back facing Jaejoong then crouched. Jaejoong blinked his eyes rapidly.

 

“Yah? What are you doing?!”

 

“Hop on! I’m gonna piggyback you…” Yunho offered.

 

“Seriously?” Jaejoong’s doubting him.

 

“Yeah…I’m serious…just hop on!”

 

Jaejoong couldn’t trust him. He poked Yunho’s back with his toes; testing it out. he laughed when the sand transferred on Yunho’s clean shirt.

 

“Yah! If you just want to ruin my clothes with your dirty feet; I’m going to withdraw my offer…!”

 

Jaejoong hopped on right away.

 

“Argh! Thanks for warning me first…you almost broke my back…” He quipped. Jaejoong wasn’t thinking twice when he just smacked Yunho on his back.

 

“Ack..aish!” Yunho whimpered.

 

“Serve you right…you said I was skinny so don’t exaggerate thing…”

 

“Oh so you admit that you’re skinny…”

 

Jaejoong bit his lips and ignored what he just said. He rested his chin on Yunho’s shoulder. He could feel Yunho’s broad chest and muscular body against him. Yunho grew taller and bigger for the past two years. Yunho became even tougher.

 

“Yunho-ah…what did you eat till you became this big? You grew huge…”

 

Yunho burst into laugh upon Jaejoong’s remark.

 

“Yah…haven’t you look at yourself in the mirror? You’re taller too…and beside we’re still growing…”

 

“That’s dangerous…you’ll become the beast later on if you continue growing…” Jaejoong joked.

 

“I don’t mind…you’ll be the beauty then…” Yunho blurted.

 

“Aww~ cheesy Jung Yunho…it scares me…”  

 

Both of them just laughed. They finally reached at Yunho’s car and Yunho carefully let Jaejoong sit on the front car. He then hurried to the back of the car and took out something from the trunk.

 

Yunho appeared with a cartoon printed blanket and wrapped on Jaejoong’s shoulder.

 

“Thanks…” Jaejoong perceived the blanket then glanced back at Yunho.

 

“Just wait here…I need to go somewhere…” Yunho said and ran to the convenience store located on their left. Jaejoong nodded while protruding his bottom lip; wasn’t suspecting anything.

 

Oblivious with what Yunho intended to do; Jaejoong just brushed the sand off his feet. He swung his legs back and forth while waiting for Yunho.

 

Yunho appeared after 10 minutes; bringing along with him 2 cones of ice cream in two different flavor.

 

“Wow~ Ice cream~!” Jaejoong cheered and took it from Yunho’s hand.

 

“Hold this one for me too…” Yunho asked and Jaejoong did as what he told; holding onto Yunho’s ice cream.

 

He watched as Yunho took out something from the plastic bag. Jaejoong’s face brightened up upon seeing the couple flip flop in Yunho’s hand.

 

“Yunho put it on for me, hurry up! Wow it’s really cute~! You got this from the convenience store too?”

 

Yunho nodded while putting it on Jaejoong’s feet. He wore one too and then settled down next to Jaejoong on the front car. He took his ice cream and immediately it upward.

 

“Yunho-ah…come closer…” Jaejoong asked. Yunho edged closer to him then Jaejoong wrapped the blanket on his shoulder too. Jaejoong fascinated Yunho with his smile but Yunho never showed it and remain composed. They sat there while on the ice cream and shared the same blanket.

 

Jaejoong could never ask for more. Yunho gave him more than he ever wanted. He’s really happy just to be able to sit there with Yunho; spending their times together likes that. He hopes that the time would stop.

 

There’s 5 hours to go before the sun set and Yunho has lots more planned inside his mind for Jaejoong. All he wants is to make Jaejoong to fall for him.

 

“So where are we going next? I’m hungry…” Jaejoong flapped his eyelashes to Yunho; showing him his innocent look while pouting.

 

“Hurm…I can’t tell you yet…but somewhere you would never expect…”

 

“That place can fill my empty stomach?”

 

Yunho’s laugh erupted.

 

“Yes…but you have to work first…” Yunho tapped Jaejoong’s nose with his finger. Jaejoong looked at him in grimace.

 

“I’m at it, you know that too…” Jaejoong his ice cream sullenly. Yunho shook his head and chuckled.

 

*******

A/N: So this chapter end up being quite longer than i've expected...*bow down* I'm sorry...hope you guys don't mind it...and I'm sorry for the late update...please support me by subscribing and comments are most welcomed~ comments will be replied in the comment section...^^ thanks