I'm Sorry.

SNSD Goes To School

 

(Note: This chapter is in Zelo's POV)
 
I slammed my hand down on the desk, the papers falling everywhere. I hadn't slept in days after she left. I was confused and hurt, but more worried about how I hurt her. I had a feeling it was because she saw me with Uee. I had to tell her that there was nothing going on between us but since she left, I couldn't explain. 
I grabbed my hair and pulled at it in anger. Sighing, I laid back in the chair and closed my eyes. Thinking back to yesterday, the way she looked. Dead. It made me disgusted at myself. The way she looked at me, her eyes emotionless, and I knew she cried for a while. 
 
"God Zelo you're so stupid." 
 
And all of a sudden the company decided I was to be with Yoona in We Got Married. They made it even more worse. But I knew Yoona would decline the offer and I wasnt for it either. 
 
I abruptly stood up and realized what I had to do. I grabbed my coat and headed out the door. As I turned the corner, I saw Himchan eating a snack. 
 
"Hmm, where you off to maknae?" 
 
I ignored him and quickly slipped my shoes on and headed out the door. 
He ran after me and stood at the front door watching me walk off. 
"Ya! I wasn't finished talking to you!"
 
 
I started running. Just sprinting as fast as I could to find her. I checked the dorm first. 
I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. 
 
Yuri answered it. With sad eyes she sighed and leaned on the door frame. 
 
"She's not here. She just left a while ago."
 
I nodded then my heels, heading where ever I thought she would be. 
 
I checked the park, the school, heck I even checked random stores. 
 
I looked everywhere. But she was no where to be found. I was panting and tired, but I wasn't ready to give up. As I walked along the sidewalk, I saw vans pass by, not just any vans, but Teen Top's, and Exo-K's. I realized the had to be coming from somewhere and a light switched in my head. 
 
The resturant. Where we all got together after the news got out they we were debuting. With hope in my eyes, I headed that way. I turned the corner of a building, across from the resturant, and saw her. I small smile grew on my face but dissapeared as I realized who she was with.
 
Him.
 
 
I hid behind the wall just peaking around, watching them laugh. 
She looked happy. 
Happier than when she was with me. 
I went to leave but my feet wouldn't move as I saw what was happening. He was leaning in, she was oblivious. 
I went to call out her name, but nothing came out. 
 
And right infront of my eyes, he kissed her. 
 
Right then. 
 
I slowly looked away, then turning fully around and walked away.
 
I didn't deserve her. I was a jerk. 
 
I shouldn't have. I shouldn't have fallen in love with a noona who was too good for me. 
 
I dragged my feet like they were blocks of concrete and looked up to the cloudy sky.
That moment I realized my true feelings. As a tear ran down my face I sighed.
 
"I love you Hwang Tiffany."
 
_______________________________________
 
Alrighty, in a while, probably tonight or tomorrow, (hopefully tonight,) I will post another chapter. It will be in Fany's POV so don't worry!
And this really wasn't much of a talking chapter, but it gave you a better look of Zelo's point of view.
Hope you enjoyed it!
Please comment subbies<3