Confronting You

SNSD Goes To School

 

I impatiently tapped my foot on the ground and and looked around. It had been 30 minutes since I called Zelo and told him to meet me here. I was worried that something happened to him. What if he got hurt? Or someone kidnapped him? Oh my god, saesang fan?! Its okay, breath Tiffany breath i'm sure he's OK. 
 
The cafe that I was sitting in was small, at the corner of a street. Not a lot of people were there and the people that ran it were a cute old couple. I chose a table at the back of it still afraid of getting noticed. Also I chose to wear a sweater with my hair up and no makeup. 
 
I heard a chime of the door, and raised my head in anticipation to see if it was Zelo. It wasn't. I sighed and slumped back in to the chair. Another chime rang out, but I stayed put figuring it wasn't Zelo. 
 
The chair across from me was pulled out and I glanced up to see the one I had been waiting for.
"Zelo?"
 
He slightly smiled and scooted the chair in closer to the table. "Did you wait long?"
 
I scoffed. "Did, did I wait long?" I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes. Was he being serious?
 
I closed my lips and faked a smile. "No, no, of course not." 
 
"Oh thats good." I practicly slapped myself in the face after he said that. "Zelo are you serious?"
 
He raised his eyebrows at me. "You were 30 minutes late." He scrunched his face up. "So...?" I groaned and took a sip of my coffee to calm myself down. 
 
"That's the problem. I called you to meet me over 40 minutes ago. What did you not understand about meeting then?" He shook his head and bit his lip. 
 
"I didn't think you would over react about such a small problem." I stared at him with my mouth wide open. "A small problem?" 
 
I took a deep breath and looked back at him. "Whats wrong with you lately? You're not the same."
He leaned back in the chair and crossed his arms behind his head. "I'm not the same? Really..." 
 
My fists were clenched as I stood up. "God Zelo. Just tell me whats wrong so I can fix this!" He ran his fingers through his hair and stood up.
 
"Why don't you just run off to your Eunhyuk oppa?" I turned my head at him and gave him a puzzled look. "What the heck are you talking about?" 
 
"I saw the picture. Its clear you two have something between you." I groaned and grabbed his arm. "Theres nothing between us!"
 
"Well that didn't look like nothing!" The jealousy and and anger was obvious in his eyes and his hands were clenched together. 
 
"Do you really think I would cheat on you? Really Zelo?" He didn't say anything, and just sat down. 
 
"Eunhyuk is just a close oppa. He has always been that. Just a close oppa. Nothing more and he never will be. I love you Zelo. Only you. And I thought you loved me enough that you would trust me. But I guess not." 
 
I grabbed my bag and got up from the table. "I'll be waiting when you want to talk about this." Without looking back I walked out the door. 
 
Stop being so hard on me love.
 
_________________________________________
 
Sorry for updating so late subbies~ 
This is a sad little chappie since Zelo and Fany are fighting >.<
Hope you enjoyed it though! Wait patiently for the next one! <3
Comment your thoughts! It really means a lot :')