Happy Ending....?

SNSD Goes To School

 

"Zelo?"
 
I stopped in my tracks, still breathing heavily from running. Stupid idea to wear heals.
 
"Wheres Taeyeon?" I asked, walking closer to him. He smiled at me and grabbed my hands so I was facing him.
 
"To tell you the truth, they pretend something was wrong just to get you here." I sighed and shook my head.
 
I then looked around. The ground was covered in a path of roses and candles and the trees were strung with lights.
 
"But that's not the point." I forgot about my angry thoughts and turned to Zelo who then pulled a bouquet of roses from behind his back. 
 
My face lit up and a big smile fell upon it as I felt tears prick in the corners of my eyes. 
 
"I'm really sorry for overreacting about the whole Eunhyuk thing. I'm the one at fault here and I hope you can forgive me." I glanced up at him as he gave me puppy dog eyes. I giggled and hit his arm.
 
"Of course I forgive you!" His face lit up with a big grin and he picked me up and spun me around. 
 
He set me back down on the ground, with my arms still around his neck and his arms still around my waist. 
 
"Kiss me." I smiled at him and leaned in as he closed his eyes. I had to hold myself back from laughing at his face and then quickly pecked him on the cheek. He opened his eyes and pouted. 
 
"On the lips!" He pointed to his lips and I giggled at his cuteness. "Alright, your highness."
 
 He smiled at me one last time as we both leaned in and I felt our lips collide. I instantly melted into his arms, forgetting he had this affect on me. He pulled our bodies close together and brought his hand up to hold my face. The kiss wasn't sloppy or eager, but full of love. 
 
When it ended we both opened our eyes and smiled at each other. 
 
"I love you Zelo."
 
He leaned down and put his lips by my ear.
 
"I love you Hwang Miyoung." I blushed and then wrapped my arms around his stomach as I leaned my head on his chest. 
 
Our hearts beat in sync, making it seem as if we were one. 
 
"Hey we want hugs too!" I looked up to see the eight girls running at us. I groaned and heard Zelo laugh as they all jumped on top of me. 
 
"You should thank us!" Sunny exclaimed and I raised my eyebrows. "Thank you?! You scared the crap outta me!" 
 
I smacked her in the head and she glared at me. "Love you too." I smiled brightly and laughed.
 
Right in this moment, I felt as if everything was perfect. We had gone through a lot in the past months, but now I realized it was all worth it.
 
I looked at the girls who were all playing together and teasing Zelo. I giggled at how he blushed and smiled. 
 
They all turned to me and motioned me over. "Group hug!" I laughed and smiled as they all practically suffocated me. "That's a little too much love guys!" I exclaimed, barely being able to breath.
 
"Don't kill my girlfriend please!" Zelo joked, pulling me close to him. "Awh, thanks baby." 
 
He smiled and kissed my forehead.
 
"OH STOP IT!" Sooyoung yelled, sitting on the ground pretending to cry. We all laughed.
 
I glanced at the members who were all laughing and smiling then looked up to Zelo who looked back down at me.
 
"Hey, don't you find it weird?" I said to him.
 
 
"What?" 
 
 
"That your dating your teacher?"
 
He shrugged and smirked at me.
 
"Not if she's a hottie like you." He winked and I gagged, smacking him. 
He laughed and pulled me in for a hug.
 
I guess somethings do have happy endings.
 
 
I hope.
 
_________________________________________________________________
 
I wanted to thank everyone of you subscribers and readers, for being really nice and reading my first story. Yes this is the last chapter, but I think this was a good story to start writing with. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment and for anyone that gave me tips, I can tell how much I improved. 
 
And if you want, I will maybe write a sequel chapter?~ 
 
Thank you again, and I hope that you liked this story! <3
Annyeong!~