A Meeting In the Rain

SNSD Goes To School

 

(This Chapter will all be in Fany's POV)
 
 
 
I ran on the treadmill listening to Infinite's Only Tears. I listened to songs like his whenever I ran. It helped me think. And I thought alot. About everything. My life. My sisters. My mom. And recently a boy. I sighed and pushed my self harder, ignoring all my thoughts. I finished after thirty minutes and wiped the sweat off my forehead with a towel. I went into the locker room and changed into some jeans and a sweater. Putting my hair up and forgeting to put makeup on. I grabbed my bag and headed out of the gym.
 
It had started to get chilly, winter was on its way. I shivered and started walking to our dorm that was not far from the gym. I felt a rain drop fall on my face and looked up. More drops were falling from the sky and I realized it was going to poor. I scrunched up, waiting for the water to hit me. I looked up and saw an umbrella, and a smiling boy. Zelo.
 
He walked with me to the dorm and we stopped when we came to the door.
"Gomawo Zelo!" I smiled at the boy bowing my head. His head dropped in embaressment and I giggled.
 
"Its nothing Noona! I was just out for a walk and I happened to run into you." He scratched his head and smiled. 
 
"Neh, you better get home before it rains harder!" He nodded and walked away.
 
"Gomawo!" I yelled and he turned and waved as he left. I got upstairs into our dorm and walked into the bathroom. I realized that whole time we talked, I didn't have makeup on.
_____________________________________________________________________
 
The girls and I sat in our dorm eating take out. 
 
"Ya Jessica! Taeyeon! Why are you not eating?!" I turned to the two girls pouting in the corner.
 
"WE MISS OUR BOYFRIENDS." They both cried laying on the floor. Sooyoung groaned and stood up.
 
"Well if you're not gonna eat your food, I will!" They both jumped up and shoved the rice down their throats. "Aish."
 
"You know none of us have boyfriends and you think you can just talk about yours all the time?! ANIYO. You can talk about your boyfriends WITH your boyfriends!" I yelled and fell back on the couch.
 
"What's wrong Fany ah?" They girls turned to me with concern in their eyes. 
 
"Mianhae. I just feel tired all the time. And not just physicaly tired, but tired of the company's rules. I want to live my life and fall in love and travel the world, sleep in, get a job. But I can't. And it's not like I hate doing this, I absolutly love it, but I just want a break."
 
Yuri rubbed my back and Hyoyeon held my hand, "We all feel the same way Fany, so don't feel bad." Jessica pulled me in for a hug.
 
"But you like someone don't you unnie?" I got flustered, and glared at Yoona.
 
"A-a-ani!" I shook my hands and hid my burning red face. "SHE DOES!!" The girls got up and started dancing around teasing me. I sighed.
 
"Tell us!" The all gathered around and looked at me. "ANIYO." 
 
Taeyeon smirked. "I know who it is." They turned to her and dog pilled ontop of her. 
 
"I wanna know!" Even maknae Seohyun was in on it.
 
"YA!" Everyone got off quickly as Tae got up and glared at them. She motioned for them to come closer and she whispered. 
 
"YA YOU LIKE THAT ZELO KID FROM SCHOOL?!?!?" Taeyeon hit Sunny on the head as she pouted.
 
"Hubby!" I frowned as she ran over to me apologizing. 
 
"Im sorry! Im sorry!" I grabbed her cheeks and cooed. "Waaah!~ isn't she just the cutest!" She looked at me wide eyed. 
 
"You're not mad?" I shrugged and sat up. "Why should I be? You guys are my sister and we share everything so you should all know! BUT- it's not true!" 
 
The other girl fought over by the table while YoonYul sat in the corner.
 
"Who knows what will happen between them? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Jessica turned to them and glared.
 
"Shut up." They cowarded away, but with the evil plan still in there head.
Yuri smirked at Yoona and the high fived. 
 
"Perfect. Just wait Fany, just wait."
__________________________________________________
YA YOONYUL IS EVIL ^^ kekekekekek :3
Enjoy~ and please comment and wait for the next chapter! <3
SORRY ITS SO SHORT :(
 
          You better like it.
 
 
 
Just kidding I love you all.
 
 
 
 
ehehehehe i will leave you all with Fany! :)
 
 
 
 
 
Annyeong! <3