Falling For You

SNSD Goes To School

 

"Get ready girls! You have a Music Bank performance soon!" Tiffany groaned as she slowly got out of bed. She really wanted to sleep more but couldn't. Sadly Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung and her were out late last night and got in at 2 am. As the other girls woke up, they headed for the car and were off to the studio. 
 
"Ooh, fany, you get to see your lover boy today!" Sunny exclamied.
 
"Eh?!" Her eyes widened and she shook her head. "Who?"
 
"Ah Zelo!" She winked and Tiffany gasped and waved her hands at them. "N-n-no he's not!"
 
They all laughed at her as she sunk back in her seat. They got to the studio and headed back stage. Tiffany was one of the first to get her makeup done so she decided to walk around. She wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone. 
 
"Ah Mianhaeyo!" She bowed and heard the person laugh. She looked up to see Donghae and Leeteuk smiling at her. "Its fine Fany!" She gave them a smile. "Are Jess and Tae in your dressing room?"
 
She nodded and the ran off, waving at her. She sighed and continued walking. No matter how much she wanted a guy to love and take care of her, it was only a dream. And one that didn't really have a chance of coming true. 
 
"Jealous, huh?" She turned to see L smiling down at her. She laughed and sighed. "Nope! Just a bit tired right now." He laughed seeing she avoided the question. They walked around the studio a little bit longer, until she felt someone staring at her. Tiffany turned to see Zelo glaring at L. She ran over to him.
 
"Whats wrong?" She could tell he was angry, and he breathed a few times before he spoke.
 
"Don't hang around him anymore."
 
"What?" She frowned, clenching her fists. 
 
"Just don't."
 
"Your not my father! You can't tell me what to do!" Before he could speak, she ran off leaving Zelo and L in the hall. 
 
*Tiffany POV* 
 
I stomped back to the dressing room angry at Zelo. Why did he think he could tell me what to do? I opened the door and slammed it shut, walking over to a chair and sitting down. The girls looked at me, shocked. 
 
"Did something happen?" I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it as loud as I could.
 
 I quickly got up and ran out of the room. I wanted to confront Zelo on what he said, and ran to his dressing room. As I was coming around the corner, I saw him standing there. And infront of him was a girl. 
 
"Jelo!" Anger boiled inside of me. Thats what I called him. 
 
"Why didn't you call me?" I could tell he sighed then he grabbed her shoulders. 
 
"Ya, Uee, were over. We broke up a year ago. Stop trying so hard." 
 
"I still love you." Then she leaned in and kissed him.
 
My heart stopped and I slid down the wall and sat on the floor. I pulled my knees up to my chest and bit my lip. Why? Why am I so jealous? Why can't I stop thinking about him? I then felt tears slip down my cheeks and onto my pants. 
 
"Fany ah! Where are you?" I stood up quickly and wiped my eyes. I soon found Jessica.
 
"We have ten minutes until we go on!" I nodded and turned my head to see Zelo staring at me. His eyes full of worry. I brushed it off and turned my head as we walked back to our room. 
 
I then realized at the time, 
 
I was in love with him.
 
__________________________
 
Finally they both confesed to themselves that they love each other :') 
Sorry its short! The next ones will be longer ~ :D
<3
 
 
Isn't it so similar? ;) aha, aniyo, but i was really bored yesterday and decided to make this :D
 
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed it!~ <3