Their Debut

SNSD Goes To School

 

Tiffany and the girls arrived at the school after the prinicpal called them. He said he had important news and needed the girls there right away. They walked in the lobby to see the  principal and 5 boys standing there. Tiffany smiled at them and they all grinned. 
 
"Annyeonghasayeo! I have great news for all of you. These five boys here, are all going to debut!" The eight girls clapped while Tiffany stood there shocked. She didn't want the boys to give up their freedom and life, also their sleep just to do this. 
 
"Ricky and Niel will be in a group called Teen Top, Luhan will a member of EXO. EXO-M actually. He will be debuting from your company." They girls screeched and smiled at their new dongseng. "L will debut in a group named Infinite and Zelo in B.A.P. Sadly all of them couldn't debut together. But please help them out whenever you can!"
 
The girls nodded and bowed as the principal left them. They all decided to go out for a celebration dinner and headed to the nearest resturant. Tiffany sat with the five boys at one end of the table while the girls sat at the other. Tiffany still couldn't get over that they were debuting. 
 
"Fany Noona? Whats wrong?" She lifted her head to the concerned boy.
 
"Ah, nothing Ricky!" She ruffled his hair and sadly smiled. "Im just thinking about you guys debuting." 
 
He smiled and his eyes brightened. "Isn't it great noona! Im so excited!" She sighed thinking about her debut days, and all the good memories. But also all the hardships she and the girls went through. She felt an arm on her shoulder and turned to see Sooyoung smiling at her. 
 
"You're worried about them aren't you?" She shook her head and Sooyong laughed. "Ya Fany! I've known you for a long time. It's okay. You just don't want them to experience anything bad. But every idol has to go through something like that. It isn't easy, but we got through it didn't we? And we'll always be there for eachother. Like the boys will be. So don't worry and make them nervous, tell them everything will be fine and support them." Tears pricked in the corners of Tiffany's eyes as she smiled and nodded. 
 
She turned back to the boys and smiled. "Neh, it is." They spent the night laughing and smiling, enjoying their time before they would debut.
 
__________________________________________________
 
 
The next month would be the debut of the groups. Everyone knew about them debuting through the internet and on the news. They would all have their first performances on Music Core.
The girls came to support their dongsengs and cheer them on. Tiffany who arrived first walked into the room where the groups were waiting. Her eyes widened at how many people there was. Four groups meant alot of people. 
 
"Uhh.. Annyeonghasaeyo." She politely bowed at all her dongsengs. 
 
"Fany noona!" Ricky hopped over to her and hugged her tightly, rapping his arms around her waist. She smiled down at him and giggled as all the boys from different groups bowed and said their hellos. 
 
She spotted Zelo in the corner with his group and skipped over. "Annyeong Jelo~" She poked him grinning. He smiled back and introduced s. She bowed to them.
 
"Waah. You guys are so cool! Fighting! I'll be watching your performance!" She waved as she walked over to Luhan. 
"Annyeong dongsengs!" She and the girls had become close with EXO-K, since they were from the same
company. The bowed to her she told them to do well and moved onto the next group. She saw L and went over. 
 
"Annyeonghasayeo! Im Tiffany." They members bowed and gasped at how beautiful she was. She giggled and patted L on the back. "Do well dongseng!"
 
She said goodbye to Teen Top and hugged Ricky and Niel on her way out.
 
 Maybe it wasn't a bad idea for them to debut anyway.
___________________________________________________________
 
 
She screamed and clapped after the last performance on Music Bank.
 
"Neh, today was the debut of these four groups, Exo-k, Infinite, BAP and Teen Top. Please support them! Show Show Show!" The MC's ended the show and everyone headed out. 
 
Tiffany walked outside, and went to a nearby bench by the studio. She was happy the boys got to have a great debut. She thought about how she and the girls went through so much to get where they were today. 
 
 
*Tiffany POV* 
I felt tears run down my cheeks. Umma, why did you have to leave me? Right when I needed you the most. Why..? I hugged my knees up to my chest as the tears poured out of my eyes. 
"Umma.." I sniffled and looked up to the sky. 
"I miss you.."
 
 
*Zelo POV*
I walked out of the studio to take a quick walk. I saw someone sitting on a bench. I saw it was Tiffany. 
"Noon-"
As I got closer I could see she was crying. I stopped and waited for a moment. I could hear her saying Umma, and I knew that her mom died when she was young. I slowly walked over to her and sat down beside her. "Why did it have to happen to me, why." I rubbed her back and she leaned on my chest putting her head under my head. My heart was beating fast as I slowly rapped my arms around her and telling her everything would be okay. She curled up to me and stopped crying. 
 
"Gomawo Zelo."
 
 
*Tiffany POV* 
I layed in bed that night, and couldn't fall asleep. Why did he make me feel this way? Why was he always there for me? I looked up at the ceiling and sighed. 
 
Why was this happening to me?
 
______________________________________
 
Annyeong!~ :) i hope you enjoyed this chapter! I am waiting for my poster for this story and it might take a week or so before it's ready so I might not post as much but I promise i'll try!
 
Please comment and leave your thoughts~ 
Gomawo :D <3
 
Ahh~ this is cute ^^ 
 
Omigod stop it. just stop it.
 
 
 
<3